Claudio Marchisio

Moderators: čale, Epsi, crisfar, zuo, Mod's

Claudio Marchisio

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:55

Last edited by DeFrenZ on 2009 Jan 02, 21:34, edited 4 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Claudio MARCHISIO

Postby čale » 2011 Feb 07, 11:58

he has great connectio with the ball the goal against udinese is just an example a value of 78/79 is a must though his accuracy outside the box is quite random...

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby Alex_10 » 2011 Feb 12, 14:28

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10

Postby nico90 » 2011 Feb 12, 14:31

Great goal ;)
anyway we should now take off DM from his positions!

nico90

Postby SebaGiovinco » 2011 Feb 13, 22:15

I think he doesn't need the middle shooting* star.

IMO his stats should be reaction* of course, and I'd add centre* too, cause during his last matches in Juve he plays as a masked SMF, who always cut inside, creating a 4-3-3 instead of the starting 4-4-2.

SebaGiovinco

Postby zuo » 2011 Mar 06, 03:56

again i suggest BB @81. expecially at 76 kgs and high Mentality.....got clashed a bit of times vs milan tonight (gattuso BB @84 76 kgs, seedorf bb@83/84 80 kgs..)

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby aGonnKS » 2011 Apr 14, 18:59

It has been long since his last update.

I think he needs a new set.

My suggestions after watching all of his games this season would be.

Attack: 76 (Since he has been playing in the LW for almost all the season, I think he has become better at going forward.)
Balance: 81 (Like zuo said. I totally agree with him. He is still not on the 83 level, and with his mentality a 81 suits better)
Stamina: 87 (Very good stamina, rarely gets tired, and keeps his level of the game almost all the time at the same)
TopSpeed: 83 (He is quite fast, but his acceleration needs to be dropped. So a swap between them could be logical)
Acceleration: 82 (Read TopSpeed explanation)
Response: 85 (This is one of his best attributes. Maybe it could be even higher, but a 85 for now could be fine. He reads the game in an amazing way, and is always after the loose balls)
DA: 84 (One of the best players in tight spaces. Never loses the ball and can dribble pretty well. Also he does a lot of tricks. Maybe the only trickster in Juve right now)
ST: 77 (Has great shot technique and showed it plenty of times this year. Both goals against Udinese this year Away and at Home comes to mind. The goals against Palermo and Inter last year too.)
Technique: 84 (This would be the minimum value for him. A 82 is ridiculous. He stops the ball pretty well, and starts running with it.

INDEX CARDS:

Add Trickster* since he has been doing them for pretty long time.
I also have some videos from different games, him doing tricks.

Remove Middle shooting and Long-Ranger, since he is not a player that shots from large distances. He almost never tries to shot from outside of the 16m.
Add Response *.

aGonnKS

Postby čale » 2011 Apr 14, 22:47

ATT: 74 --> he isn't frequently joining the attacks and his positioning and attacking intelligence is decent at most and he could easily be dropped on the same level as D'AGOSTINO, MVB, FLAMINI, D.PIZZARO and so on...

DEF: 74 --> he has been playing brilliantly this season as is even more focused on defending than before and when it comes to it, it may seem that he isn't involved in the build up or game in general, but that's mostly because of his reluctance to make leave a gap in defence, this is really one of the points where he has improved very much, personally i would even go for a 75, but i don't want to push it.

BB: 81 --> as stated above his stature doesn't show that he deserves an 83, he is a real fighter and is rarely pushed of the ball, but what bothers me the most is his innability to outmuscle someone when he needs to recover the ball

STA: 87-89 --> really nothing much to talk about here as he finishes the games in really good physical condition and looks like he could go for another 45 minutes, his determination also play a very big factor in this, thus a little raise in MENT could be on the cards

TS/ACC: Swap --> IMO it could be good as it takes him longer to accelarate then to reach his TS which is between above average and good

RES: 84/85 --> now in this aspect considering the RES ladder of Serie A i would rate him at 84 which would suit him well by it as he show good to great awarness on the pitch, but when rating RES i more frequently use this post and by it i would go for a 85 i know that many of you won't agree on this, but i just find him really good at it as he is rarely, actually almost never caught out of position so an increase in RES would guarantee that he isn't caught out IG considering his "low" DEF value (low generally, average by global DMF ladder). And one of the reason for his increasing are his clean tackles which he executes very well i will be putting a video of all his touches against milan where his defensive skills can clearly be seen

