Dani Alves

Moderators: brazilianpesfan, Korinov, Fixer, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 11082
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06

Dani Alves

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:55

Image



CLASSIC SETS: 2006-2011 & 2012-2013
Last edited by Korinov on 2014 Oct 28, 11:16, edited 9 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
User avatar
vinnie
Posts: 3690
Joined: 2012 Apr 06, 03:11
Location: ♛      

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby vinnie » 2012 Apr 29, 20:25

he doesn't really cross though unless it's a fast break or barca needs a goal late in the game.
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
User avatar
Korinov
Posts: 4040
Joined: 2011 Aug 31, 20:50
Location: Weasel store

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby Korinov » 2012 May 01, 13:19

vinnie wrote:he doesn't really cross though unless it's a fast break or barca needs a goal late in the game.


Yes, he does. In fact, he's the player with most cross attempts in the whole spanish league if I'm not mistaken.

I'd say a decrease in LPA is in order, but also adding Early Cross.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
User avatar
čale
Posts: 4726
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby čale » 2012 May 01, 13:55

i'd have to disagree on a drop in LPA, he might look wasteful on the first glance but statistics say otherwise (not a quite strong argument i know, but still they mean something), 2641/3083 (SPA) = 86,6% pass success ratio, and for LPA it's 155/338 = 45,86%. He's not rated by KONAMI @ 87/89 for LPA/S for no reason.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
Kerry
Posts: 2289
Joined: 2011 May 06, 11:07

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby Kerry » 2012 May 01, 14:34

At times he isn't wasteful, the problem is there's no good target-man strikers to aim at in the final 3rd. Defenders mostly boss the shorties in the area then clear the cross, not always Dani's fault.
mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.


Farés L'arrogante Image
boss aman7
Posts: 35
Joined: 2012 May 04, 10:05
Location: Greece-Piraeus-Keratsini

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby boss aman7 » 2012 May 05, 20:20

SA 72 is disapointing for a player like DANI ALVES!!!SA 80 immediately :D
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.--..--. GATE 7 -..--.--.--.-.-.-.-..--.-..--.-.

/////////// DONT MESS WITH THE GREEK ////////////
User avatar
čale
Posts: 4726
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby čale » 2012 May 06, 10:10

and the reason for that is......??
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
boss aman7
Posts: 35
Joined: 2012 May 04, 10:05
Location: Greece-Piraeus-Keratsini

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby boss aman7 » 2012 May 06, 12:31

while watching him play, i saw that he scores amazing goals every time he shots and he makes them look so simple.if you want watch some videos about him and then tell me why he deserves such a great number in SA! :mrgreen:
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.--..--. GATE 7 -..--.--.--.-.-.-.-..--.-..--.-.

/////////// DONT MESS WITH THE GREEK ////////////
User avatar
Korinov
Posts: 4040
Joined: 2011 Aug 31, 20:50
Location: Weasel store

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby Korinov » 2012 May 06, 13:18

boss aman7 wrote:while watching him play, i saw that he scores amazing goals every time he shots and he makes them look so simple.if you want watch some videos about him and then tell me why he deserves such a great number in SA! :mrgreen:


Watching videos on youtube doesn't mean to watch someone play. "He scores amazing goals every time he shots"... what? He's usually scored between 3 and 5 goals per season, and if you had really watched him play you'd know he actually shoots more, quite a lot more.

Added Early Cross BTW.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
User avatar
jurgens
Posts: 8518
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby jurgens » 2012 May 06, 13:39

1 in 5 of his shots go on target. 2 in 50 resulted in goals
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
PanteraIFD
Posts: 130
Joined: 2012 May 22, 02:25
Location: Brazil

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby PanteraIFD » 2012 Jun 18, 18:18


Look this assists:
0:30, 1:45, 2:28, 2:56, 3:09, 3:36

He deserves better values fot LPA/LPS, for me he is something like 83/88
Football is very simple: who has the ball attacks, who doesn't have defends.
victorjbm
Posts: 7
Joined: 2012 May 23, 21:39

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby victorjbm » 2012 Jul 16, 17:32

defnitively alves teamwork is higher, and its between 86 - 90, his teamwork with messi is excelent, and with xavi too...
victorjbm
Posts: 7
Joined: 2012 May 23, 21:39

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby victorjbm » 2012 Jul 16, 17:34

PanteraIFD wrote:
Look this assists:
0:30, 1:45, 2:28, 2:56, 3:09, 3:36

He deserves better values fot LPA/LPS, for me he is something like 83/88



im so agree with you, even should be higher than you say...
User avatar
Fixer
Posts: 9665
Joined: 2010 May 05, 18:43
Location: Avilés, Spain

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby Fixer » 2012 Jul 16, 17:35

One does not simply rate a player with a 4 minutes video. Specially If the name says It clearly : 'BEST of Dani Alves'
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Image
the sloth
Posts: 349
Joined: 2010 Apr 15, 00:45
Location: Hanging from a tree.

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby the sloth » 2012 Aug 03, 18:26

Any thoughts about adding the Passer Card to him?

He ended this past season with the 2nd most assists at Barca behind Messi and according to whoscored.com, ended up with the 3rd most key passes at Barca (higher than everyone except Messi and Xavi, and 18th overall in La Liga).
User avatar
Jez
Posts: 3841
Joined: 2009 Feb 23, 00:51
Location: Ingerland
Contact:

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby Jez » 2012 Aug 03, 19:45

So, I only ever really watch Barcelona in Europe so this is more of a query than anything else, but why does the most ridiculously offensive fullback of recent times not have a red Aggression? I mean, people go as far to say that you should play him as a Side Midfielder or Wing Forward in PES. If you're going to keep him as a registered fullback, and play him in game as a fullback, wouldn't a red aggression make sense? I mean personally I can't see why he doesn't have it already, every time I see him he's pretty much camped in the opposition half and has he ever not joined in on an attack?
"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
Mr. Evans
Posts: 2815
Joined: 2010 Nov 03, 10:58

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Aug 07, 13:13

I have to say that's a good point.
thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
User avatar
Korinov
Posts: 4040
Joined: 2011 Aug 31, 20:50
Location: Weasel store

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby Korinov » 2012 Aug 07, 14:15

I do not disagree as well... but I also suppose it won't really matter in less than two months (he'll be 3/3 or 3/2 by then).
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
User avatar
blaugrana
Posts: 274
Joined: 2010 Oct 05, 15:50
Location: Turkey

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby blaugrana » 2012 Aug 08, 23:19

Alves must be the one who has and carries the ball most time of all players per game. He moves all the time and always makes him available for a pass and that isn't quite represented with current TW value imo. Then again he does make many bad decisions with the ball, don't know if thats represented in TW for sidebacks.. If so I apologize. :oops:
User avatar
ballmer
Posts: 834
Joined: 2010 Sep 02, 11:11

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby ballmer » 2012 Aug 09, 00:07

He only really moves up and down the touchline though to support though. Konami give him 81 and I think bitz made a set with 70-something, in order to keep him confined to the touchline, rather than drifting infield. With a high RES for an SB, low TW shouldn't be a problem. But I've always been uncomfortable commenting on TW values for different positions.
User avatar
Jez
Posts: 3841
Joined: 2009 Feb 23, 00:51
Location: Ingerland
Contact:

Re: Dani ALVES

Postby Jez » 2012 Aug 12, 15:15

Korinov wrote:I do not disagree as well... but I also suppose it won't really matter in less than two months (he'll be 3/3 or 3/2 by then).


So we're just gonna stop rating Aggression now?
"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com

Return to “FC Barcelona”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest