Alexis Ferrero

Moderators: KeyserSoze, Reverend, Mod's

Alexis Ferrero

Postby Manolo » 2010 Mar 02, 19:28

Manolo

by »

Re: Alexis FERRERO

Postby gotaa » 2012 May 18, 21:26

I saw the opposite today, despite the ground wasn't in a good status after the rain, he looked unagile and despite he tried to dribble (few times) didn't show anything different or better than any other average defender, specially his DS. Ain't a guy who will touch the ball many times to carry it, just a simple and few touches in several meters to carry it. Maybe, as I menctioned, the ground was something agains; but you have to judge well and not generalise the exceptions, as they're that: exceptions or top limits actions; stats should be made according to the average of what is shown by the player.

gotaa

Postby Vickingo » 2012 May 18, 23:38

Agree with you Matias here, I didn't comment about this until this match as I knew that I was gonna to analyse players carefully but he isn't as good as Lucas says. I remember him being criticased in River's time due to his lack of technical abilities and how often he kicked the ball out without try anything with it.

Vickingo

Postby lucardax5d » 2012 May 19, 20:14

gotaa wrote:I saw the opposite today, despite the ground wasn't in a good status after the rain, he looked unagile and despite he tried to dribble (few times) didn't show anything different or better than any other average defender, specially his DS. Ain't a guy who will touch the ball many times to carry it, just a simple and few touches in several meters to carry it. Maybe, as I menctioned, the ground was something agains; but you have to judge well and not generalise the exceptions, as they're that: exceptions or top limits actions; stats should be made according to the average of what is shown by the player.

It's just that Ferrero was characterized throughout this stage in Huracán for always being clean start from the bottom. And as I said earlier, sometimes takes the ball and even manages to take up half the field! It does this many times and almost always succeeds. It's something I always did, not on a few times. Also still very strong in defense. Very good standing, large cuts and almost always successful in hand to hand. That if you are a little overweight and that affects your speed, but that fails up with his very good DA & DS. I suggest these changes:

Weight: 85 kg
Balance: 83
Stamina: 81
Dribble Accuracy: 73
Dribble Speed: 74
Short Pass Accuracy: 72
Short Pass Speed: 71
Long Pass Accuracy: 72
Jump: 80
Technique: 73

Se sabe que el Sexto Grande está en La Quema,
se sabe que el Sexto Grande es
Huracán
lucardax5d

Postby pelimetal » 2012 Jun 06, 02:32

a picture with the huracan t-shirt:

pelimetal

Re: Alexis Ferrero

Postby Scaramuso » 2013 Dec 09, 14:27

Wacthing some Huracan's matches his passes are really strong (but bad accuracy sometimes), maybe deserves green in both (SPS/LPS) right now.

And I see him more rustic than 71 in tech.

New pic:
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all
http://oi42.tinypic.com/15hzjv4.jpg

Scaramuso

Re: Alexis Ferrero

Postby Vickingo » 2014 Feb 04, 13:37

Back to _arg Huracán? http://www.ole.com.ar/huracan/ahora-solo-cuestion-Fe_0_1078692214.html

Vickingo

Previous

Return to Rangers