Cesc Fàbregas

Moderators: Jez, Vranny, vinnie, Welbeck19, BigStu, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 10866
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06

Cesc Fàbregas

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:54

Image

Spoiler: show
CLASSIC SET(S): 2003-2005 & 2009-2010 & 2011-2012
Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Aug 30, 18:57, edited 14 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
quincy_huang
Posts: 197
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 09:30

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby quincy_huang » 2008 Dec 18, 03:44

suggestion: Agility83->84
xavi has 82 and cesc has 83 at the moment

there is nothing wrong that cesc has slightly more agile than xavi
but how big should the gap be? is 1 point would enough to show the difference?
in my opinion i dont think thats enough
and 2 points gap should able to reflect the difference as they do in real life

agree x disagree?
pedala robinho
Posts: 1150
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 22:50
Contact:

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby pedala robinho » 2008 Dec 19, 22:56

TBH, I have his Agility at 84 in my book. Like you said, he is a bit more agile than Xavi. I think 2 points more. So, agree with you ;) .
quincy_huang
Posts: 197
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 09:30

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby quincy_huang » 2008 Dec 22, 01:35

2 agree isnt enough
discussion please :lol:
User avatar
kendees
Posts: 549
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 16:05
Location: Píšť, Czech republic
Contact:

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby kendees » 2008 Dec 22, 09:03

I think, that 84 suits him very well. Anything over this value could be unfair to the other players, like van Persie or Bentley. Fabregas couldn't be on the same level as them, but slightly higher than Eboué (83), so I'd go with 84.
I know that i don't know anything.
Ulises

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 22, 14:18

kendees wrote:I think, that 84 suits him very well. Anything over this value could be unfair to the other players, like van Persie or Bentley. Fabregas couldn't be on the same level as them, but slightly higher than Eboué (83), so I'd go with 84.



Agree. What do you think about his DA?¿ IMO it should be much higher.
pedala robinho
Posts: 1150
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 22:50
Contact:

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby pedala robinho » 2008 Dec 22, 15:40

Not sure if he really deserves a much higher DA... Maybe one point more, but I'm not thinking in more. He isn't a class dribbler, he makes only simple dribbles.
Ulises

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 22, 16:22

You are right, he is not class dribler, but this is because of other stats (like xavi pirlo or riquelme who has high DA) like, TS, ACC, BB, DS, agility, but imo his DA should be near worls class.

So your argument is absolutly wrong, DA alone doesn't mkae you a dribbler, or you think that xavi, pirlo and riquelme are "dribblers" only because they have high DA?¿
User avatar
Tom
Posts: 2506
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 15:18
Location: Swansea
Contact:

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Tom » 2008 Dec 22, 19:26

I wouldn't have said his ball control is world class, it's certainly very good, but I'd still rate Glen Little above him in this department.
User avatar
PMC
Posts: 6454
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby PMC » 2008 Dec 22, 19:28

Ulises wrote:You are right, he is not class dribler, but this is because of other stats (like xavi pirlo or riquelme who has high DA) like, TS, ACC, BB, DS, agility, but imo his DA should be near worls class.

So your argument is absolutly wrong, DA alone doesn't mkae you a dribbler, or you think that xavi, pirlo and riquelme are "dribblers" only because they have high DA?¿



you don't really wanna compare Fabregas to Riquelme in terms of dribbling :o
I'm against you
Ulises

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 22, 20:00

GoonerLover66 wrote:I wouldn't have said his ball control is world class, it's certainly very good, but I'd still rate Glen Little above him in this department.


OMG, of course not, i wasn't thinking in orange values or red. I just was using the argument that high DA alone, doesn't make you a world class dribbler, you need to have other qualities like agility, speed etc... and I used this argument to answer pedala_robinho cause he said that with higher vale he will be a real dribbler.

So no orange value for DA, but probably mid-high 80's, because he always has the ball really really close to his feet, always under his control, what allows his to give that fast passes, what is his main quality. But i remember some tricks of him as well. I think about 87, 88.
User avatar
Tom
Posts: 2506
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 15:18
Location: Swansea
Contact:

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Tom » 2008 Dec 22, 21:00

So you're saying that we should raise Glen Little even higher then? I really wouldn't say Fabregas' ball control is to that sort of level at all. It's always close to him because he doesn't run that fast with the ball at all, he slows down a lot. His ball control would be more amazing if he played the sort of style of Messi or Ribery in which they keep the ball close at high paces, but anyone can control the ball when walking! :lol:
Ulises

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 22, 21:09

GoonerLover66 wrote:So you're saying that we should raise Glen Little even higher then? I really wouldn't say Fabregas' ball control is to that sort of level at all. It's always close to him because he doesn't run that fast with the ball at all, he slows down a lot. His ball control would be more amazing if he played the sort of style of Messi or Ribery in which they keep the ball close at high paces, but anyone can control the ball when walking! :lol:



That's why he has low DS. Of course he doesn't has good speed with the ball and that's why he is CM and not a winger like the ones you said. But he keeps the ball glued when he runs, yes he runs slow, but he has it close to his feet what in PES is related with DA with independecy of his top speed or speed with the ball (DS)
User avatar
Tom
Posts: 2506
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 15:18
Location: Swansea
Contact:

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Tom » 2008 Dec 22, 21:11

Ulises wrote:
GoonerLover66 wrote:So you're saying that we should raise Glen Little even higher then? I really wouldn't say Fabregas' ball control is to that sort of level at all. It's always close to him because he doesn't run that fast with the ball at all, he slows down a lot. His ball control would be more amazing if he played the sort of style of Messi or Ribery in which they keep the ball close at high paces, but anyone can control the ball when walking! :lol:



That's why he has low DS. Of course he doesn't has good speed with the ball and that's why he is CM and not a winger like the ones you said. But he keeps the ball glued when he runs, yes he runs slow, but he has it close to his feet what in PES is related with DA with independecy of his top speed or speed with the ball (DS)


I know that's DS, Ulises, you don't need to teach me how to make stats. All I'm saying is that you can get the sort of style he has with the current value he has been assigned for DA, there isn't a need for a higher value, and furthermore he doesn't deserve a higher value. He's fine as it is, and if you keep fighting for Fabregas to have a higher DA then I'm going to suggest a DA of 90 for Glen Little.
User avatar
PMC
Posts: 6454
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby PMC » 2008 Dec 22, 21:15

a player with high DA can dribble well which means he can easily shield the ball from opponents... that's where Riquelme used to excel at... I honestly don't see this feature in Fabregas game yet
I'm against you
Ulises

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 22, 21:28

PMC wrote:a player with high DA can dribble well which means he can easily shield the ball from opponents... that's where Riquelme used to excel at... I honestly don't see this feature in Fabregas game yet


That's why i am suggesting much lower value for him...



@Gooner with you argument we must lower xavi and pirlo's DA...
User avatar
PMC
Posts: 6454
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby PMC » 2008 Dec 22, 21:33

Ulises wrote:
PMC wrote:a player with high DA can dribble well which means he can easily shield the ball from opponents... that's where Riquelme used to excel at... I honestly don't see this feature in Fabregas game yet


That's why i am suggesting much lower value for him...



@Gooner with you argument we must lower xavi and pirlo's DA...


what are you talking about? Lower his DA? why?
I'm against you
Ulises

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 22, 21:36

Because gooner says that this kind of players he can do the same with 4 points lower in DA, xavi and pirlo who are more or less the same style of players could do the same as well.

But of course i am not suggesting to lower them LOL
User avatar
Tom
Posts: 2506
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 15:18
Location: Swansea
Contact:

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby Tom » 2008 Dec 22, 21:42

Ulises wrote:Because gooner says that this kind of players he can do the same with 4 points lower in DA, xavi and pirlo who are more or less the same style of players could do the same as well.

But of course i am not suggesting to lower them LOL


No, no, no. I didn't not say that, I said that Fabregas alone doesn't deserve the value you proposed, I didn't say anything about this "type" of player.
User avatar
PMC
Posts: 6454
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby PMC » 2008 Dec 22, 21:44

Ulises wrote:Because gooner says that this kind of players he can do the same with 4 points lower in DA, xavi and pirlo who are more or less the same style of players could do the same as well.

But of course i am not suggesting to lower them LOL



Pirlo is a classy dribbler... Xavi isn't rated that highly either
I'm against you

Return to “Chelsea FC”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests