Christian 'Chucho' Benitez

Moderator: Mod's

Christian 'Chucho' Benitez

Postby Kubbas » 2009 Jun 10, 16:15

Birmingham's record signing, apparently in the region of £6,500,000 rising up to £9,500,000 based on other stuff, and thats a lot of money for a club like Birmingham City to pay for a striker who has only proven himself in the Mexican League. A lot of South American strikers don't settle in England, so obviously it is a risk. I don't think we'll see too much of him at first and the Blues fans are going to have to be patient however I think if he's given a while he could cut it in the Premiership. His goal record is decent, theres no doubt about that and has proven himself as a consistent goalscorer, but we have to bear in mind the adaptation process.

Explanations:

Balance: A rather inconsistent feature of his, sometimes he can be a real pitbull and show a good amount of strength however some other times he can play very weak, obviously he has a very low height and weight, so his balance needs to be higher anyway to compensate that, I've put it at middle-ground so an a 'yellow arrow' day he'll be fairly strong whereas on a 'blue arrow' he'll be rather weak.

Speed: Extremely quick and is real threat for opposition defenders when he runs at them with pace, his main asset is his acceleration though, as he is extremely quick off the mark and hits top speed almost immediately, he may not look as fast as making him out to be, but try it in game, his low height and weight make him faster than you'd expect ;).

Agility: His main asset really, he can very easily twist and turn away from defenders and combined with his pace and dribbling ability, make him very hard to play against. I think he'll surprise a lot of defenders with his quick movements next season.

Header & Jump: Rather surprisingly, he is decent in the air. Don't get me wrong, he isn't going to beat Christopher Samaba in the air but has quite a good leap and can header fairly decently.

Special Stars: He loves to dribble he is always trying to take on his man, very typically South American in this aspect also he loves to try tricks and I've even seen him do the flip-flap, in addition to this, the way he shields the ball with his technical abilities is also very good.

Last edited by Kubbas on 2009 Jun 10, 19:54, edited 1 time in total.
PES 6.5 Patch

WWW.PEPatching.COM
Kubbas

by »

Re: Christian 'CHUCHO' Benitez

Postby Paddy » 2010 May 13, 00:12

Arguably one of the worst finishers I've ever seen.

Paddy

Postby deity86 » 2010 May 13, 09:40

Would you even go a touch lower with his SA? I don't think a 78 would be out of place either, I'd probably say he's just a head of Bendtner.

Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
deity86

Postby deity86 » 2010 May 14, 12:42

Birmingham decided not to take the option of buying him, back to Santos Laguna.. http://www.bcfc.com/page/News/NewsDetai ... 76,00.html

Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
deity86

Re: Christian 'CHUCHO' Benitez, Santos Laguna

Postby Paddy » 2010 May 14, 12:45

I never knew it was a loan, I thought they'd signed him, lucky Birmingham though they certainly dodged a bullet.

Paddy

Postby naruhodo » 2010 Aug 15, 18:39

Birmingham doesn't suit his talents. They are a defending team. He is tearing up the Mexican league again with 7 goals in 4 games.

naruhodo

Postby Basilio » 2010 Nov 07, 18:19

do anyone think ecuador have a great team?

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Re: Christian 'CHUCHO' BENITEZ, Santos Laguna

Postby pandaleon » 2010 Nov 29, 03:38

I think his balance can go up to 80-82. What do you think?

pandaleon

Re: Christian 'CHUCHO' BENITEZ

Postby soccermaniakk » 2011 May 24, 04:21

new signing of club america ;)

"Only the strongest survive"

Working on Players from Mexican League and Bate Borisov
soccermaniakk

Postby ominho » 2011 Jul 09, 23:22

Darting Run isn't for CF. Other position can be added?

ominho

Postby Basilio » 2011 Jul 10, 01:15

NOTES with NT:
- a real pit bull, never falls unless is a foul, for his size very strong man. 82 BB ?
- use his left foot in two shots, both were with extreme power, it seemed that it was with his right foot for the amount of power he putted, one was accurate and the other didnt but it was a volley so... and his shots are really not that weak( not under PSD average at least ). WFA 6, SP 82 ?

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby soccermaniakk » 2011 Aug 27, 18:31

Basilio wrote:NOTES with NT:
- a real pit bull, never falls unless is a foul, for his size very strong man. 82 BB ?
- use his left foot in two shots, both were with extreme power, it seemed that it was with his right foot for the amount of power he putted, one was accurate and the other didnt but it was a volley so... and his shots are really not that weak( not under PSD average at least ). WFA 6, SP 82 ?

Good Notes Mate

I think BB is very inconsistent he can be very strong but at times very weak, I think maybe a raise to an 80 but I want to test it out. Plus he would be impossible to stop especially with his speed if we raise to 82 bb.
But evidence of the video below shows that he used his body well against someone bigger than him who is efrain cortes who is at 83 BB and 183 height 79 for weight.

He does use both feet I think WFF and WFA could be at 6 8-) .

soccermaniakk

Postby Basilio » 2011 Oct 08, 13:17

He needs at least 81 BB, there are players sitting on 79, that are way weaker than him, even if he is inconsistent. And yesterday, he IMO just shooted with his left foot, weird as he never uses his right one for shooting, but he does for everything else :S

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Doogy1992 » 2011 Oct 08, 13:54

Agree with Basilio, this guy is strong like a bull.
I think he is just little bit weaker than Ailton

Doogy1992

Postby soccermaniakk » 2011 Nov 05, 02:04

Updated BB to 81 and changed WFF & WFA to 6

soccermaniakk

Postby Basilio » 2012 Mar 11, 01:43

i was comming here to say he is not TS 88, but he isnt rated lke that anyway :D Moreoever i dont think that DS and AGI values are quite deserved, but thats just my appreciation im not sure i dont follow him regulary. Btw it seems like if he is left footed for shooting :D he always goes for his left when i see him

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Luisito » 2012 Apr 05, 17:07

Basilio wrote:do anyone think ecuador have a great team?

from players quality without doubt they are a very good team and could beat any decent national team including the big ones but the thing is we are not playing a good team player , most our key players are playing in very different leagues , example Chucho Benitez in Mexico , C.Tenorio in Brazil(was in Arabia in his best times and did not appear in many important matches o appeared real tired in his national matches)A.Valencia in England(A.Valencia is also not the same player like in Man U in our national team) and who i see 1 of biggest key players for national team Felipao playin now in Russia also Noboa in Russia since many years now. Our rest of decent players are all in our liga in Ecuador. But once there is some national team game in South America o in the American continent not always the players of Europe are coming to play o even they come to play most times they appear like ghosts notin near to their performance like in clubs, i think most of our players are good in individual but in team play just not focused well enough thats why i trust to our young talents in our own liga much such as Gaibor o M.Caicedo. Cause the very forein playin players just not appear well enough for our national team , could be such a reason cause they playin in very different leagues o they dont have the willing to play for their nation.

As we look once and all which are the most successful national teams ?

A example most recently its Spain and Germany but why ? its a big matter that almost all players are playin in the same league and knowin eachother very well , Spain establish it more then well , they know eachother almost like a family.

Recent years we could see especially with Argentina they are nomore like before cause almost all players playin forein and all players playin with they own individuals then pure team play, Messi is notin near to the Messi of Barcelona , i saw that enough times, on the last Copa America he was like a ghost , its also not easy after you playin a very long maraton in very high competion then after all that play another tournament for your national team no pues no puede ser.

If we get back to the topic , for me is Chucho Benitez the best striker of our selecion in recent years after Tin Delgado retired from international football , Chucho Benitez establish hisself very good , sometimes his wasteful but his quality , we are also missing a big quality striker since years , i could imagine if Hernan Barcos could play for Ecuador dios mio believe me Chucho and Barcos could be a execelent duo , they could even with 3 strikers Chucho and Felipao as SS and Barcos as CF in the middle , there alot of options but first of all team play is more important then everythin

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

Postby Luisito » 2012 Apr 15, 00:01

today he scored again for Club America against his old club Santos Laguna and been man of the match, he score and scores , he establish hisself very well in Mexican liga and national team , without doubt the best Ecuadorian striker of recent years. his surely better then Narciso Mina and need a serious update. if a Bello Mina is giving on attack 84 , Benitez should have minimum 84 o more , N.Mina got SA 81 , the very same to Chucho 1 of the best strikers of Mexican liga if not the best and in our selecion the most lethal striker , he may was not very lethal in cold england where are tough defenders but am sure in La Liga he would be a lethal striker too , we need to update Chucho , few more points on attack and a bit better shootin stats (may his not very accurate in shooting but definetly more then 79 , 81/82 would suit him perfectly) and 2-3 points more on attack, for me he has noting less then Humberto Suazo.

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

Postby soccermaniakk » 2012 Apr 26, 14:22

I agree hes been scoring alot lately, hes actually been scoring a lot over the years probably ecuadors best striker, I think updating his attack to 84-85 is not a bad idea... also needs a raise in SA, and SP.

soccermaniakk

Postby pandaleon » 2012 May 18, 04:22

He could have scored more goals but he missed a lot in the playoffs not even one goal. My suggesting is:
Shot Accuracy: 80
Shot Power: 82

pandaleon

Postby manchezter » 2012 May 20, 19:09

Hi guys :D

Here is Chucho Benitez the most dangerous CF of the Mexican League.
His Attack is low , i suggest 84 he has a great capaccity to offend in a good way by himself.
His Condition/Fitness i think he need a 7

PD: Sorry for my wrong english xd

manchezter

PreviousNext

Return to Retired Players