Miloš Krasić

Moderator: Mod's

Miloš Krasić

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 11, 23:57

Made his class with the youth national team, he barely started playing with the Serbian Senior team yet he is considered as the best Serbian midfielder. A very fast player, skillful with the ball. A true poison for defenders as he just can't stop running and moving around the pitch. The adversary often use brutality to stop him and despite his height & size he isn't strong by any means : he's fragile in the physical duels. He still have to improve his passing ,creativity and teamwork then maybe Serbians could say we got a 'new Nedved'. His stamina could be increased but I noticed that he tends to disappear at the end of the games. ;)

Last edited by Epsi on 2013 Feb 22, 14:12, edited 10 times in total.
Reason: updated
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Miloš KRASIĆ

Postby Alex_10 » 2011 Feb 14, 13:23

yes he tries to avoid errors and then he doesn't use his left. I thought Paddy's set was good in WF* and I didn't changed that, but here he is no more than 5/5.

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10

Postby coolactive » 2011 Feb 14, 13:35

Alex_10 wrote:yes he tries to avoid errors and then he doesn't use his left. I thought Paddy's set was good in WF* and I didn't changed that, but here he is no more than 5/5.

I think that, as time goes by in Juve, his confidence will raise and he won't be "scared" to use his left foot more. There is a video that shows him in focus during a game vs Sampdoria. We can clearly see, as Seba mentioned, how he uses his right foot in almost all situations... :

http://www.fcradnicki-nis.com/
FK Radnički Niš Stadium Reconstruction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVC8KPA70hM
coolactive

Postby Paddy » 2011 Feb 14, 13:54

I just have to say this, why would a right footed player on the right flank be more tempted to use his left foot, in CSKA he played in a multitude of positions showing his capability on both feet, WFA and WFF are only taken into account when a player has the ball on his weaker foot, which when playing on the right and crossing on the right he will use his right, especially if it is his stronger foot.

Paddy

Postby coolactive » 2011 Feb 14, 15:51

Paddy wrote:I just have to say this, why would a right footed player on the right flank be more tempted to use his left foot, in CSKA he played in a multitude of positions showing his capability on both feet, WFA and WFF are only taken into account when a player has the ball on his weaker foot, which when playing on the right and crossing on the right he will use his right, especially if it is his stronger foot.

You are right about his past play in CSKA, no doubt about it but he changed his style, he is relying more on his stronger foot. I thought, at one time, when he joined Juve, to give him a Side Card and somehow stick him to the right side - considering his earlier pre-Juve play when he was kinda Free Roamer you must agree.
I am sure that he can use his left effectively but, and lets be honest about it, since he joined Juve, all we see is ONLY right foot dribble, pass, feint ...

FK Radnički Niš Stadium Reconstruction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVC8KPA70hM
coolactive

Postby SebaGiovinco » 2011 Feb 14, 16:02

coolactive wrote:
Paddy wrote:I just have to say this, why would a right footed player on the right flank be more tempted to use his left foot, in CSKA he played in a multitude of positions showing his capability on both feet, WFA and WFF are only taken into account when a player has the ball on his weaker foot, which when playing on the right and crossing on the right he will use his right, especially if it is his stronger foot.

You are right about his past play in CSKA, no doubt about it but he changed his style, he is relying more on his stronger foot. I thought, at one time, when he joined Juve, to give him a Side Card and somehow stick him to the right side - considering his earlier pre-Juve play when he was kinda Free Roamer you must agree.
I am sure that he can use his left effectively but, and lets be honest about it, since he joined Juve, all we see is ONLY right foot dribble, pass, feint ...

Surely, in every kind of thing he do. Feints, passes, dribble, everything he do using his favourite foot today ;) .

SebaGiovinco

Postby ACA » 2011 Feb 14, 16:18

SebaGiovinco you remind me on my lovely parrot, he was like you, he always liked to repeat words of a men.

ACA

Postby SebaGiovinco » 2011 Feb 14, 18:22

I don't need your opinion ACA. ;)

However I think there are a lot of people agree for a decrease in Milos WFF and WFA.
But, what about the stats? We've forgotten to discute about that, and Milos surely need an update in some stats IMO.

SebaGiovinco

Postby coolactive » 2011 Feb 14, 20:16

SebaGiovinco wrote:But, what about the stats? We've forgotten to discute about that,...........

I must correct you there. I clearly made my point in earlier posts and other people too. You are just to eager to change it.... ;)

coolactive

Postby SebaGiovinco » 2011 Feb 14, 22:40

coolactive wrote:
SebaGiovinco wrote:But, what about the stats? We've forgotten to discute about that,...........

