2017 Player Format

User avatar
Raster
Posts: 591
Joined: 2012 Dec 06, 12:09
Been thanked: 2 times

2017 Player Format

Postby Raster » 2016 Sep 27, 19:08

As you have probably noticed, we launched the 2017 Player Format just in time for the game release, if you did not have the chance to take a look you can do so here.

The new format was also added to the Default Format switcher that we have available at the top of every page.

Also, as always, the buttons for the old formats are still in place so you can enjoy the stats in whatever flavor of the game you prefer more.


What do you guys think of the format or PES 2017 in general ?

User avatar
Claudio14
Posts: 665
Joined: 2016 Apr 17, 17:12
Location: Coyhaique
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 90 times

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby Claudio14 » 2016 Sep 27, 19:43

i like it
User avatar
tomitos
Posts: 51
Joined: 2012 Nov 12, 22:54
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby tomitos » 2016 Sep 27, 20:05

I love the format and the PES 2017. Just one question, the new stats (Body Control and Physical Contact) are created by formulas? Thank you
User avatar
Raster
Posts: 591
Joined: 2012 Dec 06, 12:09
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby Raster » 2016 Oct 04, 14:24

tomitos wrote:I love the format and the PES 2017. Just one question, the new stats (Body Control and Physical Contact) are created by formulas? Thank you


When we implemented the 2017 format I generated them using a formula (so we have these stats for all players and not at 0 until someone updates them), but they are standalone stats in the 2017 format.
User avatar
tomitos
Posts: 51
Joined: 2012 Nov 12, 22:54
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby tomitos » 2016 Oct 06, 18:42

Raster wrote:
tomitos wrote:I love the format and the PES 2017. Just one question, the new stats (Body Control and Physical Contact) are created by formulas? Thank you


When we implemented the 2017 format I generated them using a formula (so we have these stats for all players and not at 0 until someone updates them), but they are standalone stats in the 2017 format.


Great! Thanks for answering
vonkomn
Posts: 31
Joined: 2013 May 23, 01:04
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby vonkomn » 2016 Oct 08, 02:18

Raster wrote:
tomitos wrote:I love the format and the PES 2017. Just one question, the new stats (Body Control and Physical Contact) are created by formulas? Thank you


When we implemented the 2017 format I generated them using a formula (so we have these stats for all players and not at 0 until someone updates them), but they are standalone stats in the 2017 format.


Could it be possible that you or someone else to post the formula?
User avatar
Raster
Posts: 591
Joined: 2012 Dec 06, 12:09
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby Raster » 2016 Oct 11, 06:27

What would you need it for ? It does not have any value anymore.
vonkomn
Posts: 31
Joined: 2013 May 23, 01:04
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby vonkomn » 2016 Oct 11, 15:56

Raster wrote:What would you need it for ? It does not have any value anymore.

For converting players from the classics to PES 17 format.
Orm81
Posts: 13
Joined: 2016 Sep 17, 22:22
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby Orm81 » 2016 Oct 12, 14:12

Hi all, a few days ago I opened a post to discuss a proposition.
The proposal to raise is the possibility of all the old formats pes, from pes 6 to pes 17 for classical players, as is currently enjoyed in the current players.
As you can see now we only have the old format and the new format but does not help us pes 15,16 and 17.
What do you think? It's a good idea?
ScribbleyDoibus
Posts: 223
Joined: 2010 Feb 21, 02:51
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby ScribbleyDoibus » 2016 Oct 13, 18:15

Classics should be lowest priority. Should get all current players updated to 2017 format first
Orm81
Posts: 13
Joined: 2016 Sep 17, 22:22
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby Orm81 » 2016 Oct 15, 11:46

Hello, of the classics, I was referring specifically to players of ages 00's and 10's to have their correct at different stages stats.
ScribbleyDoibus
Posts: 223
Joined: 2010 Feb 21, 02:51
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby ScribbleyDoibus » 2016 Oct 18, 11:42

Any idea how Body control or physical contact is determined? (Pes 17 new format)
User avatar
tomitos
Posts: 51
Joined: 2012 Nov 12, 22:54
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby tomitos » 2016 Nov 04, 19:19

I'm looking some inconsistencies with body control and physical contact on some players, for example:
Neymar:
Body Control: 82
Physical Contact: 67
vs
Cavani:
Body Control: 60
Physical Contact: 83
------
Fekir:
Body Control: 90
Physical Contact: 70
vs
Hulk:
Body Control: 60
Physical Contact: 89
-------
Muniain:
Body Control: 88
Physical Contact: 68
vs
Bolasie:
Body Control: 60
Physical Contact: 86
VUKDS
Posts: 1872
Joined: 2011 Aug 25, 14:30
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby VUKDS » 2016 Nov 06, 16:06

ScribbleyDoibus wrote:Any idea how Body control or physical contact is determined? (Pes 17 new format)
User avatar
tomitos
Posts: 51
Joined: 2012 Nov 12, 22:54
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby tomitos » 2016 Nov 17, 15:59

Is somebody reading this?
User avatar
Raster
Posts: 591
Joined: 2012 Dec 06, 12:09
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby Raster » 2016 Nov 19, 13:42

Yes, but I am not going to reveal the formulas that we used to generate the new stats at the moment, maybe sometime later on.
About those differences that you point out between players, those are normal, I am not going to say why, but if you look really closely at the two players and at the new stats labels, you'll be able to figure it out.

About bringing the newer formats to the classics, that's a nice idea, but I have another priority at the moment.
User avatar
tomitos
Posts: 51
Joined: 2012 Nov 12, 22:54
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby tomitos » 2016 Nov 21, 15:06

Raster wrote:Yes, but I am not going to reveal the formulas that we used to generate the new stats at the moment, maybe sometime later on.
About those differences that you point out between players, those are normal, I am not going to say why, but if you look really closely at the two players and at the new stats labels, you'll be able to figure it out.

About bringing the newer formats to the classics, that's a nice idea, but I have another priority at the moment.


OK Thank you!!
420
Posts: 176
Joined: 2014 Sep 04, 13:22
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby 420 » 2016 Nov 26, 11:33

Im pretty sure Exp power is ACC, body control is AGI and phisical contact is BB
User avatar
Epsi
Posts: 4034
Joined: 2009 Jul 14, 10:39
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 282 times

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby Epsi » 2016 Nov 26, 13:45

Elaborate on the matter, please.
420
Posts: 176
Joined: 2014 Sep 04, 13:22
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby 420 » 2016 Nov 26, 22:46

What is there to elaborate ? Player with higher EXP reaches his TS much faster than player wit lower. Its easy to figure it out, try sprinting from place with a guy with low EXP and then with someone with high, you will feel it. Same goes for Body control and Physical contact

Return to “Forum Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 2 guests