Pedro Rodríguez

Moderators: Korinov, brazilianpesfan, Fixer, Mod's

Pedro Rodríguez

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:58

EXPLANATIONS (outdated):
Spoiler: show
ATT & AGG:
Pedro has a quite good positional sense, knows well where/when/how to stand/run/dribble/shot. One point ATT above Bojan & Mata. In addition,he deadly rushes toward to the goal waiting for his chance to score. One point AGG above Mata,one below Agüero and the same as Di Mara or Perotti.

DEF& MENT:
Guardiola assigns him some defensive duties, and he does them perfectly. When defends, Pedro sticks to the oponent forcing him to lose the ball. I remember how he pissed off Eto'o in the CL semi-final. Moreover, he ends to drops back to help the backline and get the ball back. Two points above Messi in Defence and the same as him in MENT.

ACC & DS:
It's one of his best qualities as a striker. He makes nice bursts that enables him to proceeds on the ball and breaks the offside traps,one point below Higuain. Furthermore,he doesn't lose much speed when dribbles.

Shooting:
First of all we're talking about a young striker who scored 23 goals last seasons. One of Pedro's brands is his strong, long-distant shots that keepers can't predict or reach. The same thing inside the box, he places his shots with a quite good accuracy. I'd say one point SA higher than Bojan.
He "usually" puts his shots calmly, and doesn't lose much of his precision under pressure. I don't think Pato is superior to him in ST.

DA & TEC-*tactical dribbling:
Pedro has a great control on the ball keeping it glowed to his feet. One point below the likes of Simao, Guardado, Rossi & Villa. Or maybe on par with them? needs more discussion.
Beside that, his first touches and trapping are world-class. He directs the ball quite well from one touch and performs magical volleys in an amazing manner. Could be on the same level as Reyes or Navas.
I added *tactical dribbling because he not only escapes from his markers using his speed, but he likes to face defenders, using his pure skills to mock them & keep possession.

CLASSIC SET(S): 2009-2011

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Oct 23, 09:22, edited 15 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: PEDRO Rodríguez

Postby Xyder » 2011 Mar 26, 16:03

Too much suggestions for me, but if you ask to me and watching your last posts I'll go for:

ATT 83
STA 86
TS 87
ACC 88
RES 83
AGI 90
SA 83
SP 84 (I wouldn't drop his shot power, he's able to kick it hard)
MEN 85

Remove:
*Lines / P13 - Goal Poacher
S19 - Scissor Skills
Add:
*Reaction / S01 - Marauding
P05 - Mazing Run (he faces the defenders and surpasses them with quality, but he also uses his pure speed to surpass some of them, so don't agree with removing Darting Run card)
S15 - Body feint skills

Also not sure of giving him 1 vs 1, could it be, but his increase on SA would help him, in the last times he's better than Villa facing the keeper; this make me doubt.

Xyder

Postby JIN726 » 2011 Mar 26, 16:56

Xyder wrote:Too much suggestions for me, but if you ask to me and watching your last posts I'll go for:

ATT 83
STA 86
TS 87
ACC 88
RES 83
AGI 90
SA 83
MEN 85

Remove:
*Lines / P13 - Goal Poacher
S19 - Scissor Skills
Add:
*Reaction / S01 - Marauding
P05 - Mazing Run (he faces the defenders and surpasses them with quality, but he also uses his pure speed to surpass some of them, so don't agree with removing Darting Run card)
S15 - Body feint skills

Also not sure of giving him 1 vs 1, could it be, but his increase on SA would help him, in the last times he's better than Villa facing the keeper; this make me doubt.

ATT 83(Agree)
STA 86(A bit high .84-85 IMO)
TS 87(Agree)
ACC 88(Agree)
RES 83(Agree)
AGI 90(88 is fine IMO,I think Muniain is a bit nimble than him)
SA 83(Agree)
SP 84 (I wouldn't drop his shot power, he's able to kick it hard)(Agree.I think his shot is harder than Messi)
MEN 85(Too high.About 83 is max IMO,the same level with Villa)

And I am sure he deserve 1 vs 1,when faces the goalkeeper,he's very calm.

Other suggestions:

Tec 85(Is his tec that good?I doubt it.I don't think his tec is better than Villa.)
Remove CF and SMF. I really can't understand why give him that position.He never play as it.

JIN726

Postby Akron » 2011 Mar 27, 02:23

This has to be time ago.

Akron

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Mar 28, 11:34

Spoiler: show
Too much suggestions for me, but if you ask to me and watching your last posts I'll go for:

ATT 83
STA 86
TS 87
ACC 88
RES 83
AGI 90
SA 83
MEN 85

Disagree with lowering his ACC and I also think STA 86 might be a bit too much. I think a 85 is enough, on par with players like Nani and to not create too big of a gap between him and Di Maria. 85 Ment is also a bit too much for me but the problem is Villa's Ment (83). If Villa's a 83 then Pedro's Ment is easily a 85 but it's Villa that's overrated, he should sit on a lower value than Messi currently has. Anyway, a 84 is enough for Pedro.

And disagree with AGI 90. That's too much, he's already so tiny and light. A 89 is more than enough.

And what about a raise in DS? He loses very little speed on the ball and I think he feels good with a 89. And there should definitely be at least a two point gap between him and Villa.

Xyder wrote:Also not sure of giving him 1 vs 1, could it be, but his increase on SA would help him, in the last times he's better than Villa facing the keeper; this make me doubt.

He deserves 1 on 1 finish, no doubt. He's icecold when facing the goalkeeper.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby Fixer » 2011 Mar 28, 11:43

I agree with Mr.Evans 90 Is too much for agility and unnecesary, but I do not agree Villa's that overrated on ment. He's always been, since I saw him on Segunda for Sporting, a hell of a hardworker and mature player, rarely ever gave up and Imo It's key on his success.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby JMVP » 2011 Mar 28, 11:50

ATT 83 - could be even higher imo, i was thinking 84 like Saviola.
STA 86 - disagree
RES 83 - agree
AGI 90 - disagree
SA 83 - agree
SP 84 (I wouldn't drop his shot power, he's able to kick it hard) - mmn... not sure. He can kick them hard but he doesn't kick them hard regularly. And he has middle shooting, which feels a bit odd. One of them should change, remove middle shooting or decrease SP.
MEN 85 - disagree, at least for now.

Remove P04 - Darting Run, P13 - Goal Poacher and S14 - Speed Merchant, agree with adding 1-1 finisher.

JMVP

Postby Fixer » 2011 Mar 28, 12:05

I'd rather go for 84 too as for attack.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Phil » 2011 Mar 28, 15:46

Stamina at the very least should be 85, the guy is constantly running and I see no problem with him being on 86 tbh as he's a very good athlete, better than the likes of Messi, Robben (probably overrated), Krasic imo and can last a full 90 minutes better than these despite playing at a much higher intensity. I actually think 85 for mentality is quite representative of how hard working a player Pedro has been for the past 2 seasons too, he's more hardworking than Iniesta (86 mentality, although overrated) and his pressing is quality. Not a great example but this video kinda shows the sort of pressure Pedro regularly puts on defenders, the guy works his ass off:

http://vodpod.com/watch/5326037-pedro-work-rate-v-real-betis

What about 86 technique too ? I don't see his touch being that refined, the ball can bobble away from him on his 1st touch although it's not that noticeable at times because of his speed.

Phil

Postby bssm » 2011 Mar 31, 23:05

Yes absolutely deserves 1v1 finish, he is better then Villa 1v1 and up there with Messi.

I think his speed is already rated perfectly his acceleration is fantastic and well worthy of 89, but for TS i wouldn't rate him 2 points over Villa(85) or any faster then Dani Alves(86).

In regards to Technique he is rated fine he traps the ball really well, i don't think he is any better then David Villa but he is underated imo they are both as good as Nasri(88) or at least no more then a point off.

bssm

Postby Fixer » 2011 Mar 31, 23:39

This is a bit head-mixing. I'll check out the suggestions tomorrow and make a list with numbers. Now I'm too sleepy.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2011 Apr 12, 10:26

I have updating him. Lasts Technique as I haven't seen a proper solution to It, being there people that want It higher and people who want to lower It ( I include myself ).

Also why not give him *Scoring? People like Cahill have It.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby tasmin » 2011 Apr 12, 10:36

i guess this editor is annoying and really fixer this is hard job :) !

i think we should give him 1-1 finish card and what do you think about speed merchant ? should remove it ?

vamos arriba la celeste !
tasmin

Postby Fixer » 2011 Apr 12, 10:37

Yeah editor again :( won't let me related to ability cards even tough It marks them both. But I forgot to remove S14

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby fastre » 2011 Apr 12, 11:07

Foot L??

Why did you give him that Fixer?? I know sometimes it's difficult to say wheter his stronger foor is his right or left but I have read and heard by himself (Pedro) that he's right-footed... but I can't provide a source though... :oops: But I'm pretty sure abour this ;)

fastre

Postby Fixer » 2011 Apr 12, 11:14

It took me a bit to decide, but after looking for sources and other people I think that he's left footed. Like I said on page 15, maybe It's a matter of the side he plays wich Is usually Right

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby fastre » 2011 Apr 12, 11:19

Fair enough..!!

Anyway I will keep him as a Right-footed in my game :lol:

fastre

Postby JIN726 » 2011 Apr 12, 11:46

Are you sure of SM CF?I never saw that.

JIN726

Postby adieet » 2011 Apr 12, 12:09

Rarely heard he's left footed...He uses his right for corner.....

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
adieet

Postby Fixer » 2011 Apr 12, 12:13

I think he's one of the best in the world at playing with both feet. What you say Isn't wrong, but he also kicks corners with the left. Still you go around forums, data bases and stuff and you'll see of everything. It's nearly impossible, I need words from Pedro himself. If he ever goes to Marca or somewhere for a talk there will surely be a question about It. I'll ask him anyway and If he answers we'll know. :lol:

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby adieet » 2011 Apr 12, 12:21

Uh.....9.8/9.8 WFA/WFF and i hope pes 2012 will allow player to choose which foot to kick. :?
I'll keep him as right footed anyways, ;)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
adieet

PreviousNext

Return to FC Barcelona