I must correct you there. I clearly made my point in earlier posts and other people too. You are just to eager to change it.... ;)

Ah, ok. But I meant: now that we are talking about the WFF and WFA, we mustn't forgotten the stats we've worked into. Have you understood me now????

SebaGiovinco

Postby Rfuna » 2011 Feb 15, 10:13

I think if we want to reflect present day Krasic in the game, then 5/5 is a must. If he regains confidence in his weaker foot then so be it, but for now...

What about attack? there seems to be varying viewpoints on this one. did he look like a 80 to anyone during the derby? I'm just asking coz maybe some of us interpret attacking intelligence differently

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
Rfuna

Postby zuo » 2011 Feb 15, 10:23

i believe that speed proofs are not needed anymore. The difference in speed with J.Zanetti was quite good. mainly in terms of Acceleration.
If i have to be honest IMO Bale needed a little bit much time/space to outrun Zanetti and company on the side. i'd personally say that taken JZ as a term of comparison...Krasic's ACC should be slightly higher than Bale's. while Bale should/could get higher TS. also maybe being a bit OT could JZ be a bit (just a bit) reconsidered in terms of speeds.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Alex_10 » 2011 Feb 15, 11:44

Rfuna wrote:What about attack? there seems to be varying viewpoints on this one. did he look like a 80 to anyone during the derby?

No, he was strangely committed on defensive duties as anyone had seen, probably a coaching instruction to help Sorensen against Eto'o.

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10

Postby zuo » 2011 Feb 15, 11:51

@Rfuna
look at my post in Snejider topic about the update.
already at times i replied that possibly you made a mistake,but now that you proposed WFF @5 for Krasic i'm now quite sure...
i mean possibly i saw even a 4 WFF for him. yet Snejider got him 5 WFF too. i think it's really time to bring the dutch back to WFF @6.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby coolactive » 2011 Feb 15, 12:17

Rfuna wrote:I think if we want to reflect present day Krasic in the game, then 5/5 is a must. If he regains confidence in his weaker foot then so be it, but for now...

What about attack? there seems to be varying viewpoints on this one. did he look like a 80 to anyone during the derby? I'm just asking coz maybe some of us interpret attacking intelligence differently

Agree with 5/5 logic

(IMO) Derby was not, like I mentioned earlier, very representative game to show Krasic potential. If I looked only a derby vs Inter and try to judge Krasic attack attribute I would surely be clouded... His attack, in general, could be raised ( considering his effort till now ), but not "in the yellow", maybe a point, two max - I would rather raise his aggression then attack. ( I compared earlier Robben and Krasic in terms of attack and aggression ... )

coolactive

Postby Rfuna » 2011 Feb 15, 13:22

coolactive wrote:His attack, in general, could be raised ( considering his effort till now ), but not "in the yellow", maybe a point, two max - I would rather raise his aggression then attack.
Agree completely. Lets update now with Alex_10's stats in the mean time, I guess leave attack in greens for now.

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
Rfuna

Postby coolactive » 2011 Feb 15, 15:26

Rfuna wrote:
coolactive wrote:His attack, in general, could be raised ( considering his effort till now ), but not "in the yellow", maybe a point, two max - I would rather raise his aggression then attack.
Agree completely. Lets update now with Alex_10's stats in the mean time, I guess leave attack in greens for now.

I can agree to that.

coolactive

Postby Epsi » 2011 Feb 15, 18:12

Finally the soap opera is over. Updated, but what about BB? I was wondering if he needs something like 77, since he's actually weak and, yes, he's a diver.

Epsi

Postby Basilio » 2011 Feb 15, 20:05

Epsi wrote:Finally the soap opera is over. Updated, but what about BB? I was wondering if he needs something like 77, since he's actually weak and, yes, he's a diver.

he is not weak, he could even deserves higher, he always fight a lot when he accelerates and hes tall(185 cm)

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby warriorism » 2011 Mar 10, 00:38

against milan he show a tremendous feats that he overpower Flamini, Bommel, and jankulovski's monstrous body charge by dashing his speed...

this guy definitely has a turbo jet on his feet

warriorism

Postby Basilio » 2011 Mar 10, 00:54

warriorism wrote:against milan he show a tremendous feats that he overpower Flamini, Bommel, and jankulovski's monstrous body charge by dashing his speed...

this guy definitely has a turbo jet on his feet

thats why it was updated ;)

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

PreviousNext

Return to Fenerbahçe SK