Daniel Sturridge

Moderators: Jez, BigStu, vinnie, Mod's

Daniel Sturridge

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 17:54

Last edited by vinnie on 2013 Nov 30, 00:05, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Daniel STURRIDGE

Postby Jez » 2010 Nov 10, 01:43

I tell you what, if Malouda is 181cm, then Sturridge definetly looks like the 188cm that most source claim him to be..

EDIT:
This puts him not far off Drogba as well, although having said that, it raises a lot of questions about Shevas height too..

"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
Jez

Postby pedala robinho » 2010 Nov 10, 02:25

I have a source saying that Malouda isn't more than a 180 guy:

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague ... index.html

Malouda is at 177.

If taken this as right (though I doubt), Shev is 183 (he's more inclined than Sturridge on picture) and Drogba (also more inclined than Sturridge, and even more inclined than Shev) is 188. It could work. Malouda at 177, Sturridge at 182 (I also have seen a picture of him side by side with Anelka - on uefa.com also, and the diference between them seems to be like 1-2cm at most), Shev at 183 and Drogba at 188. The most dubious on picture is Drogba weight, but you can see his posture isn't anything helpful: the upper part of his body is inclined to the the side and a bit to the front.

pedala robinho

Postby BigStu » 2011 Apr 12, 09:17

Oh the irony, we send him out on loan, when out two strikers suddenly can't score for shit, leaving us with kalou (who has never been able to score for shit), and we pay 50 mil for some fernando torres look-alike who has no idea what a football is

BigStu

Postby justicecorp » 2011 Apr 22, 02:18

Ok first thing we need to change is his height. He is taller than you have him on here and this is confirmed on the OFFICIAL Chelsea website which is his club. His height should be 188cm and weight 76Kg, see link

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/PlayerPro ... 66,00.html

Also so far this season his finishing has been great, and seeing the fact there is only 5/6 games left I'd say he has proven a point while on loan and maybe should be awarded with the Free Roaming card???

But definately his height has to be changed. Height of 188cm is also confirmed on wikipedia and the OFFICIAL UEFA website too.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague ... index.html

justicecorp

Postby BigStu » 2011 Apr 22, 07:44

He is not that tall how many times do I have to say he isn't that tall, that would make him on par with your average CB, but yet they tower over him.

BigStu

Postby fishdalf » 2011 Jun 01, 15:30

His loan has ended, back to Chelsea.

fishdalf

Postby Fiddy » 2011 Jul 23, 10:02

he might have S15 and S18 i suppose....any thoughts Stu?

Fiddy

Postby BigStu » 2011 Jul 23, 11:22

Add S15 - Shoulder Feint
Add S18 - Turning Skills
Add P15 - Free Roaming
DA: 84

Not sure on these
Top Speed 86: He hasn't show his blistering pace in a while but that might be due to his playing style, he certainly deserved the 88 this time last year though
DS: 82, his play style has been much slower on the ball using his impressive turn of pace, again though he showed the 86 this time last year...
Attack 82/83

BigStu

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Jul 23, 11:41

Personally I never thought he was a 88. I've always had him on TS 87/ACC 88 and I still think it's deserved.
Don't think his DA is that good though.. I do think his AGI can come up a point.

I disagree with that DS value, it's too low for him. I wouldn't base any stats on pre-season matches, if that is what you based your suggested speed stats on, as the players aren't fully fit yet. Even Cristiano looked (a bit) slower than he is in the current pre-season matches and (many) players aren't giving their all (and what about the weather conditions).
At Bolton he's showed that he has very good pace on the ball, though he's not the type that likes to run a lot with the ball. I do have his DS a point lower than in the first post.

He shouldn't have Darting Run btw. And he needs Scissors Skills as well. And why does he have Middle-Shooting? Hardly shoots from long range, mostly aroud the box..
And his SA is underrated. He has good placement, showed it in his few games for Chelsea and at Bolton. Or does he have a 78 because of the 'he's young so be conservative' case? I have him on a 80.
I do think his ST is too much. His shots are wild, doesn't get the cleanest connections most of the time (which leads to shots flying high over the goal). Wouldn't put him over a 80.

What are your thoughts on his RES Stu? Don't you think it's a bit too low? He's sharp.
Almost forgot, his WF stats are too high. He used to very one-footed when he first joined but he has improved. I'd put his WFA on a 5 and WFF on a 4. He still doesn't use his right foot much but he has improved in accuracy.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby BigStu » 2011 Jul 23, 12:41

Speed not basing it on preseason (I haven't even watched the matches tbh), basing it on time a bolton

Darting run based on him playing WF, middleshooting/long ranger he used to at city and Chelsea shoot a lot from range he's cut back on it some maybe it can be removed

I disagree with changing shooting stats

Res could go up as well

Disagree with wfa, wff should go down

BigStu

Postby Fiddy » 2011 Jul 23, 18:30

well, agree with Stu's Add S15 - Shoulder Feint, Add S18 - Turning Skills, Add P15 - Free Roaming and DA: 84.
and about his Speed Stats, i have him at 86/88 and he looks quite good tbh, DS...ummmm...it can be 84/85 tops i guess, and agree with Evans on Scissors Skills suggestion.
RES could be fine at 81, and i feel his ATT is fine as it is, 81 does it well.
and yeah, his shooting stats are fine, his "low" SA and decent ST makes him balanced and quite relaistic aswell.
one last thing, Middle Shooting* HAS to be removed, not sure about Long Rnager tho, he seem to still be willing to shot from outside the box from time to time...

