ROBERTO CARLOS

Moderator: Mod's

ROBERTO CARLOS

Postby A-SK » 2008 Dec 11, 22:01

CREDITS TO TAMAGUCHI_JAPA

Spoiler: show

EXPLANATION:
Attack: Has the best positional sense out of the majority of the fullbacks, but nowhere near as good as Santos or even Uğur. Very inteligent positional sense for a fullback though.

Defence: Reliable to a certain extent. He isn't great at marking or closing down the opposition, but rarely makes embarassing mistakes that lead to goals. He's practically one of the fullbacks in the league that was able to keep Keita quiet throughout 90 minutes.

Balance: Doesn't really bounce back off people like Vederson and stands more tall against the opposition than Santos. I'd say he's roughly on par with Emre.

Stamina: At the moment, he is on the decline and isn't the most athletic fullback you'll see. Doesn't really run back and forth along the left flank, but still seems to sweat like a pig towards the end of a game.

Top Speed: Quick, not really bullet quick. He can easily keep up with the majority of wingers, but wouldn't be able to outrun Distin or even King.

Acceleration: Quicker on the straights.

Response: When he first arrived to the club, he was soo attack minded that his reading of the game seemed to revolve around dribbling and shooting, but he's looked to overcome his rather poor concentration. Because of the rather defensive nature of Turkish football, he's had sharpen his reflexes and work on his defending and by gosh darn it, he's done so! :D

Agility: Incredibly tricky to slip past in close quarters! It's the main reason why Roberto was able to stop Keita from doing his job. He forced Keita to play by the byline and was able to avoid gettin' dummied by him. It's the main reason why I think he deserves the card.

Dribble Accuracy: Kick and run dribbler, nothing more.

Dribble Speed: On the ball, he seems to be quicker :?

Short Pass Accuracy: Comfortable passer of the ball, but I don't rate him as highly as Semih or Baroni. Generally speaking, he keeps it short and safe.

Short Pass Speed: Doesn't put alot of power in his passes.

Long Pass Accuracy: Can be rather hit or miss at times. Don't really rate him higher than Vederson.

Long Pass Speed: Crosses like he shoots. Doesn't pack as much power though.

Shot Accuracy: Averages quite a high number of goals, but needs far too many attempts on goals to score.

Shot Power: Nowadays, any keeper with even remotely good reflexes would be able to deal with his shots. His shots don't really whiz by keepers like they use to. His shots aren't necessarily easy to grasp, but they can be easily parried.

Shot Tecnique: What technique? :?

Free Kick Accuracy: His attempts will either bounce back off the wall or hit the target, nothing in between. I'd say he hits the target on 1 in every 3 chances he has tries his luck. Put a 5 man wall in front of him and there's no chance of him scoring!

Curling: Impressive, to say the least! When he does wants, he can put more spin and dip on the ball than anyone else.

Header: Somewhat capable of heading the ball, but I wouldn't put my money him scoring with his head.

Jump: I seriously don't rate him higher than Vederson or Gökhan. Carlos really doesn't have the same spring in his jump like he use to. I've decided to raise it slightly because of the future updates I'm thinking for Vederson and Gökhan.

Technique: Tantalizing good! Roberto's first touch is amongst the best in the team. Has anyone seen the video? He sort of does a seal dribble using his feet rather than his head!

Aggression: I've been caught in two minds over this one :oops: While he does actively get forward sometimes, he'll often stay glued in his own when faced with tricky right wingers. Against arsenal, he didn't move forward at all! Walcott run him ragged so he decided to avoid getting outrun by Walcott. Didn't make much of a difference, but that's old story now :mrgreen: He's done this when faced with Arda, Keita and etc.

Mentality: Like I said, he's been extremely laid back for the past season and a half :x Seems to have a big grin on his face when he scores or when the team are winning, but can't stay motivated enough to come back from losing situation.

Team Work: From the get-go, Roberto settled in well at the club. Works very well with the defence and is rarely the person who breaks the offside trap. He does try his luck from distance quite often, but the card should deal with that ;)

Last edited by anokhin on 2011 Apr 03, 05:21, edited 11 times in total.
Reason: Overall Update
A-SK

by »

Re: ROBERTO CARLOS

Postby Diego » 2011 Oct 02, 01:18

Now he is the coach too!. :)

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby valdemarcareca » 2011 Nov 20, 03:07

I think he may deserve a great value as 90/91 in his SP, he kicks very strong compared to many other players, for example he was another player who collapsed on the fence with the force of the kick, in my opinion he still is one of the strongest players kicking in the world. It has 88 players and kick much weaker than Roberto Carlos, he deserves something much 90/91 between the strength of the kick!

valdemarcareca

Postby TheShocker » 2012 Jan 30, 11:00

He is about to hang up his boots this days :( A gigantic player with the most powerful left foot in football,for me,he is the best leftback in the world ever ;)

Last edited by TheShocker on 2012 Jan 30, 19:09, edited 1 time in total.
Intr-un judet plin de curve ros'albastre,noi suntem singurii ce iubim culorile noastre! Forza FC ARGES!
TheShocker

Postby rafzin » 2012 Jan 30, 12:44

i hate him.

rafzin

Postby Luisito » 2012 Feb 24, 20:58

i agree wit valdemarcareca sp can be around 90 and TheShocker he will still play at least end of the year

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

Postby jimcent » 2012 Feb 29, 23:14

shot power 90 please...his shot is still very very strong...

GREECE EURO 2004
Nikopolidis Kapsis Dellas Seitaridis Fyssas Basinas Zagorakis Katsouranis Karagounis Vryzas Charisteas

AND NOW...GREECE FOR EURO 2012!

CHELSEA FANATIC !!
jimcent

Postby VUKDS » 2012 Mar 09, 23:03

He isn't registered for league,so retiring is close...

VUKDS

Postby muradkaa » 2012 Mar 10, 05:37

http://fc-anji.ru/users/12/
While I'm waiting for official information.

muradkaa

Postby Luisito » 2012 Mar 10, 15:04

he could probally still go to Qatar o USA with almost 39 and get some more millions just cause of his name and marketin.

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

Previous

Return to Retired Players