Neymar

Moderators: brazilianpesfan, Korinov, Fixer, Mod's

Neymar

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Mar 19, 01:54

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

Last edited by ingus on 2014 Jan 04, 23:27, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: NEYMAR

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2010 Nov 21, 20:22

welimer1223 wrote:Using the outside of his foot: at 1:17

i know he can use it, but he already have all 11 cards ;) i wont remove any card to put outside.

welimer1223 wrote:I think his ST should be +3 or +4. Look at his goals grat part shooting in hard angles. also his goal on Santo André is appoited in the puskas trophy.

disagree, some players like Zé Eduardo (80) deserve better than him. maybe both are underrated but imo for now its well-rated, neymar normally dont need to shot from hard angles.

tamaguchi_japa

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2010 Dec 30, 12:26

http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player/Es ... UB,00.html

this video impressed me in 2 things:
1- he showed a decent accurate in FK, scored 3 from 5, which imo warrant him low greens in FKA.
2- he shotted an amazing outside foot with his "weak foot", so for me he deserve s06.

tamaguchi_japa

Postby YuriFerreira » 2010 Dec 31, 17:52

I agree fully with the tamaguchi_japa!
His Free Kick Accuracy could be increased.
;)

YuriFerreira

Postby pedala robinho » 2010 Dec 31, 18:01

And I disagree. As far as he did not showed anything about free kickes on a year, I would say he's well rated. What he does on training is not expressive on real games. I could also say that Ganso is able to do elasticos, and I'm sure he does it on training. But, he does it in-game? So, when he shows he can take free kickes well in a valid/official game, we can increase talk about this.

pedala robinho

Postby Luisao82 » 2011 Jan 01, 14:26

Pedala has got a point there.

If bullfighting is culture, then cannibalism is gastronomy.
Luisao82

Postby Anders » 2011 Jan 02, 21:33

Actually I have see Neymar scoring a FKA in a match but was a long time ago, I don't remember with was in "Copa São Paulo de futebol junior" or in the beginning of his professional career when Luxenburgo called him "File de Borboleta" :lol: , I can agree with Tama in increase his FKA to 75 but only with a decrease in Swerve to 78 or maybe less, I never see he doing something to deserve 80.
Another suggestion:
Attack: 32 ( I Know 2 points don't make any difference, but IMO he is not that bad in defence, I Know he don't like to mark this can be covered with a reduce in mentality, and his position in defence is not that bad, in National Team you can see this, he don't have the freedom that he has in Santos so he try to position himself when the team don't has the ball, I know that in National he has to put more effort to impress Mano and was only 2 games.)
BB: 74 (I only have see sometimes he stand in foot when a player pressure him, he dives all time that he is touched, with his weight and principally his AGG and DA (Yes DA helps a player when receiving a tackle) he will be better than Conca for example in game to resist a tackles.)
STA: 83 ( He don't help the defence and in the end of the games he is very tired, I don't see why he deserve more STA than Robinho or the same of Conca for example.)
AGI: 92 (I have my doubts about increase his AGI, but his turns of direction while running are extreme fast.)
Tenacity: 74~75 (He don't mark and when he is tired he play very bad, I don't see why he is in pair with Robinho.)
Form: 7 (Rare miss a game he wants’ to play all, and is an extreme "arroz de festa" has played almost all "peladas de fim de ano" :lol: .)
I agree to put S06 - Outside Curve, he uses a lot of times when doing a pass, the only problem is what Card has to be removed, I vote for Incisive Run, IMO we don't need to many P cards in a player to emulate his moments. Another Card that probably he deserve is the S14 Speed Merchant for PES2011.

Anders

Postby welimer1223 » 2011 Jan 21, 14:54

And... when are we going to update his cards??? (and, you know, everybody else's)

Teams: Santos, Barça, Milan.
Present-11: Messi, Neymar, C. Ronaldo; Xavi, Iniesta, Y. Touré; D. Alves, T. Silva, Piqué, Marcelo; Casillas.
Past-11: Pelé, Garrincha, Maradona; Zico, Di Stéfano, Matthäus; C. Alberto, Beckenbauer, Baresi, R. Carlos; Yashin.
welimer1223

Postby GoldenParadise » 2011 Jan 21, 16:55

A great goal by Neymar yesterday.

GoldenParadise

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2011 Jan 21, 17:22

@pedala, but in santos last year they had ganso and marquinhos, both are better than neymar in FKA. but i was not suggesting anything, i just say that he scored 3 for 5 and this "score" deserve at least green but only if he proved it in official games.

@Anders, why do u want his att going to 32? :lol:
DEF: maybe yes, but in selection players normally have more "raça" in first games. i prefer him at 30.
BB: i know he normally dive, but the point is that he is quite strong now, but -1 will not be a big difference, but if we lower his BB i'm against increasing AGI.
STA: i like to up stamina in players because in pes is really hard for a player with stamina 83 or less play more than 10 consecutive games, with this value, i could play 14 consecutive games with him in ML (without development).
Form: really agree.
for cards, i've putted s20 out, as this is really rare to do in pes.

btw, he is being quite impressive in sulamericano, 5 goals in 2 games. but in last game against colombia he was very bad (probably purple arrow), he can decide a game even in a bad day ;)

and i'm not suggesting but imo soon he'll have WFA: 8, he dont show any difference playing with right or left foot.

tamaguchi_japa

Postby renatomm » 2011 Jan 22, 01:51

i agree with your WFA comment, and i also believe that if he continues to play like that at the Paulistão and Libertadores he should get a raise in DA,
he was simply amazing in the first sulamericano match

renatomm

Postby Anders » 2011 Jan 26, 23:35

tamaguchi_japa wrote:@Anders, why do u want his att going to 32? :lol:
DEF: maybe yes, but in selection players normally have more "raça" in first games. i prefer him at 30.

:lol: I have type wrong good that u have understood that.

tamaguchi_japa wrote:BB: i know he normally dive, but the point is that he is quite strong now, but -1 will not be a big difference, but if we lower his BB i'm against increasing AGI.
STA: i like to up stamina in players because in pes is really hard for a player with stamina 83 or less play more than 10 consecutive games, with this value, i could play 14 consecutive games with him in ML (without development).
Form: really agree.

Well with the increase in his Form I think you can play more than 10 consecutive matches using 83 in stamina, I don't get your point in BB and AGI can you explain please, I don't understand what the problem of an increase in AGI is if he receives a decrease in BB.

tamaguchi_japa wrote:btw, he is being quite impressive in sulamericano, 5 goals in 2 games. but in last game against colombia he was very bad (probably purple arrow), he can decide a game even in a bad day ;)

and i'm not suggesting but imo soon he'll have WFA: 8, he dont show any difference playing with right or left foot.

He can decide a game because he is a much high level than u20 players, (he is in a different level even for professional players) but I'm thinking about his shooting abilities, like how many goals he score in the last season (lows 4x, like he beat the record of Serginho Chulapa of most goals scored in a season for Santos since Pele times.) I know that the numbers of goal is not a reason to increase the shooting abilities of a player (Like in that goal vs Naviraeinsse, he dribbled the whole team and the keeper and just roll the ball to the goal, why you SA to do this :lol: .) but analyzing some of his goals like that one vs Colombia even in a bad day, he dribbled the defender and in a tight angle without space using his weak foot, he fired a rocket in the angle. I don't know the values to suggest in his SA, SP and ST but IMO they need to increase.

Anders

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2011 Jan 28, 13:27

talking about shot, i have him with 79/82/82.

SA: i see him pretty well rated at 79, with this value he is -1 than Pedrito. with imo they have close shooting stats. but pedrito for playing in La Liga deserve high numbers than neymar.
SP: +1 than robinho.
ST: -1 than robinho.

tamaguchi_japa

Postby Odi1981 » 2011 Jan 28, 13:38

He is already much better than Robinho with a much smaller age! Robinho is a player ... I think decadent Neymar should have a comparison with another player. Also insist on arguing WFA= 8 :x

Odi1981

Postby welimer1223 » 2011 Feb 01, 16:25

he scored a FK in Sub-20 :D now can we incree his FKA???

Teams: Santos, Barça, Milan.
Present-11: Messi, Neymar, C. Ronaldo; Xavi, Iniesta, Y. Touré; D. Alves, T. Silva, Piqué, Marcelo; Casillas.
Past-11: Pelé, Garrincha, Maradona; Zico, Di Stéfano, Matthäus; C. Alberto, Beckenbauer, Baresi, R. Carlos; Yashin.
welimer1223

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2011 Feb 01, 16:31

imo no, he scored but it was not a great fk (well placed), it was more gk mistake. with current 74 he can do it.

tamaguchi_japa

Postby Anders » 2011 Feb 02, 14:30

ABout his Shotting I agree with SA and SP, but I disagree with ST he is not better than Zé Eduardo, I can agree with ST 80~81.
The free kick like tama said was not well placed and I don't understand why he has 80 in SW.

Anders

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2011 Feb 02, 15:18

as we already talked, suggestions are:

BB: 74
STA: 83
AGI: 92
SA: 79
SP: 82
ST: 81
CUR: 78
TEN: 75
Form: 7
add S06 - Outside

btw, i think him and zé could be same level.
and i would like to suggest TW: 71-72 and WFA: 8. what u guys think about?

tamaguchi_japa

Postby squallzinn » 2011 Feb 02, 16:53

I disagree WFA 8, SP 82. The others I agree.

squallzinn

Postby Basilio » 2011 Feb 02, 17:30

he is the future fifa world player, just give him a few years and you will see

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2011 Feb 02, 18:07

why u disagree squall?

tamaguchi_japa

PreviousNext

Return to FC Barcelona