Luca Cigarini

Moderators: antony, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Luca Cigarini

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:57

Alex_10

Re: Luca CIGARINI

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Jun 04, 20:15

you mean on the right?! zebina is IT: D and plays 1 match of 4 or less.. Grygera was a CB.. Molinaro is a good player, just don't ask him to cross the ball well (which is half the job of SBs) and i think De Ceglie will develop veeeery well, only needs time to understand the global movement of the team, now is too eager to go up leaving spaces behind and also clogging up the offensive maneuver.. But i'm hopeful
TBH i think that Cigarini can really improve Juventus midfield, playing Regista is not only restocking flankers with 50-meters long surgical assists.. he can dictate tempos and keep the ball waiting for a movement on the flanks or inside the area, just think at how we play when Zanetti is on the field!
Also he is a player who prefers to come late to the area and with his middle-shot its a damn dangerous alternative..

ok, i'm in love with this guy :lol:

PS I Suggest WFA 6
]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
majkelinho

Postby majkelinho » 2009 Jun 28, 12:42

moved to Napoli
Alex_10

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Jun 28, 13:09

no official news, then he's fine here
]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Jul 06, 00:24

after looking at the Marchisio Passing update...makes me think Luca might need a slight boost.
"The Recoba Effect"
DeFrenZ

Postby DeFrenZ » 2009 Jul 06, 00:28

btw, now it's official to napoli ;)
(check the transfers thread 4 link)
Image Italy
Image Juventus F.C.
Alex_10

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Jul 06, 12:36

jmg721 wrote:after looking at the Marchisio Passing update...makes me think Luca might need a slight boost.

yes, imo SPS @ 83 and LPS @ 82/83
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Jul 06, 17:07

with spa83 & sps83 that reflex he equally uses his placement as well as pace on his short passes. But I think he relies more on placement. So I don't think just raising Passing speeds are the answer, because it will change the ratio of the players passing.
"The Recoba Effect"
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Jul 06, 17:19

Alex_10 wrote:
jmg721 wrote:after looking at the Marchisio Passing update...makes me think Luca might need a slight boost.

yes, imo SPS @ 83 and LPS @ 82/83

possibly SPA @ 85 and SPS @ 82, and LPS @ 82 like Alex suggested.
Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Oct 02, 17:55

as things stand its would seem Gargano is the preferred choice at DMF. Thing might work out better if we make Cigarini a DMF, also with Gargano already registered as a CMF. Thoguths?
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Oct 02, 18:07

I think we need to be consistent with our Rigistas and Metodistas(did I get that right?)
Currently:
Conti DMF
Melo CMF
Ledesma DMF
Liverani DMF
Pirlo CMF
Palombo DMF
D'Agostino DMF

So given that Cigarini is a Regista like Liverani, Ledesma and Pirlo....I think they all should be the same. I had to make Ledesma & Liverani DMF so they would play the deepest role and so they would stay deep. Pirlo I'm guessing isn't DMF because Gatusso plays that role on the side. Since Napoli really don't have a DMF role(don't they play with 2 cmf basically)...it probably doesn't matter. Are you suggesting we change him and Gargano both to DMF?

I think Cigarini is out of favor because he is still building chemistry with the squad. I don't know why Bogliaccino and Pazienza are playing in his place. Maybe that's why they are at 4 points :roll:
"The Recoba Effect"
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Oct 02, 19:21

jmg721 wrote:
So given that Cigarini is a Regista like Liverani, Ledesma and Pirlo....I think they all should be the same. I had to make Ledesma & Liverani DMF so they would play the deepest role and so they would stay deep. Pirlo I'm guessing isn't DMF because Gatusso plays that role on the side. Since Napoli really don't have a DMF role(don't they play with 2 cmf basically)...it probably doesn't matter. Are you suggesting we change him and Gargano both to DMF?
I'm suggesting whatever will make Gargano play in a more advanced role. I suggest Cigarini as DMF, also Melo. Gargano should stay as a CMF but remain with a decent defensive stat.

jmg721 wrote:I think Cigarini is out of favor because he is still building chemistry with the squad. I don't know why Bogliaccino and Pazienza are playing in his place. Maybe that's why they are at 4 points :roll:

:lol: well said. Actually its because are more 'combative' in midfield or should I say more similar to Blasi only with better passing ability.
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Oct 12, 15:18

changed registered position to DMF
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2010 Feb 19, 20:24

In case anyone's wondering why he's not a starter with napoli:

Napoli playmaker Luca Cigarini has revealed that his teammates have nicknamed him 'a Beautiful Mind'.

The 23-year-old is renowned for being a good reader of the game, but he hasn't featured as regularly as expected since his move from Atalanta in the summer.

Reflecting on his nickname, Cigarini told Radio Marte: “Before they called me Toscanini or even the Professor, but nothing was convincing enough to stick. Here it's something else, though.”

Looking ahead to this weekend's clash with Siena, the former Italy Under-21 international said: “It will not be an easy game, but we are working with intensity.

“The team is very concentrated and we will try not to get distracted. Personally since I have been in Napoli I have grown a lot in my ability to intercept the ball.

“I always put myself at Mazzarri's service. I have not lost my characteristics, but the Coach asks for greater dynamism in the interception phase and I am doing it.

“There is a healthy competition in the position. We are not making silly wars in the dressing room. We are all travelling in the same direction,” he concluded.
Ace

Postby Ace » 2010 Feb 19, 23:51

Rfuna wrote:In case anyone's wondering why he's not a starter with napoli:

I knew he's out because of Pazienza is more defensive than him. To make a comparison, Mazzarri prefer a Gattuso-type like Pazienza instead of a Pirlo-type like Cigarini
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2010 Feb 20, 00:20

i think those are fair comparisons. But I do think that Luca has more "bite" in his game than all of the typical playmakers in the Serie A. I think the problem with his time at Napoli has actually been his defensive positioning and response.
"The Recoba Effect"
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2010 Feb 20, 00:47

jmg721 wrote:I think the problem with his time at Napoli has actually been his defensive positioning and response.

to put it simply, Mazzarini wants players with the []enforcer card. Pazienza is only marginally better positionally, if that, but his tackling and reading of the game are nothing impressive. Versus Inter he was running all over the place on the defensive end. Cigarini doesn't do that, he has bite but not at the required level. One wonders why Napoli ever got rid of Blasi to begin with.
zuo

Postby zuo » 2010 Feb 20, 16:26

to put it simply, Mazzarini wants players with the []enforcer card <--- simply true.
By the way,Mazzarri came in as a substitute, Blasi was already sold....there are chances that a coach like Mazzarri wouldn't let him go.
Saving Private Adrian

brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2010 Aug 02, 23:14

zuo

Postby zuo » 2010 Aug 02, 23:18

moved
Saving Private Adrian

Ace

Postby Ace » 2010 Aug 02, 23:45

In the article it's written tomorrow he will have medicals and sign the contract :?

Anyway, Napoli wasted another talent :(

Return to “Cagliari Calcio”