Christian 'Chucho' Benitez

Moderator: Mod's

Christian 'Chucho' Benitez

Postby Kubbas » 2009 Jun 10, 16:15

Birmingham's record signing, apparently in the region of £6,500,000 rising up to £9,500,000 based on other stuff, and thats a lot of money for a club like Birmingham City to pay for a striker who has only proven himself in the Mexican League. A lot of South American strikers don't settle in England, so obviously it is a risk. I don't think we'll see too much of him at first and the Blues fans are going to have to be patient however I think if he's given a while he could cut it in the Premiership. His goal record is decent, theres no doubt about that and has proven himself as a consistent goalscorer, but we have to bear in mind the adaptation process.

Explanations:

Balance: A rather inconsistent feature of his, sometimes he can be a real pitbull and show a good amount of strength however some other times he can play very weak, obviously he has a very low height and weight, so his balance needs to be higher anyway to compensate that, I've put it at middle-ground so an a 'yellow arrow' day he'll be fairly strong whereas on a 'blue arrow' he'll be rather weak.

Speed: Extremely quick and is real threat for opposition defenders when he runs at them with pace, his main asset is his acceleration though, as he is extremely quick off the mark and hits top speed almost immediately, he may not look as fast as making him out to be, but try it in game, his low height and weight make him faster than you'd expect ;).

Agility: His main asset really, he can very easily twist and turn away from defenders and combined with his pace and dribbling ability, make him very hard to play against. I think he'll surprise a lot of defenders with his quick movements next season.

Header & Jump: Rather surprisingly, he is decent in the air. Don't get me wrong, he isn't going to beat Christopher Samaba in the air but has quite a good leap and can header fairly decently.

Special Stars: He loves to dribble he is always trying to take on his man, very typically South American in this aspect also he loves to try tricks and I've even seen him do the flip-flap, in addition to this, the way he shields the ball with his technical abilities is also very good.

Last edited by Kubbas on 2009 Jun 10, 19:54, edited 1 time in total.
PES 6.5 Patch

WWW.PEPatching.COM
Kubbas

by »

Re: Christian 'CHUCHO' BENITEZ

Postby Luisito » 2012 May 21, 01:31

most definetly Chucho needs 84 on attack since i compared them with Narciso Mina the last top scorer of Ecuadorian liga also has 84 on attack and i can say that Chucho is not only the best striker of Eucador of recent years also clearly 1 of best strikers in the Mexican liga

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

Postby manchezter » 2012 May 21, 19:57

the same as I said earlier ;B

manchezter

Postby BelloMina » 2012 May 30, 21:20

He has a great header, I think min. is an 82 he is not tall but does have a fantastic header accuracy.

Also jump could go 1 point +.

Just look at this video how great he scores the second goal:

Cantaré... cantaré cada Domingooo.... Vivirás... dentro de mi Corazooonn Image Image
BelloMina

Postby Luisito » 2012 May 30, 21:48

maybe yes is that he dont scores often header gols so thats why we dont really know his header qualities , 78 is not a bad value for someone who scores now and then a header but like i said maybe if his header quality is good he can have 82 o so , i know Chucho for so many years and never caughed my eyes his header ability since he scores rarely , Tin Delgado had a very quality header around 87-88 in his good times and scored many header but he was also 1.89 , mmm right now from Ecuadorian strikers though Felix Borja had a very high jump around 87-88 maybe and also very decent header but on this site he has lower jump and header , regular Mexican liga followers should give their opnions about Chucho Benitez and Felix Borja header and jump abilites

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Sep 18, 01:50

Add PK Taker :lol:

Cantaré... cantaré cada Domingooo.... Vivirás... dentro de mi Corazooonn Image Image
BelloMina

Postby pandaleon » 2012 Sep 18, 03:21

I would agree on attack to be 84-85 like Suazo but the thing that make people not love him like Cabanas is that he misses a lot of goals and greedy.
In a game, he is always there in the right place and creates his own chances but misses 4 out 5 and he makes the most difficult ones. I would lower one point in SA and go 1-2 point on ST. His jump can go up to 87-88. Considering his height, he has great leaping abilities and beats some taller defenders or at least reaches their height in jump. His header isn't always great usually to where the goalkeeper is standing but powerful header not sure what value is good for that.

pandaleon

Postby soccermaniakk » 2012 Sep 26, 06:52

So everyone agrees on 84 attack? IMO i think 79 is still good for him for SA he does miss a lot of goals though :lol:
Basilio you got any opinion on this set?

"Only the strongest survive"

Working on Players from Mexican League and Bate Borisov
soccermaniakk

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Sep 26, 11:01

Agree on attack 84 for Chucho

BelloMina

Postby Basilio » 2012 Oct 15, 01:56

Stamina is way too generous,84 wtf. I dont rate his Spa at 60's, his constant failure in passes are not to be disminished, but he plays some of them direct and some complicated a 74 spa striker wouldnt fancy. around 73 spa imo. Also the worse finishers must sit lower, he is one of them, hitting the ball straight to the keeper and consistenly failing easy chances, Ecuador cant boast of having good finishers :( 75 ish i'd say. Finally he is actually threatening from aerial play, his jump is ridiculous, 86/87/88, and his headers are also well placed+good power, 82/83 ? Att is underrated, he is very dangerous, creating various number of chances, just fails finishing :(

Edit: sorry i just noticed some members were mentioning same as I :D

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby pandaleon » 2012 Oct 15, 02:52

Agree a bad finisher SA 77.

pandaleon

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Oct 20, 21:36

I will watch today's game, hope Chucho scores for América

Header is better than the actual value, I would like to suggest an 83, he scores a lot of goals using the head and I feel 78 is underated

BelloMina

Postby Basilio » 2012 Nov 04, 01:08

ahh great game from him today, motm, scored one with his right foot(great shot honestly), one with his left and one header. he continues to prove the latest observations. How about:

att: 85+
sa: 78/77
Ex. power: 86
bb: 82/83
sta: 80
header: 82/83
jump: 87

?

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Nov 04, 01:40

Basilio wrote:ahh great game from him today, motm, scored one with his right foot(great shot honestly), one with his left and one header. he continues to prove the latest observations. How about:

att: 85+
sa: 78/77
Ex. power: 86
bb: 82/83
sta: 80
header: 82/83
jump: 87

?

Body Balance: 82
Header: 83

Agree with all.

BelloMina

Postby soccermaniakk » 2012 Nov 06, 18:36

Updated With some of the suggestions above

soccermaniakk

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Nov 06, 20:55

Basilio's set is the most realistic.

BelloMina

Postby soccermaniakk » 2012 Nov 07, 08:32

Yeah without an argument like that I'm not taking you serious.... :roll: I trust in basilios work but I like numbers with explanations.... :P

soccermaniakk

Postby Basilio » 2012 Nov 08, 04:04

been discussed the last pages ?

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby soccermaniakk » 2012 Nov 15, 15:37

Another Great game by him, best player of america without a doubt. Its incredible how he can create a goal from almost anything look at the second goal genius....
Also the first goal was also a golazo how he streched his body! great header

Spoiler: show

soccermaniakk

Postby pandaleon » 2013 Feb 21, 05:20

His shot accuracy is looking like 73 these pass 7 games with America. He misses tooooooo many goal and Mina might beat him as starter if he keeps missing easy goals.

pandaleon

Postby BelloMina » 2013 Feb 21, 05:32

I think Basilio's suggestions are great and with very good arguments I would agree to update it with those values

BelloMina

PreviousNext

Return to Retired Players