Roberto Lago

Moderators: VUKDS, bitz, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Roberto Lago

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Jan 18, 02:35

Full Name: Roberto Lago Soto

Last edited by brazilianpesfan on 2010 Jan 21, 11:17, edited 1 time in total.
xurxoai

Re: Roberto LAGO

Postby xurxoai » 2010 Jan 21, 02:37

I think his shot power should be a lil higher, he hits the ball very hard, maybe around 82...
I like the rest, nice work once again.

Maybe you would like to add some vids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLc0W56k ... re=related
[imghttp://www.halacelta.com/media/galeria/35/3/0/3/3/o_celta_de_vigo_los_jugadores-843303.jpg[/img]
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2010 Jan 21, 11:15

OK.Updated what you suggested.
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2011 Jun 12, 04:45

deserving a complete overhaul.
xurxoai

Postby xurxoai » 2011 Jun 12, 12:40

i agree
[imghttp://www.halacelta.com/media/galeria/35/3/0/3/3/o_celta_de_vigo_los_jugadores-843303.jpg[/img]
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jun 12, 13:00

Agility, DA, SPA? :mrgreen:
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2011 Jun 12, 16:05

not just those three stats. Anothers too, like Attack, Stamina, Agression, SA, TW, Ment...
JuLiTo

Postby JuLiTo » 2011 Oct 07, 17:58

Matheus, that you think these suggestions? :mrgreen: .. In my opinion with Hugo Mallo forming a wonderful couple SBs

Defence: 66
Balance: 79
Stamina: 86
Top Speed: 82
Acceleration: 83
Response: 79
Agility: 81
Dribble Accuracy: 77
Dribble Speed: 80
Short Pass Accuracy: 74
Short Pass Speed: 76
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Jump: 76
Mentality: 80
Teamwork: 81

Condition/Fitness: 7
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

Opinions? :)
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2011 Oct 07, 18:10

Agree with Julito's suggestions, save for Condition 7. I think 6 is enough, he hasn't managed to play more than 35 matches in any season.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
DEF has nothing to do with positioning.
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2011 Oct 07, 18:17

I agree. This guy needs an update!
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2011 Oct 07, 21:33

JuLiTo wrote:Matheus, that you think these suggestions? :mrgreen: .. In my opinion with Hugo Mallo forming a wonderful couple SBs

Defence: 66
Balance: 79
Stamina: 86
Top Speed: 82
Acceleration: 83
Response: 79
Agility: 81
Dribble Accuracy: 77
Dribble Speed: 80
Short Pass Accuracy: 74
Short Pass Speed: 76
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Jump: 76
Mentality: 80
Teamwork: 81

Condition/Fitness: 7
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

Opinions? :)

Nice. I agree with those. Also I'd like to suggest Attack 73, SA 71, SP 82 , ST 73 and Agression 83-84, as I mentioned before.
JuLiTo

Postby JuLiTo » 2011 Oct 07, 23:53

Updated with last suggestions ;)
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Sep 01, 11:51

Good sideback. Looks better than Mallo to me. RES could merit a yellow value. Other stats need some adjustments though.
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2012 Dec 15, 18:59

Korinov wrote:Good sideback. Looks better than Mallo to me. RES could merit a yellow value. Other stats need some adjustments though.

what do you suggest Xose?
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Dec 15, 22:58

I already updated him like a month ago or so ;)
petreleo

Re: Roberto Lago

Postby petreleo » 2016 Jul 10, 07:41

http://www.apoelfc.com.cy/nqcontent.cfm ... ic&lang=l1

Signed for _cyp APOEL Nicosia for the next 2 years. He is #3.

It will be interesting to see how a (good) Defensive-Minded Full-Back like Lago would fit into a naturally attacking team like APOEL, especially in domestic competitions.
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2016 Oct 06, 22:42

I have a positive opinion about him until today at APOEL Nicosia, despite missing all APOEL's summer Champions League qualifying matches because of struggling to reach satisfactory fitness levels.
Since reaching match-fit levels in September, he never looked back and took over the first-choice Left-Back position from captain Nectarios Alexandrou, relatively easily.
Despite the fact that as a reliable defensive Left-Back he is he doesn't attack much and he doesn't make many forward runs, and he rather regularly holds his position in defense, I am impressed with the quality of his crosses, when he actually tries some, and his deliveries in general, especially in comparison with former APOEL Left-Backs, like Marios Antoniades. Here is Lago assisting De Camargo with a cross for APOEL's winning goal Vs Astana in the Europa League: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4tcsy ... 2016_sport , and him assisting Pieros Sotiriou in APOEL's 1-0 win Vs Young Boys also in the Europa League(01:57): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hnWiXO8-zk .

About his Condition/Fitness seems easily better than what he is currently given, like about 5 (+1) as he seems a really reliable Left-Back with stable defensive performaces, like last week in the 0-1 Win Vs Olympiacos Piraeus(Away) in the Europa League. Also, his Weight seems easily more than 70kg(APOEL's Website lists him at 76kg (+6): http://www.apoelfc.com.cy/nqcontent.cfm ... ayerid=148), as he seems to me a really strong and muscular player for his size in the position of Left-Back(Body Balance also to rise to about 79 (+2)), and this has contributed to a general loss of Agility, reducing his ability to move forward with the ball and shift the ball around opponents with quick body movements, so I would like to see it being reduced to about 77 (-2).

