Pedro Rodríguez

Moderators: Korinov, brazilianpesfan, Fixer, Mod's

Pedro Rodríguez

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:58

EXPLANATIONS (outdated):
Spoiler: show
ATT & AGG:
Pedro has a quite good positional sense, knows well where/when/how to stand/run/dribble/shot. One point ATT above Bojan & Mata. In addition,he deadly rushes toward to the goal waiting for his chance to score. One point AGG above Mata,one below Agüero and the same as Di Mara or Perotti.

DEF& MENT:
Guardiola assigns him some defensive duties, and he does them perfectly. When defends, Pedro sticks to the oponent forcing him to lose the ball. I remember how he pissed off Eto'o in the CL semi-final. Moreover, he ends to drops back to help the backline and get the ball back. Two points above Messi in Defence and the same as him in MENT.

ACC & DS:
It's one of his best qualities as a striker. He makes nice bursts that enables him to proceeds on the ball and breaks the offside traps,one point below Higuain. Furthermore,he doesn't lose much speed when dribbles.

Shooting:
First of all we're talking about a young striker who scored 23 goals last seasons. One of Pedro's brands is his strong, long-distant shots that keepers can't predict or reach. The same thing inside the box, he places his shots with a quite good accuracy. I'd say one point SA higher than Bojan.
He "usually" puts his shots calmly, and doesn't lose much of his precision under pressure. I don't think Pato is superior to him in ST.

DA & TEC-*tactical dribbling:
Pedro has a great control on the ball keeping it glowed to his feet. One point below the likes of Simao, Guardado, Rossi & Villa. Or maybe on par with them? needs more discussion.
Beside that, his first touches and trapping are world-class. He directs the ball quite well from one touch and performs magical volleys in an amazing manner. Could be on the same level as Reyes or Navas.
I added *tactical dribbling because he not only escapes from his markers using his speed, but he likes to face defenders, using his pure skills to mock them & keep possession.

CLASSIC SET(S): 2009-2011

Last edited by Oswaldo on 2010 Oct 06, 14:48, edited 14 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: PEDRO Rodríguez

Postby Fixer » 2011 Dec 15, 20:29

About ST well he's good indeed, but Im not that sure he's THIS good.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Xyder » 2011 Dec 15, 20:38

IMO his past season wasn't so good like it was 09-10, but he scored some goals from the middle to the last part of the season. He chained some injuries but IMO his speed stats need some touches, I can't remember him being so fast this season. Personally I'll get him TS 84/ACC 86, but IMHO he's a bit faster than Villa, so IMHO could be better to downgrade Villa to 83 and give to Pedro the 84.
About ST, you're so hard Fixer, he scored some great goals thanks to his ST, maybe could be a slighty downgraded, but nothing more, I'm with jurgens about that issue.

Xyder

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Dec 15, 20:45

I disagree with him being faster than Villa, especially this season. Villa, who's rated well in terms of speed imo, beats him comfortably. I've seen some footage, not much to find on youtube though, but from I've seen, I really think we've been far too generous. He does this funny thing with his arms, he swings them very quickly when he runs. Plus his legs move very quick but he really doesn't cover much ground quickly. Something people should look out for because it's pretty obvious, can't believe how I used to think he's fast. He's quick but not fast.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby ynwasg8 » 2011 Dec 18, 23:44

He is actually faster than Villa but villa is well rated its better to upgrade Pedro.

ynwasg8

Postby JIN726 » 2012 Mar 07, 12:45

He plays so bad this season,his shot become worse than befone.this season he shows under 5 form and under 83 sa.But we should give him more time.But now form lowed to 6 and shot acc decrease 1 point seems quite safe to me.

JIN726

Postby Xyder » 2012 Mar 10, 18:28

JIN726 wrote:He plays so bad this season,his shot become worse than befone.this season he shows under 5 form and under 83 sa.But we should give him more time.But now form lowed to 6 and shot acc decrease 1 point seems quite safe to me.

Seems a lack of confidence, he lost his spot on FCB for Alexis, Cuenca or Tello, even in the NT his spot is for Muniain even Adrián seems to be one step ahead of him in the career to the EURO.
He's regaining some form, but the tweaks on TS/ACC/SA/Cond seem clears.

Going to update him on those assets.

Xyder

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Mar 10, 19:01

i'd even go with SA 82 and a little less ST aswell.
And with the new system of rating Mentality, he could get a decrease i believe.

Fiddy

Postby furymaker » 2012 May 15, 00:27

may I ask for update , he improved a lot in last few matches , he's working like a horse , covering a lot of ground , showing better speed in every aspect , his passes are more accurate , and he's more directly attacking on goal than before .

furymaker

Postby Korinov » 2012 May 16, 07:24

furymaker wrote:may I ask for update , he improved a lot in last few matches , he's working like a horse , covering a lot of ground , showing better speed in every aspect , his passes are more accurate , and he's more directly attacking on goal than before .

We're hardly giving him an upgrade based on a few matches considering how bad he's been for most of the season. Yes, the set needs an update, but to reflect what he's been for months (some fitness problems, bad form, absolute lack of his past 'mojo', etc).

Image Korinov la Komadreja
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Korinov

Postby Kerry » 2012 May 16, 11:49

His injury played the biggest part in his disappointing season. He's still a lethal finisher on a normal day. I think that a CON decrease would do the job.

Again, I scream for his MENT to go down, way unnecessary high.

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby Korinov » 2012 May 17, 10:09

Tweaked with ideas from Evans' set. I'd rather leave Condition at its current value, even considering his bad season he's played almost 50 matches between all competitions.

jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Korinov

Postby Kerry » 2012 May 26, 00:00

His 2nd goal was one heck of a placement. This is what Pedro is about when he hits form. Shame his form is back too late.

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby furymaker » 2012 May 26, 07:30

he'll be great for Spain squad if he makes the cut , he could play in Villa role , thing is , Pedro works so hard , this guy is a machine , he is almost complete package of a striker when he's in form , finishing , dribbling , movements , speed , passing , both foots , just really complete player , he could be better in every aspect but still , if he was in better form this term , Barcelona would probably win at least 1 more trophy .
And just for notice , i bumped his thread last night , my post got deleted , I mentioned few posts earlier he recovered his form and need slight update , but nvm , DS and TS should be higher , 81 and 82 is just not Pedro

furymaker

Postby Korinov » 2012 May 26, 10:09

We're not upgrading a player who's been awful for pretty much all season due to one or two good matches. Even if it's possible he's recovering his good old form, you could even argue he was on a 'red arrow' state yesternight. We'll see after the Euro, if he's called up.

Korinov

Postby tasmin » 2012 May 26, 16:02

furymaker wrote: DS and TS should be higher , 81 and 82 is just not Pedro

didn't see that before ! but that was a ridiculous update. even if he wasn't in form or what so ever he never shows that slow speed tbh.

vamos arriba la celeste !
tasmin

Postby jurgens » 2012 Jun 07, 07:08

didn't notice that either, agree with tasmin hes higher in both.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby čale » 2012 Jun 07, 09:42

agree as well, but wouldn't go over an 84 for TS, that's just max IMO. also DS needs to go waaay higher, he's immense here, anything bellow 85 is underrating him...

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby furymaker » 2012 Jun 23, 21:43

still no update ? even today when he played 20mins or so , showed he's faster than these numbers . He had some insane turns , dummies and burst of speeds in few occasions today .

furymaker

Postby Korinov » 2012 Jun 23, 22:08

tasmin wrote:
furymaker wrote: DS and TS should be higher , 81 and 82 is just not Pedro

didn't see that before ! but that was a ridiculous update. even if he wasn't in form or what so ever he never shows that slow speed tbh.

why ridiculous? he was in a poor shape and so was updated accordingly. I agree that he seems to be getting back on form, he certainly did some interesting things today and Rami is probably still looking for his waist.

Korinov

Postby JIN726 » 2012 Jun 24, 04:52

He's fast,obviously.These stats seems bad to me.Just decrease his form is ok.

JIN726

PreviousNext

Return to FC Barcelona