Goran Pandev

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 14:41

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Goran PANDEV

Postby Fixer » 2011 Mar 26, 02:39

I'm glad I'm not taken as an inssane person at all like I have been seen

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Dino » 2011 Mar 26, 15:02

:lol: @ Pandev's technique being "absolutely stunning". No offence, man, but that's bs. Pandev loses 70% of the passes he gets, he almost always fucks up.

Just look at this, Pandev's Technique is @ 87 while Lavezzi has 83...in what world is that accurate? I don't know anyone who would say that Pandev has a better touch than Lavezzi...hell, if anyone told me that I'd end up laughing at them. :lol:

Technique shouldn't be higher than 85 imo...he's a very, very frustrating player to watch. He always destroys attacking plays because it takes him too long to control it.

DA really shouldn't go higher...his close control is good, but should never be 90. He just takes small steps, that's really all he does, it might look like he's got great DA but he really doesn't. It's just a dribble style. Only time you see him running at full speed is when there's no one ahead of him, so obviously he's gonna look fast. It's not hard to run at full speed with the ball so close to you either.

TS & Acc should not go any higher, no way. It's perfect the way it is. He moves at snail speed most of the times on the wing.

This is what I have:

Attack: 80
Balance: 79/80 (seriously, look at the Lecce game for example, EVERY SINGLE TIME he got in a physical challenge he fell to the ground. He's really weak. His Agility is quite high, too.)
Stamina: 80/81
Response: 81 definitely. He's way too slow to react.
Dribble Speed: 84/85 (I prefer 84, but I wouldn't mind it gets pushed up to 85.
Shot Accuracy: 78/79
Mentality: 78-80
Technique: 85
Weak Foot Frequency: 3

Remove 1-1 Scoring

He does try some spectacular volleys at times, so he does deserve 1 Touch Play.

Dino

Postby Capone » 2011 Mar 27, 22:40

Dino wrote::lol: @ Pandev's technique being "absolutely stunning". No offence, man, but that's bs. Pandev loses 70% of the passes he gets, he almost always fucks up.

Just look at this, Pandev's Technique is @ 87 while Lavezzi has 83...in what world is that accurate? I don't know anyone who would say that Pandev has a better touch than Lavezzi...hell, if anyone told me that I'd end up laughing at them. :lol:

Technique shouldn't be higher than 85 imo...he's a very, very frustrating player to watch. He always destroys attacking plays because it takes him too long to control it.

DA really shouldn't go higher...his close control is good, but should never be 90. He just takes small steps, that's really all he does, it might look like he's got great DA but he really doesn't. It's just a dribble style. Only time you see him running at full speed is when there's no one ahead of him, so obviously he's gonna look fast. It's not hard to run at full speed with the ball so close to you either.

TS & Acc should not go any higher, no way. It's perfect the way it is. He moves at snail speed most of the times on the wing.

When Pandev receives a ball, he always hesitates a lot and that's why he is loosing balls very often and NOT because of his bad ball control or something like that. I think many users on here don't understand the values. Technique for example is about how you are able to handle the ball, how you can control it and so on. And if he gets a ball, his control is absolutely stunning, the ball is sticking to his feet. And if you suggest the opposite, then you are definitely the person who is talking bullshit. Pandev is a odd player sometimes, because he is actually a very good player, but at times you are just asking yourself "What the fuck is this guy doing?" - Anyways, his technique is very good and his dribbling also. A decrease would be absolutely inappropriate.

And @ Lavezzi: The difference of 4 points is really very unrealistic, but not Pandevs technique should be lower, but Lavezzis higher. Just take a look at the ladders and you will see so many players with a better technique than Lavezzi, although it is definitely not right.

Capone

Postby zuo » 2011 Apr 02, 22:33

given him a sort of update.....that surely better represents the nowadays form of pandev. his abilities on the ball are now replicated with that agility,da and ds.
would not be a dribble beast anyway because of weigh+bb (75 kg 82 bb) in combo with speeds 81 ts / 83 acc. then lowered attack,bb,response,sa and aggression. ment updated @78. lowered wff @3. removed (or consider as removed) 1-on-1 scoring.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Fixer » 2011 Apr 03, 02:07

90 DA. I'm glad after all.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby čale » 2011 Apr 03, 09:59

what about his TEC? his trapping is dreadfull at times, the ball just bounces of him like it hit the post...im sure it could use a little discussion.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby Dino » 2011 Apr 03, 14:50

cale1991 wrote:what about his TEC? his trapping is dreadfull at times, the ball just bounces of him like it hit the post...im sure it could use a little discussion.

THANK YOU! His touch is pure crap, it's just the illusion he gives. He kinda makes it look like he's good technically. He needs 2-3 touches to control every single goddamn pass.

Dino

Postby čale » 2011 Apr 03, 15:24

well i didn't want to just bump a number at first, but again the 87 is REALLY generous for him, a was think about 83/84, but yet again i think it won't make such a significant difference ingame...

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby Dino » 2011 Apr 05, 13:20

cale1991 wrote:well i didn't want to just bump a number at first, but again the 87 is REALLY generous for him, a was think about 83/84, but yet again i think it won't make such a significant difference ingame...

I agree with that. When he gets the ball he either,
  • Falls over
  • Attempts to stop the ball, but it goes 3 meters into the air giving opponents the chance to get to him....and then falls over
  • Tries to do a Messi type flick to one of our players....not even coming close to pulling off.

Like I have said a bunch of times, he has good close control, but his control in general sucks.

Dino

Postby čale » 2011 Apr 05, 13:32

Falls over
Attempts to stop the ball, but it goes 3 meters into the air giving opponents the chance to get to him....and then falls over
Tries to do a Messi type flick to one of our players....not even coming close to pulling off.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like I have said a bunch of times, he has good close control, but his control in general sucks.

tottaly agree with you there, great close control in general, but his trapping isn't worth spending words on it...so what number do you think would suit him?

čale

Postby Dino » 2011 Apr 05, 14:06

cale1991 wrote:

Falls over
Attempts to stop the ball, but it goes 3 meters into the air giving opponents the chance to get to him....and then falls over
Tries to do a Messi type flick to one of our players....not even coming close to pulling off.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tottaly agree with you there, great close control in general, but his trapping isn't worth spending words on it...so what number do you think would suit him?

I like your 83/84 suggestion. ;)

I'll need to try it in-game when I can. :)

Dino

Postby Recoba » 2011 Apr 07, 07:44

So dissappointed for this player. This was not Pandev I ever known when he been at Lazio.
On his career with Lazio, he show a great drib quite good balance and movement also well-time passing and finishing.
But on Now. I don't know what happened to him?

Since he been at Inter. I seen him in good form not more than 5 matches. all the fantastic skills of him almost completely lost.

Recoba

Postby Dino » 2011 Apr 14, 17:52

Couldn't even control a simple throw-in yesterday...I honestly believe Tech could go down to 83. I really see no reason not to.

I still feel his DA is way too high...but fuck it.

Dino

Postby demoneye » 2011 Apr 17, 13:46

dribble accuracy 90? it seems a little bit overrated I think. I think it would be better 85 :)

"I am the best coach in the world because I was the coach of the best team in the world, Inter FC"

Mourinho, 2010
demoneye

Postby zuo » 2011 Apr 17, 18:54

currently pandev is clearly in a bad patch of form.......i could say we were probably wrong updating him at 90 da....there were a few agrees....
watched him closely yesterday and possibly even tech wasnt an 87......let's keep an eye really close to him until the end of season....

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Dino » 2011 Apr 18, 13:38

zuo wrote:currently pandev is clearly in a bad patch of form.......i could say we were probably wrong updating him at 90 da....there were a few agrees....
watched him closely yesterday and possibly even tech wasnt an 87......let's keep an eye really close to him until the end of season....

I wouldn't call it a bad patch of form, he has been like this since he's been like this since he came to the club. He needs an update.

Dino

Postby rossonero99 » 2011 Apr 18, 16:00

could to be add "SM" for him? Only a doubt.

VALERIA, SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA !
CAMPIONI D'ITALIA !
TANTE GRAZIE DIAVOLO PER IL #18
rossonero99

Postby KeyserSoze » 2011 Apr 18, 16:48

He has more potential as WF than as SM (he sparsely plays as LWF though).

KeyserSoze

Postby rossonero99 » 2011 Apr 18, 17:22

MaxPower wrote:He has more potential as WF than as SM (he sparsely plays as LWF though).

ahh, thanks...

VALERIA, SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA !
CAMPIONI D'ITALIA !
TANTE GRAZIE DIAVOLO PER IL #18
rossonero99

Postby Dino » 2011 Apr 19, 16:26

Epsi wrote:zuo I honestly see Ilicic's DA better than Pandev but worse than Zarate.. as soon as I gave Zarate 90 I would easily see Ilicic at 88 with Pandev down to 86-87.. really he can't stay that high in my opinion

I chose to quote this post here so we can get some discussion going. 86-87 looks fair imo.

Dino

PreviousNext

Return to Galatasaray SK