Robert Lewandowski

Moderators: s-cobar, Hayame, Mod's

Robert Lewandowski

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 18:58

PES2013 Goal Celebration: 26 & 10

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

Last edited by E_9 on 2010 Oct 18, 19:01, edited 10 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Robert LEWANDOWSKI

Postby Maz3r » 2012 Jan 24, 21:33

I'm for BB 84. It's very rare that he holds the ball. I don't mention him ever outmuscle any player. To be sure, I've watched all his goals in season 2011/12 again, there's no goal depending on his BB, most are a combination of his positioning and shooting skills, some because of his speed and ball control, less are about his agility and DA. Also I don't remember him often hold the ball before passing, in regular cases he tries to pass back with one touch.

Maz3r

Postby buszmen » 2012 Jan 24, 22:54

Maz3r wrote:I don't mention him ever outmuscle any player.

Confront with BB ladder CBs in Bundesliga. Averange value 85-86. Maybe he cant outmusle but also he didnt lost physical clashes even those in air.

buszmen

Postby tomaster » 2012 Jan 25, 04:02

buszmen wrote:
Maz3r wrote:I don't mention him ever outmuscle any player.

Confront with BB ladder CBs in Bundesliga. Averange value 85-86. Maybe he cant outmusle but also he didnt lost physical clashes even those in air.

Well, he may not look strong but he's very smart at shielding the ball with his body and using BB properly.

tomaster

Postby Maz3r » 2012 Jan 25, 13:47

He might be strong but in fact it's really rare that he uses it. And if the target of this page is to create realistic sets to respresent a players style, BB can't be the highest stat.

That's a conclusion of my opinion in one sentence. If the majority says he should stay at 86 I won't complain, but it doensn't longer make sense for me to discuss the same thing twice or three times.

Maz3r

Postby KillaKlo » 2012 Jan 27, 18:58

Maz3r wrote:He might be strong but in fact it's really rare that he uses it.

He used to use it a lot. It's more rarely these days because Dortmund tends to play less long balls and he's got more clever to find space for him, that means he doesn't need to use his BB as much. But when he use it, you can see that he lost nothing.

Well, he may not look strong but he's very smart at shielding the ball with his body and using BB properly.

That's the point.

85 would bring him on par with Guerrero, Lakic, Abdellaoue. With 84 even Hanke or Mlapa would be on his level. He's using his body clearly better than any of those guys, I'm sure.

PES-Up
KillaKlo

Postby KeyserSoze » 2012 Jan 27, 19:02

Does anyone agree in an increase in a 1-2 point increase in AGI (82-83)??
Combined with Tactical Dribble, it will be harder to steal him the ball, more than increasing BB.

KeyserSoze

Postby Fantasista » 2012 Feb 02, 12:50

Funny thing, just figured out that if top scorers in Bundesliga haven't taken penalties Robert would be the best scorer since he hasn't taken any ;). I thing his agility should stay where it is. At least for know. What we really should consider is giving him *scoring IMO. What do you guys think?

we should try to be a little nice to newer members, even if they are retards
Fantasista

Postby stjuart » 2012 Apr 12, 10:05

I think that he deserve star for scoring.many goals this season

stjuart

Postby alrizal » 2012 May 14, 09:16

no, not scoring but
+
positioning
marauding

he did't score amazing/unique/strange/rare goal like Cavani and Ravanelli does

alrizal

Postby buszmen » 2012 May 14, 10:02

alrizal wrote:

no, not scoring but
+
positioning
marauding

he did't score amazing/unique/strange/rare goal like Cavani and Ravanelli does

Scoring - no, much to soon
Marauding - no, not this type of striker
Positionnig - reasonable and acceptable suggestion ;)

buszmen

Postby Ballack » 2012 May 14, 10:39

This player has evolved into a true goal scorer . and it should be a little fix . His Heading and Jump is not good . He score this season 7 goals with header , and he heas a wery good heading . Gomez has a 84 heading why have lewandowsky smaller header ? Gomez has not a better from Lewa hewading . Gomez score 6 with heading Lewa score 7 . Jumping he has a very good jump 82 is not bad but 84 is better for this player .

His Ballance is to low He builds excellent ball . This must must must be a better 83 is to low for him . This must be better 85 is minimmum . And his stamina , he runs and runs and runs overall 90 minuts of the pitch . He has the power to two games in the legs . His shoot Accuracy + 1 to 85 hi score this season 30 goals or BvB . And he has a better shot power +2 to 83 . Attack value is ok . His Technique is a little low . Vedad Ibisevic has a 83 Technique, but Lewy has a better Technique +1 . And response +1 or 2 .
His agg, ds, and da for me ok .

He is the Bundesliga top player of this season ;) ;)

Please sorry for my bad english . If something can not understand i will write in German .

Ballack

Postby KeyserSoze » 2012 May 14, 14:29

Ballack wrote:His Ballance is to low He builds excellent ball . This must must must be a better 83 is to low for him . This must be better 85 is minimmum .

Let me explain you how Balance works in game, quoting Nrby.

Nrby wrote:Body Balance roughly equates to strength in PES 2008. A vital attribute in defenders but useful throughout your team, it enables players to withstand and apply physical pressure. A player with high Body Balance is much more likely to stay on his feet.

KeyserSoze

Postby Ballack » 2012 May 14, 14:33

MaxPower wrote:
Ballack wrote:His Ballance is to low He builds excellent ball . This must must must be a better 83 is to low for him . This must be better 85 is minimmum .

Let me explain you how Balance works in game, quoting Nrby.

Nrby wrote:Body Balance roughly equates to strength in PES 2008. A vital attribute in defenders but useful throughout your team, it enables players to withstand and apply physical pressure. A player with high Body Balance is much more likely to stay on his feet.

thanks for the explanation, but we still have not proved anything. I am confident that I am right that the body balance of 83 too small for Lewandowski

Ballack

Postby s-cobar » 2012 May 14, 14:35

I think you´re wrong

Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
s-cobar

Postby buszmen » 2012 May 14, 15:17

Some example from DFB Pokal: Lewandowski had overtake Jerome Boateng (BB 87)in physical clash and take him on ground. He stay much stronger on feet as you thought.

buszmen

Postby s-cobar » 2012 May 14, 15:37

Boatengw as the most weakest player on the pitch on that day. It was easy to kill him in any duel. Dortmund was stronge rin any aspects ons aturday. I don´t think he`s weak. I just say that he`s represented quite good with 83. especially in conclusion with the high attack value.

Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
s-cobar

Postby Ballack » 2012 May 14, 20:58

Gomez has 89 balance, Dzeko has 87 Robert has 83 why ? Ok he is not on the level with Dzeko or Gomez but 85 balance is ok . 83 is to low. Lewy has the best balance in bundesliga of all strikers ; . Gomez 89 ok but Lewa must have bigger balance .and why nobody has mentioned the header's nice that I can explain it to silent is not fair .

Ballack

Postby KillaKlo » 2012 May 15, 02:16

I'm still on this view:

KillaKlo wrote:
Maz3r wrote:He might be strong but in fact it's really rare that he uses it.

He used to use it a lot. It's more rarely these days because Dortmund tends to play less long balls and he's got more clever to find space for him, that means he doesn't need to use his BB as much. But when he use it, you can see that he lost nothing.

That's the point.

85 would bring him on par with Guerrero, Lakic, Abdellaoue. With 84 even Hanke or Mlapa would be on his level. He's using his body clearly better than any of those guys, I'm sure.

Really, 83 is so damn average for a striker..that doesnt fit for him...it's so incredible how he is holding balls up.

PES-Up
KillaKlo

Postby s-cobar » 2012 May 15, 07:35

honestly Konami rated him at 79

s-cobar

Postby Fantasista » 2012 May 15, 07:55

Yeah... probably basing on his performances in Polish Ekstraklasa. He's easily worth 86 now.
BTW
s-cobar wrote:I just say that he`s represented quite good with 83. especially in conclusion with the high attack value.

In comparison to other top strikers in Bundesliga 87 isn't a high attack value.
PS. AM position should've been deleted months ago.

we should try to be a little nice to newer members, even if they are retards
Fantasista

PreviousNext

Return to FC Bayern München