Oussama Assaidi

Moderators: vinnie, Jez, BigStu, Mod's

Oussama Assaidi

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Jun 03, 13:29

Videos:

Spoiler: show

Last edited by jurgens on 2014 Jan 04, 23:29, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: added picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Oussama ASSAIDI

Postby Fides » 2012 May 06, 13:57

Yeah, amazing goal but I wouldnt based a downgrade of DA on that goal, right? He keeps the ball incredibly close enabling him to switch direction at will.

Fides

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 May 07, 00:10

Fides wrote:Yeah, amazing goal but I wouldnt based a downgrade of DA on that goal, right? He keeps the ball incredibly close enabling him to switch direction at will.

The thing is, i never agreed on DA 88. I think he is very gifted dribbler, but his DS is more remarkable then his DA. And i think this video shows it aswel. But my opinion isnt just based on this goal, im saying this a long time.

Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
FernandoA13

Postby anasie10 » 2012 May 12, 18:14

My Stats Thread : http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=59899
anasie10

Postby adam13 » 2012 Aug 16, 17:43

adam13

Postby Shine691 » 2012 Aug 16, 17:44

He is a Liverpool player now.

Shine691

Postby 21-Lucas-21 » 2012 Aug 16, 18:03

Where the **** did that come from? :D I suggest agility 99, because he's obviously a ninja!

21-Lucas-21

Postby MrStats » 2012 Aug 16, 18:45

the skills : shoulder feint is missing :? and I think when I saw his vidéos that his SA is low he has précision in his shoot (Sa - in the green region :mrgreen: )

MrStats

Postby fishdalf » 2012 Aug 16, 21:56

Kudos to whoever helped with these stats, from the bits and pieces I've seen of the lad these seem to be in the right ballpark

fishdalf

Postby PIPA23 » 2012 Aug 17, 12:56

two good posts about Assaidi from other forum:

Hey guys, I have been around here for ages. Finally decided to register after I saw this transfer. I'm really excited about this transfer, since I'm both a LFC fan and a Heerenveen fan. Although It's also sad to see him go, because he was our only really good player left.

I attend all Heerenveen home games, so I've watched him alot. So if you have any questions I would gladly try to answer them!

As for now I would say his pro's are:
Can easily beat a defender
Can actually score as a winger
Can create something out of nothing

cons would probably be:
Inconsistency ( One day he can basically humiliate every defender in the Eredivisie, the other day he's invisible.)
His defending, sometimes he just forgets about it. Or is to lazy to do it.

I think he could turn out to be a real bargain for us. Once again if you guys have questions, I will do my best to answer them.

Excuse my grammar.

Assaidi is so cheap because he has 1 year left on his contract and Raiola was threatening Heerenveen with the fact that should a transfer not come this summer that Assaidi will walk for free after his contract runs out. He was supposed to be signing for Ajax though, even posed in an Ajax kit and everything. Heerenveen and Ajax agreed on terms several weeks ago, but Raiola had stalled the deal and we now know why.

Assaidi said he wanted to join Ajax because his dad has passed away recently and he wanted to be closer to his mom (both him and Narsingh are from Amsterdam). Even said on camera that he doesn't want to go abroad for this very same reason, only to be signing for Liverpool a few days later..

He's right footed, but played on the left to accomodate Narsingh. While Narsingh relies on his pace Assaidi is more known for his tekkers. Assaidi is also more selfish in front of goal which is why Narsingh had the most assists in Eredivisie (closely followed by Eriksen) while Assaidi's stats were.. less impressive to say the least. Assaidi is a flair player so could become a crowd favourite, but don't expect a lot of goals or assist from him.

PIPA23

Postby fishdalf » 2012 Aug 17, 20:42

He is officially #11

fishdalf

Postby mahesa maulana » 2012 Aug 18, 09:08

shot acc:+5 He's scores 20 goal in 68 match
Dribble Acc:+1/2 He's very good dribbler guys.
He's number 11 now.

mahesa maulana

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Aug 18, 12:51

PIPA23 wrote:two good posts about Assaidi from other forum:

Hey guys, I have been around here for ages. Finally decided to register after I saw this transfer. I'm really excited about this transfer, since I'm both a LFC fan and a Heerenveen fan. Although It's also sad to see him go, because he was our only really good player left.

I attend all Heerenveen home games, so I've watched him alot. So if you have any questions I would gladly try to answer them!

As for now I would say his pro's are:
Can easily beat a defender
Can actually score as a winger
Can create something out of nothing

cons would probably be:
Inconsistency ( One day he can basically humiliate every defender in the Eredivisie, the other day he's invisible.)
His defending, sometimes he just forgets about it. Or is to lazy to do it.

I think he could turn out to be a real bargain for us. Once again if you guys have questions, I will do my best to answer them.

Excuse my grammar.

Assaidi is so cheap because he has 1 year left on his contract and Raiola was threatening Heerenveen with the fact that should a transfer not come this summer that Assaidi will walk for free after his contract runs out. He was supposed to be signing for Ajax though, even posed in an Ajax kit and everything. Heerenveen and Ajax agreed on terms several weeks ago, but Raiola had stalled the deal and we now know why.

Assaidi said he wanted to join Ajax because his dad has passed away recently and he wanted to be closer to his mom (both him and Narsingh are from Amsterdam). Even said on camera that he doesn't want to go abroad for this very same reason, only to be signing for Liverpool a few days later..

He's right footed, but played on the left to accomodate Narsingh. While Narsingh relies on his pace Assaidi is more known for his tekkers. Assaidi is also more selfish in front of goal which is why Narsingh had the most assists in Eredivisie (closely followed by Eriksen) while Assaidi's stats were.. less impressive to say the least. Assaidi is a flair player so could become a crowd favourite, but don't expect a lot of goals or assist from him.

Its correct information but we already knew this :P .

Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
FernandoA13

Postby tasmin » 2012 Sep 28, 06:06

these stats looks spot on considering his performance for liverpool so far. great work ;)

vamos arriba la celeste !
tasmin

Postby Fides » 2012 Sep 28, 09:26

Thanks on behalf of all the Eredivisie followers;)

Fides

Postby derp. » 2012 Sep 28, 12:25

little of topic, but,

God do I hate this fucking asshole, first he's whining that he wants more money from Ajax before even thinking about signing a contract, next day then he says he wants to go to Ajax anyway, and not to another country because he wants to stay with his family, and next day the fucking liar signed for Liverpool, all sneaky and shit, god do I hate this asshole, i want to kill him everytime I see that arrogant look on his face, I hope he fails miserably at Liverpool...

Been wanting to say this for a while now

Those who fell, have fallen...
derp.

Postby midnight » 2012 Sep 29, 09:40

had some bad memories with this guy too , but it was caused by his DA/AGI and DS lol

Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

midnight

Postby anasie10 » 2012 Oct 14, 14:27

SkullTerror wrote:little of topic, but,

God do I hate this fucking asshole, first he's whining that he wants more money from Ajax before even thinking about signing a contract, next day then he says he wants to go to Ajax anyway, and not to another country because he wants to stay with his family, and next day the fucking liar signed for Liverpool, all sneaky and shit, god do I hate this asshole, i want to kill him everytime I see that arrogant look on his face, I hope he fails miserably at Liverpool...

Been wanting to say this for a while now

You can kill yourself :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAV3L9gNtXk

My Stats Thread : http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=59899
anasie10

Postby vinnie » 2012 Oct 26, 04:48

Nnot much to say, but i think he just about deserves orange agility perhaps, very slithering and explosive. thinking specifically that 90 agi is a suiting value.

and also definitely think he's stronger then this. at least 78ish. he's not a player that you can easily knock down, he provides quite good balance, resistance, and as well his own strength

small example, not going to find the other ones (was a good example where he held up three WBA players in another vid);
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAV3L9gNtXk&t=3m12s

tasmin have you noticed anything like what i've said about him? :)

If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
vinnie

Postby tasmin » 2012 Oct 26, 06:29

ya could be. 2-3 points to balance and 90 agility, not bad. I am really impressed by his ability to change his directions so fluidly .his DA and first touch is also impressive.

vamos arriba la celeste !
tasmin

Postby vinnie » 2012 Oct 26, 07:20

changed BB 72-> 77
changed AGI 88-> 90

looks better like that. any other opinions on the changes i've made? i think they are accurate.

If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
vinnie

PreviousNext

Return to Stoke City FC