Paolo De Ceglie

Moderators: čale, Epsi, crisfar, zuo, Mod's

Paolo De Ceglie

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:21

Last edited by Rfuna on 2009 Jan 16, 14:29, edited 7 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Paolo DE CEGLIE

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 20, 23:41

@Fiddy

what do you mean? it's the exact same set you and i discussed, just Epsi tweaked it a bit to fit the new standards on certain stats...

@Basilio

yeah, he was on a 75 or 76, can't remember exactly which number was it, but like i said, Epsi tweaked ALL fullbacks in the league and he was caught up in that update too, if you look at the ladders, he fits in decently now.

and yeah DS can be 84 or 85 if stretched...

STA is something i'd like to keep an eye on, he still has the tendency to disappear to catch his breath every now and then, but we should watch it closely...

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby Basilio » 2012 Mar 21, 02:13

cale1991 wrote:@Basilio

yeah, he was on a 75 or 76, can't remember exactly which number was it, but like i said, Epsi tweaked ALL fullbacks in the league and he was caught up in that update too, if you look at the ladders, he fits in decently now.

STA is something i'd like to keep an eye on, he still has the tendency to disappear to catch his breath every now and then, but we should watch it closely...

I had this set in my OF, and he was on 76, what value do you think fits him better ?

Definitely, he is similar to licht in this aspect, though lower ofc.

I always thought 82 for a SB is low, i see him going up and down a good amount

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby bassamjuve » 2012 Mar 22, 19:13

i also think that you should consider raising his response at the end of the season if he keeps his good form, in all honesty i think he is becoming a very good full back who knows he might be the leftback juve have been missing since zambrotta! side note he shows some strength 79 is low for his height and weight, in addition to header i think he is becoming very reliable in the air, which doesn't surprise me since in every corner and freekick he is thrown there, in fact his goal is a header, well an easy one really :)

bassamjuve

Postby Blastgang » 2012 Sep 30, 19:48

Excellent game again Roma! his crossing are marvellous, maybe a +1/+2 in each one LPA(85/86), LPS(84/85), definitely is the best attribute of Paolo. Watching this set I think is some obsolete. Also his BB need a raise like 80/81, I have doubts with STA value, I THINK that is more than the actually 82 (not the exact value but I think is like 84/85) By his role must have a strong physical resistance and I am convinced that Paolo has, I see his AGI in mid green like 76/77, and ACC in 77/78. And finally I suggest a +1/+2 in TECH and +1/+2 in AGGR, The first touch of Paolo is very decently but as I said before he look rarely because his limited AGI, and he is an player that stay in constantly "journey" to the attack for this the improvement in AGGR.

FORZA JUVE!
Blastgang

Postby coly » 2012 Oct 01, 16:25

Spoiler: show
maybe a +1/+2 in each one LPA(85/86), LPS(84/85)

why not 99?

now being serious, roma's player seemed "made of butter" that day, no offense meant... so i can't really see the need to upgrade de ceglie (and barzagli) in the way you're saying, blastgang! i couldn't see those MARVELLOUS crosses by de ceglie, i think he's already overrated in that ability, and the same goes for barzagli, his run in that occasion was good, but taddei didn't put THAT effort to follow him and you can already get that kind of play from barzagli in pes, in particular conditions, he's good with the actual values. have to reapeat it again: stop being fanboys, there's some people that just regularly come out with random +1s at the first (deserved but easy) juve's victory, you encourage non-juve fans (not juve haters as you may think) to post in other threads but not this one, i think. plz everybody tell me if i'm crazy or if someone else sees the situation as i do

Be careful of the cat. Don't say you have the cat in the sack when you don't have the cat in the sack. (Giovanni Trapattoni)
coly

Postby Blastgang » 2012 Oct 03, 23:49

I personally think that you are crazy... I don't know why you type all that "shit" about the juvefans or not... and his crossing are MARVELLOUS I don't know why De Ceglie you see? also have the "impudence" to say "I think he's already overrated in that ability"... I look him every game and each time, and his crossing are by far the best aspect of him I don't come here to send "RAMDOM" values, if a player "stands" in something must be said whether or not you're a fan of that player or the team of he defends, I say that because I see in the pitch every game, I respect your opinion but do not share it, well maybe you are right against Roma the game was very easily but if you follow him, you see his MARVELLOUS crossing so:

jurgens wrote:
Stop posting shit. Thanks.

FORZA JUVE!
Blastgang

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Oct 04, 20:40

I see him less agile than current value suggest. At least a couple of points lower.

...U dared to enter my world... Image
Kruger13

Postby čale » 2012 Oct 04, 20:48

79 might be a tad high, but seriously i wouldn't go lower than a 77, i'd prefer the 78 though.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby coly » 2012 Oct 04, 20:51

Spoiler: show
@blastgang it seems to me that's not me posting SO MUCH shit here. you have to understand that: like maxpower said, chill out before posting. chill out, breathe deeply, read all the pages of a player's thread and then, maybe, post something. or the result will be sick fanboystic shit like we've seen a fucking ton on here. it's not my intent to insult you, even if you insulted me, maybe that's because you're 13. if so, your age makes you learn things easily, so you'll probably understand that: here on psd, teams don't challenge, so your kinky suggestions just fuck up the ladders. please ask mo for italian if you don't understand. so, you don't have to think that thanks to your suggestions juve will become "stronger", that's real life, here we just try to be objective, keep the players' stats up to date and we prevent people from playing with fucked up konami's sets (just some). i'm not writing this because i'm crazy but because i'm right and because you (and others), as you said, are sometimes too enthusiastic. that's the problem to solve imo, so do it, never post again something like
RES: 90 - (To gain more positions in the RES ladder of the serie A)

this is no fucking logical reason.
and, most important, stop with direct insults. insults, imo, show the world how faget and butthurt you're, and it seems like you enjoy BBC a lot.

sorry everybody for posting ot again

Be careful of the cat. Don't say you have the cat in the sack when you don't have the cat in the sack. (Giovanni Trapattoni)
coly

Postby Blastgang » 2012 Oct 05, 07:56

Ok this comment is only to doing a "buzz" in the cale phone... Ok is a joke, I agree with AGI 78 and also STA 83, I not send any random numbers I only say that I agree with these both values ;)

FORZA JUVE!
Blastgang

Re: Paolo De Ceglie

Postby Epsi » 2013 May 20, 14:18

Epsi

Postby čale » 2013 May 21, 08:03

it sounds and looks cheap as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

čale

Postby coly » 2013 May 21, 08:25

how i wish he could devote 100% to music instead of "playing" in juve

coly

Previous

Return to Parma FC