Macnelly Torres

Moderators: Helios, TBD, Mod's

Macnelly Torres

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Mar 20, 05:39

Explanations
Spoiler: show
Technically gifted Colombian we got right here, Macnelly accurate passing, his all around intelligence, ability to see the opportunity for a pass that will tear up the opposition, his exquisite first touch, Just pure class. Macnelly reminds you how a playmaker should play, a classic 10. But however, like many players that have played that role, he's lazy and next to nule defensively, OH WELL, it's not something you would expect from him.

Videos
Spoiler: show

Last edited by Anonymous on 2009 Mar 20, 05:55, edited 1 time in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Macnelly TORRES,Atletico Nacional

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Jun 05, 16:08

jorgecavs wrote:
jorgecavs wrote:It is very likely that he plays tomorrow against Velez for Copa Libertadores.

he did not play very well against Velez, I have no suggestions because I saw him only once, but seem somewhat exaggerated some stats. :)

He played even worse the second leg. I do not mean nothing to this. I do not see the Colombian league but there must be a phenomenon.

jorgecavs

Postby Diego » 2012 Oct 07, 23:09

blah de fucking blah, no phenomenon, he is this good. period 8-)

I've made some changes, He is very lazy, that's the only thing you could blame him for. That and his inconsitency issues.. Either way, talking about raw talent, you could say he could say he is an top 3 easily in southamerica.

ehm, raised sps and att by a little, and made him slower, he can show decent speed, but meh, it's such a rare occurence.

And tec he is no doubt under 87 to me, i remember it since last libertadores, such a gifted player technically all around, and his lpa/lps been long overdue for an update, dunno why i was soo conservative last time.

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Basilio » 2012 Oct 08, 21:13

dat pass :shock: :

espndeportes.espn.go.com/videohub/video/clipDeportes?id=1629155&atl.-nacional-y-santa-fe-igualaron-2-2&cc=5700

3: 14

btw it looks as though as Colombia has a bunch of wonderful free kick takers, like Giovanni hernandez, who could observe an analysis

edit: not expert on rating defence on offesnive players, but if he is lazy, do you really think he deserves 44 def ? i spent a considerable amount of time trying to find out the best defensive attributes for D. Diaz a while back. Kitu is one of the most clever Amf Ive followed to defend given his average stamina, i finally with def awareness: 2, tw: 95 , def 45 and resp 78. This portrays his tracking back( depending of the requirement of the match how much he tracks back ), taking positions when someone is missing, aggressiveness to recover the ball and decent tackling. Worth the mention that anything over 45 def and 78 resp made of him overpowered( recovery of a lot more balls than he should ).

In synthesis, i found 44 high for a lazy player :D

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Diego » 2012 Oct 08, 21:18

Yeah, saw the match hehe :P

Will try catch a match of junior whenever I can, he's got some pretty interesting stats here.

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Basilio » 2012 Oct 08, 21:28

read my prior post again

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Diego » 2012 Oct 11, 23:33

uh very decent (even good i dare to say) tackling, it's something i have seen very few times but i am positive it's there, it's rarely seen because of his lazyness, or well that's the way i see it :P hmm, comparing diaz and torres, we got Def awareness:1/2 Tw: 80/95 Res: 78/73, and finaly about the same def. If you really rate Diaz defensively, i think it's safe to go for higher, we go as far as giving Iniesta 60's, and it's not like he is particuraly exceptional in dispossesing and such, even scholes was on 60's if I recall correctly :|

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Oct 12, 00:57

Problem is (and may be a question), with + defence, will he defend more or will he defend better but few times due to his stamina/position? Excuse my ignorance but tbh I didn't know exactly the result of that. He's fucken lazy, but as you said decent at marking, problem is he's lazy. My concern is if we raise his defence, he'll be much more involved in defensive duties than irl...what do you think?

Vickingo

Postby Basilio » 2012 Oct 12, 01:43

From experience i do feel def and resp affect willingness to defend in am's and strikers at least. For strikers is a must as their response have different functions, and its a correlation of both for am's imo

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Diego » 2012 Oct 13, 04:01

Imo

will he defend more or will he defend better but few times due to his stamina/position?

he will defend better but few times due to his stamina/Response

He's fucken lazy, but as you said decent at marking, problem is he's lazy.

exactly, and when you use him considering he has low sta, you would like to reserve energy and restrain yourself of making him defend much. And if it is AI what bugs you, well, I prefer to consider the set in humans hands, and dont really test all that much AI vs AI, but low response will make him look out for interceptions much less.

he'll be much more involved in defensive duties than irl...what do you think?

not sure if much more, i also believe def affects tracking back, but as long as couple it with low res/sta, it's.. different imo. Opposite case of Buffarini? :lol:

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Diego » 2012 Nov 09, 21:45

His stamina is worse than cassano's, by a fair bit, and it might be odd, but he does make pretty good supportive movement when he is called for it, and yet he has a tendency to dissapear from matches... a lot, if this didnt happen, I bet he would be rated higher on tw, ehhrrr.. anyway, I have been watching Nacional, usually around 60/70's min i check out how tired Macnelly is, usual answer, tired as hell, even on the matches where he dissapears, and thus should be getting tired less, when it's final minutes you are really to expect very little from him, just get the ball rolling, keep possesion, if the ball happens to arrive to him. but talking about his movement and support, it gets only worse, seems to be too tired to care.

ah, and noticed 2 things, 1. something I had suspected, his Left food is quite accurate too, and doesnt have any problem to use it when the situation calls for it, be it shots, pass, etc. but it's yet a fact, that he isnt a completely 2 footed guy, 7 & 7 will do 2. he is pretty strong, well, stronger than what he had, he is pretty good shielding the ball, again, similar to cassano's, but to a lesser extent I think.

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Re: Macnelly Torres

Postby Malcolm X » 2014 Jan 21, 19:14

I'm watching him right now in the Al-shabab (a saudi club)
too shame he went there.. a very intersting player.

Malcolm X

Postby Vickingo » 2014 Jan 21, 23:58

Attack is in old standards, no way he's 84. And yeah, it's a shame, he's a really talented player.

Vickingo

Postby pelimetal » 2014 Jan 22, 00:55

Source
Move him, please.

pelimetal

Postby KeyserSoze » 2014 Jan 22, 00:56

His current TW value also seems to be in old-fashioned standards (maybe with the misconception of TW=vision?).

KeyserSoze

Postby Diego » 2014 Jan 23, 22:24

Not really.

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby pelimetal » 2014 Mar 17, 19:05

Move to West Asia section.

pelimetal

Previous