Víctor Valdés

Moderator: Mod's

Víctor Valdés

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 11:01

CLASSIC SET(S): 2009-2010 & 2004-2006

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Apr 06, 11:13, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Víctor VALDÉS

Postby BigStu » 2009 Dec 02, 21:48

great, but slight coding problem
Balance: 87/color]
Stamina: 69
Top Speed: [color=green]76

BTW, if your going to lock players in the EPL because of stupid suggestions we wil sooner or later end up with every player that anyone cares about locked

BigStu

Postby Tom » 2009 Dec 02, 21:52

Sorted the coding issues.

And if they cared about the player, they'd make sensible suggestions or at least make suggestions instead of going "This is player is fucking overrated/underrated". I've said to many people that I'm prepared to lock the entire Arsenal section if people don't buck their ideas up, and I'm prepared to do the same elsewhere.

Tom

Postby total007 » 2009 Dec 09, 22:09

guys i am not expert but in my opinion valdes doesn't deserve this stats i see that he makes a very very silly mistakes and he repeat it more & more he doesn't handle balls well in my opinion he is still the weakest point in BARCA team.

Egypt ,Al Ahly .
total007

Postby Markulur » 2009 Dec 09, 22:37

total007 wrote:guys i am not expert but in my opinion valdes doesn't deserve this stats i see that he makes a very very silly mistakes and he repeat it more & more he doesn't handle balls well in my opinion he is still the weakest point in BARCA team.

Don't waste your time writting it... this is useless... Always saying it after a mistake... I locked this thread.

Editing La Liga...
Markulur

Postby Xyder » 2010 Apr 18, 12:13

It's pretty obvious that nowadays, Valdés isn't the same keeper that was 3 seasons ago, he has improved in some many aspects, like is feet touch, short and long pass and is doing some amazing saves when the Barça's defense is surpassed. I reopen the thread to let you leave your impressions about him.
Personally I feel that him has gained so much confidence, uses more his feet to be sometimes an important key to don't loose the ball posession when the defence is under preassure and need to pass the ball to Valdés.
I would keep an eye on him to make precise suggerences, but like always I want to hear your thoughts and suggestions ;)

Xyder

Postby zguc » 2010 Apr 18, 12:46

Maybe we should increase agility? Not too big for a goalie seems to me of his greatness that agility is low.
AGE 28

El orgullo y desafío.
zguc

Postby azdod » 2010 Apr 18, 15:18

HIS defence actually is very very good ! his placing is perfect ! maybe we should increase his defence to 90 !

azdod

Postby zguc » 2010 Apr 18, 16:29

I'm not sure it deserves DEF 90, I think we should increase the RES at 95, and his agility maybe 85

El orgullo y desafío.
zguc

Postby Xyder » 2010 Apr 18, 16:43

zguc wrote:Maybe we should increase agility? Not too big for a goalie seems to me of his greatness that agility is low.
AGE 28

azdod wrote:HIS defence actually is very very good ! his placing is perfect ! maybe we should increase his defence to 90 !

zguc wrote:I'm not sure it deserves DEF 90, I think we should increase the RES at 95, and his agility maybe 85

Don't forget to argue your suggestions, please, not only suggest values ;)

Xyder

Postby zguc » 2010 Apr 18, 16:47

OK, just look this save againts Espanyol last night, on 00:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpKYrhqnniA

Agility 82
Carlos KAMENI (186cm), DIEGO ALVES (188cm), Jerzy DUDEK (188cm) Víctor VALDÉS (183cm)

Agility 81
Pepe REINA (188cm), Jussi JÄÄSKELÄINEN (191cm), Heurelho GOMES (191cm), Chris KIRKLAND (191cm), David JAMES (194cm)

Agility 82
Jùlio Sérgio BERTAGNOLI (187cm), Sebastien FREY (189cm)

As we can see they are all much higher than Valdes and have the same agility, I think that with his height Valdes should also have more agility

El orgullo y desafío.
zguc

Postby darklm » 2010 Apr 19, 22:18

He is one of the best keepers (if not the best) with the ball on the feet, he makes good pass, in short and long (specially at the first touch, something important with the keepers) furthermore controls the ball with security when the defence combine with him.

True is that him isn't so gifted in terms of technique, his dribbling accuracy is higher than the other keepers, for these maybe his Tech, DA, DS could be a little higher than the actual standards furthermore his ability in passing needs a little raise (SPA, SPS, LPA and LPS).

I can't go with concrete values, but definetively needs a raise in every those aspects that I said.

darklm

Postby zguc » 2010 Apr 19, 22:29

Certainly it should be updated, perhaps it was too early but certainly deserves better ratings.
Should wait Xyder opinion...

El orgullo y desafío.
zguc

Postby JuLiTo » 2010 Apr 19, 23:09

Update for Vìctor Valdés.

Defence: 90
Response: 95
GK Skills: 90

Stamina: 70
TS: 77
ACC: 78
Agility: 83

DA: 64
DS: 65
SPA: 65
SPS: 68
LPA: 66
LPS: 70
Shot Power: 88
Technique: 60

Mentality: 81
Team Work: 80

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 8
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 4
Consistency: 7

In this new update several aspects are improved that undoubtedly the ha gone improving in these two years behind up to making him the big goalkeeper who is today.

His defense has improved undoubtedly, his laying has improved significantly in these two years behind, his big laying does to him that it comes to balls very difficult to come, his good defense also is necessary to help the team, he is equalled by Pepe Reina and Given (90).

The answer is another factor in which it has improved Valdes, his this big answer in the numbers of Julio Cesar (95), his answer in the danger moves and in push back it is very good.

The agility is another factor in which it has improved significantly Valdes, in my this opinion in numbers of Akinfeev and Lobont (83), the big agility that it demonstrates in the corners at the time of jumping or in the actions of danger, his dives and his agility in one against one have improved in a notable way these last two years.

His team work also has improved in these two periods that it takes playing at a big level, his good understanding with the defense at the time of combining and of being able to spend the ball to the best player posicionado make him be in the numbers of Aranzubia (81), although in my opinion 80 is a correct value for bearing in mind his numbers in defense (90).

What more it is necessary to emphasize from Víctor Valdés is his good handling of the ball with the feet, in these two periods even at present it has improved in an exaggerated way, for me it belongs to the best goalkeeper at present in the world that better ball touch has, the times that the team counts with to vent the game are great, his ball control they do his good dodge speed to him to be one more defender, at the time of extracting the ball it is a tremendous support for his partners because that they take the pressure from themselves thanks to his big ball handling they entrust the hace very much in, another big quality is his good short apse and of long distance, his pass is precise and rapid, in other periods it was insecure and unstable in this aspect, now his passes are sure, rapid and with effect if it is necessary, in my opinion at present he is the best goalkeeper of the world in the handling of the ball.

JuLiTo

Postby jajkonik » 2010 Apr 19, 23:24

Iker Casillas
Keeper Skills: 93

the gap is too big between them on PSD now, Iker is not anymore as good as he was 2-3 seasons ago and Valdes has improved alot. There is no major difference in KS now, they are pretty equal, maybe 1 point difference. Valdes in not anymore a kepper who relies only on his great response, he is very confident, he catch most of the balls, i can see progress even in catching the upper balls which both keepers had problems in the past. He rarely makes a serious mistake, actually I can't even recall 1 this season. You can't say that about Iker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYnjgYKuLoY

jajkonik

Postby ThaReaper01 » 2010 Apr 20, 01:51

jajkonik wrote:Iker Casillas
Keeper Skills: 93

the gap is too big between them on PSD now, Iker is not anymore as good as he was 2-3 seasons ago and Valdes has improved alot. There is no major difference in KS now, they are pretty equal, maybe 1 point difference. Valdes in not anymore a kepper who relies only on his great response, he is very confident, he catch most of the balls, i can see progress even in catching the upper balls which both keepers had problems in the past. He rarely makes a serious mistake, actually I can't even recall 1 this season. You can't say that about Iker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYnjgYKuLoY

Let me ask you and the other guy a question. Do you think Iker has made more mistakes due to him having to work more than Valdes based on the defense in-front of the two keepers? If you are going to tell me that Pepe-Albiol is as good as Pique-Puyol, I'm going to have to ask you to step outside.

ThaReaper01

Postby jajkonik » 2010 Apr 20, 09:47

I would never say that. Besides why are you talking only about those 2 players? Not only those 2 are responsible for defence. And Pepe is injured so he didn't play with Albiol much. And what about tactics and formation? Aaahh... but I want to talk about something else.

