Cesc Fàbregas

Moderators: Jez, vinnie, BigStu, Mod's

Cesc Fàbregas

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:54

Spoiler: show
CLASSIC SET(S): 2003-2005 & 2009-2010 & 2011-2012

Last edited by BigStu on 2014 Jun 12, 15:14, edited 13 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 22, 21:46

GoonerLover66 wrote:
Ulises wrote:Because gooner says that this kind of players he can do the same with 4 points lower in DA, xavi and pirlo who are more or less the same style of players could do the same as well.

But of course i am not suggesting to lower them LOL

No, no, no. I didn't not say that, I said that Fabregas alone doesn't deserve the value you proposed, I didn't say anything about this "type" of player.

But you didn't say why not, even when you are agreeing that he keeps the ball really close to his feet...

Ulises

Postby PMC » 2008 Dec 22, 21:48

Ulises wrote:
GoonerLover66 wrote:
Ulises wrote:Because gooner says that this kind of players he can do the same with 4 points lower in DA, xavi and pirlo who are more or less the same style of players could do the same as well.

No, no, no. I didn't not say that, I said that Fabregas alone doesn't deserve the value you proposed, I didn't say anything about this "type" of player.

But you didn't say why not, even when you are agreeing that he keeps the ball really close to his feet...

so... is Fabregas easily capable of beating his man if he needs to?

I'm against you
PMC

Postby Tom » 2008 Dec 22, 21:49

Ulises wrote:
GoonerLover66 wrote:

The fact that I've been comparing him to Glen Little hasn't given away why I don't think he warrants a higher value?

Yes he keeps the ball really close to his feet, but as I've said, he can do this with the current value. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Tom

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 22, 22:12

Why don't you compare with others like sneijder, xavi or pirlo?¿ Probably Glen little is a bit underrated...

And not he CAN NOT do the same with higher DA, or you mean that 3 or 4 points doesn't affect?¿

Ulises

Postby PMC » 2008 Dec 22, 22:18

Ulises wrote:Why don't you compare with others like sneijder, xavi or pirlo?¿ Probably Glen little is a bit underrated...

And not he CAN NOT do the same with higher DA, or you mean that 3 or 4 points doesn't affect?¿

Sneijder is a much better dribbler than Fabregas imo..

I'm against you
PMC

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 23, 00:20

PMC wrote:
Ulises wrote:Why don't you compare with others like sneijder, xavi or pirlo?¿ Probably Glen little is a bit underrated...

Sneijder is a much better dribbler than Fabregas imo..

True but thanked to other qualities, But fabregas shouldn't be far for him in DA just 1 or 2 points under him maximun

Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 23, 14:34

Agility: 84 (+1) (4 agrees, quincy_huang, pedala_robinho, kendees, ulises).

Last edited by Ulises on 2009 Jan 13, 23:09, edited 2 times in total.
Ulises

Postby pedala robinho » 2008 Dec 25, 16:32

I don't have nothing agaisnt DA: 85, but I don't feel he is a better dribbler than Anderson. OK, I know his control is more closer than Anderson, but is as accurate like he? I'd say we can increase his DA, but increase Anderson DA too and decrease Anderson DS to 84~85.

pedala robinho

Postby choccy » 2008 Dec 26, 02:54

An increase would also make him dribble more, 84 suits him fine. His dribbling isn't special, just good which 84 reflects pretty well.

Persona non grata
choccy

Postby quincy_huang » 2008 Dec 26, 04:09

choccy wrote:An increase would also make him dribble more, 84 suits him fine. His dribbling isn't special, just good which 84 reflects pretty well.

feel the same in here
although im not sure that would make him dribble more
but his DA should stay where he has right now
84 suit fine i believe
Agility increase suggestion would more appropriate

quincy_huang

Postby Ulises » 2009 Jan 13, 23:09

Agility: 84 (+1) (4 agrees, quincy_huang, pedala_robinho, kendees, ulises)

Is it possible to update this, none replyed since much time ago...

Ulises

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Feb 21, 19:34

Agree too!
Tact. Dribbling* and Outside* could be added!

BECKS23LA

Postby kendees » 2009 Feb 21, 20:17

Disagree with BECKS23LA. Tactical dribble isn't star for Cesc. It's for player, who uses tricks to go to the penalty area and prefer to dribble to get the better position for shooting and retain possession under pressure. It isn't Cesc's style I think. So definitely not.
About Outside, Cesc doesn't use his outside of his boot as much as Rosický or Quaresma or Ronaldo. Cesc prefer to shot or pass by inspet or inside of a boot, coz he knows he can pass more accurate with it than by his outside of a boot. So definitely not, agility at 84 seems good, but I've already agreed to this as I see... :)

I know that i don't know anything.
kendees

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Feb 21, 21:39

When I Watch Arsenal matches he seems to use his Outside often!

BECKS23LA

Postby kendees » 2009 Feb 21, 21:52

When I watch... I watch every Arsenal game and I can assure you, that not. 8-)
I'm not sure, if you know, what *Outside means. Look at Jack Wilshere's thread. This is outside!

kendees

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Feb 21, 22:25

Doant take me for a stupidass!
I Know what Outside means!

BECKS23LA

Postby kendees » 2009 Feb 22, 09:47

Then, I don't know a reason, why you suggest it. He doesn't use it often, or I don't know in what. Passing? No. Shooting? I cannot remember.

But it doesn't matter, he is injured now, so there's no need to change anything. :D

kendees

Postby Ulises » 2009 Feb 22, 11:49

kendees wrote:Disagree with BECKS23LA. Tactical dribble isn't star for Cesc. It's for player, who uses tricks to go to the penalty area and prefer to dribble to get the better position for shooting and retain possession under pressure. It isn't Cesc's style I think.

IMO you are wrong here, your explanation is contradictory. You are saying that using tricks to get pass players geting into the box and dribbling to get better position for shoting, is suited by *tactical dribbling, and you are wrong here, thats suited by *dribbling. In the other hand you are right saying that tac. dribbling makes players to retain ball under preassure. Here piggyback:

*DRIBBLING

This special attribute only applies to AI-controlled teams. If a player has the Dribbling special ability, he will be much more likely to run with the ball and attempt to get past opponents with trickery.

*TACTICAL DRIBBLE

Similar to Dribbling special ability - and again, not applicable to players on human-controlled teams - a player who has the Tactical Dribble special ability will use dribbling as a means to retain possession under pressure.

Well, to make this more clear say that, *dribbling is for pure dribblers, players like Robben, Lennon, CR7, players that when recive the ball, they always try to dribble, (normally forwards, with high speed values), so they dribble to get pass the opponent, and sometimes just for fun, something like "selfish" dribbles. *Tactical dribbling, is more for players that uses his tricks to retain the ball under preassure, not to get pass the opponet, and give it other mate in better position(normally midfielders, with high values in DA), players like, xavi(barcelona), sneijder, pirlo, not selfish dribbles.

About fabregas, i haven't seen him a lot before he got injured. And imo we have to wait to see him when he comes back, before making any change, (well agility was suggested even before he got injured and i think we can update it), but i think you are wrong, about *tac dribbling, cause fabregas playstyle is suited perfectly by *tac. dribbling, cause he dribbles to retain the ball and pass it, he does NOT dribble to get pass oponets or just for fun. So we have to take in account this suggestion and see how often he attemps dribblings, and decide if that's enough to give the star, cause the using that he makes for dribbles is suited perfectly by *tac. dribbling.

I also disagree with outside.

Ulises

Postby pietja » 2009 Feb 22, 15:09

I also think that tactical dribble* suits him well, often just before he passes he makes these agile turns to get loose from the defenders so he could pass it better.

About outside* I also think he uses it far too rarely to get the star.

pietja

Postby deity86 » 2009 Feb 24, 18:02

Just a small thing.. but does he really need - Side: R? Seeing as he's just got CM as a position does it make too much difference?

deity86

PreviousNext

Return to Chelsea FC