Zlatan Ibrahimović

Moderators: mat880, Helios, conker8, Adrien, nonobus, Mod's

Zlatan Ibrahimović

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 14:26

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

Last edited by Dino on 2009 Oct 11, 17:33, edited 20 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIĆ

Postby Dino » 2012 Apr 04, 15:41

cale1991 wrote:you must be joking right? he had those stats in Barcelona as he just came of a historic treble with Inter and had arguably the best season of his whole career and again the drop in stats after his short Barca spell are more than justified as he just didn't live up to his initial expectations, simple as that...you really can't come here and say that KONAMI are just hittin' random numbers for each player as they please, that's absurd...

He didn't come of a historic treble with Inter, we won the treble after he fucked off to Barcelona. :lol:

Dino

Postby čale » 2012 Apr 04, 15:50

fuck, i fucked things up, my short memory is crap, anyways it doesn't matter really :lol:

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby zuo » 2012 Apr 25, 03:57

i play him a bit different. Imo he isnt that unresponsive....and unagile.
I player him with bb 90 in older Pes and felt fine . It's truethat in Pes 2012 needs a slightl boost and
I play him with 91 BB.
Imo with 78 response the number of Times he get anticipated During a match
it's averagely much higher than in reality. It's True that he isnt a responsive striker but
Really a few central backs are under 81 response....
some suggestions in sum(some with no expl)
BB @91
response @79/80
agility @81/82
FKA @79
add possibly *playmaking
WFF 5

could sound weird but imo even higher jump.
I mean his leap his Also quite good....when he does this mega-chest traps.
imo he just doesen't like try for the goal with his head...likes much more shooting with power

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby MrEskola » 2012 Apr 26, 12:39

Yeah, I agree.

RES 79 would better than 80 for Ibra, he's not really good on getting through balls in time, but it might be just because of fairly poor acceleration. I agree with 81 agility. Not sure about FKA, but I would be fine with 79.

Jump could be an 80, but he just doesn't like to do headers.

His only problem is that he's just so lazy when his team isn't in possession, okay, sometimes he chases back to get the ball back, but gives up easily.

MrEskola

Postby ingus » 2012 Apr 26, 12:50

agility @81/82

I don't understand the reasoning behind it tbh. Ibra shows really no agility nowadays. He has a straight forward direct style.. he basically plays like a tank. He just holds up players and releases his team-mates... it's really rare to see him make any quick body turns or sharp movements, and hes already more than capable of doing that in game with his stats... when he doesn't do it in reality.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
ingus

Postby Epsi » 2012 Apr 26, 13:29

Overall I don't like how the set works, I'm not satisfied, especially by speed, dribble and shooting. Ibra is really hard to replicate in-game.. I'll give a try to zuo's values

Epsi

Postby zuo » 2012 Apr 26, 20:26

i am on your Same chords epsi. Just doesen't feel like him.
Obviously and always speaking about AI emulation.
was wondering if we should even try 96 attack. just a tought.
i'd like to best opinions expecially on *playmaking and WFF @5 too.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Alex » 2012 May 19, 03:12

I've been watching some Ibra vs various teams on youtube and I think his TEC is at 97. I know I suggested a decrease to 96 at a time when he was 97 but I 've just watched more of him and I think I was wrong. He deals with so many difficult balls and traps or redirects them beautifully.

Alex

Postby zuo » 2012 May 20, 23:12

he deffo needs wff 5. badly. could someone update that?
also i'm still more skeptical about some ratings we have here ,
i mean we have del piero on a 78 aggression and ibra on 83 .
honestly i see ibra more unagressive,less vertical running, and deep positioned than alex when he's playing.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Epsi » 2012 May 25, 13:08

after several testing I found some interesting numbers.. now we have a pretty good realistic ibra. still didn't touch agi and da, working on them.

ps. the best way seems Agi 76 and DA 90

Epsi

Postby Pavan93 » 2012 May 25, 14:03

DS can be higher.. Seedorf for example io 78, and i think Ibra could be around 80.

Pavan93

Postby Fenomeno » 2012 May 28, 08:36

I think his SA is underrated. I will compare this with another well known "world class" forward: Mario Gomez. Can someone here tell me that Gomez has better SA than Ibra?
I mean, Gomez: 88, Zlatan: 85. There is something wrong here, whether the system that people use here to calculate SA or the different leagues, something is wrong.

Zlatan has very good precision in his shots and he is characterized by being a showman with his technique and his ability to strike the ball into the goal.
Mario Gomez... he is a striker it's true, he scores a lot of goals but just that. He is there in most of the situations just to push the ball to the goal with the goalkeeper in the floor. When a teammate shot and the goalkeeper saves but leave a rebound, guess what? Mario Gomez is there to PUSH the ball. And just that.

So here you give SA by amount of goals scored in a season, or the average of goals in matches? How? Because I really don't understand how can Gomez have more SA than Zlatan.

Or maybe in Bundesliga they give way more points in stats because I've seen a lot of players there way overrated in some stats (average with the forum, where in other league SA: 81 in Bundesliga: 86 wtf?) and nobody do nothing to control that.

Fenomeno

Postby čale » 2012 May 28, 09:49

Bundesliga is not overrated, end of discussion.

Ibrahimović has never been accurate, at least on a WC level, his ability to struck the ball clean in any given situation makes him look better at times than he really is, with red ST he'll be able to hit the ball in a straight line and mostly goalwards without a problem and when left unmarked he'll probably score a goal. i don't see what all the fuss about it is really. you have to stop looking at stat by stat and look at other stats as well.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby MrEskola » 2012 May 28, 15:40

I'm with cale on this despite I'm a Milan fan. He can definitely score outstanding goals with SA@85, he shoots many balls off target. Gomez does score many tap-ins, but he shoots less off target than Ibra.

MrEskola

Postby zuo » 2012 May 28, 19:30

this set for sure has some improvements.
I really agree with attack,response,bb(needs nothing more than this)
sa and wff, imo all of these are perfectly rated.
Have to test better the combo-work of the simoltaneus aggression-TW drop......
i would also question around *outside for Ibra. Was wondering if we should
make him use his outside by low wff. because imo he uses his outside mostly for
These quick short passes Or anyway short chip balls. imo he basiclly never shoots
with the outside cause he prefers to shot with the instep using power...

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby The Riddler » 2012 Jun 11, 23:11

I think that his response and agility should be a little higher,and dribble speed should be orange,he is really good dribbler...

The Riddler

Postby Fides » 2012 Jun 14, 10:37

How dynamic was he in his Milan matches this season? During the Sweden game he stood out with not-moving.

Fides

Postby čale » 2012 Jun 14, 10:41

you just described him perfectly. :lol:

those are the reason i gave him RES 73 and TW 67 in my set. He just doesn't give a flying fuck about anything, just stands where he wants to and does what he wants to, regarding the current situation on the pitch.

čale

Postby vinnie » 2012 Jun 14, 15:58

^ haha i was looking at the TW value thinking he needed a decrease, I'd say your value could be even lower! seeing that Robben is about to get something like an update to 65-67 TW

Also, i think he should be at lower AGI, agree with Epsi and zuo, 76 AGI is a better value for him. RVP is at 79, and i think theres more then a -1 difference between them.

Some more suggestions, from what i think of Ibra,

-Thinking that his TS is a little overdone. I think he's better at the Konami value of 84. Maybe +1 to 85. 86 puts him par with Neymar, which i don't think he's quite at in terms of speed. He can be fast though, just looks odd.
-Could his STA be green? pretty lazy guy, tires quickly, immobile...
-Is his DS underrated? I don't think he is THAT slow on the ball, more like 79-80 in this area.
-Why is his Jump so high? he's 195 cm with 84 JMP, he should win every single aerial ball, but he sucks in the air. Liking Konami's 78 here.
-And another point, on his RES... is it so good? I mean, RES is along with being an ability, also a style thing right? He isn't reactive at all i think. I don't think he should be even yellow at 80, more like K's 75. It would also better replicate his laziness. (honestly i like alot from konami's Zlatan)

If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
vinnie

Postby stavrello7 » 2012 Jun 14, 20:07

vinnie wrote:^ haha i was looking at the TW value thinking he needed a decrease, I'd say your value could be even lower! seeing that Robben is about to get something like an update to 65-67 TW

Also, i think he should be at lower AGI, agree with Epsi and zuo, 76 AGI is a better value for him. RVP is at 79, and i think theres more then a -1 difference between them.

Some more suggestions, from what i think of Ibra,

-Thinking that his TS is a little overdone. I think he's better at the Konami value of 84. Maybe +1 to 85. 86 puts him par with Neymar, which i don't think he's quite at in terms of speed. He can be fast though, just looks odd.
-Could his STA be green? pretty lazy guy, tires quickly, immobile...
-Is his DS underrated? I don't think he is THAT slow on the ball, more like 79-80 in this area.
-Why is his Jump so high? he's 195 cm with 84 JMP, he should win every single aerial ball, but he sucks in the air. Liking Konami's 78 here.
-And another point, on his RES... is it so good? I mean, RES is along with being an ability, also a style thing right? He isn't reactive at all i think. I don't think he should be even yellow at 80, more like K's 75. It would also better replicate his laziness. (honestly i like alot from konami's Zlatan)

Agree with you vinnie.. i like more konami's default for STA, JUMB, RES
and yes for better DS with yellow numbers

Greek Super League Addon for pesedit patch
http://bit.ly/WHL8W1
stavrello7

PreviousNext

Return to Paris Saint-Germain FC