Cesc Fàbregas

Moderators: Jez, BigStu, vinnie, Mod's

Cesc Fàbregas

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:54

Image

Spoiler: show
CLASSIC SET(S): 2003-2005 & 2009-2010 & 2011-2012


Last edited by BigStu on 2014 Jun 12, 15:14, edited 13 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9478
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 114 times

by »



 

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Vandeach » 2009 May 05, 14:55

He looks uncomfortable their, you can tell he much prefers a deeper role, so I disagree with adding AMF, he is only playing for club their due to injuries.

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
User avatar
Vandeach
 
Posts: 3170
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 18:21
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby quincy_huang » 2009 May 05, 18:22

i thought my english isnt gd enough to express wht i was trying to say
let me regroup it and try again

i think the position that you guys said cesc wasn't comfortable is not an AMF
to me it was a SS position
if you see the matchs he played as SS u will soon relise how much forward he stand and play than a normal AMF does
therefore i dont think SS should be added
but then when did cesc play as AMF?
normally it would be the time when helb or narsi play as SS
and also the match against middlesbrough (2 matches ago?)when narsi was playing BEHIND cesc
it was clear that cesc was playing AMF
therefore i agree with adding AMF position

quincy_huang
 
Posts: 197
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 09:30
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Vandeach » 2009 May 05, 18:27

I do understand what you are saying however he doesn't look 'comfortable' their like he doesn't want to play their, you can tell he wants to play deeper like a CMF.

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
User avatar
Vandeach
 
Posts: 3170
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 18:21
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby quincy_huang » 2009 May 05, 18:39

lol..sorry again, my english is crap
try again 2nd:
i agree with adding AMF position
he did show that he can play well in AMF
such as vs middlesbrough game 2 weeks ago
also when the time that helb play in SS(last season) or Narsi play in SS(this season)
cesc was playing as AMF and he shows that he can do just as well in CMF

where u were saying he wasnt comforable
i believe that he wasnt play as AMF in these games
SS position is played and that was wht he was struggle

hope it's clear this time :?

quincy_huang
 
Posts: 197
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 09:30
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby josephd18 » 2009 May 05, 20:59

You guys are forgetting that he also plays for Spain, and in Spain he DEFO is an AM.

josephd18
 
Posts: 39
Joined: 2009 May 04, 00:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Sekularac » 2009 May 05, 23:05

I also agree for adding AMF.

-VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT-
User avatar
Sekularac
 
Posts: 565
Joined: 2009 Mar 02, 12:06
Location: Belgrade, SERBIA
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 May 06, 05:57

Agree too

BECKS23LA
 

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Paddy » 2009 May 06, 13:40

For Spain he's a substitute ;)

I agree to adding AMF as a position though.

User avatar
Paddy
 
Posts: 8753
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:01
Location: Dublin
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby josephd18 » 2009 May 06, 14:09

Paddy wrote:For Spain he's a substitute ;)


Yeah. That does make a difference. ;)

josephd18
 
Posts: 39
Joined: 2009 May 04, 00:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby deity86 » 2009 May 06, 15:38

Another agree here for AM. Also, just an aesthetic change really.. I don't see why he shouldn't have Side: B.

Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
User avatar
deity86
 
Posts: 2290
Joined: 2009 Feb 24, 17:15
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby josephd18 » 2009 May 06, 16:56

deity86 wrote:Another agree here for AM. Also, just an aesthetic change really.. I don't see why he shouldn't have Side: B.


Sides are rather pointless for him really, even more in PES2009. I agree with you.

josephd18
 
Posts: 39
Joined: 2009 May 04, 00:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Tom » 2009 May 17, 07:45

There's two changes that definitely spring to mind for Fabregas here:
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5/6
Although he doesn't use his left peg very often, he's very dangerous with it! He can put in very good passes with his left foot, as we have come to expect from Cesc, and his shooting is also very good but obviously not perfect. Such an example of this was the Manchester United game yesterday, he made a very good chance with his left foot but was denied by the tight angle he was shooting from (If he had scored from there, I would have been surprised!)

Weak Foot Frequency: 2/3
Seeing Fabregas use his left foot is about as rare a phenomenon as a blue moon or Rosicky actually playing. As stated before, his left foot is accurate and a hidden asset of his, but he utilises it very rarely. He definitely needs a decrease here, and I can't see why he should be above Eduardo (or why Eduardo really needs to be this low).

User avatar
Tom
 
Posts: 2560
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 15:18
Location: Swansea
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby deity86 » 2009 May 17, 09:24

That's something I've been watching out for lately, his weak foot abilities that is and I agree with the suggestions. For WFA I'd personally go with a 5 for the reason that he never really attempts anything difficult with his lefty which makes it hard to actually gauge how accurate he is with it. More often than not it's just short and simple passes and the occasional shot.

As for WFF I'd opt for the 3, 2 just seems a tad too low to my eyes. As you've said he rarely uses his lefty more often than not he'll use the outside of his right which brings me to a general question on the Outside special ability. I notice it more in shooting situations in game but with passing does it increase the frequency that a player uses the outside of his foot, or is it more to do with the accuracy? With a WFF of 3 would he still be inclined to perform those outside of the foot passes without *Outside?

Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
User avatar
deity86
 
Posts: 2290
Joined: 2009 Feb 24, 17:15
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Mik » 2009 May 23, 13:45

Why condition 8? :lol: Just because the coach loves him and play him every match? Anybody who plays every match deserve such condition?

Fabregas doesn't deserve such condition, he's not that fit, he plays because the coach plays him, he cannot do all the games at the same fitness level.

What do you have to say about Bruno Alves then?

Mik
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 2009 May 08, 22:04
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Nrby » 2009 May 23, 13:49

Mik wrote:Why condition 8? :lol: Just because the coach loves him and play him every match? Anybody who plays every match deserve such condition?

Fabregas doesn't deserve such condition, he's not that fit, he plays because the coach plays him, he cannot do all the games at the same fitness level.

your kidding right ? ... 2006-2008 he played 99 matches ... weather the coach wants to or not how many players do you thing can keep that up ?... this season has been injury plagued and there where less matches ... but he can easily play an FULL English season which means +40 matches and usually 2 a week if that's not condition 8 nothing is

User avatar
Nrby
 
Posts: 2667
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Reşiţa, România
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby quincy_huang » 2009 May 23, 14:38

Mik wrote:Why condition 8? :lol: Just because the coach loves him and play him every match? Anybody who plays every match deserve such condition?

Fabregas doesn't deserve such condition, he's not that fit, he plays because the coach plays him, he cannot do all the games at the same fitness level.

What do you have to say about Bruno Alves then?

well , if u saying that i think u should apply this "theory" to all other players who play most matches
Ferdinand, Mascherano etc all can go to 7
which is....lol

quincy_huang
 
Posts: 197
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 09:30
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Tom » 2009 May 23, 14:45

Couldn't Fabregas see an increase in his DS? He doesn't lose too much speed on the ball, although he was not all that fast to begin with, and I see him as being rather Pirlo-esque in this sense. He does maintain a reasonable level of speed when in control of the ball. I could, personally, see him sitting at an 80-81 value for his Dribble Speed.

User avatar
Tom
 
Posts: 2560
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 15:18
Location: Swansea
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby quincy_huang » 2009 May 23, 14:54

GoonerLover66 wrote:Couldn't Fabregas see an increase in his DS? He doesn't lose too much speed on the ball, although he was not all that fast to begin with, and I see him as being rather Pirlo-esque in this sense. He does maintain a reasonable level of speed when in control of the ball. I could, personally, see him sitting at an 80-81 value for his Dribble Speed.

the major 2 dribbling with ball that i remember is

1. spain NT, once he did run to side and do a long pass
(really surprise me, he NEVER go side like a SMF in arsenal)
he doesnt really lose that much off speed since he isnt fast anyway
2. i think it's 2 months ago? eboue assist him and he score
he did dribble for a certain distance and not much different from running without the ball i believe

yea, i think 80-81 is reasonable

quincy_huang
 
Posts: 197
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 09:30
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 May 23, 16:28

Yep, 80 seems fine!
and i think that we can increase ACC a couple of points; his first steps are not bad

BECKS23LA
 

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Mik » 2009 May 23, 18:36

Nrby wrote:
Mik wrote:Why condition 8? :lol: Just because the coach loves him and play him every match? Anybody who plays every match deserve such condition?

Fabregas doesn't deserve such condition, he's not that fit, he plays because the coach plays him, he cannot do all the games at the same fitness level.

your kidding right ? ... 2006-2008 he played 99 matches ... weather the coach wants to or not how many players do you thing can keep that up ?... this season has been injury plagued and there where less matches ... but he can easily play an FULL English season which means +40 matches and usually 2 a week if that's not condition 8 nothing is


I can play all the that matches, since the coach rely on me and put me in, Ill do it, everyone can do it, but the fit and the capacity to do them with consistency that's what matters to condition, the fitness to be capable to do every match on a high level of stamina, Fabregas can't!!!

Mik
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 2009 May 08, 22:04
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

PreviousNext

Return to Chelsea FC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests