Adrian Mutu

Moderators: mat880, Adrien, conker8, nonobus, Helios, Mod's

Adrian Mutu

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 12:51

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Adrian MUTU

Postby PMC » 2009 Sep 21, 18:06

zuo wrote:i've to admit sadly that i can't rate Cons 7 our phenomenon anymore....but we are with you adrian!

Consistency? He still scores regularly... his injuries are the problem which is why I suggested a C.

I'm against you
PMC

Postby zuo » 2009 Sep 21, 19:39

PMC wrote:
zuo wrote:i've to admit sadly that i can't rate Cons 7 our phenomenon anymore....but we are with you adrian!

Consistency? He still scores regularly... his injuries are the problem which is why I suggested a C.

you do really think that he belongs in the cons 7 category? i personally don't know,in our league Cons 7 is basically the top value,if im not wrong only Buffon(wrongly) is on a 8 consistency.

just as example,Diego milito is on 6 (i've recently suggested the 7)

and also Gilardino is on 6......if mutu deserves the 7,surely gilardino does the same.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby PMC » 2009 Sep 21, 19:49

zuo wrote:
PMC wrote:

you do really think that he belongs in the cons 7 category? i personally don't know,in our league Cons 7 is basically the top value,if im not wrong only Buffon(wrongly) is on a 8 consistency.

just as example,Diego milito is on 6 (i've recently suggested the 7)

and also Gilardino is on 6......if mutu deserves the 7,surely gilardino does the same.

last season he scored in 19 games 13 goals (4 assists)
the season before he scored 17 goals in 27 games (8 assists)
in 06/07 he scored 16 in 33 (7 assists)

in 09/10 he scored 1 goal in 2 games... I think he's fairly consistent if he plays ;)

I'm against you
PMC

Postby zuo » 2009 Sep 21, 20:02

my point is,only last season he got ONE injury-C like injury,and seeing his playing records,i think it was the only. this injury he had wasnt a C-like,he's already on the field,his issue now is the money he has to give to Chelsea.....a psychological one.....i don't really think that last season injury is enough to put him on the C level

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby zuo » 2009 Sep 30, 04:47

i think it wouldnt be honest to judge him right now,but do not seems anymore an 87 TS 90 ACC.

like torres didnt seemed an 88 TS 95 ACC against low 70's Dainelli tonight..

hell,how speeds are difficult to rate :evil:

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby PMC » 2009 Sep 30, 05:18

I do agree that we have to address this... I think they're default btw.

I'm against you
PMC

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Sep 30, 05:22

PMC wrote:I do agree that we have to address this... I think they're default btw.

I think we can address this in the Marchionni thread, where I already mentioned a sort of Fiorentina speed(TS & Acc) ladder.

I doubt these are default as it wasn't long since Red made these stats ;)

Stats and Explanation made 12-24-08 by Red Phoenix

Image w/ Mutu and Chivu stats

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby PMC » 2009 Sep 30, 05:25

jmg721 wrote:
PMC wrote:I do agree that we have to address this... I think they're default btw.

I think we can address this in the Marchionni thread, where I already mentioned a sort of Fiorentina speed(TS & Acc) ladder.

you're wrong here... these stats were modified after I appeared as they were indeed Konami default stats with one or 2 stats being edited

I'm against you
PMC

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Sep 30, 08:39

PMC wrote:
jmg721 wrote:

you're wrong here... these stats were modified after I appeared as they were indeed Konami default stats with one or 2 stats being edited

just to give my 2 cent about that, it seems that Konami started copy our sets in his update of the OF, just take a look at the Amauri thread where i posted his new (april 09) set from Konami. Atm default Mutu set is quite OUR set.

This is the current set from Konami (last update available)

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10

Postby PMC » 2009 Sep 30, 14:15

mate... the 1st set I've seen on here from Mutu was a Konami default with attack a bid lowered... I then fought for an update, after that Red Phoenix posted his update on Mutu and now we're at the current situation.

I'm against you
PMC

Postby TigerCourage » 2009 Oct 05, 11:43

News inform that he's starting to shine again :D I'd like to see that against Serbia :twisted:

TigerCourage

Postby Ace » 2009 Oct 05, 21:30

today his agent said he will not pay his "ban" (I can't translate it good, I'm talking about the 17 mln) to Chelsea :( I like this player but this is a bad news for sport justice, and anti-drug campaign :(

Ace

Postby PMC » 2009 Oct 05, 21:36

Ace wrote:today his agent said he will not pay his "ban" (I can't translate it good, I'm talking about the 17 mln) to Chelsea :( I like this player but this is a bad news for sport justice, and anti-drug campaign :(

I don't know what you mean here... his fee got suspended and I think its great news. I mean how can it be fair to pay 17 millions because of a single accident/incident. This would have ruined him

I'm against you
PMC

Postby Ace » 2009 Oct 05, 21:57

that's not a single accident....I think we all know how much cocaine there is in football world, just check Carrozzieri or Bachini or Iuliano; and IMO these are only a few names about football cocaine consumers, it can't be a single accident IMO.
As I said before, I like Mutu, he's an amazing player but he deserved to be punished in the name of the justice (who doesn't exist in football), maybe with something lower to 17 milions

Ace

Postby PMC » 2009 Oct 05, 22:38

Ace wrote:that's not a single accident....I think we all know how much cocaine there is in football world, just check Carrozzieri or Bachini or Iuliano; and IMO these are only a few names about football cocaine consumers, it can't be a single accident IMO.
As I said before, I like Mutu, he's an amazing player but he deserved to be punished in the name of the justice (who doesn't exist in football), maybe with something lower to 17 milions

he got punished for that incident already when he had to serve a 9 month ban and got expelled from his club. :roll:

How can you seriously demand 17 millions for such a thing? It's not as if he harmed anyone physically or psychologically in the process. He went through very tough times at that point of his career and will always be remembered for the whole affair. Isn't it punishment enough? Do you guys sincerly want to ruin his life like that? If he still had ALL of the money he made in his career he still wouldn't have enough money to pay that back.

I'm against you
PMC

Postby TigerCourage » 2009 Oct 07, 14:53

I remember someone saying Ferdinand was taking some too and he didn't got punished. So... why him? He got suspended (that payed the price) for some time back then and he managed to remake his life.

TigerCourage

Postby Paddy » 2009 Oct 07, 14:55

Because Ferdinand missed a test and was banned for months. Mutu had his contract rescinded due to a breach in the terms of it and could be sued due to the cost of which he was brought to the club for.

Paddy

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Oct 07, 16:12

Paddy wrote:Because Ferdinand missed a test and was banned for months. Mutu had his contract rescinded due to a breach in the terms of it and could be sued due to the cost of which he was brought to the club for.
but was he the one who set the price at which he was bought for by the club? Imagine if this happened to Cristiano Ronaldo :lol:

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
Rfuna

Postby Paddy » 2009 Oct 07, 16:16

Its the money that he would've been paid over the duration of his contract.

Paddy

Postby crisfar » 2009 Oct 07, 21:34

Back to the stats, with these current stats of ACC,TS and DS running with the ball he is way more quick than Lavezzi and Zarate who at the moment are galaxies far quickier than him...We shoud drop him down soon, IMO now he deserve ACC @ 86, TS @84, DS@ 84...

crisfar

PreviousNext

Return to AC Ajaccio