Alessandro Nesta

Moderator: Mod's

Alessandro Nesta

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:43

Image







Last edited by Epsi on 2013 Apr 22, 15:07, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: added picture
User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9908
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 121 times

by »



 

Re: Alessandro NESTA

Postby zuo » 2012 May 03, 04:14

i disagree with some of this set. mainly BB and DA.
yes, he never 'seemed' over average strong for a defender
(half because of style of play and half because he really isn't )
but, even nowadays , just isn't a 79. would get too much bullied by CFs in game.
as example too , a couple of times with brute strength stopped Messi in
The double game vs barca.... yet messi is an 83 BB.
about DA, imo he's simple better than that , surely better than abate....
possibly (imo) better than thiago in terms of pure DA ,
thiago could seem better cause he's superior in a DA+AGI+DS combo

Saving Private Adrian

Image
User avatar
zuo
 
Posts: 3333
Joined: 2009 Jan 19, 10:34
Location: North Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Alessandro NESTA

Postby Mrky_MNE » 2012 May 03, 09:58

FInally someone noticed his DA.

User avatar
Mrky_MNE
 
Posts: 626
Joined: 2009 Sep 07, 12:40
Location: Niksic, Crna Gora
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Alessandro NESTA

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 May 03, 15:39

I agree with Zuo. He is the kind of DEF that doesn't uses strength (body) because his style, he prefers cleaning/elegant tackles based on his amazing defence, also because he isn't too strong or solid. I have him in 81-82 BB. Talking about his DA, i always watch him as good player with ball at his feet, close control and prefer to pass with short passes than long ones. He doesn't gift the ball so easy, that is rare.

...U dared to enter my world... Image
User avatar
Kruger13
 
Posts: 1260
Joined: 2011 Mar 08, 23:22
Location: The DarK Side!
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Alessandro NESTA

Postby MrEskola » 2012 May 04, 19:29

Yeah, I strongly agree with zuo. BB could be an 81, as I suggested in the last page. That would reflect his style well enough.
About DA, if you said he's better than Abate, Abate's number (81) could be in the high greens. Again, he looks better in this aspect because of his better DA+AGI+DS combo. Therefore I suggest at least DA 81 for Nesta.

MrEskola
 
Posts: 1041
Joined: 2011 Sep 07, 20:23
Location: Tampere, Finland
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Alessandro NESTA

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 May 06, 21:34

I think 81 DA is a bit high - imo. Probably Abate doesn't deserves 81, i don't know because i didn't focus on him but maybe needs a reconsideration from mod . But talking about Nesta, if you ask to me i would said that he is probably 76/77 DA.

...U dared to enter my world... Image
User avatar
Kruger13
 
Posts: 1260
Joined: 2011 Mar 08, 23:22
Location: The DarK Side!
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Alessandro NESTA

Postby MrEskola » 2012 May 07, 12:51

Yeah, was looking around those numbers, but I was only comparing with Abate on this one, so that's why I threw 81 out of my hat.

Abate could be something like 77-79 on DA.

MrEskola
 
Posts: 1041
Joined: 2011 Sep 07, 20:23
Location: Tampere, Finland
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Alessandro NESTA

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 May 10, 16:39

:cry: :cry:

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: 2010 Nov 03, 10:58
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Alessandro NESTA

Postby 7oodam » 2012 May 10, 17:05

He's leaving at the end of the season, probably going to the MLS, such a legend, you'll always be remembered

User avatar
7oodam
 
Posts: 388
Joined: 2011 Jun 17, 18:09
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Alessandro NESTA

Postby zuo » 2012 May 10, 19:23

what can i say.
i'm by no means a rossonero fan , but serie A is missing a True legend ,
surely the greatest defender of the modern football in terms of career ,
the one who ispired my (short) 6 years semi-pro footballing stint........
the great art of defending with a touch of poetry.
Rarely rough , at times even manhandled by strikers , unfortunately PLAGUED
By injuries and unbelivably top class comeback every time.
Farewell , Sandro.

Saving Private Adrian

Image
User avatar
zuo
 
Posts: 3333
Joined: 2009 Jan 19, 10:34
Location: North Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Alessandro NESTA

Postby s-cobar » 2012 May 10, 19:27

the only good thing at that is, that my PES MLS-All Star time will be better and more interesting with Nesta and Ballack - try to see anything good on that

User avatar
s-cobar
 
Posts: 4219
Joined: 2009 Apr 14, 07:14
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Alessandro NESTA

Postby Kerry » 2012 Jul 05, 23:41

Move to Montreal Impact:

http://www.impactmontreal.com/en/news/2 ... eal-impact

Gutted to know that he's leaving the European grounds. Loved you man, best of luck. :cry:

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.


Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry
 
Posts: 2291
Joined: 2011 May 06, 11:07
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Alessandro NESTA

Postby vinnie » 2012 Jul 05, 23:59

WTF MONTREAL IMPACT? MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: (mind the language)

If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
User avatar
vinnie
 
Posts: 3652
Joined: 2012 Apr 06, 03:11
Location: ♛      
Has thanked: 386 times
Been thanked: 574 times

Re: Alessandro NESTA

Postby Los Muchachos » 2012 Jul 06, 05:27

vinnie wrote:WTF MONTREAL IMPACT? MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: (mind the language)


:D :D :D Rivals.

Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world
User avatar
Los Muchachos
 
Posts: 390
Joined: 2012 Mar 07, 16:58
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Alessandro NESTA, Montreal Impact

Postby BigStu » 2012 Jul 06, 09:19

why the fuck has he gone to the mls?

BigStu
 
Posts: 7581
Joined: 2009 May 28, 16:43
Location: England
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: Alessandro NESTA, Montreal Impact

Postby vinnie » 2012 Jul 06, 09:32

Alessandro Nesta wrote:I'm very happy to be here,” said Alessandro Nesta. “Despite some offers to continue my career in Europe, I was looking for a new challenge and wanted to play in MLS. Upon visiting my friend Marco (Di Vaio) to see him play his first game with Montreal, I met great people in this club. I really liked what I saw and I was convinced Montreal was where I wanted to be.


If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
User avatar
vinnie
 
Posts: 3652
Joined: 2012 Apr 06, 03:11
Location: ♛      
Has thanked: 386 times
Been thanked: 574 times

Re: Alessandro NESTA, Montreal Impact

Postby MrEskola » 2012 Jul 06, 10:22

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (like Dr. House said after Cuddy ended her strip :lol:)

(Well, at least he didn't went to Bianconeri, Nerazzurri or Giallorossi :D)

Edit: Impact's website says that he's 6' 1". Isn't that 185 cm?

MrEskola
 
Posts: 1041
Joined: 2011 Sep 07, 20:23
Location: Tampere, Finland
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Alessandro Nesta

Postby Roy » 2013 Jun 30, 16:51

I'm wondering, how is he doing in the MLS?

jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

Varane002 wrote:My suggestion is that the explosive power is between 80 - 81. Is very agile despite its 1.90 m. In the game with explosive power 70 is very trunk.
User avatar
Roy
 
Posts: 1641
Joined: 2012 Nov 19, 11:24
Location: Woubrugge, Netherlands
Has thanked: 539 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: Alessandro Nesta

Postby ballack13 » 2013 Sep 01, 02:08

Wow, I had no idea he still had 95 defense

Surely this needs to come down. I'd say 82-84 or so. Response down to low 80s.

I don't think his passing game is nearly this good anymore either.

TS, Tenacity and Teamwork all could drop a good amount as well.

User avatar
ballack13
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 20:38
Location: Los Angeles
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Alessandro Nesta

Postby Roy » 2013 Oct 21, 17:39

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11863/8982400/former-ac-milan-defender-alessandro-nesta-announces-retirement

He just announced his retirement.

jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

Varane002 wrote:My suggestion is that the explosive power is between 80 - 81. Is very agile despite its 1.90 m. In the game with explosive power 70 is very trunk.
User avatar
Roy
 
Posts: 1641
Joined: 2012 Nov 19, 11:24
Location: Woubrugge, Netherlands
Has thanked: 539 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Previous

Return to Retired Players

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest