Simone Del Nero, SSD Massese Calcio

Moderators: antony, crisfar, čale, Epsi, zuo, Mod's

Simone Del Nero, SSD Massese Calcio

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 May 16, 21:45

Last edited by Rfuna on 2009 May 20, 20:20, edited 7 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Simone DEL NERO

Postby Ace » 2009 May 16, 21:50

I would put him as *WF, I always saw him in Lazio, Brescia & U-21 playing as wing

a question: why CF and no SS? IMO he's more a side player :?

Ace

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 16, 22:58

damn it.....you beat me to it. I have notes from all of his appearences this season. I guess I will have a lot of suggestions.

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 16, 23:27

jmg721 wrote:damn it.....you beat me to it. I have notes from all of his appearences this season. I guess I will have a lot of suggestions.

cool. i made after watching 15 minutes in the coppa. suggestions welcome. However, i doubt he'll be at Lazio much longer, so maybe I shouldn't have bothered.

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
Rfuna

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 17, 01:29

Here are my ratings with my notes in parenthesis. I had no notes on shooting, and limited on passing...just that it was "Ave", or not very good.

Position: *WF, SMF

Attack: 75(not impressed with general positioning in attack or def/)
Defence: 50(willing but poor def/def 49-52/really bad def and res in def/not impressed with general positioning in attack or def/)
Balance: 76(going down a bit easy/)
Stamina: 78(subbed after 62'/)
Top Speed: 84(85-86TS?/I'll stick with yours...I though I was thinking more of 83)
Acceleration: 86(ACC 86-88/)
Response: 76(-res/really bad def and res in def/no response, but good effort/)
Agility: 87(looks quick and pretty agile/good agi too/pretty agile juking..ended up drawing foul/)
Dribble Accuracy: 82(Confident on ball/quality drib/good stepover moves/)
Dribble Speed: 81(DS80-81?/)
Short Pass Accuracy: 72(ave passing/)
Short Pass Speed: 74(ave passing/)
Long Pass Acc.: 72(ave passing/)
Long Pass Speed: 75(ave passing/)
Jump: 82(+Jump/Stankivicius was a good match in the air/)
Technique: 81(solid to good tech/showed good tech saving ball from going out/)
Aggression: 84(opposite of Ledesma...a lot of wasted mindless running/)
Mentality: 81(willing but poor def/good ment(underlined)/tracks back really far..his presence is helpful/opposite of Ledesma...a lot of wasted mindless running/)
Team Work: 71
Weak Foot frequency: 3(WFF3/)

Special Abilities:
*Dribbling(*Dribb/)

Plays like taller Foggia/pulled back short curly hair/good battle with Santon/got better of Santon in 1st half/

If you'd like we can make this a collaborated 1st post ;)

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 17, 03:37

jmg721 wrote:If you'd like we can make this a collaborated 1st post ;)
Nah, i'm cool thanks 8-)

But seriously, how many stats did you or I make without the input from others, directly or indirectly?

Last edited by Rfuna on 2009 May 17, 04:01, edited 1 time in total.
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 17, 03:57

you know i forgot he played against Inter. I remember he did an awful foul on Figo or Zanetti, someone on the right wing. shameful. Made some of the suggested changes, I won't bother explaining too much about why I chose the ones I did and why I rejected others. Regarding passing, I remember him threading 3 or 4 OK passes into a congested midfield, hence the 76 SPS, nothing too impressive, but good enough to not get intercepted. Agility I'm on the fence about. I was about to give him 80 when he suddenly went into a dribbling run in the middle of the field, avoiding one tackle, then another, before being dragged down by I believe Palombo. But 87 seems a bit too much. I'd like to try it out first, see how it works out. Otherwise I find our stats are quite similar. I'll leave it for now and wait for other input. Also made him WF.

Rfuna

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 17, 05:00

I must say recently, since I started making stats AB1 slowed down in the Serie A...and it has been basically just me and you making stats. We get help...but the majority that has been made over the past 10 months has been us.

Here are my major problems with the current stats ;) :
-Att77 & Res77....his general field intellegence is terrible. Looks like he has no clue. To put him higher than Santana & Semioli in ATT seems wrong from what I've seen
-I think his Acc is better than his TS
-Consider his Height & Weight for Agility, BB, & Speed....maybe 87 agi was a bit much, but he is very nimble for his size, also consider how much bigger he is than Foggia, and he isn't all THAT much stronger.
-compare his passing to Zarate, and you will see my problem
-I'd still lower Stamina and raise Mentality....his hard work seems to be his best aspect when he enters a game...but he can't do it for very long
-why no *dribbling...that is his 1st move everytime with the ball

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 18, 01:56

jmg721 wrote:I must say recently, since I started making stats AB1 slowed down in the Serie A...and it has been basically just me and you making stats. We get help...but the majority that has been made over the past 10 months has been us.
Yeah, and no one's stepped up with the stats making, which is why I've stuck around this long... Wait, seeing as AB1 isn't aorung much and its just the 2 of us, shouldn't I be moderator then?

jmg721 wrote:Att77 & Res77....his general field intellegence is terrible. Looks like he has no clue.
:lol: very true. Although, as he is a former CF/WF (with an appalling goal scoring record) I want to leave ATT at the moment until I see more of him. Will reduce response to 76, that way he will pose no threat in the penalty area or going forward.

jmg721 wrote:I think his Acc is better than his TS
who did you see him run against? Santon? Zanetti? I'm very certain that I have rated his speed stats correctly. And even more certain his TS is better.

jmg721 wrote:Consider his Height & Weight for Agility, BB, & Speed....maybe 87 agi was a bit much, but he is very nimble for his size, also consider how much bigger he is than Foggia, and he isn't all THAT much stronger.
lemme play around with some numbers. But he certainly is a nimble and very light on his feet.

jmg721 wrote:compare his passing to Zarate, and you will see my problem
in terms of SPA or SPS? Or both? His passing is very decent, in fact I'm going to increase it some more :D nice, neat short passes, enabled by his impressive 1st touch and technique. Can't comment on his passing versus Zarate because Zarate seemingly prefers to run with the ball than pass it. A comparison with Foggia would be interesting though.

jmg721 wrote:I'd still lower Stamina and raise Mentality....his hard work seems to be his best aspect when he enters a game...but he can't do it for very long
Yes, he does track back, but he does little else. He doesn't press or harrass the nearest opponent with the ball, nor does he make an effort to close down spaces. He's just... well, in the way. Contrast with Mendicino versus Palermo, for example. IMO his best aspects are his touch and running with the ball (until challenged, then he goes down faster than Chrysler's share price :o :D ). Aside from that, there's not much to bother about here.

Regarding stamina, he doesn't seem all that tired when coming off. IMO its more of a tactical change, to bring on a more direct and aggressive player.

I'm also finding that I disagree with the jump update. At 187cm he doesn't tower of anyone. I've very suprised to hear he was a match for Stankevicus, especially considering how weak he is. But then perhaps thats why he fails to make a decent leap, because he isn't very strong. Check out this versus Santon. Does that look like 82 jump?

jmg721 wrote:why no *dribbling...that is his 1st move everytime with the ball
Just being conservative. But I'll add it now having watched him some more.

I also changed his main position to SS. He doesn't stick to side like a winger should. He seems to prefer moving into central positions and linking up with the midfield.

Rfuna

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 18, 09:41

Hey, I found more notes on Del Nero....I had a ton of notes from the Udinese match that I never updated in my Del Nero notes. I'll put my changes and new notes in Red
jmg721 wrote:Here are my ratings with my notes in parenthesis. I had no notes on shooting, and limited on passing...just that it was "Ave", or not very good.

Position: *WF, SMF(LWF..playing more like an AMF)

Side: BS

Attack: 75(not impressed with general positioning in attack or def/)doesn't seem intellegent in attack movements
Defence: 50(willing but poor def/def 49-52/really bad def and res in def/not impressed with general positioning in attack or def/)
Balance: 76(going down a bit easy/totally outmuscled & pushed off the ball by Simplicio & Balz/)
Stamina: 78(subbed after 62'/)(a lot of running/subbed 68th min)
Top Speed: 84(85-86TS?/I'll stick with yours...I though I was thinking more of 83)(TS 82-83/couldn't beat Isla for pace/definitely slower than D'Agostino in race for ball...D'Agostino had further to run/TS 80?/)
Acceleration: 86(ACC 86-88/)(not GREAT burst/82-83ACC?//good burst into space with ball)
Response: 76(-res/really bad def and res in def/no response, but good effort/)(res 78 MAX)
Agility: 87(looks quick and pretty agile/good agi too/pretty agile juking..ended up drawing foul/)
Dribble Accuracy: 82(Confident on ball/quality drib/good stepover moves/)(quality DA/keeps ball close during dribbling)
Dribble Speed: 81(DS80-81?/)(good DS/good burst into space with ball)
Short Pass Accuracy: 72(ave passing/)(solid passer)
Short Pass Speed: 74(ave passing/)(solid passer)
Long Pass Acc.: 72(ave passing/)(solid passer)
Long Pass Speed: 75(ave passing/)(solid passer)
Shot Power: 82
Head: (questionable heading)
Jump: 82(+Jump/Stankivicius was a good match in the air/)(solid jump)
Technique: 81(solid to good tech/showed good tech saving ball from going out/)(pretty soft 1st touch/a less quality 1st touch)
Aggression: 84(opposite of Ledesma...a lot of wasted mindless running/)
Mentality: 81(willing but poor def/good ment(underlined)/tracks back really far..his presence is helpful/opposite of Ledesma...a lot of wasted mindless running/)comes back to ball
Team Work: 71(not selfish, but not great at hooking up with teammates)
Weak Foot frequency: 3(WFF3/)

Special Abilities:
*Dribbling(*Dribb/)

Plays like taller Foggia/pulled back short curly hair/good battle with Santon/got better of Santon in 1st half/

If you'd like we can make this a collaborated 1st post ;)

So after reviewing my other set of notes:
Side: BS(to be considered)
Attack: 75(stand by it)
TS: ? (As you can tell....I was anywhere from 80-86)
ACC: 83 (I might go up 1)
Tech: 81 (still think 84 is a bit generous)

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 20, 07:08

jmg721 wrote:So after reviewing my other set of notes:

Plus more notes after Palermo match...
Side: BS (obviously because he played mainly RMF)
Position: He again played like an AMF or a RMF(with *Center). He should never ever have the *Side...he likes to get involved centrally. I'd rather him have AMF than CF or SS.
Passing: His passing was pretty poor in this match as well. His best looking LP was to no one :lol: But he had a couple really suspect short passes as well that got his defense into trouble. Not as bad of a passer as De Silvesti....but you have definitely been generous.

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 20, 20:18

jmg721 wrote:
jmg721 wrote:So after reviewing my other set of notes:

Plus more notes after Palermo match...
Side: BS (obviously because he played mainly RMF)
Position: He again played like an AMF or a RMF(with *Center). He should never ever have the *Side...he likes to get involved centrally. I'd rather him have AMF than CF or SS.
Passing: His passing was pretty poor in this match as well. His best looking LP was to no one :lol: But he had a couple really suspect short passes as well that got his defense into trouble. Not as bad of a passer as De Silvesti....but you have definitely been generous.

