Arturo Vidal

Moderators: crisfar, zuo, Epsi, čale, Mod's

Arturo Vidal

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 13, 18:56

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby ingus » 2012 Jun 06, 11:50

I disagree with orange RES though. It's his combination incredible energy, great response, pace and aggresiveness that makes him such a headache for opposition teams, getting into a lot of challenges but he'll be too much of an interceptor with higher RES, he's a good interceptor but not special, and I don't find him that unbelievably responsive

But what do you mean by responsive?

As you said vidal is agressive, extremly agressive.. hes on the opposition so much. But isn't that what response does? I mean it draws the player to whoever has the ball and because of that I think it's needed.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
ingus

Postby BigStu » 2012 Jun 06, 11:53

some tosser wrote:yeah, I agree. Tbh I only watch him in highlights and occasional big games.. but the 92 response thing is really insane to play against. I gave him 88 personaly... but I don't know how fitting that is, but 88 is the highest response I have on my OF for modern players... I use lower resp in dmf's cause konami do

BigStu

Postby ingus » 2012 Jun 06, 12:02

stu... like I said use lower resp because Konami do.. that means I have all these players on lower values. I have to make suggestions to fit into PSD's ratings, not mine. A 90 response on PSD is an 88 on my OF, not a big change but imo it makes players less useful. I have parker on 88 and Vidal on 88.. but now that I think about that.. it shouldn't be level as Vidal is way more agressive imo.. and needs a higher value to show this.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
ingus

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Jun 06, 12:15

jurgens wrote:
I disagree with orange RES though. It's his combination incredible energy, great response, pace and aggresiveness that makes him such a headache for opposition teams, getting into a lot of challenges but he'll be too much of an interceptor with higher RES, he's a good interceptor but not special, and I don't find him that unbelievably responsive

But what do you mean by responsive?

As you said vidal is agressive, extremly agressive.. hes on the opposition so much. But isn't that what response does? I mean it draws the player to whoever has the ball and because of that I think it's needed.

Responsive, quick to react. I've gotten used to PES 12's new name for Response (they call it responsiveness now).

It does do that but tactics also have to with that with Juve's high pressing game. And I'm sure STA affects that as well, as players will be much more inclined to use the high energy they have.

And I doubt Vidal is more aggresive than Parker. Parker leaves his position to hound so much, not as much throughout the whole match as Vidal as he doesn't posses as much energy, which leave his side exposed quite often. Konami rate Vidal a 84 and Parker 85 btw, pretty interesting.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby čale » 2012 Jun 06, 12:24

Konami rate Vidal a 84 and Parker 85 btw, pretty interesting.

but mind that those stats were made based on last seasons app's and that Parker and Vidal weren't half that imposing as they are now. and also Vidal in Leverkusen played as a mixture of a B2B and Playmaker, spraying passes every 30 seconds and being the heart of every single Leverkusen move (similar to what Pirlo is at Juve atm). i wouldn't take Vidal and Parker as a clear KONAMI example as they've changed considerably as players since their move.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby BigStu » 2012 Jun 06, 12:28

parker hasn't changed in terms of res much just ceased being a B2B player....

BigStu

Postby čale » 2012 Jun 06, 12:39

but yet again he changed his play style, thus needing and overhaul in stats (from KONAMI's side) as he's still ranked as a B2B player in their books, same goes for vidal as well.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Jun 06, 12:51

You missed my point cale. I was aiming at Konami rating Parker and Vidal close to each other and putting Parker (slightly) above Vidal ;).

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby ingus » 2012 Jun 06, 12:56

I don't think either of there konami sets are much accurtate, I mean they are failry new "Big" players.. so they won't have that much accuracy in their sets.

ingus

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Jun 06, 13:00

Don't think their sets are that bad overall tbh, especially within their standards.

Mr. Evans

Postby Basilio » 2012 Jun 07, 01:13

We really ought to replicate his effective defensive work, which is basically better than everyone else atm. If orange resp and higher stamina is the way to go, im fine with it as long as it puts him way over the usual. I dont recall even once that he used this DS btw

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby coly » 2012 Jun 07, 13:23

We really ought to replicate his effective defensive work, which is basically better than everyone else atm. If orange resp and higher stamina is the way to go, im fine with it as long as it puts him way over the usual. I dont recall even once that he used this DS btw

Spoiler: show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv6lhACFguY
i personally rate this dribble against napoli with the actual 81 DS. even 80 is good, but absolutely not 79 or 82, and i disagree with orange RESP. the current value is correct to me, he's already on top of the CMF's response ladder, 89 is enough. not sure about jump (i'd say higher like it was before), FKA and TECH (lower). agree on higher STA

