Goran Pandev

Moderator: Mod's

Goran Pandev

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 14:41

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Goran PANDEV

Postby zuo » 2011 Feb 21, 18:04

Fixer wrote:Could not his DA go a bit up? He looks like a hell of an ellegant player when dribbling with the ball. He's at the level of the best dribblers In the world atm. Don't you think? Maybe I'm a bit mistaken of the few matches I''ve seen of him, but In those I've been impressed of how he moves the ball. Even tough his level Is a high already, he looks to me one of the best out there.

that's true, but , expecially in the DA stat, 88 is really almost world class value.........

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby s-cobar » 2011 Mar 07, 14:49

you should consider his DA in conclusion with his response and agility - yes he has a close control but he`s agile and he`s quick mind to handle the situation on a close space.

s-cobar

Postby Rooney's Temper » 2011 Mar 07, 15:50

Pandev is 27 years not 37 years :evil:

Rooney's Temper

Postby Fixer » 2011 Mar 07, 16:03

LOL

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Dino » 2011 Mar 07, 16:41

Rooney's Temper wrote:Pandev is 27 years not 37 years :evil:

He plays like he's 40, though. :D

Dino

Postby zuo » 2011 Mar 11, 02:14

i suggest DS @85,stamina @82, aggression @84 and mentality @76.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Dino » 2011 Mar 13, 23:49

zuo wrote:i suggest DS @85,stamina @82, aggression @84 and mentality @76.

I disagree. DS shouldn't be higher than 83 imo. I could live with 84. And I'd actually raise his Mentality to 80/81, and lowering his Stamina to 79. He always tires out in the 60th minute or so, but he does try. He can't play full games, or effectively at least. Agree with Agression, though.

I'd also like to remove 1-on-1 Finish. When was the last time he scored 1-on-1 with the keeper? He's scored a free kick, on a rebound(vs Bari last year), an open net, after a mistake from Juan and a decent finish in the CWC, while he has missed a lot of 1-on-1's.

Dino

Postby royvd » 2011 Mar 16, 00:15

Played the full 90 tonight vs. Bayern and scored the winning as well ;)

royvd

Postby jurgens » 2011 Mar 16, 00:16

Fixer wrote:Could not his DA go a bit up? He looks like a hell of an ellegant player when dribbling with the ball. He's at the level of the best dribblers In the world atm. Don't you think? Maybe I'm a bit mistaken of the few matches I''ve seen of him, but In those I've been impressed of how he moves the ball. Even tough his level Is a high already, he looks to me one of the best out there.

Its true he has really great control of the ball, near flawless at times. He reminds me a lot of zidane in the way he loses players without speed, but with intelligence. Its kinda like serie A standard to keep world class dribblers at a low level... see zarate at 88. He'd sit on a 90 DA just fine imo... I've had him on this since his lazio days.

And yeah he can remain decent speed on the ball. Wouldn't go higher than an 84. defintlty no to mentality drop,.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby Fixer » 2011 Mar 16, 00:23

90 looks pretty nice, even tough If I'm not mistaken there were some suggestions of an increase in Zarate's thread.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Dino » 2011 Mar 16, 01:00

No to 90. No fucking way. Never. No. Just...no. FUCK OUTTA HERE. NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His control looks good enough in the game. Balance needs to go down, though.

Dino

Postby Fixer » 2011 Mar 16, 01:03

Got It the first time.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Dino » 2011 Mar 16, 01:06

Fixer wrote:Got It the first time.

It's weird...Pandev has been absolute shit for like a year now, and all people want do to is increase him. I'm sick of it.

Dino

Postby jurgens » 2011 Mar 16, 01:22

Radio Killa wrote:

It's weird...Pandev has been absolute shit for like a year now, and all people want do to is increase him. I'm sick of it.

I don't want to increase him. Its absolutely pointless posting in the serie A for those reasons. I merely checked out the thread and saw a post which interested me and replied to it. also your reason for him not desreving a 90 doesn't make sense. He doesn't beat people with it? That has little to do with his da. His control is, and always has been incredible. Ball never really escapes him, he has an elegant touch and theres few around the world that are on his level.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby zuo » 2011 Mar 17, 02:37

so. let's recap something again.
DA @ 89/90 -> let you guys decide what works best
DA @84/85 -> i'd go for 85 but if you guys are adamant on 84 i'll update that. there is video evidence of Cossu(at least an 80/81 ts) not able to chase him(pandev with the ball)
Stamina @ 82
Aggression @ 85

and at last, if we really want to make him 'less effective' (also his goal scoring, decision making, passing decisions ) we could lower Attack @81 .

also possibly put BB @82 if DA is going to 90, but i still think he's decently strong on the ball, got a kind o slim size with 184/75.
and wouldn't disagree to remove 1-1 finish.

toughts?

