Philippe Mexès

Moderators: zuo, čale, crisfar, Epsi, Mod's

Philippe Mexès

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 11, 00:10

Last edited by Dino on 2008 Dec 19, 15:32, edited 3 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Philippe MEXÈS

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Jun 09, 14:21

updated attack, response, DA, DS, SA, SP, ST and mentality.

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
Rfuna

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Jun 11, 11:31

Surely his curling could be raised, I've seen him get a fair amount of curl on his passes, 74 maybe?

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
Vandeach

Postby Ken » 2009 Jun 11, 11:38

Vandeach wrote:Surely his curling could be raised, I've seen him get a fair amount of curl on his passes, 74 maybe?

Sry for off-topic but hey Vandeach are you doing a Curling revolution ? :?

Ken

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Jul 03, 16:47

Ken wrote:
Vandeach wrote:Surely his curling could be raised, I've seen him get a fair amount of curl on his passes, 74 maybe?

Sry for off-topic but hey Vandeach are you doing a Curling revolution ? :?

Umm... Call it that if you like but low 60's in game for curling is stupidly unrealistic, passes go dead straight. Also Mexes does get very good curl on his passes, so he deserves an increase regardless.

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
Vandeach

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Jul 10, 16:22

are 100% certain about curling @ 74? I think 70 just to be on the safe side.

Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Sep 02, 16:11

did anyone else catch his 50 yard dash through the Juve midfield in the 1st half? Certainly he deserves higher TS and DS, IMO TS @ 82 and DS @ 77. Also looked stronger than Amauri on the ball and when applying pressure, so considering he's also lighter I think BB can go up, perhaps BB @ 90

Rfuna

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Sep 02, 16:59

Rfuna wrote: Also looked stronger than Amauri on the ball and when applying pressure, so considering he's also lighter I think BB can go up, perhaps BB @ 90

eheh, this is what Ulises referes in the ATT/DEF discussion.. imo is not pure power but finesse in defending, mastery and not muscles.. but whole this discussion will never come to something usefull..

anyway we can't reach a final value for his TS, how many time has been updated?! imo 80 - 81 will be enough..
agree about DS

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10

Postby N3KR0 » 2009 Sep 27, 21:08

His BB have to go up, hes stronger than this IMO,i think 89/90 fits him well.

N3KR0

Postby Phil » 2010 Jan 05, 23:28

I also agree that BB could be 89 and TS could be in the low yellows. Plus do you think TW could go up 1 or 2 points also ? I'd say he deserves to be on the same level as Kroldrup or Zapata (both on 81).

Phil

Postby Rfuna » 2010 Jan 13, 02:21

updated defence, BB, response, TS, ACC, DS, curling and TW. Removed sliding* and covering*. Added index cards.

Rfuna

Postby Paddy » 2010 Mar 25, 16:59

Rfuna wrote:did anyone else catch his 50 yard dash through the Juve midfield in the 1st half? Certainly he deserves higher TS and DS, IMO TS @ 82 and DS @ 77. Also looked stronger than Amauri on the ball and when applying pressure, so considering he's also lighter I think BB can go up, perhaps BB @ 90

I honestly don't think he's anywhere near a value of 82 for TS. He's lost so much pace in the past few years.

Paddy

Postby Josh » 2010 Mar 25, 17:03

I'd agree with that, the current value is ok.

Josh

Postby Manne » 2010 Jul 24, 22:54

With these stats he' have about the same DEF and RES as Lucio and Chielini who may have been the best defenders in Serie A last year together with Samuel. Mexes have in my opinion always been overated. He's talented for sure and posseses many great qualities, but have always been too inconsitent to deserve the numbers he currently sits at.

I'm thinking defence 84 at most and Res 84 at most. If you summarize his most important defence stats i think Burdisso should be over him as a total, but who knows maybe Ranieri is crazy and don't understand football or have some personal grief against him for selecting Burdisso before him.

If a player is out of favor and another one with inferior stats is selected before him in the starting lineup, then this is something that must be looked at. Exception should only be if it's for personal reason Mexes wasn't the first choice before Burdisso.

Manne

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Feb 22, 12:46

Do posts get removed?!

Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
FernandoA13

Postby Ace » 2011 Feb 22, 13:10

Yes, because you posted a new full set without ask permission to anyone, and an user asked you to explain all your values but you didn't do it. Please respect rules, and try to understand better stats (come on, you wrote Defence 89 for Mexes...), you were lucky if nobody already warned you

Ace

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Feb 22, 23:55

Ace wrote:Yes, because you posted a new full set without ask permission to anyone, and an user asked you to explain all your values but you didn't do it. Please respect rules, and try to understand better stats (come on, you wrote Defence 89 for Mexes...), you were lucky if nobody already warned you

I didn't know i had to ask somebody permission. i am new at thi. sorry i got ''outta of line''
i just thought it was normal to post my opinion. And i did explain it.

As in my defence, i think it's a bit weak of you to post my most arguable stat posted. What about his agility only being 77? pff come on are you joking? understand stats..please man.. so if you think somebody deserves a better stat and somebody else thinks otherwise, the other guy is what? dumb?

I just cleary thought Mexes was underrated thats all mate.

Ps: I think Mexes deserves better Agility like atleast 80, because he quite athletic, and how does somebody like Zaccardo have a higher stat? or julio baptista or maxi lopez..

Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
FernandoA13

Postby Ace » 2011 Feb 23, 00:38

Don't worry, you are new so you have time to learn :) Post a new set of stats it's forbidden because if everyone post his own set this website will become crazy, that's why everyone must post single changes with an explaination. For example a message like (it's just an example) "increase his to Stamina to 86" is not tolerated, the ideal message is something like "Stamina can be increase to 86, he can be on the level of [names of players already on 86]", of course the comparison must be sensed and not a cheap excuse for ask an increase (damn, it happens). The dream of every moderator are messages like this or this (note the huge explaination), but as I said it's only a dream nowadays. Talking about Mexes, if you are interested in suggest some values, try to say some values but with a sensed explaination, words are better than numbers to explain, after all this is also a forum of football knowledge not a brothel of random numbers. I personally can't help you so mucn because I don't follow Roma every week but we have a moderator that is a Roma supporter and he surely is the best person to help here. I hope this message can help you.

Ace

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Feb 23, 10:36

Ace wrote:Don't worry, you are new so you have time to learn :) Post a new set of stats it's forbidden because if everyone post his own set this website will become crazy, that's why everyone must post single changes with an explaination. For example a message like (it's just an example) "increase his to Stamina to 86" is not tolerated, the ideal message is something like "Stamina can be increase to 86, he can be on the level of [names of players already on 86]", of course the comparison must be sensed and not a cheap excuse for ask an increase (damn, it happens). The dream of every moderator are messages like this or this (note the huge explaination), but as I said it's only a dream nowadays. Talking about Mexes, if you are interested in suggest some values, try to say some values but with a sensed explaination, words are better than numbers to explain, after all this is also a forum of football knowledge not a brothel of random numbers. I personally can't help you so mucn because I don't follow Roma every week but we have a moderator that is a Roma supporter and he surely is the best person to help here. I hope this message can help you.

It helped thnx

FernandoA13

Postby Al-bulldozer » 2011 Feb 25, 13:26

He controls the ball very well so I suggest to raise his tech and da . He is one of the best defenders with controlling the ball . He is more agile and can respond faster than 86 . He weighs 82 and has 89 for bodybalance which is not good for a defender like him . I see him as the best defender at Roma .
My suggestions
tech +2
da+1
response +1
bodybalance +1
That's what I think and I'm waiting for your replaying .
ــــــــــــــــــــ

I have accepted Allah as my Lord, and Islam as a way of life, and Muhammad may Allah's peace & plessings be upon him as a Prophet and Messenger of Allah.
Al-bulldozer

Postby Martina » 2011 Mar 08, 13:17

Must be updated, is the best defender in Serie A, you must update the balance and control the ball

Martina

PreviousNext

Return to AC Milan