Frank Lampard

Moderators: vinnie, Jez, BigStu, Mod's

Frank Lampard

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 11:20

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

Last edited by jurgens on 2014 Dec 03, 10:26, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Frank LAMPARD

Postby Yowza » 2009 Jun 19, 22:04

OT: Happy birthday, Lamps > age 31. :)

Yowza

Postby renatomm » 2009 Jun 19, 23:08

here in Brazil he's still 30 hehehehehe
8pm here

renatomm

Postby Alcohomicide » 2009 Jul 05, 21:13

Can WFF be 7? He's always looked so comfortable on his weaker foot. If he's in a position where it's best to use it he'll use it. Many shots he could turn onto his right but happily used his left and it's the same for passing and trapping.

Of course, I can't give you exact statistics of every pass and trap like I'm apparently supposed to, but my eyes tell me he's above 6.

"When we were winning leagues and European Cups at Real I always said Makelele was our most important player. There is no way myself Figo or Raúl would have been able to do what we did without Claude and the same goes for Liverpool and Gerrard."
Alcohomicide

Postby pob26 » 2009 Jul 05, 21:34

no i don't think so. he's pretty good with his left and the 7 in WFA reflects that. he still much prefers his right though, and sometimes opts to use the outside of his right boot instead of his left so i thinki 6 for WFF is well rated.

pob26

Postby BigStu » 2009 Jul 06, 07:09

could he have outside? or doesn't he use it enough to get the star? and his shot power should be raised a point or 2

BigStu

Postby TheBackedUpOne » 2009 Jul 06, 09:24

I really think his ST is underrated

TheBackedUpOne

Postby Alcohomicide » 2009 Jul 06, 16:18

pob26 wrote:no i don't think so. he's pretty good with his left and the 7 in WFA reflects that. he still much prefers his right though, and sometimes opts to use the outside of his right boot instead of his left so i thinki 6 for WFF is well rated.

Which PES do you play?

TheBackedUpOne wrote:I really think his ST is underrated

I think it's okay. It's on a par with Gerrard and 1 above Arshavin (Who I am hoping will go up to 85 next season) and those two are legends of ST too. :shock:

It's also two points above Scholes. ;)

stats-ranking-ladder-f306/english-premiership-ladders-t9735.html

Chelseakid08 wrote:could he have outside? or doesn't he use it enough to get the star? and his shot power should be raised a point or 2

He could be 90 as I think he hits the ball no weaker than Huddlestone and I think a point above Rooney is fair.

Don't see why he should be behind Ronaldo who I believe is on 90 either...

"When we were winning leagues and European Cups at Real I always said Makelele was our most important player. There is no way myself Figo or Raúl would have been able to do what we did without Claude and the same goes for Liverpool and Gerrard."
Alcohomicide

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Jul 06, 16:25

I do actually believe that Huddlestone and Ronaldo shots contain more ferocity than Lampard's. Rooney hasn't shown his immense power for a long time now, but when he gets back to form, I think he'll justify him being on par with Lampard.

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
Vandeach

Postby Alcohomicide » 2009 Jul 06, 16:31

Vandeach wrote:I do actually believe that Huddlestone and Ronaldo shots contain more ferocity than Lampard's. Rooney hasn't shown his immense power for a long time now, but when he gets back to form, I think he'll justify him being on par with Lampard.

Are you sure? I mean Ronaldo's long shots often hang where as Lampards almost break the net. :\ I'm not saying you're wrong here, I just... wanna be sure that you're sure... :lol:

Alcohomicide

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Jul 06, 16:39

Of course I'm sure, there are numerous times when Roanldo's shots almost break the net, remember his strike against Porto in the CL? His free-kick from 30 odd yards against Portsmouth a couple of seasons back, he definitely has that sort of breath-taking power in his shots.

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
Vandeach

Postby deity86 » 2009 Jul 06, 16:39

I agree with Vandeach here, at least comparing him to Huddlestone who can spank a ball with tremendous venom, that's not to say Lamps can't. Ronaldo is probably more of a difficult one in the fact that he generates so much swerve that it can appear to the eye that it's not been hit so hard when it's moving all over the place.

Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
deity86

Postby Alcohomicide » 2009 Jul 06, 16:47

Vandeach wrote:Of course I'm sure, there are numerous times when Roanldo's shots almost break the net, remember his strike against Porto in the CL? His free-kick from 30 odd yards against Portsmouth a couple of seasons back, he definitely has that sort of breath-taking power in his shots.

Oh, I know that. I'm not saying Ronaldo's never done it, but aye, usually I guess the swerve makes them look less Torpedo-like in comparison to Lampard.

As for TH I don't think he consistently gets that kind of power like Lampard does but I won't disagree cause we're only talking 1 point here. It's good we've discussed it so if it comes up again we can say it's already been discussed.

Alcohomicide

Postby deity86 » 2009 Jul 06, 16:53

I think the problem with Huddlestone is that he doesn't get enough playing time to form a consistent run, which would obviously give him more of a chance to showcase his ability.

Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
deity86

Postby N3KR0 » 2009 Jul 11, 10:08

Stamina: A player who can last 90 minutes reguarly.
the only time lampard got replaced in a match was the crazy game against Bolton so ..
I think lampard is very very very underrated in term of stamina, he has played all chelsea games, i dont remember him missing a match, fa cups, carling cups, epl games, champions league, he played them all if i recognize.
i dont see why he cant have a '' god like '' stamina, gerrard has 95 :o , and he missed a lot of games this season for liverpool due to injury and Daniel Alves has 98 i think. :?
lampard's main strength is his stamina, so this will sound crazy to some but i think he should have 97 like the classic lampard in the Contemporary Players ..
read this if you're intrested >>
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editor ... ea-season-
;)

N3KR0

Postby Alcohomicide » 2009 Jul 11, 11:05

Gerrard could probably be 94 stamina. He's too close to Essien.

Alcohomicide

Postby N3KR0 » 2009 Jul 11, 11:09

i agree.
but what about Lampard?
do you agree on 90? :shock:

Last edited by N3KR0 on 2009 Jul 14, 10:59, edited 1 time in total.
N3KR0

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Jul 11, 11:13

I personally don't see anything wrong with 90, it indicates that he has fantastic energy levels and doesn't get tired. I don't think it needs to be raised much(a couple of points if anything) because Lampard doesn't go full out running for an entire 90 minutes ala Essien, Gerrard, Dani Alves etc. so it'd be unfair to put him in the god region for stamina, imo.

Vandeach

Postby N3KR0 » 2009 Jul 11, 11:22

you have a point there, but still lampard deserves to be in the god region imo, he has played all chelsea matches this year, i dont know about gerrard and dani alves but i bet they cant play every 90 minutes a season, and i also think mentality plays a big role for these players to run for 90 minutes .. if im not mistaken :|

oh yeah and lampard have been substituted twice not once this year, 1st at the bolton game and second the away match against barca.

N3KR0

Postby TheBackedUpOne » 2009 Jul 25, 02:55

did you see what he did to Seedorf's foot today ??
totally deserves 90 SP

TheBackedUpOne

Postby N3KR0 » 2009 Aug 17, 04:49

Another point ...
Does anyone think he deserves higher TW?
Like hes all over the pitch, he makes everything for chelsea, he moves the team, seriously if Lampard misses a game (rarely does) you can see how the team can get affected, seriously chelsea play really bad without him, the whole team depends on him !
You can see him start the counter attacks, you see him everywhere in the pitch, he makes tackles in the midfield and takes the ball and make a pass and then returns to his possition, so i dont see why the likes of Fabregas and Gerrard are over him?

N3KR0

PreviousNext

Return to Manchester City FC