Aly Cissokho

Moderators: Jez, BigStu, vinnie, Mod's

Aly Cissokho

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 20:16

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Aly CISSOKHO

Postby RB7 » 2009 Jun 14, 11:51

Well somebody moved him already but still Porto already confirmed it in their website.

SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
RB7

Postby CrO_WoNdEr » 2009 Jun 14, 12:49

isn't he a bit faster than this?imo what I've seen his TS/ACC could go up 2 points

CrO_WoNdEr

Postby RB7 » 2009 Jun 14, 13:00

He's pretty fast but I don't want to push up any values I think he's safe as he is now and he regularly doesn't show more than this.
He may eventually get faster but now he's just a good starter but pretty much better over long distances.

SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
RB7

Postby p1rha » 2009 Jun 14, 14:47

Seems we like we have diferent opinions about this player,so here's my suggestions:

Top Speed: 86
Acceleration: 81 - he is fast indeed, mainly in long distances were he is really fast, better than many (should i say most?) WC sidebacks.

Response: 75 - since when his response is better than average? And Response is being overated with most fullbacks. A fullback doesn't need to make fast decisions like the rest of the defenders. Many users here have played football for real, and if u look back in the teams u have played fullbacks are usually the guys with lots of lungs, fast, wilful and preferably (but not necessarely) with decent crossing and dribble. And wilful and fast are Cisshoko's middle names, not smart and skillful.

Dribble Accuracy: 76 - fast, but not a dribbler. with this value he won't loose the ball everytime but u should not try anything special with him besides runing through the line if there's space.

Long Pass Acc.: 77
Long pass speed.: 81 - nothing special about his crossing accuracy, quite regular imo, what stands out is the speed of his crosses. Plus, he prefers to pass the ball through the ground many times.

Technique: 77 - a decent value for a player that won't comprimise but he's no brazilian.

Team Work: 78 - he may be hard working, but teamwork is more about understanding team moves, and understand ur teamates, he could do that better sometimes, mainly in attack. I simply don't understand the 84 value, how can he be 4 points ahead of M. Pereira?!

p1rha

Postby HitMan » 2009 Jun 15, 13:35

DAMN IT!!!

why didnt juve get him :D

anyway im sure he will do very well next season, and these stats will definitely need to be updated, just think in 2007/08 he was going to be relegated to french third division, and now he is in milan for a whoooping 15 million :D he must be something special, the next maicon possibly, the games against ManU he was awesome... anyway a good article about him.. link

The old guard making room for the NEW guard...FORZA GIOVINCO

non football related: www.zeitgeisttrailer.com and WATCH ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM

visit: www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

and most importantly visit: www.thevenusproject.com
HitMan

Postby akiel » 2009 Jun 16, 10:05

Incidentally, has anyone else noticed that he is actually right-footed, like Maldini and Santon? It might be an idea to change it on his stats, and also up his Weak Foot Accuracy and Frequency considerably....

akiel

Postby Misery- » 2009 Jun 16, 13:00

he mentioned on his interview that he can play on both sides but would prefer left.
can we change his sides to Both ?

Misery-

Postby StannisTheMannis » 2009 Jun 16, 13:11

I saw him in both matches of Porto and Atletico in CL this season, and he should have made the worst matches of the season, because I thought he was as bad as Pernía and now Milan has signed him...

"Her own father got this child on her? We are well rid of her, then. I will not suffer such abominations here. This is not King's Landing."
StannisTheMannis

Postby RB7 » 2009 Jun 16, 13:35

BTW.. I'm pretty confident on this stats since I watched him for Vitória de Setúbal and Porto.. just don't propose any random changes to these at least until he gets playing time for Milan..

SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
RB7

Postby HitMan » 2009 Jun 16, 13:38

RB7 wrote:BTW.. I'm pretty confident on this stats since I watched him for Vitória de Setúbal and Porto.. just don't propose any random changes to these at least until he gets playing time for Milan..

the best solution is locking the thread ;)

The old guard making room for the NEW guard...FORZA GIOVINCO

non football related: www.zeitgeisttrailer.com and WATCH ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM

visit: www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

and most importantly visit: www.thevenusproject.com
HitMan

Postby StannisTheMannis » 2009 Jun 16, 14:28

I'm not proposing anything, I was just surprised.

BTW, Porto has to be the bestselling club in the world: signed six months ago for 1 million€, and now 15!

"Her own father got this child on her? We are well rid of her, then. I will not suffer such abominations here. This is not King's Landing."
StannisTheMannis

Postby nico90 » 2009 Jun 16, 14:39

Yeah, locking is the only thing to do until he plays some match with Milan

nico90

Postby RB7 » 2009 Jun 18, 12:20

The deal is off, back to Porto.

SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
RB7

Postby Paddy » 2009 Jun 18, 12:36

What? What happened?

Paddy

Postby CrO_WoNdEr » 2009 Jun 18, 12:41

nico90 wrote:Yeah, locking is the only thing to do until he plays some match with Milan

lol i just wanted higher speed stats as it seems to me that he was a bit faster and then everybody was suggesting something :?
btw i heard that he didn't pass the medicine test(dunno whats the english name), because of toothproblems but they've also said he has to fix it and then he'll move officially to milan

CrO_WoNdEr

Postby RB7 » 2009 Jun 18, 12:44

Milan asked for a loan of 6 months but Porto asked too much and the deal is off.

SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
RB7

Postby Ulises » 2009 Jun 18, 13:33

RB7 wrote:Milan asked for a loan of 6 months but Porto asked too much and the deal is off.

In spain press says he were going to sign for 15€ mil, but he deal was broken because milan doctors found a "malformation in his teeth"... lol

Ulises

Postby Ace » 2009 Jun 18, 14:35

that's what happened:

some days ago Galliani said Cissokho were going to sign for 15€ mil, he came here in Milanello and made medicals, but the deal was put in stand-by because milan doctors found a "malformation in his teeth". yesterday Milan asked for a loan of 6 months (to test if he's ok or not) but Porto asked too much and this morning Galliani said the deal is off.

the funny thing is some days ago Galliani said "we signed one of the best full-back in Europe" :lol: EPIC FAIL :lol:

Ace

Postby Ken » 2009 Jun 18, 20:50

Ace wrote:that's what happened:

some days ago Galliani said Cissokho were going to sign for 15€ mil, he came here in Milanello and made medicals, but the deal was put in stand-by because milan doctors found a "malformation in his teeth". yesterday Milan asked for a loan of 6 months (to test if he's ok or not) but Porto asked too much and this morning Galliani said the deal is off.

the funny thing is some days ago Galliani said "we signed one of the best full-back in Europe" :lol: EPIC FAIL :lol:

I think it's just a silly thing by Milan to seek a reudce price or a better option to buy, do teeth really affect the player that much ? You can just go to the dentist and get it done, what's the big problem ?

Ken

Postby Ace » 2009 Jun 18, 21:27

Indeed it's more than a dental problem. The dental problem cause something wrong with his posture and he will have muscular problems.

Ace

PreviousNext

Return to Aston Villa FC