Stefan Maierhofer, SV Mattersburg

Moderators: Mod's, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 15757
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 239 times

Stefan Maierhofer, SV Mattersburg

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 16:52


Last edited by scr1899 on 2011 Mar 29, 10:50, edited 10 times in total.
User avatar
RB7
Posts: 1168
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:54
Location: Portugal
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Stefan MAIERHOFER

Postby RB7 » 2008 Dec 09, 21:40

So, how much is he paid for fixing the lightning posts in the stadium? :lol:
SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
User avatar
PMC
Posts: 5866
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Stefan MAIERHOFER

Postby PMC » 2008 Dec 09, 21:58

I think he scored 18 goals this season so far 8-)
I'm against you
User avatar
RB7
Posts: 1168
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:54
Location: Portugal
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Stefan MAIERHOFER

Postby RB7 » 2008 Dec 09, 22:36

PMC wrote:I think he scored 18 goals this season so far 8-)


He looks very wasteful though, even with his head :roll:
SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
ravlee

Re: Stefan MAIERHOFER

Postby ravlee » 2008 Dec 10, 19:19

yep he is wasteful.. he is kinda a hard worker, but only @ the opponents half.. he never tracks back to help out his own team etc.. when u watch his passes u get eye cancer i think David James would be a better passer than him if he would play on the field -_-" ..
User avatar
PMC
Posts: 5866
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Stefan MAIERHOFER

Postby PMC » 2008 Dec 11, 13:05

yeah his passing is really bad... could be even lower rated... at the same time I don't think that his work ethic is bad, he's a hard worker, always present and tries to make things happen... in the team he's also known to be one of the biggest motivators and someone who doesn't give up
I'm against you
ravlee

Re: Stefan MAIERHOFER

Postby ravlee » 2008 Dec 11, 15:28

PMC wrote:yeah his passing is really bad... could be even lower rated... at the same time I don't think that his work ethic is bad, he's a hard worker, always present and tries to make things happen... in the team he's also known to be one of the biggest motivators and someone who doesn't give up


i never said that he isn't a hardworker ..

ravlee wrote:yep he is wasteful.. he is kinda a hard worker, but only @ the opponents half.. he never tracks back to help out his own team etc.. when u watch his passes u get eye cancer i think David James would be a better passer than him if he would play on the field -_-" ..


imo he's never tracking back to help the defense .. or i.e. when he loses a ball and the opponent has passed the half-line he immediately stops running .. i mean he's hardworking, but only on the half-field :? hope u understand what I mean..
User avatar
PMC
Posts: 5866
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Stefan MAIERHOFER

Postby PMC » 2008 Dec 11, 19:44

ravlee wrote:
PMC wrote:yeah his passing is really bad... could be even lower rated... at the same time I don't think that his work ethic is bad, he's a hard worker, always present and tries to make things happen... in the team he's also known to be one of the biggest motivators and someone who doesn't give up


i never said that he isn't a hardworker ..

ravlee wrote:yep he is wasteful.. he is kinda a hard worker, but only @ the opponents half.. he never tracks back to help out his own team etc.. when u watch his passes u get eye cancer i think David James would be a better passer than him if he would play on the field -_-" ..


imo he's never tracking back to help the defense .. or i.e. when he loses a ball and the opponent has passed the half-line he immediately stops running .. i mean he's hardworking, but only on the half-field :? hope u understand what I mean..



yeah but that's more of a tactical issue... he always tracks back at corners too and defends in his own box if he needs to
I'm against you
User avatar
scr1899
Posts: 663
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:09
Location: Vienna

Re: Stefan MAIERHOFER

Postby scr1899 » 2008 Dec 15, 09:50

*Positioning could be an option I believe, the majority of his goals are caused by his great positioning and movement inside the box.
User avatar
PMC
Posts: 5866
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Stefan MAIERHOFER

Postby PMC » 2008 Dec 15, 11:00

I agree... theres nothing wrong with giving him that special star
I'm against you
User avatar
RB7
Posts: 1168
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:54
Location: Portugal
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Stefan MAIERHOFER

Postby RB7 » 2008 Dec 31, 18:15

For a guy who scored 19 goals (according to zerozero) he looks SO wasteful.. the information has got to be wrong :lol:
SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
User avatar
PMC
Posts: 5866
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Stefan MAIERHOFER

Postby PMC » 2008 Dec 31, 18:35

RB7 wrote:For a guy who scored 19 goals (according to zerozero) he looks SO wasteful.. the information has got to be wrong :lol:


no its correct
I'm against you
User avatar
scr1899
Posts: 663
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:09
Location: Vienna

Re: Stefan MAIERHOFER

Postby scr1899 » 2009 Feb 01, 09:50

Header could see a slight raise in my opinion, his accuracy and timing have definitely become better than last year. How about 79?
User avatar
PMC
Posts: 5866
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Stefan MAIERHOFER

Postby PMC » 2009 Feb 01, 10:20

79 seems fair given the amount he scored
I'm against you
User avatar
PMC
Posts: 5866
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Stefan MAIERHOFER

Postby PMC » 2009 Feb 22, 16:35

I'm not sure if he warrants a high ST... oh and passing in the 70s is very nice for him
I'm against you
User avatar
scr1899
Posts: 663
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:09
Location: Vienna

Re: Stefan MAIERHOFER

Postby scr1899 » 2009 May 17, 09:10

Defence, Stamina and Teamwork need an update.
Last edited by scr1899 on 2009 May 19, 13:29, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
PMC
Posts: 5866
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Stefan MAIERHOFER

Postby PMC » 2009 May 17, 16:31

what do you suggest?
I'm against you
User avatar
scr1899
Posts: 663
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:09
Location: Vienna

Re: Stefan MAIERHOFER

Postby scr1899 » 2009 May 19, 13:29

PMC wrote:what do you suggest?


Defence 53
Stamina 87
Teamwork 80
User avatar
PMC
Posts: 5866
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Stefan MAIERHOFER

Postby PMC » 2009 May 19, 13:43

sounds okay to me... maybe we should test that def a bid though... I don't want him to track back too much...
I'm against you
User avatar
coolactive
Posts: 2194
Joined: 2008 Dec 23, 07:10
Location: Niš, South Serbia
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Stefan MAIERHOFER

Postby coolactive » 2009 Jun 13, 14:06

His TS and ACC should be a bit higher.
In Serbia-Austria game in Belgrade, he had a 30-35 meters run where Vidic and Subotic could not catch him. He missed a chance from the right. It was in 1st or 2nd minute of the game.
I suggest TS : 75 ACC: 75
http://www.fcradnicki-nis.com/
FK Radnički Niš Stadium Reconstruction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVC8KPA70hM

Return to “UEFA Central-East region”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest