Anderson

Moderators: tamaguchi_japa, rafzin, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 11745
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06

Anderson

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 17:59

Image
Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Jan 30, 05:50, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
User avatar
Tom
Posts: 2506
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 15:18
Location: Swansea
Contact:

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Tom » 2009 May 26, 16:10

BECKS23LA wrote:Those shooting stats are for a defender, it's not he can't finish but he don't try very often, he usually try to pass the ball or dribble!

Example Gibbs has
SA 70
ST 71

??????


No, he really can't finish. His shooting is very much abismal due to a lack of placement and poor technique in striking the ball.

Gibbs should be lowered, but Anderson sits on correct values.
User avatar
Paddy
Posts: 8512
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:01
Location: Dublin
Contact:

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Paddy » 2009 May 26, 16:56

User avatar
Stefan09
Posts: 99
Joined: 2009 Apr 02, 16:32
Location: England
Contact:

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Stefan09 » 2009 May 26, 17:04

I read the article like Paddy, decent, but was it relevant? Had nothing to do with his shooting, just he's a converted playmaker.
User avatar
Paddy
Posts: 8512
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:01
Location: Dublin
Contact:

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Paddy » 2009 May 26, 17:07

No, I just thought it was an interesting read :D
User avatar
Rfuna
Posts: 3114
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 07:49
Location: ATL

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 26, 17:33

Stefan09 wrote:I read the article like Paddy, decent, but was it relevant? Had nothing to do with his shooting, just he's a converted playmaker.

the author does actually mention that he hasn't yet scored for Man U, then it goes on to provide a link of his stats from previous season. I have to say, considering he was once an attacking midfielder (or "meia"), I find his goal tally quite appaling. Perhaps thats one of the reasons why he was converted into a CMF/DMF. His shots on target is at least decent 8-)
Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
User avatar
Stefan09
Posts: 99
Joined: 2009 Apr 02, 16:32
Location: England
Contact:

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Stefan09 » 2009 May 26, 17:43

Saying that though Rfuna, he has always played in the centre of midfield, so doesn't that make it less likely for him to score, not the other way round? For example Paul Scholes has played 416 games for Manchester United and scored 98 goals, whereas Anderson has played 41 scored 0, so it looks like he is a bit rubbish when it comes to scoring, however Paul Scholes will probably have scored most of his goals during a certain stretch of time whilst being at his peak, and seem as Anderson has those years ahead of him, I wouldn't like to say he had a rubbish finish just yet, after all, at previous clubs he has played 37 times scored 8, which is far better than Scholesy.

Hope my point is reasonably clear, just trying to show that he may just need some times before the goals come, which I'm sure they will. :)
User avatar
Rfuna
Posts: 3114
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 07:49
Location: ATL

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 26, 18:55

Stefan09 wrote:Saying that though Rfuna, he has always played in the centre of midfield, so doesn't that make it less likely for him to score, not the other way round? For example Paul Scholes has played 416 games for Manchester United and scored 98 goals, whereas Anderson has played 41 scored 0, so it looks like he is a bit rubbish when it comes to scoring, however Paul Scholes will probably have scored most of his goals during a certain stretch of time whilst being at his peak, and seem as Anderson has those years ahead of him, I wouldn't like to say he had a rubbish finish just yet, after all, at previous clubs he has played 37 times scored 8, which is far better than Scholesy.

Hope my point is reasonably clear, just trying to show that he may just need some times before the goals come, which I'm sure they will. :)

very valid point Stefan. but i believe he was AMF, playing behind the strikers, with Porto and whoever he played for in Brazil. All that aside, his shooting is quite poor, but he can atleast get them on target about half the time.
Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
User avatar
HitMan
Posts: 755
Joined: 2008 Dec 15, 23:59

Re: ANDERSON

Postby HitMan » 2009 May 26, 20:32

ok anderson really is poor in SA and ST, he doesnt try alot, but when he does, its down right terrible :D
but is he really lower in SA than Vidic, on par with Ferdinand, and one of the worst in Man U, worse than MANY of CB's ? ? i really cant see him being as low as 64 in SA

imo SA at least 68..
The old guard making room for the NEW guard...FORZA GIOVINCO

non football related: www.zeitgeisttrailer.com and WATCH ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM

visit: www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

and most importantly visit: www.thevenusproject.com
User avatar
Alcohomicide
Posts: 2116
Joined: 2009 Jan 15, 17:48
Contact:

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Alcohomicide » 2009 May 27, 02:56

He's scored -a- penalty. But then hasn't Vidic too? That least has to be considered. I know they're free shots, but at least they're not as bad as Stam. :shock:
"When we were winning leagues and European Cups at Real I always said Makelele was our most important player. There is no way myself Figo or Raúl would have been able to do what we did without Claude and the same goes for Liverpool and Gerrard."
User avatar
Rfuna
Posts: 3114
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 07:49
Location: ATL

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 27, 03:48

Alcohomicide wrote:He's scored -a- penalty. But then hasn't Vidic too? That least has to be considered. I know they're free shots, but at least they're not as bad as Stam. :shock:

perhaps SA @ 67 but lower ST also
Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
User avatar
Rfuna
Posts: 3114
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 07:49
Location: ATL

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 27, 20:46

Rfuna wrote:
Alcohomicide wrote:He's scored -a- penalty. But then hasn't Vidic too? That least has to be considered. I know they're free shots, but at least they're not as bad as Stam. :shock:

perhaps SA @ 67 but lower ST also

Todays game aside, I still think mentality is a tad high. IMO Mentality @ 87 is on a red arrow day.
Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
pedala robinho
Posts: 1150
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 22:50
Contact:

Re: ANDERSON

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Jun 21, 05:13

Yeah, I think his Mentality can go down to 84~85. And about Shot Accuracy, I'd close it at 67, with Shot Technique at 69 he will be able to make a lot of bizarre shots... So:

Shot Accuracy: 67
Mentality: 84~85

And for me, just this little decrease on stamina/raise on shot accuracy and Anderson stats would be perfect (unless he evolve a lot and shut up my mouth).
User avatar
Alcohomicide
Posts: 2116
Joined: 2009 Jan 15, 17:48
Contact:

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Alcohomicide » 2009 Jun 21, 14:55

I've seen him test keepers and come quite close and I've seen him score penos in his time with United. And it's not like Anderson didn't exist before United and that he's never scored goals. There are other ways of rating a players shot than goals. :shock:
I know we don't want him scoring too many on PES, but I just thought it'd be worth considering that maybe he's just been extremely unlucky?

I'm not disagreeing with the values, but yes...



Funny how good YouTube comps can make people look cultured in their shooting.
"When we were winning leagues and European Cups at Real I always said Makelele was our most important player. There is no way myself Figo or Raúl would have been able to do what we did without Claude and the same goes for Liverpool and Gerrard."
User avatar
Paddy
Posts: 8512
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:01
Location: Dublin
Contact:

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Paddy » 2009 Jul 29, 18:43

FKA: 98
User avatar
UTDFAN94
Posts: 94
Joined: 2009 Feb 22, 18:58
Location: limerick

Re: ANDERSON

Postby UTDFAN94 » 2009 Jul 29, 19:20

Paddy wrote:FKA: 98


:lol:

i couldnt believe my eyes when it went in
Uzair
Posts: 551
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 11:40

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Uzair » 2009 Jul 29, 23:47

i sense a 20+ goal season coming from him........
BECKS23LA

Re: ANDERSON

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Jul 30, 13:47

Finally scored a goal!
i always told ya he is got a good shot! :twisted:
User avatar
tamaguchi_japa
Posts: 2008
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Contact:

Re: ANDERSON

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Aug 01, 17:08

i really disagree with this shooting stats, just coz he score only one goal since he is in manutd? in gremio and brazil youths he played in AMF position, so he got much more chances do make a shot than in manutd, coz he play in CMF, need to marking first then before thinking to go to attack, his shots are pretty good, just see some videos about when he played in brazil, he scored a lot of goals.

suggest some raise in shoting stats, like 3 or 4 points, coz with this stats his shots could be poor than a some EPL CB's.

Suggest:
SA: 70
ST: 71
User avatar
N3KR0
Posts: 818
Joined: 2009 Jul 11, 09:37

Re: ANDERSON

Postby N3KR0 » 2009 Aug 01, 20:07

tamaguchi_japa wrote:i really disagree with this shooting stats, just coz he score only one goal since he is in manutd? in gremio and brazil youths he played in AMF position, so he got much more chances do make a shot than in manutd, coz he play in CMF, need to marking first then before thinking to go to attack, his shots are pretty good, just see some videos about when he played in brazil, he scored a lot of goals.

suggest some raise in shoting stats, like 3 or 4 points, coz with this stats his shots could be poor than a some EPL CB's.

Suggest:
SA: 70
ST: 71


If he has 70 and 71 he MAY score goals in the game, we dont want him to score goals because he never does, its more realistic with his current value. :lol:
but i think Curving can go up by a few points so as FKA.
BECKS23LA

Re: ANDERSON

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Aug 01, 20:56

my set, in case!

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showpost.ph ... ostcount=2

Return to “SC Internacional”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests