Borja Valero

Moderators: čale, Epsi, crisfar, zuo, Mod's

Borja Valero

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 08:19

Spoiler: show

Last edited by vinnie on 2013 Nov 29, 23:41, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Borja VALERO

Postby Fixer » 2011 May 06, 09:31

I'll wait for your notes

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Jun 15, 11:18

I suggest 1-Touch Play (not sure if he should have *1-Touch Passing as according to PSD it doesn't affect one-touch passing). He's a great 1-touch passer and it's a huge part of his game. He's not much of a shooter so it's hard judge him in that area. So to make him less effective in his one-touch shooting (talked about this with Fixer), I suggest to bring down his ST by two points.

And I don't like his DEF. Borja helps out in defence a lot. He positions himself well, chases players down and likes to close down gaps in the back. He's much better than 60 and he's better than Xavi in this. I suggest to put him on a 66 with his RES, that looks a bit high, down by one point, maybe two.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jun 15, 12:00

As you know I'm alright with the one touch thing. I was a bit afraid when rating his def to not make him too efective, but probably what you point out could work better?

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Jun 15, 12:23

I really think he deserves it and it works well with his RES on a 82, a 65 at the very least.
I also think his TS should come down a point. You were right about him having good pace but I think a 84 is a bit too much. And I'd bring down his DS by one or two points as well. He mostly joggs on the ball and mostly runs over short distances and then releases a pass or just stops running. His current DS really makes his pace on the ball too much of weapon.
Or maybe it's better to keep his TS on a 84 and bring down his DS to 79-80?

Last edited by Mr. Evans on 2011 Jun 15, 12:40, edited 1 time in total.
thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jun 15, 12:27

I have to disagree. I still find him really impressive on his runs with the ball wich happen few times. With his current build in set you won't have a player that runs with the ball all the time anyway. Borja Is pretty fast with the ball too and I don't know about the 83 TS. If someone backs you up I'll gladly update It as I have no probs but I'm soooo convinced about It... :lol:

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Jun 15, 12:37

You just don't give up do you :x :lol:.

You may be right on his TS but seriously, he mostly runs over short distances and then passes or just stops and dribbles a bit, looking at his options. Something you are capable of doing with DS 80 in combination with his TS/ACC (I think this can come a point)/AGI combo.

Cale, tasmin, Xyder, anyone.. please share your opinion on this matter :).

Last edited by Mr. Evans on 2011 Jun 15, 13:28, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Evans

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jun 15, 13:21

Yeah you whores come and share your opinion >:( Ahh I'm so glad that, for once, the most active forum Is not Barça or Madrid one. Sometimes you need to take a break. Even If It's only two of us :lol:

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby jurgens » 2011 Jun 15, 13:59

I'd tend to agree with you both, if thats possible? I think he can maintain a decent speed on the ball, but like Mr.Evans says, hes mainly slowing down and looking at his options, not really fast on the ball.. but not slow. I'd say his TS is overkill at 84.. I honestly don't see him any higher than an 82. But I think hes not bad in short spurts like an 82/83 perhaps. And with that a DS of 81/82. Thats my view of him at least.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Jun 15, 14:21

So in numbers:
Fixer: TS 84 ACC 81 DS 82
Jurgens: TS 82 ACC 82/83 DS 81/82

Our (Jurgens and I) views are pretty much the same, just a small difference on his TS. After being skeptical on his TS at first, I have to admit that he has good TS. Not a 84 for me but a 83. And after
Anyway for me: TS 83 ACC 82 DS 80.

Mr. Evans

Postby jurgens » 2011 Jun 15, 14:28

You know, I think he looks fast due to his body movements, he always kinda looks like hes in a fast motion ( I can't really describe), kinda explosive.. (in a small way) without actually making much movements or covering any real ground, really a ACC/AGI deception in my eyes. I think his agility could do with being slightly higher as well.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jun 15, 14:55

I can agree with 83 TS, fine. What do we do with DS? I agree that agi could do higher. It's one of the things that called my attention mostly but I wonder will he be too sneaky? He's pretty light and makes It up with some good agility but...

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Jun 15, 15:04

jurgens wrote:You know, I think he looks fast due to his body movements, he always kinda looks like hes in a fast motion ( I can't really describe), kinda explosive.. (in a small way) without actually making much movements or covering any real ground, really a ACC/AGI deception in my eyes.

I think, with a emphasis on I think, I know what you mean. That was what kept me from believing he's all that fast. But he's faster than the pace he mostly shows, he's not really running. Mikel does the same thing (but he literally never runs, it's amazing how he avoids to run in every single occasion), I call it 'slow running'. They're running but not on their max. But what Fixer said is true, when Villarreal are counter-attacking and Borja joins, he runs at a speed you normally don't see with Borja. He truly possesses good pace.
I think his agility could do with being slightly higher as well.

Could be, not sure (considering his low weight and how he's not too tall).

Mr. Evans

Postby Xyder » 2011 Jun 15, 19:40

Excuse me for the delay in the answer. Well, his fast, but well 84 for me could be justified specially in his Mallorca's days, he easily surpassed so much sidebacks when he was playing in the island (it was a pleasure to see him in the counter-attacks); but nowadays I doubt, I don't think he hasn't loose speed, but I could agree with 83 too.
About DEF I agree to put him higher and for me his AGI it's just fine, I won't tweak it.

Xyder

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jun 15, 21:16

I'm almost closer to Xyder's opinion. He's incredibly agile and I never had doubts of that, but he's 85, he's not going to be a player that Is going to outpace or out skill other players (Notice when he plays as SMF, wich happens often). I also have no problems with 83 TS, even tough I still prefer 84 (But obviously If there Is some amount of people that disagree I can agree with lower). As I said, his def Is to be risen, yep.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Jul 10, 13:49

Add *1-Touch Pass/1-Touch Play and ST 75?

Mr. Evans

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jul 10, 13:51

Yup. Will do in a sec.

Edit: Updated TS, Agi, DS, Res...

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Dec 12, 17:42

RES 82 is still from the old definition, think a 79 is more than enough for him. And I think he should have *Tactical Dribble.

Mr. Evans

Postby Fixer » 2011 Dec 12, 18:56

Looks good. I think Borja Is kind of sharp for a player his position though, 79-80 looks about right. I will update him.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Argonath » 2012 Feb 02, 02:46

i think his TEC is pretty better, may be 87/88.. i mean, he's better than thiago alcantara on this, and i believe he's in pair with arteta.. and he might need a little raise on DA.. it's nice to see him play..

Argonath

Postby Pumpernikiel » 2012 Feb 03, 02:25

Argonath wrote:i think his TEC is pretty better, may be 87/88.. i mean, he's better than thiago alcantara on this, and i believe he's in pair with arteta.. and he might need a little raise on DA.. it's nice to see him play..

Just for your information, in alternative stats section jurgens gave Thiago 95 tech, i dunno at all if its good value cause i totally don't watch barcelona's matches.

Pumpernikiel

PreviousNext

Return to ACF Fiorentina