Frank Lampard

Moderators: vinnie, BigStu, Jez, Mod's

Frank Lampard

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 11:20

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Feb 04, 00:28, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Frank LAMPARD

Postby umphreys11 » 2009 Feb 14, 06:18

no increase in passing, he's good, but not like the best of the premiership

umphreys11

Postby Brezza » 2009 Feb 14, 18:49

I think that the stats some him up quite well to be honest, just needs a slight tweak in Speed stats. He isn't super mobile due to his constant pie eating but im sure hes a bit faster or at least equal to Carrick/Ballack . id say Acceleration: 75 top speed: 77/78
id say hes faster with the ball at his feet than him as well so id knock dribble speed up to 75.

73 is a bit too close to Kanu for my liking who pretty much dribbles with the ball at walking pace nowadays :lol:

" If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." - Isaac Newton
Brezza

Postby HitMan » 2009 Feb 14, 19:39

who do you guys think is a better LPA Lampard or Dani Alves?

The old guard making room for the NEW guard...FORZA GIOVINCO

non football related: www.zeitgeisttrailer.com and WATCH ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM

visit: www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

and most importantly visit: www.thevenusproject.com
HitMan

Postby Angel of Death » 2009 Feb 15, 09:20

I think his balance is a bit underrated i suggest 83-84

VAMOS ARIS

Having some general ideas and will start creating some teams
Angel of Death

Postby Alien » 2009 Feb 15, 11:21

I agree that he is underrated. Not sure about BB, but speed is too low, he is not that slow.

Alien

Postby Alcohomicide » 2009 Feb 15, 12:05

I see a lot of people saying Lampard is under-rated, but I see few values being suggested, or stats even picked out.

Personally, I think Agility should go up to 78/79, and I agree with Brezza on speed. (ACC 75, TS 78 DS 75)

I'd like HitMan to explain the beef with his LPA, too.. I do not see Lampard displaying a wide, difficult array of such passes on a regular basis?? Also, as far as I know, Dani Alves plays in a completely different position, playing a completely different style of football in a completely different league? Is Alves the best example you could find to compare him to, or is there a reason I have ignorantly missed? If so, then I apologise!!

"When we were winning leagues and European Cups at Real I always said Makelele was our most important player. There is no way myself Figo or Raúl would have been able to do what we did without Claude and the same goes for Liverpool and Gerrard."
Alcohomicide

Postby TheTrueSeto » 2009 Feb 15, 13:34

perhaps his LPS could get a raise, since he's a midfielder and that means he could make his hollywood passes which he tries all the time slightly more successful, but thats just me

TheTrueSeto

Postby HitMan » 2009 Feb 16, 19:06

my point with alves is that i think lampard should be about 2 points above alves, but ofc updating alves to 86 was no problem they can get you 200 agrees if u need in barca thread :D

and so i say im not sure whether alves should be lowered or lampard increased...but im leaning towards an increase in lampards at least LPA 87

Last edited by HitMan on 2009 Feb 16, 19:24, edited 2 times in total.

HitMan

Postby Alcohomicide » 2009 Feb 16, 19:18

That's cool. I haven't really paid -enough- attention to Alves long passing this season to say whether he should be above or below Lampard. 88 would put him level with Steven Gerrard, albeit with less speed. I would like to see some expanded discussion, I'm not sure the difficulty of the long passes he attempts warrants an increase of 2-3 points. (I am with you on the Barca threads, BTW!! :P)

"When we were winning leagues and European Cups at Real I always said Makelele was our most important player. There is no way myself Figo or Raúl would have been able to do what we did without Claude and the same goes for Liverpool and Gerrard."
Alcohomicide

Postby HitMan » 2009 Feb 16, 19:24

edited top post alves and lamps are both at 86 so IMO lampard 87 ;)

anyway the reasoning behind the increase to lampard is because alves really has some accurate long passes and a few assists with long passing..

anyway i agree with these stats:

BB: 83
TS: 78
ACC: 75
Agi: 79
DS: 75 maybe even 76

more suggestions of mine

FK accuracy: 80 id rate him this high...maybe im exagarating a bit dunno :) help me out..

header: 75

HitMan

Postby Dino » 2009 Feb 16, 23:46

HitMan wrote:my point with alves is that i think lampard should be about 2 points above alves, but ofc updating alves to 86 was no problem they can get you 200 agrees if u need in barca thread :D

Coming from a Juve fan :roll:

Dino

Postby Alcohomicide » 2009 Feb 17, 01:31

Disagree re FK raise. Most of Lampards freekicks end up in row Z.

His accuracy is poor, and it's almost reassuring when he steps up to take them against you, not like with Ballack who can really hurt you on a regular basis. Most of Lampard's FK's are down to SP and SA. He blasts them, there is absolutely little craft involed (But obviously some), and most of them end up in the crowd with a big "Eeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy!!!" :lol: His freekicks are realistic in game because you can still score them at a consistent rate similar to IRL I feel. Thoughts?

Alcohomicide

Postby Alien » 2009 Feb 17, 21:35

HitMan wrote:edited top post alves and lamps are both at 86 so IMO lampard 87 ;)

anyway the reasoning behind the increase to lampard is because alves really has some accurate long passes and a few assists with long passing..

anyway i agree with these stats:

DS: 75 maybe even 76

more suggestions of mine

FK accuracy: 80 id rate him this high...maybe im exagarating a bit dunno :) help me out..

I agree with these stats except FK acc in which I agree with Alcohomicide and suggest 79. In LPA he is on the same level as Gerrard, so I suggest 88.

Alien

Postby deity86 » 2009 Mar 07, 21:18

Another agree here except for the FKA. I probably think his Acc might actually be a point or two better than a 75, it's something I've noticed more of recently when he's bursting from midfield.

I think his DA might be a little bit underrated too.. he's got good feet in tight situations. What he lacks with pace while dribbling I think he makes up for with his control of the ball. Just a slight bump.. 80/81?

deity86

Postby HitMan » 2009 Mar 08, 19:42

Attack: 82 (-3 he has *positioning and *reaction, attack this high just overrates him IMO)
DA: 81 (imo he is on par with yaya toure in DA)
DS: 76
LPA: 87

even though toure trys to dribble more often then lampard i think they are the same in DA, but thats why yaya toure should have *dribbling ;) ..

these are my suggestions, i think it would be usefull if people just did agree/disagree next to each of the suggestions instead of writing their own suggestions again, it would get updates done sooner..

HitMan

Postby deity86 » 2009 Mar 09, 22:07

Attack: 82 (Agree that it needs to come down, but think he should be 83 1 above Gerrard)
Balance: 83 (Agree)
Top Speed: 78 (Agree)
Acceleration: 75 (Agree)
Agility: 79 (Agree)
Dribble Accuracy: 81 (Agree)
Dribble Speed: 76 (Agree)
Long Pass Accuracy: 87 (Disagree, think it's fine where it is.)
Header: 75 (Agree)

deity86

Postby Hanson-90 » 2009 Mar 10, 10:46

why at Lempard twisting 84? in fact by the back of leg much heavier to twist a ball I think that his twisting minimum 86 .

Hanson-90

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Mar 10, 10:56

I would say that for agility after looking at the Serie A ladder...that 78 is average. Since when is Lampard "Above Average" in this department :?

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby deity86 » 2009 Mar 10, 12:20

For me personally, I think he's quite adept at turning into space when under pressure. Whether or not that'd be covered by a DA raise + Technique I'm not too sure.. but if you're to go by the Piggyback guide (if you trust it ;)):

AGILITY

Key attribute for: -
Useful attribute for: Creative players

Agility determines how quickly a player performs kicks, tricks, and general movements. The higher it is, the more rapidly he will perform them. This is especially noticeable with first-time kicks and passes.

Now if this is affected, then surely a slight raise would help. He doesn't take too long to perform 1st time shots/passes. If this shouldn't be taken into consideration then so be it but I still think he's at the very least a couple of point better off than a 77.

deity86

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Mar 10, 12:41

[quote="deity86"]This is especially noticeable with first-time kicks and passesHe already has an 85 ST & 84 Technique....I think he is just fine in his ability to do 1st-touch passes & shots ;)

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

PreviousNext

Return to Chelsea FC