Missing/New Other UEFA Teams players?

Moderator: Mod's

Missing/New Other UEFA Teams players?

Postby Sikor » 2009 May 30, 10:22

Tomasz WISIO, LASK Linz, defender, #6

Sikor

by »

Re: Missing/New Other UEFA Teams players?

Postby antony » 2011 Sep 28, 21:30

Some notes on Viktoria Plzen:
-Horvath:The old captain of Plzen.He is a box to box midfielder(DM) but with he doesn't play only in defensive position,infact a lot of times he has a chances to score so the Aggression value need to be quite high.The passess are good a yellow values for short passess.Not fast but not so slow..good response,low agility and good technique 80/81 is good..Very good teamwork I think 83 is a good value.For the stars,Playmaking and Reaction.No cards.
-Pilar:IMHO the most interesting player.Very good speed and agility high values for sure,and he is a good dribbler.He plays as LMF but he is right footed and he usually drift in the middle of the pitch..For the stars,i suggest Dribbling,Tactical dribbling and Center.For the cards:Mazing Run and Speed Merchant.
-Bakos:the CF of Plzen.No had chances to score but he showed a good speed and a great commitment for helps the team
in defensive phase.
-Rajtoral and Limbersky:Two very similar SB,both are good when they attack the opponent defense but they have a blind spots
in defence.Good speed for both

antony

Postby mracho » 2011 Sep 29, 15:49

Thanks for your feedback, antony. ;)

antony wrote:-Horvath:The old captain of Plzen.He is a box to box midfielder(DM) but with he doesn't play only in defensive position,infact a lot of times he has a chances to score so the Aggression value need to be quite high.The passess are good a yellow values for short passess.Not fast but not so slow..good response,low agility and good technique 80/81 is good..Very good teamwork I think 83 is a good value.For the stars,Playmaking and Reaction.No cards.

I agree with most of this. It's pretty hard to say whether he's a DMF or CMF, but he surely isn't a solely defensive player. I can't agree with *Reaction though, he definitely doesn't make that many runs into the box - the match vs Milan was actually something of an exception, he doesn't get forward or shoot that often in most matches. I agree with your evaluation of his passing stats, Technique and Teamwork, as well as *Playmaking, but I think he needs *Passing too, he can make some brilliant through passes when there's the possibility. He'll be one of the first Plzeň players I'll post when the team gets created in the Editor.

antony wrote:-Pilar:IMHO the most interesting player.Very good speed and agility high values for sure,and he is a good dribbler.He plays as LMF but he is right footed and he usually drift in the middle of the pitch..For the stars,i suggest Dribbling,Tactical dribbling and Center.For the cards:Mazing Run and Speed Merchant.

He's definitely one of their most interesting players. It's only his second year in the Czech first league and his first year at Plzeň, but he's been great so far, even got a place in the NT. Speed and agility are the things he relies on, they surely need to be quite high, similarly to his dribbling stats. You've made a good point with *Center, that really could make him cut inside from the left side. *Dribbling is a sure thing too, I have some doubts over *Tactical Dribble though, but I guess he might have it too.

antony wrote:-Bakos:the CF of Plzen.No had chances to score but he showed a good speed and a great commitment for helps the team
in defensive phase.

Yeah, he's got a decent speed and his Mentality is quite good, but he sometimes tends to get frustrated or angry and make some unnecessary bad fouls (which can result in a sending off like in a recent league match). He's quite a good finisher, knows where to be on the pitch, sometimes actually seems invisible for the whole match and then he shows up in the box and scores the decisive goal. He's a pretty good FK taker too.

antony wrote:-Rajtoral and Limbersky:Two very similar SB,both are good when they attack the opponent defense but they have a blind spots
in defence.Good speed for both

Definitely agree here, Plzeň's SBs are pretty attack-minded and good at it, but it's a bit risky from the defensive point of view.

mracho

Postby KeyserSoze » 2011 Sep 29, 20:36

Nice reviews. About Pilar, he doesn't need either Side or Center as stars. Incisive Run will make him cut inside.

KeyserSoze

Postby mracho » 2011 Sep 30, 08:38

Yeah, but there are no cards in PES6 so the Center star could work well there. ;) For the next-gen games, Incisive Run should be enough.

mracho

Postby saloomon » 2011 Oct 01, 10:01

FK_Partizan
11 Serbia MF Nikola Ninković
17 Central African Republic MF David Manga
20 Serbia MF Dejan Babić
30 Serbia GK Nikola Petrović
44 Brazil DF Anderson Marques

saloomon

Postby MrEskola » 2011 Oct 11, 15:37

MaxPower wrote:_fin Lukas Hradecky, GK, #1, _den Esbjerg.
Current Finland first-choice GK.

Anyone?

MrEskola

Postby KeyserSoze » 2011 Oct 11, 15:59

_sui Yann SOMMER, FC Basel, GK, #1
(personally, I don't feel confident enough to rate GKs)

KeyserSoze

Postby antony » 2011 Oct 21, 17:10

Some notes on Bate Borisov:

Baga: he is a good SB, good speed and he has a good insertion times..but he like all Bate defensive players,has a terrible feet... low quality of passes.However, excepted his passes he played a quite good match against Milan.
Simic: he has played a good game in the first half,a good sense of marking but in the second half he has done a lot of mistakes and a lot of fouls.However,*Marking star can be appropriated.
Renan Bressan: His coach said that he could be a great signing up for Milan..i think he has a good ball control and quite good level of passes..but in San Siro he has showed an orrible shot accuracy..a lot of times 1 vs 1 against the keeper but he has missed an easy goals.

the rest of the players were anonymous and is impossible to write a decent informations on them..

antony

Re: Missing/New Other UEFA Teams players? - FILIP KISS

Postby johndawgg » 2011 Nov 30, 20:16

Name - Filip Kiss

Nationality - Slovakian

Age - 21

Position - Defensive Midfield

Current Team - Cardiff City F.C (On Loan from Slovan Bratislava)

Helped Slovan Bratislava win the Corgoň Liga (Slovak First League) in the 2010/2011 Season,
as well as the Slovak cup in the same Season.

He is the current captain of the Slovakia Under 21 Squad, who are currently competing in the UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship, Slovakia have currently played 4 games in the Group stage and are second in Group 9 behind France.

Just a Suggestion

johndawgg

Postby mracho » 2011 Nov 30, 21:42

If he's currently at Cardiff, you should post this to the English missing players thread, not here. ;)

mracho

Postby hangoverboy » 2011 Dec 13, 14:04

_bul Petar ZANEV, FC Litex Lovech, LB, #3 (Bulgaria NT)

that is stats made by me, but i think that they need to be tweaked

hangoverboy

Postby soccermaniakk » 2012 Jan 11, 22:55

antony wrote:Some notes on Bate Borisov:

Baga: he is a good SB, good speed and he has a good insertion times..but he like all Bate defensive players,has a terrible feet... low quality of passes.However, excepted his passes he played a quite good match against Milan.

Baga- He is a decent player but lacks defensive positioning when he plays as SB, this player can also play CM,SM,AM he is preety average at taking corners and free kicks. His passes actually look like they have pace but sometimes he just not that good to interact with his teamates I have him under low 70's for TW, also for mentality this guy always plays the same no matter what I also have him under low 70s for mentality also looks quite lazy at times.

Simic: he has played a good game in the first half,a good sense of marking but in the second half he has done a lot of mistakes and a lot of fouls.However,*Marking star can be appropriated.

Yes of course thats what I had in my notes to add man marking, could be a good option IMO, also I noticed this guy has very well positioning in Defense I have him at 78. This guy is also good in the air, he can also score from set pieces. The one thing that impressed me about this guy was his long passing they were accurate something like 75-77 might be good.

Renan Bressan: His coach said that he could be a great signing up for Milan..i think he has a good ball control and quite good level of passes..but in San Siro he has showed an orrible shot accuracy..a lot of times 1 vs 1 against the keeper but he has missed an easy goals.

the rest of the players were anonymous and is impossible to write a decent informations on them..

About this guy probably the best man of BATE, good player his tecnique is quite good I have him around 82-83, shot accuracy this one is hard to rate I seen videos and he can score without problems maybe missed those 1 on 1 cause he was nervous. His passes are decent not the best but accurate around 76 for both probably, still testing. The thing I noticed about this guy vs barca was his effort to go down and defend. His attack can be around 76-77 has a good record for scoring.

Dzmitry Likhtarovich- DM that is very well positioned on defense somethin around 73-75 IMO, Can deserve anchor man. Also his paces nothing special they lack pace but accurate. Stamina might be low usually subbed in the 65-70 min. For DS he might be really slow almost as slow as a CB on the ball.

Gutor(GK)- Really good response saved many goals for BATE, response around 84-85.
Against Barcelona his defense was not great looked out of position. Also his handling was not great, also remember him punching the ball against sturm graz. His TW can be in the low 70's has problems communicating with partners.

Also for BATE Borisov Players I will probably post Renan Bressan as I feel his set I have for him is accurate as for other within the next 2 weeks.

Cheers!!!

PS If anyone wants a rough draft of the stats of these players PM :).

"Only the strongest survive"

Working on Players from Mexican League and Bate Borisov
soccermaniakk

Postby MrEskola » 2012 Jan 13, 19:11

MrEskola wrote:

Anyone?

Does anyone follow Danish football, enough to create some kind of set for Hradecky?

MrEskola

Postby tuco55 » 2012 Jan 14, 02:52

MrEskola wrote:
MrEskola wrote:

Anyone?

Does anyone follow Danish football, enough to create some kind of set for Hradecky?

Not to my knowledge. Especially 1st division Danish football. I try to follow the top of the Superliga, but Danish football is hard to get excited about. The most exciting thing that has happened all season is Roland Nilsson getting the sack from Copenhagen.

tuco55

Postby antony » 2012 Jan 30, 14:44

anyone can post stats of Kenneth Zohore??Young talent from Copenaghen,new Fiorentina player

antony

Postby KeyserSoze » 2012 May 04, 13:49

tuco55 wrote:
MrEskola wrote:
MrEskola wrote:

Anyone?

Not to my knowledge. Especially 1st division Danish football. I try to follow the top of the Superliga, but Danish football is hard to get excited about. The most exciting thing that has happened all season is Roland Nilsson getting the sack from Copenhagen.

But his performances for Finland NT would be fair enough to create his set. I've seen him only once, and he seems to be a very reflexive and acrobatic GK, but he has a tendency to avoid grabbing the ball, and punches the ball instead. Could someone watch him playing for Finland to have a more accurate ideas for his set??

KeyserSoze

Postby MrEskola » 2012 May 04, 20:24

MaxPower wrote:
tuco55 wrote:
MrEskola wrote:
MrEskola wrote:

Anyone?

But his performances for Finland NT would be fair enough to create his set. I've seen him only once, and he seems to be a very reflexive and acrobatic GK, but he has a tendency to avoid grabbing the ball, and punches the ball instead. Could someone watch him playing for Finland to have a more accurate ideas for his set??

I can suggest something, but I've never made my own set over here, so I don't have a lot of confidence to do a set for him.

I've never saw his Esbjerg matches, so this set is based solely on his NT performances:
Spoiler: show
Subject: Lukas HRADECKY, Esbjerg

Club: Other Club
Name: Lukas HRADECKY, Esbjerg
Shirt Name: HRADECKY
Number: 1
Positions: GK
Nationality: Finnish _fin

Height: 187 cm
Weight: 75 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: R
Side: B

Attack: 30
Defence: 79
Balance: 78
Stamina: 68
Top Speed: 70
Acceleration: 72
Response: 83
Agility: 81
Dribble Accuracy: 54
Dribble Speed: 58
Short Pass Accuracy: 58
Short Pass Speed: 65
Long Pass Accuracy: 63
Long Pass Speed: 68
Shot Accuracy: 44
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique: 44
Free Kick Accuracy: 44
Curling: 48
Header: 44
Jump: 82
Technique: 54
Aggression: 62
Mentality: 77
Keeper Skills: 79
Teamwork: 76

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

MOTION STYLE:

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS:

Opinions? Am I too generous somewhere?

MrEskola

Postby tuco55 » 2012 May 07, 06:30

I have posted it in the UEFA Northern forum.

tuco55

Postby tuco55 » 2012 May 10, 08:32

Luka Milivojević , #15 , MF , Red Star Belgrade
Luka Milunović , #16 , FW , Red Star Belgrade.

Seem to be getting games, especially Milivojević. He started against Partizan at the weekend.

tuco55

Postby CR7 » 2012 May 10, 19:39

CR7 wrote:Magnus Eikrem

People gon' be people. They gon' lie, they gon' cheat, they gon' steal, but as long you get yours, you keep it moving.
CR7

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA