Ví­ctor Zapata, Chacarita Juniors

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, gotaa, Mod's

Ví­ctor Zapata, Chacarita Juniors

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 May 07, 08:26

Last edited by jorgecavs on 2010 Oct 02, 08:02, edited 10 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Ví­ctor ZAPATA

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Apr 16, 21:11

xeneize wrote:a questions, Nacho was not agree with that about speed is overrated? just after my last comment

also COND need go down no?

Yes, maybe COND 6 or 5. Yes I was right that his TS should be lower. I suggested 80 (he's now 82 in here), but 79 is fine too.

nachogr28

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Apr 17, 09:25

Updated. _tick

open discussion to answer questions. He is now a standard CMF, and not among the best, but not the worst, any would like to have it on their team.

jorgecavs

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Apr 25, 05:02

What do u think about lowering his BALANCE to 83 (-1). He's not showing the same strenght he used to have in the last times. On the other hand he always try to shoot from outside the area. With his current shooting stats (that are fine IMO) his shoots doesn't go even close to goal. I suggest adding the Middle Shooting card

nachogr28

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Apr 25, 12:13

Good point, but I think it not deserves Long Ranger, formerly a shooting machine, today has Abstinence to do so, hopefully make 1 shot per game.

jorgecavs

Discussion of the Tenacity of Zapata

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Jun 03, 07:43

These are the main fragments of the discussion about the mentality of Zapata in threads "New mentality ladders"
jorgecavs wrote:81 Víctor ZAPATA

vickingo_73 wrote:Zapata Konami's value is 75 and I pretty much agree, despite being some charismatic and being a leader, he is in the field, and with a good level of stamina he won't need more than green's. I watch Dominguez/Ortiz really far from him.

jorgecavs wrote:Víctor ZAPATA: he is a born leader, in and off the field, is currently the second captain of the squad, behind Cubero. It's pure commitment and sacrifice, it never affected in big games, always juice at the same level, and STAM under a lot this season, as almost every game was replaced. But we can go down to 1 point, leaving Ortiz up, but I'm not sure.

vickingo_73 wrote:I know that things, but you are not understanding the concept entirely imho. I see Dominguez far better than him in this aspect, are different opinions, but giving him so high value is a mistake. Btw, we could discuss it in his thread, but again: to be captain doesn't mean that you're a mental leader. I repeat about Francescoli's example...and don't come to my mind now but for sure there are tones of them. Zapata is more sta>ment imho, but we can disagree obviously. What i'm saying is that you should understand Teo's concept before stablish others. It's more clear example that we can have. Read again gotaa's examples and thoughts. And no, sometimes I don't understand your english and seems that you don't read the whole post before or you don't understand entirely mate, just seems.

jorgecavs wrote:Now I understand what you are referring to Zapata. You see much lower in the hierarchy of leadership on Dominguez and Ortiz, and it is true but not so low, the mental strength of the "Chapa" is more than anything in the ability to overcome fatigue and raise performance in adversity. In the above two points is much better than Ortiz and Dominguez. Remember that Velez played important matches against more powerful teams of the continent, where he always reached final stages, and then died standing. Those are the words to the "chapa" is a player that if has to lose, die standing, the only one that is better than him is Cubero in the squads in this regard.When in the field are Cubero, Dominguez, Ortiz and Zapata the team is one of the most solid of the continent, experienced players who are not afraid of anything and has over 1000 battles in his career between 4.
They are the 4 main heads of squads, and 4 are as mentally tough as the other, but some in different ways.

PD: I hope you can understand, I made an effort to better my English.

jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Jun 10, 02:08

against Rafaela was the absolute leader of the team, now that I could look even better, constantly reproaching attitude of Seba and Ortiz, was the maximum leader of the team. In addition he had an excellent game the team putting on the shoulder. With the absence of Cubero could be seen clearly who took command of the team, but still wearing the captain's armband on his arm. Btw hand its TW was noted very high, moving constantly to get the ball, much like Erviti but less frequently.

jorgecavs

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Jun 11, 20:11

jorgecavs wrote:against Rafaela was the absolute leader of the team, now that I could look even better, constantly reproaching attitude of Seba and Ortiz, was the maximum leader of the team. In addition he had an excellent game the team putting on the shoulder. With the absence of Cubero could be seen clearly who took command of the team, but still wearing the captain's armband on his arm. Btw hand its TW was noted very high, moving constantly to get the ball, much like Erviti but less frequently.

Yes, and I noticed his TS higher too (like in the past). IMO should be yellow. On the other hand his Balance could be -1...

nachogr28

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Jun 11, 22:57

nachogr28 wrote:
jorgecavs wrote:against Rafaela was the absolute leader of the team, now that I could look even better, constantly reproaching attitude of Seba and Ortiz, was the maximum leader of the team. In addition he had an excellent game the team putting on the shoulder. With the absence of Cubero could be seen clearly who took command of the team, but still wearing the captain's armband on his arm. Btw hand its TW was noted very high, moving constantly to get the ball, much like Erviti but less frequently.

Yes, and I noticed his TS higher too (like in the past). IMO should be yellow. On the other hand his Balance could be -1...

Yes, but I think where else it shows his speed is when has the ball, ie DS, likes to move with the ball, and it's so surprising to the rival who always successful, dribbled to 2 or 3 Rivals only with speed, also seems to has a hard time changing direction, it is vertical, maybe explosive power white. His body balance also decreases, maybe 80/81 by new values ​​that we handle.

jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Jul 07, 10:05

Preparing the final update ...
Spoiler: show
Balance: 82
Stamina: 83
Top Speed: 78
Response: 79
Agility: 75
Short Pass Speed: 83
Long Pass Accuracy: 84
Long Pass Speed: 82
Shot Accuracy: 72
Shot Power: 83
Free Kick Accuracy: 76
Curling: 77
Header: 73
Jump: 76
Mentality: 80
Teamwork: 83

Condition/Fitness: 5

he will not continue in Velez, his future apparently is in Independiente.
a tribute to the player who played hundreds of games for the "Fortín".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated. _tick

jorgecavs

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Sep 10, 12:11

Vs Newell's. Wow...he's slow as hell, just a bit faster than Battión who is probably the slowest player in AFA. His acceleration is shit and his top speed too, also his agility, he takes a lot to be in dribbling position and turn to other side. Good at marking but shit at management of the ball, he missed tones of simple passes and his positioning in the field was almost wrong the whole match. He looked really but really slow with the ball, kinda 60's as well as his ts/acc. Didn't impress me his sps till now, let's see how he develops next matches. He should raise a lot his level if he wants to keep his starting place.

Vs Quilmes. Awful game really as his 1st vs Newell's. Man, he's slow and unagile as hell, he can't turn his body and the ball should be in his foot, cause if a teammates gives him 1 metres behind him he won't trap it as his acc is terrible, smth like 65 or so. He missed so many passes and even with his dribble he sucked. He had some good moments, but was more sacrifice and eggs than another thing. He was replaced when Gallego decided to try to win the match.

Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Oct 01, 10:55

Vs Liverpool (Uru). Played as DMF and by moments seemed a CMF, but his main position was deeper DMF. The 1st pass of the offensive, was well placed the whole match and with good distribution. I must say the Uruguayan team didn't pressure him in the whole match so it was easier to him. Despite that, he was really confident with the ball and this time he showed a really nice SPS with +15 and moments of +20 metres grounded passes. He didn't seem to have stamina problems and ran a lot, showing himself available for passes. Good to see him better physically as in first matches his condition was crap. He showed a better TS in very long runs, in short ones he's really crap, seems 70 or so in ACC.

Vs Unión. Seemed a kind of DMF and CMF by moments, kinda strange his position but less defensive than Battión. It's funny how he runs, he has so long legs and his acceleration I repeat must be one of the worst I've seen lately. It's a strange player, he can use his dribble to avoid many defenders and in the following situation lose the ball as a stupid. He showed a really nice sacrifice and ran a lot, taking into account he played on tuersday the whole match, he's having better condition to hold the matches. Dunno if was a 'good' match of him, at least decent. Showed nice passing skills by moments, but in this match he didn't show so good SPS.

Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Oct 21, 16:51

Vs Atlético Rafaela. Another hell of match of Chapa. Being really important all over the midfield. I'm impressed by his positioning, the rebounds are caught always by him, he reads the game really well. Also he spent a lot of energy, running a lot near Battión. He showed leadership and good passing skills, both long and short showing a really nice speed on them. Played as CMF and DMF by moments. He looked tired but he ran a lot the whole match till he was subbed. The difference between his TS and ACC is really huge, in counter-attacks he showed a really good TS (near yellow's) but in the first metres he's similar or even worse than Battión or Viatri, kinda 60's.

Vs Argentinos. Wow, best man of the match with Velázquez. His conceptual clarity is just outstanding, he knows exactly what to do in each situation. He's a really classy passer and clean, it's difficult to see him making a bad pass. Also his sacrifice and mentality is excepcional (you're absolutely right jorge about it), he's a real leader, constantly talking and ordening Battión and Ferreyra in the midfield. Also he's in a great physical shape, constantly running, in the 93' he made a pressure to Torrén if I remember well running with all his energies, smth really impressive. Also I've noticed the same, his acceleration is awful, but he made two runs with the ball with a great speed (similar to yellow numbers), also without the ball in long distances he's really good...can see it at 81-66 or something similar in ts/acc and 80 in ds or something similar. His TW is great to be available for a pass, constantly looking for spaces. Great player, played as LCMF.

Vickingo

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Oct 22, 00:41

Vs Argentinos. He had a great game, seemed to the Zapata playing for Vélez in his heyday. I agree with @vickingo note.

jorgecavs

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Nov 02, 16:47

Vs U. Católica (1st leg). Was substituted at halftime as he has being really awful at marking. Nothing to compare with previous excellent games. Seemed so damn slow at first metres and incredible awful short passing.

Vickingo

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Nov 06, 03:51

Vs Lanús. Seems to be the best player on his team, despite not making a great game, was the most trying attack and lift the team, but he only could not. Most of the game seemed a DMF and the second half a CMF, but when he gave up, again a DMF. came close to scoring and be the hero of the team, but his shot, which was very powerful, crashed off the crossbar.

jorgecavs

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Nov 06, 12:02

jorgecavs wrote:Vs Lanús. Seems to be the best player on his team, despite not making a great game, was the most trying attack and lift the team, but he only could not. Most of the game seemed a DMF and the second half a CMF, but when he gave up, again a DMF. came close to scoring and be the hero of the team, but his shot, which was very powerful, crashed off the crossbar.

Agree. I also noticed a higher TS. His dribbling is not as good as it used to, but his passes are great (specially his long ones). It's strange the way he runs, just like players from 20 years ago haha

nachogr28

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Nov 21, 13:09

Vs San Martín de San Juan. He hadn't a good match, so many lost balls and seemed he was lost in the midfield. 0 marking and speed. Only made a great pass with a great SPS to Farías. Then he was subbed.

Vs Estudiantes. Another awful match really, failed many passes, was totally static and was easily surpassed in defence. Played as DMF and sometimes as CMF, his speed was really low.

Vickingo

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Nov 22, 18:23

Got used to playing in a team technical and offensive for long, it seems that it will cost to find their level, but I see that attitude puts to change the situation but does not help the team, all very static and few ideas.

jorgecavs

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Nov 22, 19:18

He's not even in the squad to Independiente's next match. Gallego really surprised me. His last games was not his best.

nachogr28

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Nov 22, 22:07

jorgecavs wrote:Got used to playing in a team technical and offensive for long, it seems that it will cost to find their level, but I see that attitude puts to change the situation but does not help the team, all very static and few ideas.

Tbh his attitude is really shit, it seems he doesn't want to play, always playing slow passes to the defenders instead of pass and move, really annoying this guy lately. Shit attitude with the rest of the team, today as he isn't gonna play vs River, took his things and went home instead of dinner with the rest of the team. Also when he's subbed always he complains after playing shit matches. I dunno, he's not the half of what he used to be, failing easy passes, running a bit, he doesn't make any kind of effort to recover the ball...I agree with Gallego, he should be sub right now.

Vickingo

PreviousNext

Return to Argentinian Lower Leagues