Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Dec 15, 17:32

VUKDS

Re: Nikola Maksimović

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Nov 04, 12:36

And technical stats could go up.
strajder

Postby strajder » 2015 Mar 06, 09:18

I am also for removing WB/SM positions, maybe even SB. I don't believe he ever actually played WB/SM. Face it, 193 cm guy with these stats simply can't play as WB/SM.
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2015 Mar 06, 14:00

Well, he played there...
Relja

Postby Relja » 2016 Jan 08, 10:59

Can anyone who watch Torino every week tell me how he has reached that extremely high value (20m€)? In Red Star he wasn't fans favourite because he was mistake ridden, and he has never look like a modern CB who can achieve something big in Europe. Quite slow, above average ball playing skills, ok in positioning sometimes, but suddenly last summer and this winter Napoli's offering big money for him, like WTF. This stats are quite close to how i see him, especially technical ones. I can imagine him having defence in low yellows, but still slow defender with poor response, and shit passing. Thanks.
RasniPantela

Postby RasniPantela » 2016 Jan 08, 13:21

Relja wrote:Can anyone who watch Torino every week tell me how he has reached that extremely high value (20m€)? In Red Star he wasn't fans favourite because he was mistake ridden, and he has never look like a modern CB who can achieve something big in Europe. Quite slow, above average ball playing skills, ok in positioning sometimes, but suddenly last summer and this winter Napoli's offering big money for him, like WTF. This stats are quite close to how i see him, especially technical ones. I can imagine him having defence in low yellows, but still slow defender with poor response, and shit passing. Thanks.

I can tell you,he is in fact very solid player,and was good in red star,his passing and dribbling is solid for CB,in youth team ue played dmf and vas very good at it.20 million is too much,but it is nothing new because a lot of players are overpriced now and it became normal thing. Best example is liverpool, spent 200 million on benteke,caroll,lalana,lovren,markovic and downing.
RasniPantela

Postby RasniPantela » 2016 Jan 08, 13:24

RasniPantela wrote:
Relja wrote:Can anyone who watch Torino every week tell me how he has reached that extremely high value (20m€)? In Red Star he wasn't fans favourite because he was mistake ridden, and he has never look like a modern CB who can achieve something big in Europe. Quite slow, above average ball playing skills, ok in positioning sometimes, but suddenly last summer and this winter Napoli's offering big money for him, like WTF. This stats are quite close to how i see him, especially technical ones. I can imagine him having defence in low yellows, but still slow defender with poor response, and shit passing. Thanks.

I can tell you,he is in fact very solid player,and was good in red star,his passing and dribbling is solid for CB,in youth team he played dmf and vas very good at it.20 million is too much,but it is nothing new because a lot of players are overpriced now and it became normal thing. Best example is liverpool, spent 200 million on benteke,caroll,lalana,lovren,markovic and downing.Maksimovic had very good last season,without injuries he would have benn even better.For me,he is worth something around 9-10 million.
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2016 Jan 08, 16:57

Don't know what's going on with all this hype on this player. He's just an average defender at my eyes. Of course I'm not a talent scout, but... there are thousand of better defenders in the world. Whatever road he takes, it will be a great bargain for Torino
CuorreAzzurro

Postby CuorreAzzurro » 2016 Aug 20, 12:44

is this guy really worth 25 Million, man it sucks to be a Southern team, the covetous Northerners have us for ransom, after seeing rube rob them the 4.75 Million Euro Buy out clause, now Napoli seem desperate for any half decent signing, looks again to pull off another bidone like they did with Britos!!!
Daje i Partenopei de Napule!
Hala los Borbónes de Real Madrid!
et Vive les Asémistes du Mu̍negu!
FORCA FORCA FORCA ! ! ! ! ! ! !
CuorreAzzurro

Postby CuorreAzzurro » 2016 Sep 01, 09:00

31 Million (includes Valdifiori) FFS he better be worth it!!!
Daje i Partenopei de Napule!
Hala los Borbónes de Real Madrid!
et Vive les Asémistes du Mu̍negu!
FORCA FORCA FORCA ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Hostafler99

Postby Hostafler99 » 2016 Sep 01, 22:21

He isn't worh it, average defender, nothing special. I hope that he'll prove me wrong, because he plays for my national team, but I really doubt it.
antony

Postby antony » 2016 Sep 01, 23:18

Hostafler99 wrote:He isn't worh it, average defender, nothing special. I hope that he'll prove me wrong, because he plays for my national team, but I really doubt it.

Had a good season 14/15, last year wasn't half good that he was in the season before. Torino got rid easy of Peres for 15M and they apparently didn't want to sell Maksimovic for 30. Really strange.
Relja

Postby Relja » 2016 Sep 03, 10:01

The most expensive Serbian player ever. I still think there are many many similar and cheaper players on his position, this transfer fee is crazy.
Rex

Postby Rex » 2017 Oct 09, 23:56

He's mostly been useless for Serbia. A stupid red card against Ireland, shaky games even against the likes of Georgia (to be fair even player such as Matic looked really scared because of the importance of the game).

No wonder he's benched all the time for Napoli, since his arrival in late august 2016. he played total of 9 league games, no injury, nothing. That huge price tag really weird. I understand it's a tough task to be Napoli CB. You have to be good on the ball, Sari's really demanding their, ofcourse, but also you have to be dominant in the air and , if the opponent try to play long balls to avoid Napoli's high press, and also fairly quick. Physically fits in, but his positioning is terrible, his mentality is shit, and his IQ is low, he's not noticeably good with the ball and he panics a lot. Torino fans used to moan about him, but he hasn't stepped up as much as he needed from his day at Red Star, especially mentally. All those years playing in shit leagues and shit clubs, Savic is twice a player.
Relja's not dead

Return to “SSC Napoli”