Iker said something like he has the best defence formation since his debut at Real. He has to work less. And paradoxically he made more mistakes. Thats because it's hard for a keeper to be concentrated for a 90 minutes when he had to intervene so rarely. It was always unfair for me that many people are not taking into consideration this difference when comparing those two keepers. VV had a matches when he did nothing for about 20 minutes (high ball possesion) and then suddenly rival is attacking. It's really hard to maintain concentration, VV improved greatly in this aspect.

paradas(stops) match 33 (full season)
2009/2010 IC 202( ) VV 154( )
2008/2009 IC 230(266) VV 136(144)
2007/2008 IC 267(292) VV 189(204)
2006/2007 IC 249(275) VV 194(221)
source: Marca

So this season the difference is not so big and Iker has made much more mistekes. But thats only statistics, won't show you full truth. Iker showed this season his great response, jump but not that godly KS. On the other hand Valdes has improved in KS this season (and for me he was better last season than this stats would suggest) he catch the tough balls and easy ones (not so easy if you lack of concentration). You can notice that he is always trying to catch the upper balls, he rarely punch them.

Sorry for all mistakes, hope it's understandable.

jajkonik

Postby zguc » 2010 Apr 20, 11:09

I think it is V. Valdes this season the most advanced in setting up. It is very fast on every ball and feels great game and the opposing players. The fact is that Barca has a great defense this season and Valdes, maybe not a lot of work on the goal, but each of his defense on the bandwidth up for emergency preparedness and responses and, above all, safely. I would not have given more accurate ratings for individual aspects of the game but I think it would be to increase the DEF and AGI and maybe ACC.

El orgullo y desafío.
zguc

Postby Paddy » 2010 Apr 20, 13:43

You know, I don't think there's that much of a difference in quality between the 2 sets of defensive partnerships of Pepe-Albiol and Puyol-Pique. I know its stupid to look at things in hindsight, but Real Madrid would've been so much more of a formidable side with Pepe at the back, not to say Garay hasn't been class in his place but Pepe is just a class above him.

Paddy

Postby 39KubA » 2010 Apr 20, 13:47

Defence-89-90. He impressed a lot having a clean sheet in many matches and great saves and neing concentrate in 90 minutes which is hard when u have Pique and Puyol as a defenders.
Response-definetely not 94. Of course it's great value but not for Valdes. He's one of the best keepers with response and he deserves to 95 for sure and IMO for 96but for many people which are opponents of his skills it'd be too high. I read an interview with Casillas and he was talking about the best Gk in the world . He choose Buffon but said that the best response has Valdes and if he can he'd like to have that skill. Response must go up in my POV 2 points, because 95 is absolutely minimum for him, of course if u want to make the game as realistic as it could be.
GK skills-86>>87Not as high as VdS but the same as Pepe Reina and Palop. I'd be fair, they play on the similar level. 86 have(in La Liga): Cesar Sanchez, Ricardo.... :shock: eeee. I'd give him more but he can't be above VdS or Frey, I don't understand why there's such a big difference beetwen Casillas/Buffon and the rest. Sorry about this comparison but looking at this and the last season: Is Valdes worst than Casillas on about 7 points? Yeah, I know:"If Real hadn't got Casillas, they'd lost 100 goals..." :roll: :lol:
WFA 5 and short passing stats as u said also need an update but I don't know the Gks standards so I don't suggest.
Agility-I think that he's as agile as Palop(they're almost same high)84
Jump-1 point up(=89) to make his as good as Kameni who is 3 cm higher and generally stronger and better built than Valdes.
I think that my suggestions aren't crazy numbers, they're only 1 or 2 point different. I know that those stats are important for GKs but Valdes prove he's one of the best keepers. Barca lost not much goals and don't say that's because od great defensive, luckiness or small numbers of his parades. It's stupid. Try to understand that he's not the same Valdes than 4-5 years ago but nowadays he's one of the best.

39KubA

Postby ThaReaper01 » 2010 Apr 21, 01:41

Was I the only one who saw him parry that weak ass Eto'o left footer?

Response should be no higher than Seba's. I think Seba's a better keeper than Valdes, but looking at Valdes current stats, the only thing that should be increased is defense. By 1.

ThaReaper01

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Affiliated