Chu-Young Park, FC Seoul

Moderators: Helios, TBD, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 10811
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06

Chu-Young Park, FC Seoul

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 14, 11:00

BECKS23LA

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Sep 26, 21:30

Park Chu-Young

Image

Club: AS Monaco FC
Number: 10
Position: SS* /WF /CF/ AMF
Nationality: South Korean _kor
Age: 24 (10/07/1985)

Foot: Right
Side: Both

Height: 1.82 m
Weight: 70 Kg

Attack: 81
Defence: 40
Balance: 79
Stamina: 84
Top speed: 86
Acceleration: 88
Response: 82
Agility: 85
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Dribble Speed: 86
Short Pass Accuracy: 81
Short Pass Speed: 77
Long Pass Acc.: 79
Long Pass Speed: 78
Shot Accuracy: 80
Shot Power: 79
Shot Technique: 83
Free Kick Accuracy: 80
Curling: 84
Header: 80
Jump: 86
Technique: 85
Aggression: 86
Mentality: 74
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 81
Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 7
Weak Foot frequency: 7
Consistency: 6

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

*Dribbling
*Tactical Dribble
*Reaction
*1-1 Scoring
*Outside





Park Chu-Young (born July 10, 1985, Daegu) is a South Korean footballer who plays for AS Monaco and the Korean national team. He is renowned for his impressive agility, speed he can run 100m in 11 seconds, creativity and passing ability. He is also a dead ball and FK specialist.
keratramo
Posts: 53
Joined: 2009 Aug 10, 13:43

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby keratramo » 2009 Sep 27, 00:05

BECKS23LA wrote:Top speed: 86
Acceleration: 88
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Dribble Speed: 86

Agree with acceleration, but disagree with Top Speed (He's not that fast, in short distances he's fast, but in long distances, he's normal, maybe 83) , Dribble accuracy (He's not that king of dribbler, he does not dribble and win against other players in ligue 1, 83 it's OK) , and dribble speed (he does not run fast with the ball, is just like Serge Gakpe, i would say 83-84).
Duzznake

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby Duzznake » 2009 Sep 27, 00:55

keratramo wrote:
BECKS23LA wrote:Top speed: 86
Acceleration: 88
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Dribble Speed: 86

Agree with acceleration, but disagree with Top Speed (He's not that fast, in short distances he's fast, but in long distances, he's normal, maybe 83) , Dribble accuracy (He's not that king of dribbler, he does not dribble and win against other players in ligue 1, 83 it's OK) , and dribble speed (he does not run fast with the ball, is just like Serge Gakpe, i would say 83-84).

What would be a long distance? Cause if it is true he can make 100m in 11 secondes, he is very fast.
keratramo
Posts: 53
Joined: 2009 Aug 10, 13:43

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby keratramo » 2009 Sep 27, 01:55

Duzznake wrote:
keratramo wrote:
BECKS23LA wrote:Top speed: 86
Acceleration: 88
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Dribble Speed: 86

Agree with acceleration, but disagree with Top Speed (He's not that fast, in short distances he's fast, but in long distances, he's normal, maybe 83) , Dribble accuracy (He's not that king of dribbler, he does not dribble and win against other players in ligue 1, 83 it's OK) , and dribble speed (he does not run fast with the ball, is just like Serge Gakpe, i would say 83-84).

What would be a long distance? Cause if it is true he can make 100m in 11 secondes, he is very fast.

Come on!, first, i have not seen ever he running that fast, and second, i don't belive that thing that he runs 100 m in 11 sec, i have no proves of that, Wikipedia is not a prove!
Duzznake

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby Duzznake » 2009 Sep 27, 02:04

I dont know if its true too, but in FC Seoul and Korea NT, he used to be that fast or more, but like I said before, I dont know how he's doing on France, maybe he lost his condition.
User avatar
N3KR0
Posts: 818
Joined: 2009 Jul 11, 09:37

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby N3KR0 » 2009 Sep 27, 03:13

you guys should try him in the ML, hes great. :)
hwanikani
Posts: 80
Joined: 2008 Dec 22, 05:54

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby hwanikani » 2009 Oct 20, 00:48

Can't believe his jump is only 78.

He jumps REALLY REALLY high.

He deserves at least 85.
keratramo
Posts: 53
Joined: 2009 Aug 10, 13:43

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby keratramo » 2009 Oct 20, 01:14

hwanikani wrote:Can't believe his jump is only 78.

He jumps REALLY REALLY high.

He deserves at least 85.

it's 86
hwanikani
Posts: 80
Joined: 2008 Dec 22, 05:54

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby hwanikani » 2009 Oct 20, 01:40

In the first post, it is 78 :O
keratramo
Posts: 53
Joined: 2009 Aug 10, 13:43

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby keratramo » 2009 Oct 20, 01:50

hwanikani wrote:In the first post, it is 78 :O

oh, yeah XD
BECKS23LA

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Dec 16, 19:26

so can we update with my set ?
nonobus
Posts: 819
Joined: 2008 Dec 23, 16:21
Location: France

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby nonobus » 2009 Dec 16, 19:51

I don't think he is as fast as player like Gervinho or Govou. Also why having decreased his TW: his vision is truly impressive, he is capable of producing beautiful passes(and he is not a selfish player).
Image
BECKS23LA

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Dec 16, 20:07

81 is not exactly a selfish player!
User avatar
pikathunder
Posts: 68
Joined: 2009 Jan 18, 14:39

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby pikathunder » 2009 Dec 16, 20:31

Defense could come down more, I'd say 37. He rarely tracks back. Also, I suggest to add *DF Positioning instead of *Reaction. He always care more about breaking lines, rather than just running forward.

*1-1 Scoring
*Lines
*Outside
(*TD)
(*Passing) not sure with the last two.

Honestly, I think the current first post is not that off except for his jumping..
hwanikani
Posts: 80
Joined: 2008 Dec 22, 05:54

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby hwanikani » 2009 Dec 17, 03:24

Can we update his jump?

I think it is pretty unanimous.

I am not sure about adding *1-1 scoring though.
Almeida
Posts: 15
Joined: 2010 Jan 26, 16:36
Location: London

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby Almeida » 2010 Feb 11, 12:09

Somebody can give me the stats real of this seen player pls ???
Whom there is everywhere, I do not know any more or I am :D :mrgreen:

Thanks
patrick88
Posts: 154
Joined: 2009 Aug 17, 06:52
Location: scotland

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby patrick88 » 2010 Mar 07, 15:33

Almeida wrote:Somebody can give me the stats real of this seen player pls ???


wholeheartedly agree!

the first post is different depending on which page you're reading

for those of us who don't know the player, which stats are the most accurate?
User avatar
Fiddy
Posts: 2305
Joined: 2010 Jan 08, 15:44

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby Fiddy » 2010 Mar 11, 18:47

yes agree too, he needs an update
Almeida
Posts: 15
Joined: 2010 Jan 26, 16:36
Location: London

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby Almeida » 2010 Mar 31, 14:10

So, update pls ? :D
User avatar
Fiddy
Posts: 2305
Joined: 2010 Jan 08, 15:44

Re: Chu-Young PARK

Postby Fiddy » 2010 Apr 01, 11:44

anyone is interested on a collab on him ?

Return to “East Asia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests