Matías ALUSTIZA

Moderators: ballack13, soccermaniakk, Mod's

Matías ALUSTIZA

Postby JuLiTo » 2010 Apr 06, 16:32

Nickname: El Chavo

VIDEOS:

Last edited by JuLiTo on 2011 Jan 15, 23:59, edited 1 time in total.
JuLiTo

by »

Re: Matías ALUSTIZA

Postby soccermaniakk » 2012 Aug 14, 06:59

This guy kinda looks like messi the way they dribble the ball 8-)

Ok really like this set, from what I saw of him from sundays game I would make these changes....
87 agility 1 point higher than damurcus beasley, He also had a pretty fast burst of speed of the ball I rememeber Abelairas giving him a long pass to him he looked higher than 86.. IMO around 87-88 :o

Shame this guy is all alone to do all the work up front :oops:

"Only the strongest survive"

Working on Players from Mexican League and Bate Borisov
soccermaniakk

Postby Basilio » 2012 Aug 15, 23:39

Good that you seem to be liking him, he was quality here 8-)

soccermaniakk wrote:Shame this guy is all alone to do all the work up front :oops:

He also played solitary here in SDQ !

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby pandaleon » 2012 Oct 15, 03:30

Really impressed with him. Yes I agree with TS and agility.

pandaleon

Postby pandaleon » 2012 Nov 30, 16:50

pandaleon

Postby soccermaniakk » 2013 Jan 28, 18:55

pure quality, great control in the goals 3 goals in the copa mx 8-)

soccermaniakk

Postby soccermaniakk » 2013 Feb 14, 14:51

Another great performance by him 3 goals, different types 8-)

soccermaniakk

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Feb 14, 15:09

He's one of my favourites players as I've seen him since he started in Chacarita in here, but still it's toooo easy to a bit better than average player score in Mexican League. Look at Cavenaghi, out of form, fat and without continuity, played his 1st game and scored a goal and made two assists. It seems defenders don't care a shit about being commited and fight for the team.

With this scene, Alustiza's game is the best to score a good amount of goals per match, as he's incisive and he likes to go forward in every action, plus his awesome shoot and positioning, he makes disasters.

I was gonna send you a message about how to replicate the relax of Mexican League and how easy is to score to average players as the general level of the defenders isn't good at all. Obviously there are hell of players and decent ones, but I've been feeling this for a long long time.

Then you say, in Libertadores happen things like last night where Toluca beated in a good way Boca as visitor. Well, Mexican teams has been always like that, can be shit and relaxed but one day they get up well in collective and make disasters.

Vickingo

Postby soccermaniakk » 2013 Feb 14, 15:38

Vickingo wrote:He's one of my favourites players as I've seen him since he started in Chacarita in here, but still it's toooo easy to a bit better than average player score in Mexican League.

Not true ive seen many good strikers come here and not score... for example tamudo he didnt score a single goal :|

[/quote]Look at Cavenaghi, out of form, fat and without continuity, played his 1st game and scored a goal and made two assists. It seems defenders don't care a shit about being commited and fight for the team. [/quote]

Take in to hand they are playing a second division team that are not accustomed to that.

[/quote]Then you say, in Libertadores happen things like last night where Toluca beated in a good way Boca as visitor. Well, Mexican teams has been always like that, can be shit and relaxed but one day they get up well in collective and make disasters.[/quote] Funny thing is toluca has been shit in the league

soccermaniakk

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Feb 14, 15:58

It's obvious will be contra-examples I was referring to a general view.

Vickingo

Postby Basilio » 2013 Feb 15, 04:56

and a general view also consists on 'contra' examples(?). I dont know were you take from that Mexican League is below pair, every time i see a game because of some Ecuadorian player its level is great, i mean it, great games with great football and footballers. Dont know how does that relate to Alustiza though ? his three goals are doable with the current stats, although the third one was a pint point accurate screamer free kick :shock: I dont like this arguments of league level, that will always be prejudice, why cant people limit to observe and evaluate ?!

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Diego » 2013 Feb 15, 05:16

that's what I don't understand from you Victor, you are always saying you give no shit about where the player plays, but then you always bring up the he faces mediocre teams and he's got space, so it's all much easier for him, and that he shouldn't be rated highly, you pmed me something along the lines of that about conmebol players some time ago. And as much as you say the "where" doesn't matters, those kind of statements contradicts you

As for stats, thoughts on even higher Sp...?

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Feb 15, 11:45

Basilio wrote:and a general view also consists on 'contra' examples(?). I dont know were you take from that Mexican League is below pair, every time i see a game because of some Ecuadorian player its level is great, i mean it, great games with great football and footballers. Dont know how does that relate to Alustiza though ? his three goals are doable with the current stats, although the third one was a pint point accurate screamer free kick :shock:

Actually I'm saying Alustiza is a hell of player, but it's easier to him score in Mx league than in for example Brazil/Argentina which are in general better league. I was talking just about how relaxed defenders are in Mx and how many innocent mistakes they usually commit. I'm not the one saying this, it's pretty clear. There are several players who go to Mexico just x money or because they want a relaxed league and play how whatever they want. There are several cases like Cavenaghi or Sand I don't know, Sambueza, Lobos, etc. But I was referring just to defenders.

I also believe that the league in general isn't good, but that's just my opinion and I've seen a couple of full matches lately as I wanted to follow Rolfi Montenegro BUT who said there weren't good players? I was referring just to the general level of defenders and how relaxed they're as the football in general in there. There's nothing wrong with Alustiza, eventhough he must be one of most underrated players in América.

I dont like this arguments of league level, that will always be prejudice, why cant people limit to observe and evaluate ?!

I observe and evaluate and there Alustiza made another incredible hattrick, he does deserve these numbers. I'm just saying that's way too easy to score for him, a player like, an awesome striker like to score with those shit defenders. As he's incisive, intelligent and aggressive and they don't mark him pretty well as with other good Southamerican players who goes there mostly x money and they don't have pressure to play.

Diego wrote:that's what I don't understand from you Victor, you are always saying you give no shit about where the player plays, but then you always bring up the he faces mediocre teams and he's got space, so it's all much easier for him, and that he shouldn't be rated highly, you pmed me something along the lines of that about conmebol players some time ago. And as much as you say the "where" doesn't matters, those kind of statements contradicts you

When did I say this? I'm saying quite the opposite. It's true the "where" doesn't matter entirely as I dunno I don't think when Batistuta went to Qatar to play and score more goals than matches he has played, it was so much challenge to him and needed so much ability to do it. As much as Sand who went to one of those countries and score an incredible amount of goals, then went to Mexico and then in Argentina he's absolutely shit.

One thing is to be 'open' and not fall in that shit about American football is bad and all the teams are bad which is pretty ignorant and another thing is to be realistic and know that there are certain different levels in América, which is continue demonstrated in Libertadores or Sudamericana. May be there are pretty little difference in every player but what makes a huge difference in the whole.

Am i Lying about he's got so much space? Take a look on Cavenaghi's goal and his two assist in his first game, being fat, out of shape and being shit in Villareal:
Spoiler: show

Seriously, watch those defenders, I mean come on!

Btw, I'm not saying Cavenaghi isn't a good player but I'm pretty sure if he'd be in another higher level league as could be dunno Brazilian, he won't have so much space as he have in there. It's pretty easier to good players like Alustiza or Cavenaghi to score in there, more than in other league they have played.

And I close the off-topic, was just a comment. Glad Matías is doing it well, hope he could come back here anytime.

As for stats, thoughts on even higher Sp...?

Agree.

Vickingo

Postby soccermaniakk » 2013 Feb 15, 16:40

Vickingo wrote:
Spoiler: show

Seriously, watch those defenders, I mean come on!

Dude there playing a second division team like I said.... :?

and yes i agree for a higher sp maybe 1 point higher?

soccermaniakk

Postby Basilio » 2013 Feb 15, 20:14

btw free roaming doesnt work for strikers, he should have that removed

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Diego » 2013 Feb 16, 03:49

Diego wrote:that's what I don't understand from you Victor, you are always saying you give no shit about where the player plays, but then you always bring up the he faces mediocre teams and he's got space, so it's all much easier for him, and that he shouldn't be rated highly, you pmed me something along the lines of that about conmebol players some time ago. And as much as you say the "where" doesn't matters, those kind of statements contradicts you

When did I say this? I'm saying quite the opposite.

Poor word choosing from my part, by "he" I don't mean Alustiza but the x player

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby pandaleon » 2013 Feb 16, 06:17

Yes the defenders that where against Cavenaghi are second division defenders and substitutes because Dorados de Sinaloa are not taking the Copa MX seriously since right now they are second last in the Liga de Ascenso. Check here if you want. http://www.ligamx.net/home/#

pandaleon

Previous

Return to CF Pachuca