screens: 2010 version
- download (fifacz.com)
- 170.000+ players (multiupload)
- Tool to PES 2012 Option File [ O.F. or OF ] editing.
how to use:
- open option file [ EDIT.bin ] from Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2011\save\
- do the chages
- Find them!
- Old growth type list (looking for help)!
- Please, say thanks if you like or use my work in your patch. It's free :JAY:
- Always make a backup!! I'm not God so I can do a mistakes!
- All my tests were done with default or ingame edited OF and I can promise 100% functionality if you used another tool or manually hexedited your option file!
- Kit editation
- Bugfixing ...
- PC only (and not planned any other platform)
- edit player's
- face & hair relink
- boots relink
- (un)tucked shirt etc.
- edit team
- names (18 languages supported)
- team squads (transfers via drag&drop)
- team style
- supporter, kit and radar colours
- home stadium relink (ingame created stadiums supported too)
- logo/emblems relink
- players [ CSV, XML, OF2, .Player files (2011 version too) ]
- teams [ OF2, .Team files ]
- formations [ OF2, CSV ]
- kits settings [ .Kit files ]
- emblems [ most of graphic files ]
- global adjustment of
- macro reader (to generate XML with global changes)
- all with variable options ...
- names editing (real or default names by one click)
- leagues structure
- footbal manager [FM] stats conversion
- quick removing of fake names
- global renaming and adjusting names
- and much more ...
- installed .NET Framework (at least version 3.5)
hint: if you have problem with FM converter:
- enable "Use integer instead float..." option in tab "Settings"
- click "Save" button
- restart editor
- neogeo64 (special thx) , krejik, goldorakiller, Davide Citarelli, foxtrot, GOAL, Tommsen, PATe.Arminia, Kenny, seresak, pita007, vlada, skip-br, mosu90, compulsion, SMcCutcheon, FCH, Inas, seraph, -Panos-, Patros46, barcafan, EPT team, MxSoniC, arianos10, Blazor, gigimarulla, idsaturn, Nrby, zioborgo, DeFrenZ, hio, joserruiz, Simcut, Stelios, gigimarula ... and anyone forgotten
- - first public version -
- see readme