BS is right. Not sure about AMF, he doesn't have the vision or awareness to even be considered such a player. SS, playing off the forwards, seems more reasonable. And he really wasn't that central, as in sitting between Mendicino and Rocchi. accuracy was pretty poor at times, especially when played into central areas, but the way he strikes the ball, very calm and injecting the right amount of speed, suggests to me that SPS is about right, in the low greens. Perhaps I have been generous, and I'd rather be conservative for the most part, especially considering I've only watched him a handful of times. Will sort out both SPA and LPA, and add both sides (how could I miss that :roll: ). What do you think about 85 for agility?

Rfuna

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 20, 21:52

85 seems reasonable for Agility for now...

My problem with some of your passing suggestions lately, is that just because someone puts good enough pace on the ball...doesn't mean they need a higher LPS or SPS value. They Passing speeds need to be related to their pasing accuracies, and make sure that in the game they can still accurately make all of the passes they do in life. Buy boosting their Passing speeds to much, it just puts them a couple Passing Accuracy points behind players who are much better passers then them overall.

If Passing Speed was a "Seperate Entity"....there is no way Kolarov would be 10+ points behind anyone. The fact is that we need to consider their overall quality....and then break it down to if they rely more on placement of pace on their passes.

The bottom line with Del Nero is that he is a pretty poor passer from what I can tell. I agree he relies more on his PS than PA.....
so what is wrong with my suggested:
Short Pass Accuracy: 72
Short Pass Speed: 74
Long Pass Acc.: 72
Long Pass Speed: 75

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 20, 23:08

jmg721 wrote:My problem with some of your passing suggestions lately, is that just because someone puts good enough pace on the ball...doesn't mean they need a higher LPS or SPS value. They Passing speeds need to be related to their pasing accuracies, and make sure that in the game they can still accurately make all of the passes they do in life. Buy boosting their Passing speeds to much, it just puts them a couple Passing Accuracy points behind players who are much better passers then them overall.

If Passing Speed was a "Seperate Entity"....there is no way Kolarov would be 10+ points behind anyone. The fact is that we need to consider their overall quality....and then break it down to if they rely more on placement of pace on their passes.

The bottom line with Del Nero is that he is a pretty poor passer from what I can tell. I agree he relies more on his PS than PA.....
so what is wrong with my suggested:
Short Pass Accuracy: 72
Short Pass Speed: 74
Long Pass Acc.: 72
Long Pass Speed: 75

I'm sort of confused as to what you've written. This is just my intepretation of Del Nero's passing ability and I don't think his passing deserves to be equated with that of an average defender. Certainly not that much lower than Manfredini or Dabo, or even Mauri. Too bad he hasn't played 20+ games, as it would be easier to rate. What other passing suggestions did you have an issue with?

Rfuna

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 20, 23:22

I was referring to this and Foggia's threads.

EDIT: Also, if you look through stats made by Del, Red & PLF...you will see that some players are actually given 60's in passing :o What a crazy idea :P I feel like we have limited our passing ranges for "average" passers to 72-75...when it reality it should be more like 67-74. But we always will see a good game, or a good pass, and then a 68 in Passing accuracy seems insane.

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 21, 00:02

jmg721 wrote:I was referring to this and Foggia's threads.

ahh, well if you consider that the majority of premiership CBs and SBs have better passing stats than both players, even with my suggestions, I don't think I've been generous. I try to not look at the Premiership stats, but the differences are glaring.

Rfuna

Postby zebastian » 2009 Aug 05, 17:34

He plays most time on the left side. I think he deserves not both-sided.

zebastian

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Aug 05, 17:44

zebastian wrote:He plays most time on the left side. I think he deserves not both-sided.

Look at the posts above....the BS is discussed 8-)

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Ricky » 2010 Jan 16, 17:49

now he plays only left back or left wingback. kind of zambrotta evolution...

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer.

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
Ricky

Postby jmg721 » 2010 Jan 16, 17:55

I saw they had him at left back some. Last time I saw him he played a lot like Foggia. I can't even imagine what his stats would look like as a LB.

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Next

Return to Serie D