Be careful of the cat. Don't say you have the cat in the sack when you don't have the cat in the sack. (Giovanni Trapattoni)
coly

Postby Da InvIncIblEs » 2012 Jun 10, 01:13

i completely agree with maxpower, here he played as a CB most of the time, and today he ended the match as a CB or a Libero ( i don´t know how to say that xD ) against venezuela. By the way great victory today, compatriots out there <3 chile <3

Fuck i responded to a post in the first page xDD i'm sorry, anyway i still think he needs the CB position

"In Wenger We Trust"
Da InvIncIblEs

Postby Reverend » 2012 Jun 10, 01:17

Da InvIncIblEs wrote:i completely agree with maxpower, here he played as a CB most of the time, and today he ended the match as a CB or a Libero ( i don´t know how to say that xD ) against venezuela. By the way great victory today, compatriots out there <3 chile <3

+1
He has always dominated the CB position, in NT and Colo-Colo.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Johnson
Reverend

Postby Joak » 2012 Jun 10, 01:18

Da InvIncIblEs wrote:i completely agree with maxpower, here he played as a CB most of the time, and today he ended the match as a CB or a Libero ( i don´t know how to say that xD ) against venezuela. By the way great victory today, compatriots out there <3 chile <3

Fuck i responded to a post in the first page xDD i'm sorry, anyway i still think he needs the CB position

Libero: Swepper
His true position in Chilean NT is MC, but he plays a lot of CB, principally for injuries or tactical changes...

Joak

Postby KeyserSoze » 2012 Jun 10, 04:14

A weird player if you ask me; he seems good enough to play in many positions (e.g. like Matthäus).
It's mostly his amazing response what makes him a reliable player in almost any place along the centre, even as a CB.
I have him with *CM, CB, DM, AM as positions in my OF.
But his TW could go down to something like 79...
Don't get offended mods, it's just that I don't see Vidal as supportive as players like Montolivo or Pinzi, either when attacking or defending.
I think he somehow resembles Kucka: they both have an inconsistant, random supportive role on the pitch and sometimes become selfish and try to do things by their own.

KeyserSoze

Postby čale » 2012 Jun 10, 11:06

THANK YOU!

finally someone who sees him in the same way as me regarding TW. he's just stupid (in a footballing way of course). he isn't supportive at all, he just runs runs runs (also he's got RES 90 []Enforcer []B2B and []Free Roaming which is more enough to recreate his movements) while he was at Leverkusen he deserved mid yellows for TW because of his role and that he was the heart of the team and every pass went through him, but nowadays his role changed and he plays what comes naturally to him.

oh and regarding the positions, i as well have him in my OF with A LOT of positions, he even played as a LWB and LWF for Chile if i recall correctly but now he's mainly playing as the CB in the NT so i have no objections regarding that.

čale

Postby Joak » 2012 Jun 11, 20:02

čale wrote:THANK YOU!

finally someone who sees him in the same way as me regarding TW. he's just stupid (in a footballing way of course). he isn't supportive at all, he just runs runs runs (also he's got RES 90 []Enforcer []B2B and []Free Roaming which is more enough to recreate his movements) while he was at Leverkusen he deserved mid yellows for TW because of his role and that he was the heart of the team and every pass went through him, but nowadays his role changed and he plays what comes naturally to him.

oh and regarding the positions, i as well have him in my OF with A LOT of positions, he even played as a LWB and LWF for Chile if i recall correctly but now he's mainly playing as the CB in the NT so i have no objections regarding that.

Completely agree in a decrease in TW, generally never liked him for his 'stupidity' in the ptich..., lately i like him a bit more, only beacuse
for his work rate...

Joak

Postby RoMario » 2012 Aug 07, 00:11

Really the shot technique of Vidal is so bad?

Shot Technique:
-Alexandre Song: 68
-Walter Samuel: 68
-Gabriel Heinze: 68
-Arturo Vidal: 69
-Kolo Toure: 71
-Mauricio Isla: 71
-Ignazio Abate: 72
-Marcelo Diaz: 72
-Ezequiel Videla: 72
-Gary Medel: 73
-Charles Aranguiz: 73

Vidal did all kinds of goals, and the shots that fails, pass near the goal.
To my taste, Vidal shooting is more dangerous for opponents that all these players, regardless of the "Shot Accuracy" of each.

RoMario

Postby Basilio » 2012 Aug 07, 00:25

he is nowhere near that bad, he is almost "ok"

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

PreviousNext

Return to Juventus FC