Éric Abidal

Moderators: bitz, stavrello7, Mod's

Éric Abidal

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:58

Last edited by Markulur on 2009 Aug 14, 00:45, edited 3 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Éric ABIDAL

Postby CDDRodrigo » 2010 Oct 24, 14:26

Yes, nice one.

CDDRodrigo

Postby Gekko64 » 2010 Oct 24, 15:18

great analysis, I agree. I think we should also consider consistency 7, he used to be a very consistent player. do you people think he still deserves that value or is his consistency closer to 6 nowadays?

Gekko64

Postby Kanouté » 2010 Oct 24, 15:49

good analysis, I agree. :mrgreen:

Kanouté

Postby seilaja17 » 2010 Oct 24, 16:04

Also agree.

seilaja17

Postby Xyder » 2010 Oct 24, 16:29

Updated with nonobus suggestions, further I add age 31 and consistency 7. Give to nonobus the thread (as long Mark isn't so active as nonobus is)

Xyder

Postby zinaldo1982 » 2010 Nov 01, 21:54

People on here make me laugh,this abidal would was struggling to keep up with c.ronaldo when he had the ball at his feet and he is given 90 top speed come on let's be serious the guy has some speed but he is just quick enough at the level of anelka,he isn't that quick to me,i would put him at 87 acceleration and 85 top speed the amount of time jesus navas has made him look stupid and also robben completely tore him a new one while he was at real madrid.

zinaldo1982

Postby Xyder » 2010 Nov 01, 22:25

zinaldo1982 wrote:People on here make me laugh,this abidal would was struggling to keep up with c.ronaldo when he had the ball at his feet and he is given 90 top speed come on let's be serious the guy has some speed but he is just quick enough at the level of anelka,he isn't that quick to me,i would put him at 87 acceleration and 85 top speed the amount of time jesus navas has made him look stupid and also robben completely tore him a new one while he was at real madrid.

This is why him has better TS than ACC, not like you suggest. He can catch without any problems any player in long runnings, this why he is the most defensive player in FC Barcelona corners, 'cause him track back with more speed than Alves, Puyol or Piqué, but in short distances his average Response and his not so high ACC, could made of him a player easy to surpass to players like Navas or Robben.

Xyder

Postby Mwakka » 2010 Nov 02, 03:26

zinaldo1982 wrote:People on here make me laugh,this abidal would was struggling to keep up with c.ronaldo when he had the ball at his feet and he is given 90 top speed come on let's be serious the guy has some speed but he is just quick enough at the level of anelka,he isn't that quick to me,i would put him at 87 acceleration and 85 top speed the amount of time jesus navas has made him look stupid and also robben completely tore him a new one while he was at real madrid.

Oh boy, Madrid fanboys coming over to bitch on Barca forums. First you bash on Villa and Messi, now Abidal? Might as well suggest 85 SPA for Xavi while you're at it. Don't forget about 70 KS for Valdes.

Mwakka

Postby as_10 » 2010 Nov 02, 22:54

Mwakka wrote:Don't forget about 70 KS for Valdes.

Always trying to overrate him, huh? :evil:

Now seriously, just look at Villa's thread, this guy's really funny. :lol:

I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
as_10

Postby Yasser-Al_qahtani » 2010 Nov 04, 11:05

Top Speed: 90 !!!!!!!!!

Yasser-Al_qahtani

Postby Xyder » 2010 Nov 04, 12:12

Yasser-Al_qahtani wrote:Top Speed: 90 !!!!!!!!!

What's the problem on that?

Xyder

Postby Kanouté » 2010 Nov 04, 17:41

xyder is it the only possible thing to catch your attention to be a fanboy screaming or a mod calling? he's just a dumb fanboy and you're taking even him seriously. also in CR thread, I always bumped for 83 BB but you did it your way and I see that 'what' has happened today. This just hurt me.

Kanouté

Postby Xyder » 2010 Nov 04, 21:44

Das ist das! wrote:xyder is it the only possible thing to catch your attention to be a fanboy screaming or a mod calling? he's just a dumb fanboy and you're taking even him seriously. also in CR thread, I always bumped for 83 BB but you did it your way and I see that 'what' has happened today. This just hurt me.

I know it, but I want to see his thoughts/opinions to say something like that, to make him think about his words and why he says something obviously contradictory.

You know that you aren't on CR credits only for some posts on CR threads. You have to understand that follow CR's thread for a mod it's a really hard work, BB 83 was suggested so long ago by you, but zuo's post wasn't the only reason to update him. You know your effort to have a perfect set for CR is really helpful for all the mods and this isn't the first time that I tell you, but I won't be tired to repeat this the necessary times.

Xyder

Postby Dabo » 2010 Nov 11, 00:13

Honestly, I prefer the previous set.
Abidal is the fastest player in terms of TS at Barça. Faster than Messi who has 88 in this page (overrated), or Jeffren, who has 91 (completely overrated).
Incredibily, he hasn't lost speed with his 31 years. He is even faster than years before in his Barça period.
But 90 in TS is too much. In the previous set he had 88. This value reflect better his real TS. 89 would be the max value.
He isn't fast to react, and the current value don't reflect his lack in this aspect. He don't deserve yellow numbers in response.
And he isn't so agile. 83 is far from the number that he deserves. He don't turn his body so easyly, and he dont show moves so agile.
81 is the max value for Abidal in agility.
I think he can jump higher than 84. In the previous set he had 86. He has better leap than Piqué (84). In my opinion, Abidal deserves 85-86.

TS: 88-89 (In my opinion, he should be 2 points over Messi who in my OF has 86-87)
RESP: 78-79
AGI: 80-81
JUMP: 85-86

Dabo

Postby Mr. Evans » 2010 Nov 11, 20:26

Dabo wrote:Honestly, I prefer the previous set.
Abidal is the fastest player in terms of TS at Barça. Faster than Messi who has 88 in this page (overrated), or Jeffren, who has 91 (completely overrated).
Incredibily, he hasn't lost speed with his 31 years. He is even faster than years before in his Barça period.
But 90 in TS is too much. In the previous set he had 88. This value reflect better his real TS. 89 would be the max value.
He isn't fast to react, and the current value don't reflect his lack in this aspect. He don't deserve yellow numbers in response.
And he isn't so agile. 83 is far from the number that he deserves. He don't turn his body so easyly, and he dont show moves so agile.
I think he can jump higher than 84. In the previous set he had 86. He has better leap than Piqué (84). In my opinion, Abidal deserves 85-86.

TS: 88-89 (In my opinion, he should be 2 points over Messi who in my OF has 86-87)

Agree with you about his TS (and about Messi's and Jeffren's TS being overrated), don't why it got increased all of a sudden. Sadly stats get increased in an instant but decreases always take ages. He's fast but he isn't that fast. His previous 88 value was more than enough.
His ACC should come down too as it takes him a while to hit that top speed. I think 84 would be a good value for his ACC.

And I agree with your AGI suggestion, i would go for 81.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby Xyder » 2010 Nov 20, 16:39

Agree on those values except RES, 'cause he has improved a bit, his poor defence and his robotical movements (driven by his poor AGI) don't let him move better, but his reading of opponents moves is better for sure. Specially you can notive this when he plays on the side.

Xyder

Postby nonobus » 2010 Nov 20, 17:05

He was before coming to Barça at TS:88 - ACC:86, you said he's faster nowadays than before, yet you still see him at 88 ?! You cleraly didn't follow enough Abidal before his Barça's days. He was faster than nowadays. As for his response i have already explained it, it becomes a bit tiring to repeat the same thing each time.
About his jump, when do you see Abidal jumping that high ?

nonobus

Postby as_10 » 2010 Nov 20, 18:13

What should come down a pint or a couple IMO is his ACC. He's terribly fast when heating top gear, but he lasts so long to built up the necessary speed. That's why in tight spaces he rarely beats players(combined with average DA), but when he approaches the end line coming from behind he's unstoppable with his speed and power combined.

I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
as_10

Postby Dabo » 2010 Nov 21, 10:29

nonobus wrote:

He was before coming to Barça at TS:88 - ACC:86, you said he's faster nowadays than before, yet you still see him at 88 ?! You cleraly didn't follow enough Abidal before his Barça's days. He was faster than nowadays. As for his response i have already explained it, it becomes a bit tiring to repeat the same thing each time.
About his jump, when do you see Abidal jumping that high ?

You have admited that you didn't enough follow Abidal on the last season...
And I have to say that the year before was the best year of Abidal in Barcelona.
Sorry man, but you don't understand my words. I have said that Abidal is faster now than in his firsts years IN BARCELONA, not BEFORE he was coming to the spanish league.
For response. I have read your previous post and I don't agree with you. Maxwell is faster in his reactions than Abidal.
And about his jump, he clearly jumps higher than Piqué who has 84.

Dabo

Postby rgm91 » 2010 Dec 26, 19:33

I think his attack should be something like 64-65 and then I'm being generous, he has never scored a single goal in his intire career. It would resemble him better in pes if he'd get some points decreased from attack.
Though I'm not sure if attack only means positioning in the box ?

rgm91

PreviousNext

Return to Olympiacos FC