Andrei Arshavin

Moderators: Helios, Mod's

Andrei Arshavin

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 21:54

Last edited by Re-arranged on 2009 Sep 19, 09:15, edited 4 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Andrei ARSHAVIN

Postby Paddy » 2011 Feb 22, 19:40

@bssm, I'd completely agree with you his control was sublime but this year he's often misplaced his touches and has been very sloppy, I'd even consider him a bit under Modric currently, with a lot of the stats I felt I had to be very conservative.

Paddy

Postby zinaldo1982 » 2011 Feb 28, 15:19

I think he has lost a step which is clearly playing on his mind but also he was never the fittest of players and now with him getting older he just doesn't have enough stamina to do the long bursting runs he used to do when he first arrive at arsenal but i think that 85 or 86 would be better for his speed as he doesn't lose much speed really and yes his dribbling speed is still good as he seems to still be quick enough to keep the ball at an amazing speed which i find quite strange.

zinaldo1982

Postby Jez » 2011 Mar 01, 14:59

I think it's more his first touch that has looked slightly off this year. I still personally rate his Dribble Accuracy as higher than Modric's

"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
Jez

Postby Sluts ride me » 2011 Mar 09, 14:18

Why is his ATT/DEF: S/OFF

Also he should have the WF position

“Sex is like math. Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and multiply”
Sluts ride me

Postby Sluts ride me » 2011 Mar 09, 21:34

Might I give a opinion on new stats.

Spoiler: show
Andrei ARSHAVIN

Club: Arsenal FC
Name: Andrei ARSHAVIN
Shirt Name: ARSHAVIN
Number: 23
Positions: SS*, AM, SM, WF
Nationality: Russian

Height: 172 cm
Weight: 72 kg

Injury Tolerance: A
Foot: R
Side: L

Attack: 83
Defence: 38
Balance: 83
Stamina: 88
Top Speed: 85
Acceleration: 87
Response: 80
Agility: 88
Dribble Accuracy: 94
Dribble Speed: 88
Short Pass Accuracy: 86
Short Pass Speed: 72
Long Pass Accuracy: 82
Long Pass Speed: 74
Shot Accuracy: 85
Shot Power: 80
Shot Technique: 85
Free Kick Accuracy: 74
Curling: 82
Header: 71
Jump: 78
Technique: 86
Aggression: 83
Mentality: 83
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 85

Condition/Fitness: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 8
Weak Foot Frequency: 8

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling
Tactical Dribble
Reaction
Passing
Outside

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P09 - Cut Back Pass
P14 - Dummy Runner
S01 - Marauding
S02 - Passer
S03 - 1-on-1 Finish
S06 - Outside Curve
S14 - Speed Merchant

MOTION STYLE:
Dribble Style: 2
Free Kick Style: 6

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: OFF

“Sex is like math. Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and multiply”
Sluts ride me

Postby Paddy » 2011 Mar 09, 21:43

How is that an opinion?

Paddy

Postby the sloth » 2011 Mar 09, 21:47

xxx

Last edited by the sloth on 2013 Oct 06, 18:52, edited 1 time in total.
the sloth

Postby Sluts ride me » 2011 Mar 09, 22:14

the sloth wrote:I'm pretty sure those are the stock Konami stats from PES2011, no?

Yeah, pretty accurate right.

Sluts ride me

Postby jurgens » 2011 Mar 09, 22:22

the immortal warrior/RONALDO/Sluts ride me, why do you even post here? Do you not understand we have our own standards? Our standards work within our standards. Konamis are fine within there own standards, but this board is for another standard. I'm not sure why you keep posting Konami sets. We all have access to them and they don't fit in with our ladders.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby lushoxfloow » 2011 Mar 10, 00:03

jurgens wrote:the immortal warrior/RONALDO/Sluts ride me, why do you even post here? Do you not understand we have our own standards? Our standards work within our standards. Konamis are fine within there own standards, but this board is for another standard. I'm not sure why you keep posting Konami sets. We all have access to them and they don't fit in with our ladders.

well said

lushoxfloow

Postby Kanouté » 2011 Mar 12, 17:37

jez wrote:I think it's more his first touch that has looked slightly off this year. I still personally rate his Dribble Accuracy as higher than Modric's

completely agree. his da was pretty accurate as it was before imo. also I don't get why SP and ST got decreased. he's still looking to have the same ability of smacking the shots cleanly that he had. SP is just underrated.

Kanouté

Postby Fuanzec » 2011 Mar 18, 00:49

hahaha Arshavin looks so funny in that photo

FC Barcelona, Man City, and Barcelona Sporting Club [ Ecuador ]

"I see the majority of you are white... Bien Blancos" lol.
Fuanzec

Postby Jez » 2011 Apr 07, 11:24

Quick question: Is he meant to have 1-1 Scoring or not? He has the Card, but not the Special Ability..

"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
Jez

Postby Roony Sweet » 2011 Jul 24, 04:43

Jez wrote:Quick question: Is he meant to have 1-1 Scoring or not? He has the Card, but not the Special Ability..

Imposed he has

rooney you are a legend
Roony Sweet

Postby Roony Sweet » 2011 Jul 24, 04:47

Arshavin is not very lucky you have decreased strength rushed to that ......

rooney you are a legend
Roony Sweet

Postby BigStu » 2011 Aug 20, 13:18

Should say its time for a major, downgrade and we should make a classic set for him 2 years ago

BigStu

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Aug 20, 13:22

Sad but true. His Balance needs to go up to a yellow value for sure. At least a 81 for me, he's so strong for such a tiny guy and he's got great balance too.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby Legend Ryan » 2011 Aug 22, 17:34

BigStu wrote:Should say its time for a major, downgrade and we should make a classic set for him 2 years ago

YEP YEP ;)

Legend Ryan

Postby Tom » 2011 Aug 23, 13:22

If an update to the current set is in order, then I have a few ideas I'd like to have considered.

Firstly, Stamina is definitely a key issue with the current set. Whether it is a matter of Arshavin consciously conserving his own energy or a low level of fitness (He himself has proclaimed that he lacks stamina, although he foolishly claims that his lack of it is due to his genetics) it is simply illogical to keep him at a current 83 for Stamina, he simply does not exhibit this standard. Curiously, Arshavin's energy levels seem to ebb and flow over the course of a match; looking tired at certain points then suddenly coming alive with a burst of energy, followed by a period of languish. I would suggest an 80/81 value, putting him as close to Guti as possible.

On a similar note, I would reduce his Response value. Too often does he appear lackadaisical to a loose ball within the box, despite possessing the reasonable level of speed that one would assume would lead to him reaching that ball with ease and the astute positioning that would enable him to reach it. Whether it is a lack of effort on his behalf or a lack of anticipation of the ball's movement is up for a debate, but what remains clear is that he is simply lacking the sharpness that the current value conveys. I believe a drop, similar to that in Stamina, is needed here, bringing him to an ~81 value.

Short Pass Accuracy & Team Work combination is another facet that certainly needs to be taken into consideration. Although Arshavin's assist tally would indicate one of the most proficient passers in the final third (17 in the last season, 11 in the Premier League alone), his passing in game would suggest otherwise. It is not necessarily that he lacks accuracy in his passes, per se, it's that his decision-making is wayward. Too often does Arshavin attempt a square ball around the opposition's box and, as Cruyff-ian philosophy states and Arshavin's example proves, this often leads to an opposing full-back or central defender intercepting the pass and leaving Arshavin and intended team-mate for dead and behind the tempo. As a result of this, we regularly see alarmingly low passing accuracy statistics from his matches (Generally achieving a success rate between 67-72%). The issue here is obviously to find out what values are needed for his SPA and Team Work to necessitate this. My belief is that Team Work is the attribute that needs to see a big reduction; it is largely the decision-making factor in this situation and there are most certainly other reasons to reduce it (Most clearly to a viewer the fact that Arshavin often seems out of sync with his team-mates movement). In this area, I'm under the impression that an 82 might be the value needed for Team Work. As for his SPA, only a slight 1-2 point reduction may be needed.

I also have concerns over his Attack value. Although, as previously mentioned, his positioning within the opposition box can be deadly, it is the influence that his Attack will have on his Dribble Accuracy that concerns me. As we all know, Arshavin's ball control can be mesmerising. He can keep the ball in scenarios where it is seemingly impossible, eluding the ball from the opposing defenders when he is outnumbered 3:1. However, there seems to be an increasing trend in Arshavin's dribbles that would indicate a lack of forethought on where he intends to take the ball. It is not as obvious in Arshavin's dribbles as it is in the dribbles of Walcott or, say, Wright-Phillips, it is an issue that is seemingly becoming more prevalent in his game. I have no suggested value for this, but I do believe that it needs to be scrutinised and discussed.

A reduction in his Shot Accuracy is far too obvious and so pertinent that it needs little discussion. The accuracy of his shots over the course of the last season simply does not merit him having a higher Shot Accuracy than Chamakh or a comparable one to Van Persie (although Van Persie needs a definite raise here, alas that is not relevant right now). A 77/78 kind of value would be my option here.

Similarly, a reduction in his Shot Technique should be discussed. Whilst Arshavin can certainly hit a ball sweetly at times, the frequency of him doing so seems to be getting less and less. Too often have we seen a bizarrely errant shot come from his feet within the box, dragging it high and too powerful or ridiculously wide (There was an interesting example of this against Liverpool on the weekend, in the second half IIRC). I'm not quite certain of a value here, but I feel like an 81 would work.

I also believe that an Agility reduction is needed. He is simply not showing the nimbleness that he has shown in the past, and there have been times where his turning circle has been surprisingly large for a player of his diminutive height and build. I would not say that he should sit so close to Nasri or Pastore, nor would I say that he is superior to Rosicky in this department (In fact, I would even argue that Rosicky is more nimble than Arshavin of late). In this area, I would suggest an 84.

I also believe that his Top Speed, Acceleration, and Dribble Speed needs to go down. I would reduce his Top Speed down an 82 value, his Acceleration to an 85 value (He doesn't quite appear to have that immediate burst off the mark like he used to), and a Dribble Speed dropped by 2 points at the minimum.

Tom

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Aug 23, 14:19

My goodness, what a post (learned a new word as well). And I thought some of my posts were long :lol:.
All I can say is that I agree with everything you've suggested and our values are freakishly similar.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

PreviousNext

Return to FC Zenit Saint Petersburg