New Photo:
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2017 Feb 05, 23:12

petreleo wrote:I have a positive opinion about him until today at APOEL Nicosia, despite missing all APOEL's summer Champions League qualifying matches because of struggling to reach satisfactory fitness levels.
Since reaching match-fit levels in September, he never looked back and took over the first-choice Left-Back position from captain Nectarios Alexandrou, relatively easily.
Despite the fact that as a reliable defensive Left-Back he is he doesn't attack much and he doesn't make many forward runs, and he rather regularly holds his position in defense, I am impressed with the quality of his crosses, when he actually tries some, and his deliveries in general, especially in comparison with former APOEL Left-Backs, like Marios Antoniades. Here is Lago assisting De Camargo with a cross for APOEL's winning goal Vs Astana in the Europa League: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4tcsy ... 2016_sport , and him assisting Pieros Sotiriou in APOEL's 1-0 win Vs Young Boys also in the Europa League(01:57): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hnWiXO8-zk .

About his Condition/Fitness seems easily better than what he is currently given, like about 5 (+1) as he seems a really reliable Left-Back with stable defensive performaces, like last week in the 0-1 Win Vs Olympiacos Piraeus(Away) in the Europa League. Also, his Weight seems easily more than 70kg(APOEL's Website lists him at 76kg (+6): http://www.apoelfc.com.cy/nqcontent.cfm ... ayerid=148), as he seems to me a really strong and muscular player for his size in the position of Left-Back(Body Balance also to rise to about 79 (+2)), and this has contributed to a general loss of Agility, reducing his ability to move forward with the ball and shift the ball around opponents with quick body movements, so I would like to see it being reduced to about 77 (-2).

My Notes on his first six-months at APOEL:
Lago is generally surely slower than the values in his current Set. Even though his Sprinting Speed is pretty good, his Acceleration is average and he is relatively slow in his first few meters when he starts running, but when he gets going he is pretty quick. Additionally, his Agility seems poor, and as I have wrote above, he is generally a "heavy" player, with big and strong body-build being also decent in the air, and as a result, at the same time relatively unagile in his movements.
As a Full-Back, he is a bit more defensive-minded and generally reliable in his defensive duties, and as I have wrote also above, he doesn't make many overlapping-runs forward, but when he goes forward, his crossing-ability and generally his deliveries both on the ground and in the air are good and powerful. To be honest, his general technique is not bad at all for a Full-Back, but at the same time he usually isn't capable of doing anything amazing other than the basic stuff. However, surprisingly sometimes he tries to go on dribbling-runs, by taking-on two or three players all by himself, with some, let's say, extremely "optimistic" dribbles(Zidane-esque stuff!), but usually he does not complete his attempt successfully, other than one time that I can barely remember in a Europa League home match.
Finally, one thing worthy of stating is the fact that he has been in-and-out of the starting-eleven a lot this Season. At first, when he signed for APOEL this Season, apparently his fitness levels weren't brilliant and it took him a couple of months, until September, to be completely ready in order to play in the starting-eleven. After a series of consecutive consistent performances in the starting-eleven he suffered some minor injury problems with his knee, if I can remember correctly, and APOEL had to play youngster Nicholas Ioannou as a Left-Back, who has also performed consistently well in the Left-Back's position and he is currently picked ahead of Lago, despite the Spaniard returning from his injury in recent weeks. Therefore, I am thinking of suggesting lower Stamina for Lago because of problems in fitness levels and not playing many consecutive games until today, but I would suggest keeping his Form relatively high, because he has played consistently well when he was picked to start this Season.

Changes I would suggest:
Attack: 66 (-1)
Balance: 80 (+1)
Stamina: 80 (-4)
Top Speed: 79 (-2)
Acceleration: 77 (-5)
Agility: 75 (-2)
Dribble Speed: 77 (-2)
Shot Power: 80 (+1)
Header: 70 (+4)
Mentality: 76 (+4)
ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 2/2 (-1)
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2017 Nov 07, 00:27

Recently a better attacking, and generally a more balanced Attack-Defence Full-Back, than his current Set.
He even took a number of good shots this Season(for example Vs Real Madrid in the Bernabeu), and recently he even became one of the primary Free-Kick takers of APOEL. His biggest asset going forward still remains his dangerous crossing, as well as his dribbling which is good and at times optimistic.
Lago is a great, reliable all-round Left-Back, but the one big problem with him is his injuries(currently out with a hamstring-injury), but because he never really had a major injury, but just some minor stuff, I am not sure yet about downgrading his Injury Tolerance.
I would strongly consider suggesting Wing-Back position to be added as Secondary-Position in his Set, as he had been playing Left-Wing-Back for a number of times this Season in a 3-4-3 formation.

Recommended Changes:
Attack: 67 (+1)
Defence: 69 (-1)
Dribble Accuracy: 75 (+1)
Shot Accuracy: 64 (+2)
Shot Power: 81 (+1)
Shot Technique: 66 (+2)
Free Kick Accuracy: 65 (+1)
Curling: 73 (+1)
Header: 71 (+1)
Aggression: 79 (+1)