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Dino » 2011 Mar 20, 01:56

zuo wrote:so. let's recap something again.
DA @ 89/90 -> let you guys decide what works best
DA @84/85 -> i'd go for 85 but if you guys are adamant on 84 i'll update that. there is video evidence of Cossu(at least an 80/81 ts) not able to chase him(pandev with the ball)
Stamina @ 82
Aggression @ 85

and at last, if we really want to make him 'less effective' (also his goal scoring, decision making, passing decisions ) we could lower Attack @81 .

also possibly put BB @82 if DA is going to 90, but i still think he's decently strong on the ball, got a kind o slim size with 184/75.
and wouldn't disagree to remove 1-1 finish.

toughts?

I disagree with DA, I feel like he's good enough already. No problems with Aggression, but Stamina shouldn't be any higher tgab 81 imo. I don't think he's strong on the ball, I feel like he's way too easy to knock off it. Maybe he dives a little too much, I don't know. Agree with Attack.

I also think Technique could go down 2 points. He's good when he's on the ball, but he takes way too long to control it after a pass, and often looses it when trying to get at it.

Dino

Postby FoxBatS » 2011 Mar 20, 15:27

i agree with radio killa
pandev tech needs down in 2 point , also SA maybe down in 1 or 2 point together with your ST and agility down in 1 point , in conclusion this is my opinion

ATT 81
BB 82
agi 84
DA 90
DS 85
SA 78-79
ST 83
TECH 85

FoxBatS

Postby Capone » 2011 Mar 24, 01:17

Radio Killa wrote:

Well, his form doesn't have something to do with his ball control or his dribbling, so I don't understand your point. When it comes to technique, Pandev is absolutely stunning. But his values are already very high, but a decrease would be laughable. Just looking at the ladder, you can't tell me that his ball control isn't better than Nuri Sahins, Di Marias or Taddeis. Technique 88 is just fine, I think even an increase would be more reasonable than a decrease.

Capone

Postby qwop » 2011 Mar 24, 15:24

Well, his form doesn't have something to do with his ball control or his dribbling, so I don't understand your point. When it comes to technique, Pandev is absolutely stunning. But his values are already very high, but a decrease would be laughable. Just looking at the ladder, you can't tell me that his ball control isn't better than Nuri Sahins, Di Marias or Taddeis. Technique 88 is just fine, I think even an increase would be more reasonable than a decrease.

Exactly, he has a great first touch, certainly better than Villa who sits at 86.So he doesn't need to be decreased in that segment.
Every time i see him play,his first touch seems elegant, he rarely looses the ball even when receiving difficult passes.His DA is great too, the ball is like glued to him when he dribbles.Not exactly Messi but certainly 90 in DA,i compare him to Zarate,who I think also needs a little boost. He played badly all season, not even trying sometimes, but I think that after that goal in Munich he will be more motivated and finaly he will be able to show of his great talent.

So DA 90, DS 85,Tech 87/88,Agg 85,Sta 82,Att 81,BB 82.

also WFA and WFF should be 3.

qwop

Postby zuo » 2011 Mar 25, 22:09

Attack: 81 possibly 80 to replicate his 'uneffective/diminishing of his game'
Balance: 82
Stamina: 82
Top Speed: 81/82
Acceleration: 83/84
Response: possibly 81
Dribble Accuracy: 89/90
Dribble Speed: 85
Shot Accuracy: 79
Mentality: 76

Weak Foot Frequency: 3
remove 1-1 Scoring
possibly remove1-Touch Pass

this is what i'm testing atm. and he is much more realistic. i'd probably update the set in overall. he'll be more effective on the ball, but that's just like reality, really DS is absolute underrated possibly along speed stats by 1 pt(or the same ) or only ACC i'm not certain he isn't quick as Cassano . with a reduced SA,Attack and mentality would be a lesser threat in the offensive third....and attack would influence is passing decisions a bit. i suggested a possible removing of 1-touch pass cause he isn't trying a lot these times...but i'm not really sure of that.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

PreviousNext

Return to Galatasaray SK