Robin van Persie

Moderators: BigStu, vinnie, Jez, Mod's

Robin van Persie

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:54

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Apr 04, 06:59, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Robin VAN PERSIE

Postby vinnie » 2012 Jun 14, 15:29

anywhere from 91-93 i agree to. some pretty surprising miscontrols, but could just be rare anomalies...

That said, What of his ATT? I don't think he's a red. In fact i reckon he's more of a 93 ATT on par with Huntelaar (or 92 due to him being more technically skilled and rounded overall then Klaas) which would balance them better.

*looking at the ladder, the class of strikers sitting at 92-93 ATT seems to suit him far better, the likes of Di Natale, Huntelaar, Falcao on 93 ATT (who i think are slightly better then RVP in this area)
and the likes of Militio and Cavani at 92. 92 is one higher then Rooney and Tevez at 91.

92-93 ATT seems fair.

If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
vinnie

Postby Steven Gerrard » 2012 Jun 14, 17:16

I don`t agree .
Van Pierse is the most player in the European league record waek foot .
We saw netted in Germany, and the ball speed 88 kilometers per hour, Also is the record of 12 goals weak foot , it is more a player doing this in Europe.
Weak Foot Acc : 8
Weak foot F :8
ShOt POwEr :90

God damns Bashar and followers
Steven Gerrard

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Jun 14, 17:22

Have you actually seen Van Persie regularly at Arsenal? I don't see how one could say Falcao, Di Natale and Huntelaar are superior to him in terms of ATT. Huntelaar is a better finisher than Van Persie, while he's also a pure CF. Constantly looking to score goal, always in the box and extremely aggressive (in PES terms). That while Van Persie is always on the move, moving to the sides a lot, looking to link up (reminds me btw, Dummy Runner should definitely not be removed. It's crucial to his game). But Huntelaar positional sense and movement really isn't special or anything. Milito for example is (still) comfortably superior to him in that aspect. Van Persie's more intelligent with his movement than him, just look at how he constantly escapes defenders, whether it's West Brom or City. EDIT: Not to mention his vision and highly intelligent link-up play. Maybe his Euro performances have influenced your thoughts on him but then we should be looking at changing around values of a huge percentage of players.
I agree a 95 is probably a bit much but he's comfortably a 94 if you ask me, have to compliment Konami on that.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby vinnie » 2012 Jun 14, 17:38

I don't think ATT is much about positioning, it controls alot of other things. Just using the recent write up of the definition, it dictates as well the ability to solve a defence, find attacking options.

Ya, the lower end of (92) is too low to be fair... and in hindsight 93 is even a little undervalued. And it isn't a good idea to judge just on EURO, a little bit of a view in the context of the moment from me to be honest. I agree with your reasoning for 94 ATT.

Anyways i don't see the point for people to have to say "have you actually seen ____", frankly it doesn't make a point more or less valid, it just brings about unnecessary challenging and bickering. If that sentence wasn't there, the point would remain the exact same, but with less animosity. That being said i can't do anything about anyones attitudes, just that it seems to be unnecessary and bigoted, even if it may or may not be correct about whether a person has so and so validity of judgement or not.

vinnie

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Jun 14, 17:46

Didn't actually mean it literally but fair enough ;).

I still don't see him that accurate btw, good difference between him and Aguero imo. But I guess it's just me.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby ingus » 2012 Jun 14, 18:01

it controls alot of other things. Just using the recent write up of the definition, it dictates as well the ability to solve a defence, find attacking options.

and by this definition, 95 attack is fair imo. Hes one of the top players in the world and knowing what to do and when.. in multiple areas. Thats the key thing about his attack, hes universal in his play.. he can play provider and scorer pretty much equally well.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
ingus

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Jun 14, 18:04

jurgens wrote:
it controls alot of other things. Just using the recent write up of the definition, it dictates as well the ability to solve a defence, find attacking options.

and by this definition, 95 attack is fair imo. Hes one of the top players in the world and knowing what to do and when.. in multiple areas. Thats the key thing about his attack, hes universal in his play.. he can play provider and scorer pretty much equally well.

This is why I originally went with red ATT. But literally no one seemed to agree, so I thought it was just me.

Mr. Evans

Postby Joak » 2012 Jun 14, 19:49

About atack, don't know if he is a red (94 maybe, but not less), but he deserves such a great atack , he always know how moves to find
the space, moving into the sides (channels?), dragging marks, escaping of his markers and support for the team too, for me he is better in ATK than ones like Falcao and Huntelaar..., if you take a look at his goals, he's always making a simple but very intelligent move for be in the best place to shot...

About tech..., don't know good, but, remebering his goals, for example, against newcastle (2nd game), he makes a simply straordinary
touch while he's falling (if i remeber good), for me, he is more a stetical+ball controller (in the ground) player than a player with great trappings...,
93/94 for me...

Joak

Postby Da InvIncIblEs » 2012 Aug 01, 03:48

can you guys help me? since i already ask for a RVP for the 2006 era, and i dont know nowhere else to put this, i ask you if you can help me with this, im using this set:

name: RVP...
Number: 11
Shirt name: ¿?
Position: SS, WG,¿CF?

ATK: 87
DEF:37
HEADER:70
DA:88
SPA:80
SPS:78
LPA:80
LPS:86
SA:79---> 80?
FKA:81
CURL:84
TECH:88
RESP:74
AGI:85
DS:81-82
TS:85
BAL:78-80
STA:83
SP:88-90
JUMP:73-74
MEN:78
TW:80

well this set shows a RVP a bit quicker and not so a poacher like today, he was already a talented player, called the new bergkamp, of course he was not the killing balls he is today, and he was very deadly for FK, just not great... and thats it's, of course im not a great stat maker, so im asking your help and opinions to finally do this guy, if this post is shit,- please erase it ;)
Saludos amigos!

"In Wenger We Trust"
Da InvIncIblEs

Postby Reverend » 2012 Aug 15, 18:52

It's official. New player of Manchester United
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Featu ... ersie.aspx

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Johnson
Reverend

Postby tvnm » 2012 Aug 15, 18:55

Welcome to Manchester United :twisted:

tvnm

Postby vinnie » 2012 Aug 15, 19:04

i'd be astonishingly pissed if i was a full fledged gooner. Lucky i'm not that connected, but suffice to say that Van Persie is a bit of a disloyal cunt.

vinnie

Postby Defo » 2012 Aug 15, 19:09

For a reported fee of 30 M £, they say. That must be a record for someone who has just one year of contract left.

THE DELIVERER.

#BITW

Albo7 wrote:Education is important, but big biceps are importanter.
Defo

Postby ballmer » 2012 Aug 15, 19:11

As a United fan, I'm obviously pleased as he's a class player... BUT, I don't see how this is what the team needs. Rooney, our current best player, plays in the same SS position as does Kagawa, arguable; if any of those three play together in a 442, then Welbeck's progress will surely halt somewhat; the money spent on this deal could have gone towards the CM we so desperately and obviously need.

And yeah, can't help but feel for Arsenal fans. They kept faith in him for so long when he was injured or not performing to the standard he's only reached for the last season, and then he pisses off after one season of major contribution.

ballmer

Postby vinnie » 2012 Aug 15, 19:15

seems they can never build anything without a vital part going away. Right before the season too (nasri)

vinnie

Postby PETER1001 » 2012 Aug 15, 19:20

Lose a ace every year, this curse never end.

An Arsenal Fan
PETER1001

Postby Da InvIncIblEs » 2012 Aug 15, 20:25

mother F***ER!

"In Wenger We Trust"
Da InvIncIblEs

Postby Kerry » 2012 Aug 15, 20:52

Even though I'm a Chelsea fan, can't help but say that it's such a big disappointment for every football fan to see how irrelevant the loyalty became. He can't just throw the team that kept their patience on his injury-plagued career then leave when he has done nothing more than his job; playing football. From a captain, a leader, and a hero to absolute zero.

EDIT:
Spoiler: show
"I dont have the inclination to go anywhere, this is the best team for me to be in.
The bottom line is I want to win trophies with ARSENAL, not with anybody else.

I know you can win trophies in many countries and in many different way, but I want to do that in our way

I'm sure I could win things at another team in another country, but would it feel like our trophy, my trophy? I'm not sure it would. Anything we win here will come from the heart and that's what I want. It's my dream and I see no point in speaking about other teams when I have the dreams.

I think other people know that about me; I'm just hungry to win with Arsenal and that's it."

Robin Van Persie 20/02/2011

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby Jez » 2012 Aug 15, 21:47

Can't handle this :lol: It's like a Football Manager signing, insanity.

"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
Jez

Postby BigStu » 2012 Aug 15, 22:00

24 mil for a player with 1 year left, excuse me while I piss myself at fergies stupidity

BigStu

PreviousNext

Return to Manchester United FC