Andrea Barzagli

Moderators: crisfar, Epsi, čale, zuo, Mod's

Andrea Barzagli

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 12, 14:17

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Andrea BARZAGLI

Postby Malakayi » 2011 May 04, 16:47

what about standartizing some stats or are his shooting abilities (SA, ST, FKA, CUR) really that crappy?

Malakayi

Postby andy4ita » 2011 Jun 23, 11:11

I suggest to modify Defence. 82 ---> 84-85

Chiellini has 86, Barzagli demonstrated this season he's no worse than him.

andy4ita

Postby čale » 2011 Jun 23, 13:19

I'd probably agree on increasing his DEE to 83/84 and bumping his RES by a point or two also, while decreasing both his TS and ACC by a point.

Also his heading and jump ability are far beyond these values...

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby Alex_10 » 2011 Jun 23, 15:37

cale1991 wrote:while decreasing both his TS and ACC by a point
I'm wondering which game did you watch, he is faster than Chiello, no doubt. He is always been a really athletic defender, pace and agility have always been his preferred weapons, I've never seen a single man outpace him. Indeed he is a bit slow in reaction, even if his reading has really improved during his career. Another thing underrated is his LP*.
Ok, this set is overall wrong, I'd better use this.
Spoiler: show
Attack: 59
Defence: 84
Balance: 83
Stamina: 83
Top Speed: 83
Acceleration: 82
Response: 81
Agility: 79
Dribble Accuracy: 74
Dribble Speed: 75
Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 74
Long Pass Speed: 74
Shot Accuracy: 58
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 62
Free Kick Accuracy: 55
Curling: 71
Header: 81
Jump: 83
Technique: 74
Aggression: 55
Mentality: 83
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 78

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10

Postby čale » 2011 Jun 23, 22:41

^ well, to be honest, i've just watched him intensively since his move to Juve, but he has never struck me as a fast player especially not as fast, that is, faster than Marchisio for example. i see him maybe faster than Chiello in the long run but not faster or equal in the first steps...i'd agree also on your set i'd just change these (i'm not really sure what to think 'bout his pace):

RES: 82
HEA: 83
JUMP: 84

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby zuo » 2011 Jun 24, 00:55

surely i haven't watched juventus as you alex , by hardly believe that Barzagli "improved" (or maybe was underestimated ? ) as TS 83 ACC 82 .
at nt times and palermo times surely wasn't that fast , and actually was a bit slow and unagile for his weight .
true thing is that chiello involved a bit his game and maybe isn't fast as we rated him . this said i agree with 1 pt def/res switcheroo
but i really have to see some video evidence for his speeds

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Basilio » 2011 Jun 24, 01:27

havent seen much speed on him neither( but i havent study him ) and agree with response and defence increase, very correct defender with great positionating, surely better positionating than bonnuci

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby čale » 2011 Jun 24, 10:41

Spoiler: show
^ bonucci's better, he's just dumber than barzagli...

čale

Postby čale » 2011 Sep 21, 21:03

i think it's time we discuss his DEF and RES stats, as he has played great in the opening three games of Serie A, he took the role of the defence leader in Juve while Chiellini can finally do what he does best, bully and scare the shit out of opposing attackers...also he continued to build on his more than solid form from the last few games of the last season a value of DEF and RES at 84 isn't out of reach while a lowering in ACC to 75 looks quite reasonable.

čale

Postby Basilio » 2011 Sep 21, 22:42

He have been very correct since he came to juve, though lately seems he is on his best form. His positioning is actually great, also his tackles, he is not so strong but enough yes, he doesnt rely much on resp, as he doesnt anticipate much, even though that is due to tatics, its not needed much response for replicating him IG, anyways he is very clean tackling, kind of a combination of defence and resp, so agree with increasing both. I find his pace very well represented actually. I propose these changes or so: Def 84/85, RESP 83, maybe a raise in his long passing as well...

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Epsi » 2011 Oct 30, 22:55

updated def, ds, lpa and jump.. any other thoughts about his speed?

