Jack Wilshere

Moderators: vinnie, BigStu, Jez, Mod's

Jack Wilshere

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:53

Spoiler: show
Jack Wilshere is an amazing English talent. In February 2008, he made his debut for Arsenal Reserves against Reading, and scored Arsenal's only goal of the match. In April he made his home debut, against Derby County Reserves, coming off the bench to assist Rhys Murphy. Against a West Ham United side, he set up the first goal for Portuguese striker Rui Fonte and was the scorer of the second goal, a curler that went into the top corner. He then played in the Atalanta Cup along with the club's other Under-16 players where they won the tournament and Wilshere winning player of the tournament.

VIDEOS:

Last edited by vinnie on 2013 Nov 29, 23:30, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Jack WILSHERE

Postby pedala robinho » 2011 Jan 05, 16:32

I was thinking on something close to this, but deity said Wilshere still fails a lot to control the pace of his passes. So, the 78 sounds fair to my ears.

pedala robinho

Postby JMACEDOM » 2011 Jan 06, 00:20

I THINK HE SHOULD BE A CENTER MIDFIELDER TOO, 'CAUSE IN THIS SEASON HE HAS BEEN A STARTING 11 PLAYING IN THE CENTER MIDFIELD ROLE WITH FABREGAS DOIN' THE ATTACKING MIDFIELD ROLE, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK, I'M PRETTY SURE THAT IT'S A FACT.

JMACEDOM

Postby lushoxfloow » 2011 Jan 06, 02:12

JMACEDOM wrote:I THINK HE SHOULD BE A CENTER MIDFIELDER TOO, 'CAUSE IN THIS SEASON HE HAS BEEN A STARTING 11 PLAYING IN THE CENTER MIDFIELD ROLE WITH FABREGAS DOIN' THE ATTACKING MIDFIELD ROLE, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK, I'M PRETTY SURE THAT IT'S A FACT.

It does not want to say that for being playing of mediocampista it it should have to be

Not if you understand me :|

lushoxfloow

Postby Brezza » 2011 Jan 06, 14:54

JMACEDOM wrote:I THINK HE SHOULD BE A CENTER MIDFIELDER TOO, 'CAUSE IN THIS SEASON HE HAS BEEN A STARTING 11 PLAYING IN THE CENTER MIDFIELD ROLE WITH FABREGAS DOIN' THE ATTACKING MIDFIELD ROLE, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK, I'M PRETTY SURE THAT IT'S A FACT.

" If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." - Isaac Newton
Brezza

Postby Anders » 2011 Jan 06, 17:48

I like the pedala robinho set, I have put the set below for no need to return some pages to look him.
pedala robinho wrote:Name: Jack Wilshere "WILSHERE"

Club: Arsenal
Number: 19
Position: *AMF*, CMF (SMF is optional)
Nationality: English _eng
Injury Tolerance: B

Foot: L
Side: B

Length: 173 cm (source)
Weight: 68 kg (source)

Attack: 76
Defence: 52
Balance: 78
Stamina: 83
Top Speed: 81
Acceleration: 87
Response: 80
Agility: 87
Dribble Accuracy: 81
Dribble Speed: 84
Short Pass Accuracy: 81
Short Pass Speed: 78
Long Pass Accuracy: 79
Long Pass Speed: 79
Shot Accuracy: 73
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique: 76
Free Kick Accuracy: 73
Curling: 82
Header: 67
Jump: 76
Technique: 83
Aggression: 80
Mentality: 79
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 82

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 3
Consistency: 6

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
S02 - Passer
S06 - Outside
S08 - Slide Tackle
S14 - Quick Turn

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
*Tactical Dribble
*Outside

I just have watch some few games, but this is my impression of him.
I would change the DA to 82, his ball control is great, about his technique no doubt he has a great first touch, I can easily see him with 85, like in the last game vs M. City, (I don't have watch the full game, I have change for the Barcelona one, I was hoping that barça game would be wonderful, but I chose the wrong game :( , Arsenal game was better.) He made a one-two with Narsi (or Cesc), He receive the ball being pressured by a City player, so he trapped the ball with his left foot directioning the ball away from the defender to his right foot and touch for Nasri (or Cesc) and receive more forward and returned the ball using a 1 touch pass, he made that with a extreme speed, perfection and with a beautiful class, the only problem that he don't do this constantly is one of his great qualities, his game vision, most of the times that he don't do a perfect trap is because he is looking for the best option to make the pass, so when he returns his attention for the 1 touch the ball is too close of him or he is being pressure by a defender, and like a said one of his best qualities his game vision, he knows what will be his best option to make the pass, he is a genius for 18 years old player, but then he lack pass accuracy to do what he mind wants, I have see this a lot of times, like he imagine a great vertical pass, so he try but he lacks accuracy, he can do this a lot of times he see a difficult pass, but many times he can't make because he is not that accurate yet or he send the ball too slow, IMO he can get TW 85~86.

Anders

Postby Malikos » 2011 Jan 06, 17:57

@up I fully agree ;)

Malikos

Postby Tavo » 2011 Jan 06, 22:48

Agree about the update too, and I think Anders' comment is spot on too .

Tavo

Postby pedala robinho » 2011 Jan 08, 01:16

Nice suggestions, Anders, though I'm not so safe on the values. Starting at DA. It wouldn't be a big problem, I could even agree with a figure like a 83 on DA, seeing Kagawa, Pjanic, Canales at 84.

His trapping of the ball, I haven't a concrete opinion on this, as I see Wilshere better than Canales, but still under than Coutinho (well-deserved 86 on this aspect on tama's stats). So, a 84-85 wouldn't be wrong IMO. On the other hand, I really rate deity opinion whein it comes to Premier League players, and he said Wilshere has a good but still inconsistent first touch. Maybe 84 would be fine.

I have no problems with his TW sitting at 84, 85 at most. I know he's really smart and an amazing team player. On the other hand, seeing Pjanic at 87, I can't see him so close to the same value. Would like too see the value that I'll be given to Nuri Sahin (I honestly think a 85-87 wouldn't be a bad shot), but I still don't think Wilshere is so close to this guys YET. Would go with the 84.

pedala robinho

Postby Fiddy » 2011 Jan 13, 17:22

agree with the new set aswell ;)

Fiddy

Postby Paddy » 2011 Jan 14, 00:19

I wouldn't, what most people seem to have missed is he is playing as a Deep Lying playmaker, perhaps deeper than Song, he's not an attacking midfielder and in no way deserves that value for attack.

Paddy

Postby Jez » 2011 Jan 14, 09:16

I keep looking out for this 'Wilshire playing like Pirlo' thing but I still can't see it. I'm not denying that he plays deep at times, but he doesn't just sit there, does he? :? He gets forward and is very much involved in attacking moves

"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
Jez

Postby Paddy » 2011 Jan 14, 09:43

I know, but in regards to the team he would be the deepest attacking player, I'd rather a higher teamwork to allow him to move up due to that rather than a higher aggression value and attack value, I think he's far more balanced in regards to ATT/DEF.

(I guess you can't see the Pirlo role in a similar way to the way I can't see Wilshire being that talented)

Paddy

Postby Jez » 2011 Jan 14, 10:48

Paddy wrote:(I guess you can't see the Pirlo role in a similar way to the way I can't see Wilshire being that talented)

:lol: I forgot about that little debate we had :)

"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
Jez

Postby BigStu » 2011 Jan 14, 11:28

I agree with paddy, I see him as a more offensive version of McEachran in regards to play style

BigStu

Postby pedala robinho » 2011 Jan 14, 14:39

Paddy, I don't know if you'll have the same elegance you had on Anderson thread, but I'll direct my question to you again...

What'd be your purposes? I honestly can't see his ATK so much under the actual value. At most, I would rate him on pair with Anderson, who, honestly, is dumb as hell when it comes to positioning himself. I wouldn't disagree with 73-74, though. Defence, would go with 58-60 at most, I honestly don't see him that close to Anderson.

About Team Work, i think you guys already know my opinion. Wouldn't argue with a 84, but more than this, for now, is madness, IMO.

And I'd add to these my propose to decrease his AGG, I already decreased a few point, but in-game he still is too close to the box. I'm personally thinking about putting him on pair with Fábregas, at 78.

pedala robinho

Postby Malikos » 2011 Jan 19, 11:08

so, are you going to do any update of his stats and positions? I think that he and Nasri are two high priority players which need update, and Fabregas really needs AMF to his positions

Malikos

Postby tomaster » 2011 Jan 19, 15:48

Yup I'm for update as well. Wilshere BB: 78 is another thing to rise Nasri BB, he is stronger for sure.

tomaster

Postby pedala robinho » 2011 Jan 19, 15:54

And Nasri's also taller and heavier.

Just to remember, we can't update anyone for now ;) .

pedala robinho

Postby tomaster » 2011 Jan 19, 15:58

I know he is taller and heavier but still he should be higher, that's my opinion.

tomaster

Postby lushoxfloow » 2011 Jan 19, 16:06

pedala robinho wrote:What'd be your purposes? I honestly can't see his ATK so much under the actual value. At most, I would rate him on pair with Anderson, who, honestly, is dumb as hell when it comes to positioning himself. I wouldn't disagree with 73-74, though. Defence, would go with 58-60 at most, I honestly don't see him that close to Anderson.

totally agree, this is logical because:
nasri = defense: 57
I do not see better than Wilshere

lushoxfloow

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal FC