Yossi Benayoun, Maccabi Haifa

Moderators: VUKDS, bitz, Mod's

Yossi Benayoun, Maccabi Haifa

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 17:49

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Yossi BENAYOUN

Postby Nrby » 2009 Jul 25, 13:03

Vandeach wrote:I agree to *Centre, but not to *Positioning, he already has a high attack for an *AMF, that will allow him to position himself well in the box. So are we agreeing on updating weight and BB?

weight it's something that we have to agree on :P ... also agree with center ... he is usually played on the right and from that position he cuts alto to the center

Nrby

Postby fishdalf » 2009 Aug 05, 10:05

I believe he is the strongest player we have with both feet at the club, he at least merits a 7 here, not to mention he uses both quite often.

fishdalf

Postby 21-Lucas-21 » 2009 Aug 05, 13:01

Yossi barely ever uses his left as of late, and he's even starting to change his runs so he doesn't have to use his left.

21-Lucas-21

Postby fishdalf » 2009 Aug 05, 13:41

So you're saying when he makes runs into the box, taking on defenders, etc, he doesn't use his weak foot?

fishdalf

Postby 21-Lucas-21 » 2009 Aug 06, 11:05

fishdalf wrote:So you're saying when he makes runs into the box, taking on defenders, etc, he doesn't use his weak foot?

When he's making runs and taking on defenders, he's dribbling not shooting. And I only think it's the frequency that should be low, not the accuracy.

21-Lucas-21

Postby fishdalf » 2009 Aug 06, 14:00

Well i was thinking...

Weak Foot Accuracy: 8
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6

fishdalf

Postby BigStu » 2009 Aug 06, 16:01

fishdalf wrote:Well i was thinking...

Weak Foot Accuracy: 8
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6

you might want to check that unless your saying he should have a weak foot accuracy of 7... ;)

BigStu

Postby fishdalf » 2009 Aug 06, 21:22

Haha my copy-pasting skills apparently suck.

fishdalf

Postby Audacity » 2009 Aug 24, 09:30

Agree with suggestions above.

Balance - 76
WFA - 7
Center*

Also, I'd say his aggression could drop a couple of points, these days, he tends to drop deep to collect the ball (and will happen more now that Alonso has gone).

Response could go a couple of points up, he's scored a few tap ins at his time at Liverpool.

And Mentality should definitely go up. He works very had and always tracks back. High 80s would suit him.

Audacity

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Aug 24, 13:04

Audacity wrote:
Response could go a couple of points up, he's scored a few tap ins at his time at Liverpool.

I'm sorry, I don't get the link :?.

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
Vandeach

Postby hwanikani » 2009 Aug 24, 13:45

His weight needs to be changed.

He weighs about 61kg (http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/squad/benayoun/).

hwanikani

Postby fishdalf » 2009 Aug 25, 18:20

Changed age, weight and WFA.
In do feel his balance could go up a point or 3.

Centre star is just not correct.

fishdalf

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Aug 26, 14:03

There are definitely some changes that need to be made. Firstly, as said previously, I'd raise his balance, Benayoun isn't very strong, but the current value is just unfair on someone with such a low height and weight. A value of 76 would suit Benayoun fine, it would put him just behind Modric in terms of strength. His speed stats don't seem correct to me either, I just don't think he's this fast over long distances, he usually has a good burst but cannot keep his initial speed up. I don't feel he poses the same threat over long distances speed-wise than the likes of James Milner or Steven Pienaar, both of whom are taller and heavier than him. I'd say he'd look better on an 83 value, alongside Park Ji-Sung and Wade Elliot. Acceleration could maybe lowered a point, but thats debatable.

Furthermore his response should be raised, he is more alert than a 78 suggests and times his runs rather well, I'd be looking at an 80/81 value for Yossi, though I'm leaning towards the former value. In addition, isn't his current agility value a bit generous? Especially considering his recent drop in weight. Surely an 87 seems reasonable alongside Wilshere, Dyer and (a possibly overrated) Nani. I'd also drop his DA, he does have good close control, but I don't think its this close to a world class value, I generally have a bit of a problem at how easily some world class technical attributes are given out, I think an 85 would suit him much better, it puts him with the likes of Milner and Riera, both of whom exhibit a similar level of dribbling prowess.

Also, his passing stats seem a bit wrong, I'll start with short passing, they have the right idea that his passes really more on accuracy than power, but the difference between the two is too large for my liking. His passing accuracy isn't comparable to someone like Modric, and they have more zip on them than Park Ji-Sung's! I'd lower his SPA to an 82 this puts him just behind Arshavin and Berbatov and on par with Van Persie and Malbranque. I'd raise his SPS to an 80 also, making his passing the same quality as Malbranque and Larsson. Shooting stats could probably be changed also, his shot accuracy could come down to a 76 putting him with Bentley and McFadden, his shot power could also come up, a 79 puts him alongside Park and Etherington. His ST is the thing that troubles me most though, his striking of the ball and shooting under pressure just isn't that great, and would look more at home alongside Walcott and Valencia, on an 80 value.

Lastly I'd raise his mentality, he puts pressure on the opposing teams players and is quite hard working, more than a 78 suggests anyway! I'd put him on an 82, level with Matty Taylor and Leon Osman.

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
Vandeach

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2009 Aug 26, 17:15

Balance 76 I agree, obvious change.

Top Speed 83 I also totally agree with as I suggested a drop in his speed stats ages ago and that was the valuue I suggested. I personally have Acceleration at 85 also.

Response I agree with 81

Agility, yer considering the weight drop could fall to 87

Dribble Accuracy I think is fine at 86 however, he really does have excellent control of the ball and is better than both Milner and Riera in my opinion.

Passing I agree with the changes considering he has the passing star 85 really does make him too good.

Shooting stats for me his accuracy should remain as it is. His Power I agree needs an increase. As for ST you have to consider his lack of strength and the effect that will have on his shooting, therefore I don't think it should be quite as low as 80. 81/2 for me

Mentality 82 is also where I have him

lfc 4 eva

Postby fishdalf » 2009 Aug 26, 18:38

Can't really argue with Van the Man, great Post.

fishdalf

Postby Paddy » 2009 Sep 02, 18:03

Does anyone feel his DS could come up a bit?

Paddy

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2009 Sep 03, 11:05

Paddy wrote:Does anyone feel his DS could come up a bit?

Yep, I have him on 88.
I think I suggested ages ago that his TS needs decreasing and his DS increasing.

Top Speed: 83
Acceleration: 85
Dribble Speed: 88

Is what I have him on

EDIT: Also Vandeach I don't know why you've decreased Yossi's DA, it was fine on 86 I think. He does have very good close control and is slightly better than Riera in my opinion. SA I also think was fine on 77, hes not exactly wasteful in his shooting, infact he can be quite clinical.

lfc 4 eva

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Sep 03, 11:55

I don't think so, its a bit unfair to have him on 77 considering the chances he misses, also his DA was a tad too high for my liking, his close control hasn't really convinced me he's better than Riera, he may be a more successful dribbler, but more accurate? Hmm... I'm not convinced.

Vandeach

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2009 Sep 03, 12:11

For me Yossi is better than Riera and anyone else for that matter on 85. He keeps the ball close to his feet at all times when dribbling and he shifts the ball from foot to foot very well.

But anyway we should get other peoples opinions on the matter

lfc 4 eva

Postby Nrby » 2009 Sep 12, 14:36

there we go ... the Hat-trick against Burnley

Nrby

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Southern-Mediterranean region