Vedran Ćorluka

Moderators: Helios, Mod's

Vedran Ćorluka

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:02

Last edited by CrO_WoNdEr on 2009 Jun 04, 15:01, edited 2 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Vedran ĆORLUKA

Postby Paddy » 2009 Jan 01, 18:12

Attack: 66... he's very good going forward for croatia, and I think he could go up a bit more, maybe to around 69/70

Paddy

Postby CrO_WoNdEr » 2009 Jan 02, 20:48

hmm yes you're right,
70 would be too much I suggest 68, he often joins attacks so how about raising aggression to 75? and i don't think that he is so unagile

CrO_WoNdEr

Postby Looke » 2009 Jan 06, 09:57

I agree with upping both Agression and Attack by two points ;).

By the way don't you think that his Dribble Accuracy and Technique are underrated? I've watched him many times lately and he is really good player on the ball.

I suggest something like that:

Dribble Accuracy: 78-79
Technique: 80

He is really skilled.

And the point about Agility also looks good for me - maybe something like 74 would be ok?

Cheers ;)

"Because in a split second, it's gone" - Ayrton Senna
Looke

Postby Playboy » 2009 Jan 07, 10:48

Looke wrote:I agree with upping both Agression and Attack by two points ;).

By the way don't you think that his Dribble Accuracy and Technique are underrated? I've watched him many times lately and he is really good player on the ball.

I suggest something like that:

Dribble Accuracy: 78-79
Technique: 80

He is really skilled.

And the point about Agility also looks good for me - maybe something like 74 would be ok?

Cheers ;)

AGREED definitively

Playboy

Postby CrO_WoNdEr » 2009 Jan 07, 17:35

updated.. ;)

CrO_WoNdEr

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Jan 10, 08:37

Okay, I have a problem here. I know you are our Croatian expert, but these aren't your stats. You had nothing to do with the creation of the stats, and don't know why you have gone ahead and updated them. This was a great fear in the transfer from old to new site, and why I have tried to convert all of the posts I could in the Serie A back to the Stats makers who have credit for them. I suggest changing them back and waiting for a Mod or Admin to adjust them.

Not an attack on you, just the example it sets. Please give credit to xv63 w/ help from GoonerLover66.

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby CrO_WoNdEr » 2009 Jan 10, 15:30

jmg721 wrote:Okay, I have a problem here. I know you are our Croatian expert, but these aren't your stats. You had nothing to do with the creation of the stats, and don't know why you have gone ahead and updated them. This was a great fear in the transfer from old to new site, and why I have tried to convert all of the posts I could in the Serie A back to the Stats makers who have credit for them. I suggest changing them back and waiting for a Mod or Admin to adjust them.

Not an attack on you, just the example it sets. Please give credit to xv63 w/ help from GoonerLover66.

wow...first I wanted to help to transfer the stats from the old forum I never updated the stats only just because i think I don't need other agrees I'll do my own thing.., all stats were made together with the other forum members and if i suggested stats then I was waiting for agree's...
btw first learn to read and then say something I gave credits to Xv63 if you read carefully you will find it on the end of the stats
"Base stas from: Xv63"
And if you've problems that there were more people who copied the stats from the old forum,who only wanted to make the new sites as fast as we could like the old one, you only have to say it to me or to the admins...

CrO_WoNdEr

Postby Paddy » 2009 Jan 10, 18:40

where do you care about credit so much lately jmg721?

Paddy

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Jan 10, 23:01

Way to misunderstand what I am saying. If you wanted to help move the stats that is fine, that was nice of you, and it helped out the mods & admins. But you shouldn't have edited them. They aren't YOUR stats, and your not a serie A mod. I'd be pissed if someone did that in the Serie A.

@paddy - people who are good stats makers have logic behind their stats. If there is a good set of stats made by a guy like Gooner that got a bunch of agrees. Why shouldn't he get the credit for the stats. That's his work. I understand why you don't agree. You are the king of making values 1 or 2 better in every category when someone is in form, and then oposite when they are out of form. Good stats makers don't do that. We should know the difference b/n that, by knowing who made the stats in the 1st post.

I am so gung ho about it because I actually wanted to get this in order w/ the admins before the move, and wanted the 1st post to be changed back to the stats makers once the switch happened. And looking through a lot of threads in the serie A, and seeing the stats makers not even being CREDITED, makes me a little sad for all the work that guys like Gooner, RVN, XV did to make all these wonderful stats and inform you about these players. They should get as much credit as people like Re & Red for their efforts.

Obviously this doesn't apply to Collaborative stats making, I don't care if anyone is credited as long as a Mod or Admin makes updates.

If you'd all like I can go the Red_Phoenix route, and just post my own set of stats on Evo-web. I'm just trying to help make this site better. If it isn't wanted that is fine, and we can go our own way. :(

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Paddy » 2009 Jan 10, 23:12

jmg721 wrote: I understand why you don't agree. You are the king of making values 1 or 2 better in every category when someone is in form, and then oposite when they are out of form.

give me an example of one time I've ever done that?

Paddy

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Jan 10, 23:35

glen johnson...but let's not make this all about you

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Paddy » 2009 Jan 10, 23:40

you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

Paddy

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Jan 10, 23:43

Get over it...you know you do that. A guy is fast, so you look at his stats and say, "up his speed and accel to(1 or 2 points higher). This is an old discussion b/n us paddy. Let's drop it and get back to the point being made.

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Paddy » 2009 Jan 10, 23:49

no, because people like you seem to have a little thing stuck in your head that I've no idea what I'm doing, I'm not just saying oh, up him here or whatever I consult the ladders, compare the player to players and then get a good number, not every stat needs a drastic change, only small ones...

You just seem to think because in the old forum I gave very little descriptions to my suggestions that they were wrong. you've even said it yourself, I lacked the description I'm sure if I suggested those fixes again with comparisons and reasoning rather than just numbers it'd have been unaminous.

If anyone needs to "get over it" its you and maybe you should get off your high horse and stop thinking your better than you really are.

Paddy

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Jan 10, 23:55

Paddy wrote:If anyone needs to "get over it" its you and maybe you should get off your high horse and stop thinking your better than you really are.
Better at what? :lol: Do I put more thought and description into my posts yes. We aren't mind readers, and with the little description, there is not a lot we have to go off of. If you are doing it that way, you need to explain that, so we can agree or disagree with your logic. But you give no insight to your thought process...so we have to assume that there has been little though put into it.

You post in every league how can you get on me when I watch probably clsoe to as much EPL as you :P

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Paddy » 2009 Jan 11, 00:02

you don't.

1st: EPL
2nd: SPL
3rd: Championship
4th: Bundesliga

Obviously this doesn't include the LOI

and also, have my stats not had descriptions with them on this forum. thats news to me.

Paddy

Postby Caelumamittendum » 2009 Jan 11, 12:56

Way to boost yer postcounts, guys! :lol:

That said - I got lost somewhere in it all. It seemed to me that the main problem was that the stats got updated without enough agrees? (I think ATT and AGG had 3 agrees though), but not DS and DA. Then it evolved to a discussion on giving credits.

Caelumamittendum

Postby Looke » 2009 Jan 11, 12:57

Lol I just wanted to say that his DA and Technique are underrated, and what emerged? :lol:

"Because in a split second, it's gone" - Ayrton Senna
Looke

Postby PMC » 2009 Feb 11, 22:35

he really struggled against Costea :shock:

I'm against you
PMC

Next

Return to FC Lokomotiv Moscow