DA: 84 --> he has great close control and maintains a very good amount of that control while sprinting with the ball which is impressive and his quick feet and decent agility IRL enable him to control the ball in tight angles and awkward situations and you may think that this is not important but when he executes his scissor dribble or elastico i have never ever seen him losing control or failing to execute them. i will also put a video of his dribbling

SA: ? --> i am clearly out of ideas what to suggest here, but the thing i know is that he needs some tweaking. the reasons i have no clue what to suggest are the following:
- marchisio has shown great precision inside the box and a really nice score against keepers in 1-on-1 situations
- his shooting outside the box on the other hand hasn't been much on target and also not impressive, while he keeps a nice line on his shoots they tend to miss the target quite often
Now i hope you understand my dillema here...

ST: 79-81 --> videos speak more than words in this situation...

HEADER: 73/74 --> really poor in this aspect, he doesn't win many aerial challanges, but the ones he manages to win and head the ball it is just blindly struck just for the reason to clear the danger and sent to no-man's land...

TEC: 84 --> his trapping is very clean and the ball rarely bounces off of him he control aerial ball with two or three touches max, he could at least be on par with Javier ZANETTI, Fabio LIVERANI, Gaetano D'AGOSTINO and Kevin-Prince BOATENG (84)

MENT: 87 --> he is a true fighter and i don't see a reason why he shouldn't be on par with IAQUINTA, CHIELLINI, DE ROSSI, SAMUEL and CAMBIASSO just to name a few, he copes with fatigue great and is very determined on the pitch

★ Middle-shooting --> it should be removed as he rarely gets his shoots on target from distance, [] Long Ranger is enough IMO as it would make him more realistic as he would try shoots from distance, but won't have the enhanced stats which *MS gives.

*Reaction/Maraunding --> could be a possible addition as he arrives in the box late looking for scoring opportunities very frequently

Now a few videos:

Spoiler: show
the match at San Siro against Milan where you can clearly see his great defensive abilities including his great anticipation and reading of the game

a video demonstrating his dribbling and the possible addition of [] Trickster or [] Scissor Skills

a compilation of this season's goals which show his great ST

a new image to demonstrate his commitment to juve and fighting spirit:

Spoiler: show
aGonnKS wrote:Attack: 76 (Since he has been playing in the LW for almost all the season, I think he has become better at going forward.)
Balance: 81 (Like zuo said. I totally agree with him. He is still not on the 83 level, and with his mentality a 81 suits better)
Stamina: 87 (Very good stamina, rarely gets tired, and keeps his level of the game almost all the time at the same)
TopSpeed: 83 (He is quite fast, but his acceleration needs to be dropped. So a swap between them could be logical)
Acceleration: 82 (Read TopSpeed explanation)
Response: 85 (This is one of his best attributes. Maybe it could be even higher, but a 85 for now could be fine. He reads the game in an amazing way, and is always after the loose balls)
DA: 84 (One of the best players in tight spaces. Never loses the ball and can dribble pretty well. Also he does a lot of tricks. Maybe the only trickster in Juve right now)
ST: 77 (Has great shot technique and showed it plenty of times this year. Both goals against Udinese this year Away and at Home comes to mind. The goals against Palermo and Inter last year too.)
Technique: 84 (This would be the minimum value for him. A 82 is ridiculous. He stops the ball pretty well, and starts running with it.

INDEX CARDS:

Add Trickster* since he has been doing them for pretty long time.
I also have some videos from different games, him doing tricks.

Remove Middle shooting and Long-Ranger, since he is not a player that shots from large distances. He almost never tries to shot from outside of the 16m.
Add Response *.

very good suggestion there is little difference between your's and mine

EDIT: SMF should be at least added as optional as he has played on the left wing all season long so far

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby Rogatto27 » 2011 Apr 15, 00:19

I agree with cale1991.

Rogatto27

Postby crisfar » 2011 Apr 15, 00:56

crisfar wrote:Good post by cale, although too much on the fan side, but I don't agree on DEF, RES, DA, ST, TEC and MENT...

crisfar

Postby zuo » 2011 Apr 15, 02:06

added smf to positions.....was used there time enough imo?...updated BB(-2),agility(+1),da(+1).....

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby aGonnKS » 2011 Apr 15, 14:49

Agree totally with cale1991

Since I am still new here I believe cale1991 has better ability to analyze the players abilities.
Either way there is not much difference between our suggestions.
Most of the points or suggestions are the same.

I don't agree with crisfar that RES, DA, ST, TEC, and MENT can't be that good.
If you have really followed Marchisio all this season you would have agreed with us.
In fact one of the abilities I am 100% sure he deserves a raise is Response at 85, and it could even be higher. It's not that someone who sits also in 85 or lower is a worse player than Claudio. Nor it means that Claudi is far better than them, in fact it doesn't make a huge difference, it's just that it represents him better.
Technique at 82 is also very low for him. 84 is the minimum. It has already been explained by me.
Though a 81 in his Shot Technique is debatable, even if he has scored splendid goals, a 81 would make him very dangerous. A 78-79 is more realistic.
And Mentality at 87 is very good shot. He is always running and is very determined, always looking to close gaps, or steal the ball from his opponent.
Trickster is a must since he has been doing tricks all his life. Scissor-Dribble is also a realistic point, since he does it very often. Not like CR7 or others do it, but he does it very often for a CMF.
Also agree on +1Agility. and 84 DA.
Maybe a little raise on his TW too, though I am still not too sure about what it exactly means, but I think he is very good at team moves, and also passes the ball very often.
Possible add Covering*.

aGonnKS

Postby crisfar » 2011 Apr 16, 01:05

Well if you only think he may deserve ST 81 and Trickster than you are posting a bit on the fan side, besides you are only proposing raises...With the values suggested you make him look like the best midfielder of Serie A, too much solid and flawless...I tihnk for now the small update by zuo is enough...

crisfar

Postby aGonnKS » 2011 Apr 16, 15:30

No no. I said a 81 is way too much for him just now, even if he has scored some great goals, he needs to score more regularly to deserve a 81.
78 maximum ST.
I am not talking on the fan side believe me. I am just speaking what I have been seeing lately.
He has really improved. I suggest you to look at him more. Also test him with those stats, it will represent him quite better.
I also think that we should we should tweak some of his stats such as Agression, FK, and maybe Attack.
And for Trickster. This is really one of the things that doesn't need to wait any more. He does tricks very often. He is the only one who does tricks in this Juventus. I don't see why he don't need that card. It won't make him better than players that have better DA but don't have trickster. It's just that he is really a trickster. Please bro watch him more.
And no it doesn't make him the best midfielder in Serie A with those stats.
There are still plenty of other midfielder better than him in PES.
It's just the way I see things. Maybe I am wrong but it seems I am not the only who thinks he needs an update.
But we are here for discussing, so let's discuss every part of his stats.

aGonnKS

Postby bisbetico_domato » 2011 Apr 29, 16:10

Amauri gots 84 in Technique and Marchisio 82, that's a bit hilarious (inmho) ..maybe a little decrease of Amauri will be good (?)

bisbetico_domato

Postby Epsi » 2011 Jul 07, 18:06

updated shot technique.. needed to be just under "monsters" like Inler, Simplicio and Bresciano

Epsi

Postby Alex_10 » 2011 Jul 10, 03:07

to me his pure ST is better or in pair with the other 3, anyway he lacks the power of inler and the accuracy of Bresciano, but on the ST side he is really cultured.

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10

Postby čale » 2011 Jul 11, 11:28

1:29 i love the guy :D

čale

Postby Basilio » 2011 Jul 29, 15:14

in this world football challenge tourney i was pretty impressed by his SPS, he is able to do some long grounded passes but mostly glued to ground, he performs speedy passes but they always keep their quality, having said that he missed some long and short passes and id like to rate higher his SPS than his SPA ... i also saw him performing passes with the outside of the boot but not so regulary. I would also like to suggest the trickster card, i agree with alex_10, he performs a variety of tricks but not always the same one, IMO he performs different tricks every time, somethimes scissor skills, marsellie roulette, etc. He is not regular with an specific trick but he tricks quite often, thats why without the need of adding any skill trick card, ill add the playstyle card .

Summing up:

SPS: 83
P03 - Trickster

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Diego » 2011 Sep 19, 12:36

Marauding is a must imo...

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Basilio » 2011 Sep 25, 15:07

Interist wrote:Marauding is a must imo...

He already have free roaming.

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

PreviousNext

Return to Juventus FC