Dejan Stanković

Moderator: Mod's

Dejan Stanković

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 15:39

He has went from a box-to-box to a more deep-lying role. He doesn't really go up to anymore, and his only contribution to our attack are his long balls.
His stamina isn't what it used to be. He's only a burden for the team after the 60th minute.
Speedwise he has really declined as well. His top speed is decent, I guess, but it takes him ages to get to it. He never really runs with the ball, either, mostly it doesn't really fit his playing style, but even on occasions when he does he looks really, really slow. His movement is bad as well, he looks like a truck when he's trying to turn with the ball.
His first touch is still good, at times, and he can have some really amazing first touches at times, but it doesn't happen often enough, and he is terribly inconsistent. He is poor under pressure, and he loses the ball 9/10 when he tries to dribble his way out of danger.
Passing is hard to rate. His short passing is very inconsistent. It's not very accurate, but he does manage to get some speed to them…most of the time. It does happen that he totally under hits them as well. His LP is great tho. Pinpoint passing is deserved since it fits his playing style.
Shooting wise he just hasn't looked the same this season, as evidenced by his lack of goals this season (he hasn't scored one yet). He can hit some amazing volleys, and hits the ball cleanly, but it often wounds up straight at the keeper or wide.

Last edited by Rfuna on 2009 Apr 12, 20:03, edited 6 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Dejan STANKOVIĆ

Postby čale » 2012 Apr 10, 17:51

i personally don't have any objection with you posting it...

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby Dino » 2012 Apr 10, 19:54

Alright, great. Here it is:

Attack: 72
Defence: 65
Balance: 80
Stamina: 77
Top Speed: 77
Acceleration: 73
Response: 80
Agility: 75
Dribble Accuracy: 78
Dribble Speed: 72
Short Pass Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Speed: 83
Long Pass Accuracy: 85
Long Pass Speed: 86
Shot Accuracy: 72
Shot Power: 87
Shot Technique: 81
Free Kick Accuracy: 73
Curling: 78
Header: 77
Jump: 76
Technique: 82
Aggression: 70
Mentality: 81
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 85

Condition/Fitness: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Outside
Centre
Middle Shooting

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P06 - Pinpoint Passing
P11 - Long Ranger
S05 - 1-touch play
S06 - Outside Curve

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: BAL

He has went from a box-to-box to a more deep-lying role. He doesn't really go up to anymore, and his only contribution to our attack are his long balls.

His stamina isn't what it used to be. He's only a burden for the team after the 60th minute.

Speedwise he has really declined as well. His top speed is decent, I guess, but it takes him ages to get to it. He never really runs with the ball, either, mostly it doesn't really fit his playing style, but even on occasions when he does he looks really, really slow. His movement is bad as well, he looks like a truck when he's trying to turn with the ball.

His first touch is still good, at times, and he can have some really amazing first touches at times, but it doesn't happen often enough, and he is terribly inconsistent. He is poor under pressure, and he loses the ball 9/10 when he tries to dribble his way out of danger.

Passing is hard to rate. His short passing is very inconsistent. It's not very accurate, but he does manage to get some speed to them…most of the time. It does happen that he totally under hits them as well. His LP is great tho. Pinpoint passing is deserved since it fits his playing style.

Shooting wise he just hasn't looked the same this season, as evidenced by his lack of goals this season (he hasn't scored one yet). He can hit some amazing volleys, and hits the ball cleanly, but it often wounds up straight at the keeper or wide.

Dino

Postby crisfar » 2012 Apr 10, 20:04

I must say amazing set and from thhe explanations seem you have followed him accurately...personally I would put attack @74, leave ment @83 and still trust his SA leaving @74...

crisfar

Postby čale » 2012 Apr 10, 20:18

cris really said it all. nothing to add by my side. (plus agree with the changes cris said)

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby jurgens » 2012 Apr 10, 21:37

Some good values. Attack is way too low though, with new defentions the most he should come down is 1 point. Same goes for SA, hes still a dangerous shooter, hes just been unlucky... you could see his shot vs cagilii was going in last week, but defelected. Hes a much better passer than a 79 too. Hes not insisive but hes a great technique in his passing, i have him on 82. I don't see the need to raise his LPA either, I don't nessacrily disagree... I just dont see the need, hes not been particularly good with them. I'd go with less SP too.. probably 86 and TW of 82 or so.. doesn't move much. Ment should remain the same, rest I agree with.. maybe less TS.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby CHarper » 2012 Apr 11, 05:17

looks great, good suggestions Dino, and Crisfar
good observations Jurgens
in accordance with their changes,

"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby VUKDS » 2012 May 03, 18:53

Some portals're writing to he'll might back to Red Star...

VUKDS

Postby jurgens » 2012 May 03, 20:45

I was probably wrong about that LPA increase to 85. He has been making some nice aerial passes in the last few games. Though he doesn't make them often. Btw, I don't think he needs response in yellows nowadays.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby čale » 2012 May 03, 20:52

definitely no need for yellow response, he's been withdrawn to play more deep and doesn't really foucs on intercepting nor does he enter the box as often as he used to...

čale

Postby Epsi » 2012 May 11, 18:21

looks like a decent ground passer.. he acts like a real deep playmaker.

Epsi

Re: Dejan Stanković

Postby PIPA23 » 2013 Sep 14, 21:53

did he retired? on wikipedia it says he has..but there is no official links..

PIPA23

Previous

Return to Retired Players