Epsi

Postby čale » 2011 Oct 30, 23:53

actually if you remember Alex said a few posts up that he is faster than this (low yellows) and we all disagreed but if you watched the Juve Viola game you'd have seen his amazing sprint past Pasqual where he simply left him flatfooted, it was amazing really...but i'm not sure if it was a one time thing or not, mostly he doesn't have enough space to demonstrate his overall pace because of his great lack of ACC and on the physical side, his AGI which is really poor, he kinda reminds me of Capdevila though, he has the same problem, i.e. Barzagli is jockeying a player which is running at full speed at him with the ball, they're watching themselves eye-to-eye and the pacey player just knocks the ball past Barzagli and burns him, now what Barzagli does is:
1st - struggles with his AGI as he needs to quickly turn himself by 180 degrees but he simply can't do it in time
2nd - when he finally turns there comes the problem of accelerating
3rd - when he finally, ages after, reaches his overall top speed the player has a clear advantage of at least 5 meters and is preparing himself for a nice uninterrupted cross to the box while Barzagli is just catching up to him desperately trying to block the cross or tackle the player

so for the conclusion i'd say this:

TS: 82/83
ACC: 70-72
AGI: 73/74

i know that these don't fit into PSD standards but these are the values which clearly replicate his overall sprinting, as with these he'll be quite vulnerable when directly facing a pacey player, but will still have a decent chance of catching him after some time, a nice example of these kind of players are Robert Huth from Stoke and the now almost retired Sol Campbell.

čale

Postby Basilio » 2011 Oct 31, 21:30

hmm its posible, ignoring ladders and standarts...I like that idea of such gap, it certainly replicates the style of player, i constantly do this with resp, def and speed values. Fine for me

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Epsi » 2011 Nov 01, 12:29

could be, could be. actually I was thinking to give him TS 80 and ACC 75 before your post.. I'll test them (on PES 2011)

Epsi

Postby Basilio » 2011 Dec 05, 23:31

TS: 82/83
ACC: 70-72
AGI: 73/74

he had another super fast run vs cesena at second half, not sure vs who though, i guess it was martinho, not sure...It was a long ball i think and it ended as a common throw in, but the thing is that he was insanely fast, probably the cesena player aint fast neither, but he moved his legs at such incredible pace and distance. Certainly faster than marchisio and vidal( both probably more suitable at 81 TS). Id go with 83 TS, 72 ACC and 73 AGI

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby čale » 2011 Dec 06, 00:19

your right it was martinho (who btw isn't created on the database, but in my set i have him rated at 84 TS 83 ACC, which isn't quite relevant now), and the event happened when Juve had a corner and Cesena caught them on the break and Barzagli stayed behind (as he isn't quite good at heading the ball, and btw i find his 81 for header quite high considering that he messes most of his headers on corners when he goes for the jump and in open play it's like a ball bounces off a cement block when he heads it, again not relevant on the current discussion), and yes he showed quite nice pace there and it's obvious that he's faster than Vidal and Marchisio that's for sure, but still his ACC is really really poor IMO i wouldn't go over a 71, combined with 73 AGI.

čale

Postby Epsi » 2011 Dec 21, 18:55

updated ts and acc.

Epsi

Postby čale » 2011 Dec 21, 19:04

do you have any thoughts on his AGI, RES and TW? I'd like to decrease AGI to a gray number and increase RES to 84 and his TW should be the highest among the CB's in Juve as he's the one keeping the whole D-line together all the time and coordinates them properly.

čale

Postby Basilio » 2012 Jan 08, 18:42

he have been consistenly excelent, i have him on 85 for resp and defence, and could possibly go higher if we are to use standout values. he reacts very fast to danger, and have good decisions, positioning and tackling. He really have been one of the best in italy, and this stats, are faaaaaar from telling that.

I agree for sure with lower agility nowadays, but also suggest higher passing, its not weird to see any player that plays possesion game displaying better passing, i constantly do some miss every now and then while starting the attack from back, which he doesnt really do, at all...He plays nice paced and accurate passes, normally safe passes but he also does some vertical passes at times, and he does them nicely. Also his long passing is better, i would say better than marchisio's...Put marchisio as CB and he'll never play as accurate and paced long balls as barzagli does.

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Rogatto27 » 2012 Jan 09, 02:22

What do you think? viewtopic.php?f=903&t=25660&p=356379#p356279

Rogatto27

PreviousNext

Return to Juventus FC