Fiddy

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Jul 23, 19:30

Don't know about Long Ranger but Middle-Shooting should definitely be removed.
Don't understand how you can disagree with lowering his WF stats Stu. His right is simply not that good and he really doesn't use it much, (some)people even call him one-footed.. (that's too harsh though)
He's not as good as the likes of Drogba and Anelka with his weak foot while Drogba uses his weak foot more than him.

Have his RES on 81 as well Fiddy.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby e-server » 2011 Aug 01, 12:03

sturridge is a good dribbler. I suggest DA 85-90. He is definitely a better dribbler than DI maria that you have at 87, I think. Sturridge can dribble and score. He has a closer control than Di maria too.

e-server

Postby e-server » 2011 Aug 01, 12:10

Sturridge is also a better dribbler than Gio Dos santos who has a DA of 87. If Gio is at DA 87, then Sturridge should be at DA 90.

e-server

Postby e-server » 2011 Aug 01, 12:15

Jez wrote:Image
I tell you what, if Malouda is 181cm, then Sturridge definetly looks like the 188cm that most source claim him to be..

EDIT:
This puts him not far off Drogba as well, although having said that, it raises a lot of questions about Shevas height too..

Malouda is 1.77 m tall. Sturridge is 1.88 m tall.

e-server

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Aug 01, 12:17

Oh dear..

Mr. Evans

Postby e-server » 2011 Aug 02, 11:59

Paddy wrote:he's faster than this imo, also he's quite a good dribbler.

I agree with you. Sturridge deserves an orange value (90) for dribble accuracy. Nobody can stop him from cutting in, from the right. He easily cuts in and take shots. Something that was Messi's trademark before he starts playing as a withdrawn Number 9.

e-server

Postby Fiddy » 2011 Aug 02, 13:12

are you high on crack?

Fiddy

Postby ballmer » 2011 Aug 02, 13:47

e-server wrote:sturridge is a good dribbler. I suggest DA 85-90. He is definitely a better dribbler than DI maria that you have at 87, I think. Sturridge can dribble and score. He has a closer control than Di maria too.

e-server wrote:Sturridge is also a better dribbler than Gio Dos santos who has a DA of 87. If Gio is at DA 87, then Sturridge should be at DA 90.

e-server wrote:I agree with you. Sturridge deserves an orange value (90) for dribble accuracy. Nobody can stop him from cutting in, from the right. He easily cuts in and take shots. Something that was Messi's trademark before he starts playing as a withdrawn Number 9.

ballmer

Postby BigStu » 2011 Sep 14, 08:31

Mr. Evans wrote:Personally I never thought he was a 88. I've always had him on TS 87/ACC 88 and I still think it's deserved.
Don't think his DA is that good though.. I do think his AGI can come up a point.

Based on this season I really do think he's worth an 84, agilitys fine as it is, speed fine on 87 though acc can stay as it is

Mr. Evans wrote:I disagree with that DS value, it's too low for him. I wouldn't base any stats on pre-season matches, if that is what you based your suggested speed stats on, as the players aren't fully fit yet. Even Cristiano looked (a bit) slower than he is in the current pre-season matches and (many) players aren't giving their all (and what about the weather conditions).
At Bolton he's showed that he has very good pace on the ball, though he's not the type that likes to run a lot with the ball. I do have his DS a point lower than in the first post.

fine

Mr. Evans wrote:He shouldn't have Darting Run btw. And he needs Scissors Skills as well. And why does he have Middle-Shooting? Hardly shoots from long range, mostly aroud the box..
And his SA is underrated. He has good placement, showed it in his few games for Chelsea and at Bolton. Or does he have a 78 because of the 'he's young so be conservative' case? I have him on a 80.
I do think his ST is too much. His shots are wild, doesn't get the cleanest connections most of the time (which leads to shots flying high over the goal). Wouldn't put him over a 80.

He showed rather poor ST last night didn't he and his lack of long rang shots were really noticeable ;)

Mr. Evans wrote:What are your thoughts on his RES Stu? Don't you think it's a bit too low? He's sharp.
Almost forgot, his WF stats are too high. He used to very one-footed when he first joined but he has improved. I'd put his WFA on a 5 and WFF on a 4. He still doesn't use his right foot much but he has improved in accuracy.

Fine

BigStu

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC